i老哥们,丑恩明天打不...》被合并至当前帖子

【2019-20赛季水楼】赛季结束 18160回复/ 504886789 浏览

全部回帖

收起
恩比德:我从未如此规划过休赛期的安排,现在我有很多时间,想要成为更加全面技术水平更完善的球员。
Joel Embiid "I didn't plan on my offseason being this long, but now that it is, I have plenty of time" to manage his tendonitis while working to improve his game over the summer. Wants to become a "more complete NBA player"
Joel Embiid "I didn't plan on my offseason being this long, but now that it is, I have plenty of time" to manage his tendonitis while working to improve his game over the summer. Wants to become a "more complete NBA player"
亮了(1)
回复
引用 @DrScX 发表的:
只看此人
恩比德:我从未如此规划过休赛期的安排,现在我有很多时间,想要成为更加全面技术水平更完善的球员。Joel Embiid "I didn't plan on my offseason being this long, but now that it is, I have plenty of time" to manage his tendonitis while working to improve his game over the summer. Wants to become a "more complete NBA player"
"They always show me that my presence helps the team... the numbers show it" Joel Embiid on why he played through pain and illness and played so much early in the year.
"They always show me that my presence helps the team... the numbers show it" Joel Embiid on why he played through pain and illness and played so much early in the year.
亮了(1)
回复
恩比德表示极具侵略性的西蒙斯才是最好的那个他
More Embiid: “An aggressive Ben is the best Ben”
恩比德表示极具侵略性的西蒙斯才是最好的那个他
More Embiid: “An aggressive Ben is the best Ben”
亮了(4)
回复
门罗:恩比德是goat,bb的教练工作做的很棒
Greg Monroe says he thinks Joel Embiid has the potential to be "an all-time great."
Greg Monroe says the coaching here was “outstanding”
门罗:恩比德是goat,bb的教练工作做的很棒
Greg Monroe says he thinks Joel Embiid has the potential to be "an all-time great."
Greg Monroe says the coaching here was “outstanding”
亮了(3)
回复

恩尼斯:bb是很好的教练,很了解球员,真的会和球员沟通,我认为他会留在这很长时间的。我和西蒙斯场上场下关系都很好,还被他说服养狗。
Ennis on Brown: "Brett Brown is a great coach. He's a player coach, he can really communicate with his players...I think he's going to be here for a long time."
James Ennis says he has developed a really good relationship with Ben Simmons on and off the court, and was convinced by Simmons to buy a specific breed of dog by his younger teammate

Ennis on Brown: "Brett Brown is a great coach. He's a player coach, he can really communicate with his players...I think he's going to be here for a long time."
James Ennis says he has developed a really good relationship with Ben Simmons on and off the court, and was convinced by Simmons to buy a specific breed of dog by his younger teammate

亮了(3)
回复
引用 @DrScX 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

恩尼斯:bb是很好的教练,很了解球员,真的会和球员沟通,我认为他会留在这很长时间的。我和西蒙斯场上场下关系都很好,还被他说服养狗。Ennis on Brown: "Brett Brown is a great coach. He's a player coach, he can really communicate with his players...I think he's going to be here for a long time."James Ennis says he has developed a really good relationship with Ben Simmons on and off the court, and was convinced by Simmons to buy a specific breed of dog by his younger teammate

查看更多

恩尼斯很喜欢76人,把整个团队形容成冠军级别的团队。
James Ennis III said he’s loved it in Philadelphia — described 76ers as championship organization.
恩尼斯很喜欢76人,把整个团队形容成冠军级别的团队。
James Ennis III said he’s loved it in Philadelphia — described 76ers as championship organization.
亮了(3)
回复
BB的职位稳了。
BB的职位稳了。
亮了(1)
回复
看来每个球员都对bb的评价很高呀!另外,辛苦楼主了,大半夜的还在搬消息
看来每个球员都对bb的评价很高呀!另外,辛苦楼主了,大半夜的还在搬消息
亮了(0)
回复
布朗真厉害,可以让每个队员都支持他,就算老板想换他也好好好斟酌啊,高手👍
布朗真厉害,可以让每个队员都支持他,就算老板想换他也好好好斟酌啊,高手👍
亮了(1)
回复
Jb这人就这样。。他现在打的好,你指望他降薪少拿,不存在的。。拖巴二人要都走了,大帝估计原地爆炸。
Jb这人就这样。。他现在打的好,你指望他降薪少拿,不存在的。。拖巴二人要都走了,大帝估计原地爆炸。
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @e684354af89fc_36961065_D 发表的:
只看此人

引用内容可能违规暂时被隐藏

引用内容可能违规暂时被隐藏

NBC的记者写的,一名竞争球队的高管表示他认为你费很可能会探索可能性。原文里关于bb,拖巴自由球员市场还有西蒙斯的分析

But one Western Conference executive brought up a name that could be a Simmons trade target: LeBron James.

