今晚21:10,送走了梅西C罗,我们安心看F1奥地利站 1003回复/ 3103194 浏览

全部回帖

收起
白进的Q2,倒是不用担心第一圈的鱼雷群了,祝刷圈愉快。

白进的Q2,倒是不用担心第一圈的鱼雷群了,祝刷圈愉快。

亮了(0)
回复
Vettel's penalty is the biggest grid change news pre-race, but certainly not the only development overnight and in to today:

Fernando Alonso, who had only qualified 14th, will start from the pit lane after McLaren had to change the front wing the Spaniard broke at the end of Q2

Brendon Hartley was due to start 19th so Toro Rosso have made a 'tactical' change of engine parts to get more in to the Kiwi's allocation. The resultant grid penalty means he would have slipped a place to 20th, but thanks to Alonso's pit lane start, he remains 19th (albeit the final car actually starting from the grid).

All clear? Well, if you're only interested in the grid facts rather than the reasons, here's the confirmed 1-20 line-up:

1. Valtteri Bottas, Mercedes
2. Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes
3. Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari
4. Max Verstappen, Red Bull
5. Romain Grosjean, Haas
6. Sebastian Vettel, Ferrari
7. Daniel Ricciardo, Red Bull
8. Kevin Magnussen, Haas
9. Carlos Sainz, Renault
10. Nico Hulkenberg, Renault
11. Esteban Ocon, Force India
12. Pierre Gasly, Toro Rosso
13. Lance Stroll, Williams
14. Stoffel Vandoorne, McLaren
15. Sergio Perez, Force India
16. Sergey Sirotkin, Williams
17. Charles Leclerc, Sauber
18. Marcus Ericsson, Sauber
19. Brendon Hartley, Toro Rosso
PIT-LANE START
Fernando Alonso, McLaren
Vettel's penalty is the biggest grid change news pre-race, but certainly not the only development overnight and in to today:

Fernando Alonso, who had only qualified 14th, will start from the pit lane after McLaren had to change the front wing the Spaniard broke at the end of Q2

Brendon Hartley was due to start 19th so Toro Rosso have made a 'tactical' change of engine parts to get more in to the Kiwi's allocation. The resultant grid penalty means he would have slipped a place to 20th, but thanks to Alonso's pit lane start, he remains 19th (albeit the final car actually starting from the grid).

All clear? Well, if you're only interested in the grid facts rather than the reasons, here's the confirmed 1-20 line-up:

1. Valtteri Bottas, Mercedes
2. Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes
3. Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari
4. Max Verstappen, Red Bull
5. Romain Grosjean, Haas
6. Sebastian Vettel, Ferrari
7. Daniel Ricciardo, Red Bull
8. Kevin Magnussen, Haas
9. Carlos Sainz, Renault
10. Nico Hulkenberg, Renault
11. Esteban Ocon, Force India
12. Pierre Gasly, Toro Rosso
13. Lance Stroll, Williams
14. Stoffel Vandoorne, McLaren
15. Sergio Perez, Force India
16. Sergey Sirotkin, Williams
17. Charles Leclerc, Sauber
18. Marcus Ericsson, Sauber
19. Brendon Hartley, Toro Rosso
PIT-LANE START
Fernando Alonso, McLaren
亮了(0)
回复
A first chance to hear what Sebastian Vettel made of his three-place grid penalty, which has dropped him to sixth for the start on

Natalie Pinkham to Seb on the track parade: Was the penalty fair?

Vettel: No.

That's what you call succinct!
A first chance to hear what Sebastian Vettel made of his three-place grid penalty, which has dropped him to sixth for the start on

Natalie Pinkham to Seb on the track parade: Was the penalty fair?

Vettel: No.

That's what you call succinct!
亮了(0)
回复
We interrupt this live blog to bring you some rather exciting news...

Jenson Button, the 2009 world champion, will be part of the Sky F1 team at next week's British GP!

Button, whose F1 career spanned almost two decades, won the World Championship driving for Brawn GP. Having competed in 17 British Grand Prix, Button knows every inch of the Silverstone track, and will provide Sky Sports F1 viewers with a unique insight on the race.

Joint-second in the list of all-time F1 starts, with 306 races, Button will add to the depth of knowledge and expertise across the Sky Sports team, where he will be joined by fellow F1 legends and Sky Sports F1 regulars, Martin Brundle and Damon Hill, alongside Johnny Herbert, Paul Di Resta and Anthony Davidson.

Button said: "The British Grand Prix is an iconic part of the sporting landscape in this country, and as my home race, was always one that was really special for me. I'm really looking forward to being part of the Sky Sports F1 team, and to having the opportunity to ask questions of the drivers, rather than answering them!"

Sky F1 pundit Martin Brundle commented: "How exciting to be working with Jenson at Silverstone, along with my friends. I'm looking forward to hearing about his views and experiences."

Scott Young, Head of F1 at Sky Sports, added: "Adding Jenson to the team for this race is a real coup. Sky Sports F1 is respected for its knowledge and few people know Silverstone as well as he does. Even fewer have achieved the remarkable feat of wining the Formula 1 World Championship.

"That expertise and currency will provide engaging insights for our viewers on what it's like to take on one of the most challenging circuits of the season. The team is now set to deliver our much loved home Grand Prix."

下周巴顿将解说英国站
We interrupt this live blog to bring you some rather exciting news...

Jenson Button, the 2009 world champion, will be part of the Sky F1 team at next week's British GP!

Button, whose F1 career spanned almost two decades, won the World Championship driving for Brawn GP. Having competed in 17 British Grand Prix, Button knows every inch of the Silverstone track, and will provide Sky Sports F1 viewers with a unique insight on the race.

Joint-second in the list of all-time F1 starts, with 306 races, Button will add to the depth of knowledge and expertise across the Sky Sports team, where he will be joined by fellow F1 legends and Sky Sports F1 regulars, Martin Brundle and Damon Hill, alongside Johnny Herbert, Paul Di Resta and Anthony Davidson.

Button said: "The British Grand Prix is an iconic part of the sporting landscape in this country, and as my home race, was always one that was really special for me. I'm really looking forward to being part of the Sky Sports F1 team, and to having the opportunity to ask questions of the drivers, rather than answering them!"

Sky F1 pundit Martin Brundle commented: "How exciting to be working with Jenson at Silverstone, along with my friends. I'm looking forward to hearing about his views and experiences."

Scott Young, Head of F1 at Sky Sports, added: "Adding Jenson to the team for this race is a real coup. Sky Sports F1 is respected for its knowledge and few people know Silverstone as well as he does. Even fewer have achieved the remarkable feat of wining the Formula 1 World Championship.

"That expertise and currency will provide engaging insights for our viewers on what it's like to take on one of the most challenging circuits of the season. The team is now set to deliver our much loved home Grand Prix."

下周巴顿将解说英国站
亮了(0)
回复
Where are the Red Bulls at the Red Bull Ring?
"The Red Bull drivers were tripping over each for fifth and seventh. It was a rather bizarre day for the team – and a frustrating one because they just don’t have the pace around here. The telling point is that the Haas drivers are among them."
Where are the Red Bulls at the Red Bull Ring?
"The Red Bull drivers were tripping over each for fifth and seventh. It was a rather bizarre day for the team – and a frustrating one because they just don’t have the pace around here. The telling point is that the Haas drivers