“I think they very well might explore that,” said a rival executive of Philadelphia.

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/nba-insider-tom-haberstroh/philadelphia-76ers-enter-offseason-critical-crossroads
NBC的记者写的,一名竞争球队的高管表示他认为你费很可能会探索可能性。原文里关于bb,拖巴自由球员市场还有西蒙斯的分析

But one Western Conference executive brought up a name that could be a Simmons trade target: LeBron James.

“I think they very well might explore that,” said a rival executive of Philadelphia.

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/nba-insider-tom-haberstroh/philadelphia-76ers-enter-offseason-critical-crossroads
亮了(1)
回复
博班:我很享受成为粉丝心头爱之一的感觉。当你听到球迷的呼喊声,会热血沸腾时刻准备上场大干一场。
Boban: “I really enjoy being one of the fans’ favorites. … When I hear [the fans], your blood gets warmer and you’re in the game and ready to go.”
博班:我很享受成为粉丝心头爱之一的感觉。当你听到球迷的呼喊声,会热血沸腾时刻准备上场大干一场。
Boban: “I really enjoy being one of the fans’ favorites. … When I hear [the fans], your blood gets warmer and you’re in the game and ready to go.”
亮了(0)
回复
斯科特:我很喜欢那个球迷把我的名字纹在身上的行为,太酷了,之前从未有过任何像这样的东西。我和bb还有布兰德交流过愿意留下来。这赛季对我来说是巨大转变,在LA的日子过得不咋样。
斯科特采访结束后又回来补了一句:我并不是在抱怨什么。
Mike Scott: "I love the Mike Scott Hive. That was pretty dope. Never had anything like that before."
He said he wasn't comfortable talking about himself, but he thinks being a down to earth, relatable person explains his connection with Philly fans.

Mike Scott says he told Brett Brown and Elton Brand that he'd like to stay with the Sixers.
He said he feels like this season gave his career "a jolt" and that he was "ass" in L.A.

Just when we thought Mike Scott was done, he leans into the microphone and says, "I ain't no bitch."
斯科特:我很喜欢那个球迷把我的名字纹在身上的行为,太酷了,之前从未有过任何像这样的东西。我和bb还有布兰德交流过愿意留下来。这赛季对我来说是巨大转变,在LA的日子过得不咋样。
斯科特采访结束后又回来补了一句:我并不是在抱怨什么。
Mike Scott: "I love the Mike Scott Hive. That was pretty dope. Never had anything like that before."
He said he wasn't comfortable talking about himself, but he thinks being a down to earth, relatable person explains his connection with Philly fans.

Mike Scott says he told Brett Brown and Elton Brand that he'd like to stay with the Sixers.
He said he feels like this season gave his career "a jolt" and that he was "ass" in L.A.

Just when we thought Mike Scott was done, he leans into the microphone and says, "I ain't no bitch."
亮了(4)
回复
扎伊尔相信自己会打夏联,想看看自己目前的水平。还不清楚下赛季的角色,只是想要成为这支争冠球队的一部分。
谈到和卡哇伊的对比,他开玩笑说:我未来有可能比他更厉害,我会朝这个方向努力的。
Zhaire Smith said he believes he's going to play in summer league this year and that he would like to do so in order to see where his game is at.

Zhaire Smith with a line that drew some laughs here, and that I will definitely remember if he grows into a perennial All-Star.
Talking about the comparisons to Kawhi Leonard, he said, "I'll probably be better than him. ... I'll try."
Smith adds he doesn’t know yet about his role for next season. He just wants to be a part of a championship team. 
扎伊尔相信自己会打夏联,想看看自己目前的水平。还不清楚下赛季的角色,只是想要成为这支争冠球队的一部分。
谈到和卡哇伊的对比,他开玩笑说:我未来有可能比他更厉害,我会朝这个方向努力的。
Zhaire Smith said he believes he's going to play in summer league this year and that he would like to do so in order to see where his game is at.

Zhaire Smith with a line that drew some laughs here, and that I will definitely remember if he grows into a perennial All-Star.
Talking about the comparisons to Kawhi Leonard, he said, "I'll probably be better than him. ... I'll try."
Smith adds he doesn’t know yet about his role for next season. He just wants to be a part of a championship team. 
亮了(3)
回复
TJ:我当然愿意留在这里。喜欢这里的球迷,这座城市和这个球队。我认为bb让巴特勒打替补控卫很明智,虽然会压缩我的时间,但未为了球队需要做出让步。bb是给我机会的人,我很爱他,那些对他的指责是不公平的。
T.J. McConnell: "I obviously would love to be here." 

Says he has a lot of love for the fans, city and organization. 

McConnell: “I thought it was a brilliant move by coach to make Jimmy the backup 1...it hurt my minutes, but you need to step back” 
T.J. McConnell on Brett Brown: “He’s the main guy that took a chance on me. … I love the guy to death. The criticism is really unfair.”
TJ:我当然愿意留在这里。喜欢这里的球迷,这座城市和这个球队。我认为bb让巴特勒打替补控卫很明智,虽然会压缩我的时间,但未为了球队需要做出让步。bb是给我机会的人,我很爱他,那些对他的指责是不公平的。
T.J. McConnell: "I obviously would love to be here." 

Says he has a lot of love for the fans, city and organization. 

McConnell: “I thought it was a brilliant move by coach to make Jimmy the backup 1...it hurt my minutes, but you need to step back” 
T.J. McConnell on Brett Brown: “He’s the main guy that took a chance on me. … I love the guy to death. The criticism is really unfair.”
亮了(2)
回复
拖把:说实话,对于自由球员市场还没想那么多。时间到了某些事情自然会发生,我会和经纪人谈谈的,但目前还不会把注意放在那上面。我们刚刚输了G7,让这事顺其自然发展吧。对我来说,技战术风格很重要,还有球队文化,能够有足够竞争力去赢球。刚刚经历了季后赛,感受到失利的痛苦,因此这两点是首要。
“Honestly, I haven’t given that much thought,” he said. “Obviously that’s something that will come about when the time comes and I’ll sit down with my representatives and talk that through, but that hasn’t been a focus for me. We just came off a Game 7 loss. When the time does come, there will be a discussion.”

“For me honestly, style of play is a huge thing. Culture,” said Harris. “A chance to be able to win. Just being in the playoffs here and seeing how bad that loss felt. Those are just two things off the top. When the time comes, those things will be presented and a decision will be made.”
拖把:说实话,对于自由球员市场还没想那么多。时间到了某些事情自然会发生,我会和经纪人谈谈的,但目前还不会把注意放在那上面。我们刚刚输了G7,让这事顺其自然发展吧。对我来说,技战术风格很重要,还有球队文化,能够有足够竞争力去赢球。刚刚经历了季后赛,感受到失利的痛苦,因此这两点是首要。
“Honestly, I haven’t given that much thought,” he said. “Obviously that’s something that will come about when the time comes and I’ll sit down with my representatives and talk that through, but that hasn’t been a focus for me. We just came off a Game 7 loss. When the time does come, there will be a discussion.”

“For me honestly, style of play is a huge thing. Culture,” said Harris. “A chance to be able to win. Just being in the playoffs here and seeing how bad that loss felt. Those are just two things off the top. When the time comes, those things will be presented and a decision will be made.”
亮了(3)
回复
西蒙斯表示这赛季他的领导能力已经有了巨大的进步。变得更加坚定,懂得和不同的人进行交谈,从巴特勒身上学习到了很多。计划不停地训练提升投篮,总得来说要变得更具侵略性。
问到训练营的时候他的技能是否会得到扩展,西蒙斯回答YES
Ben Simmons said the one thing he got a lot better at this season was his leadership. 

He said he was more assertive and figured out how to talk to different guys, and that he learned a lot from Jimmy Butler about leadership.

Ben Simmons said he plans to improve his jumper through "repetition." He said the overall emphasis for him is on being more aggressive. 
When asked if he'll have an expanded game in training camp, he said, "yes."

西蒙斯表示这赛季他的领导能力已经有了巨大的进步。变得更加坚定,懂得和不同的人进行交谈,从巴特勒身上学习到了很多。计划不停地训练提升投篮,总得来说要变得更具侵略性。
问到训练营的时候他的技能是否会得到扩展,西蒙斯回答YES
Ben Simmons said the one thing he got a lot better at this season was his leadership. 

He said he was more assertive and figured out how to talk to different guys, and that he learned a lot from Jimmy Butler about leadership.

Ben Simmons said he plans to improve his jumper through "repetition." He said the overall emphasis for him is on being more aggressive. 
When asked if he'll have an expanded game in training camp, he said, "yes."

亮了(2)
回复
那就留下BB,看能不能转为助教呢。
那就留下BB,看能不能转为助教呢。
亮了(0)
回复
Re:【2019-20赛季水楼】赛季结束
虎扑游戏中心
76人专区最热帖
里德到底该放弃不,还是再试试能不能双塔?可惜不是森林狼里德
[流言板]纳斯:我喜欢扎克-伊迪,他非常刻苦和好胜,优点很多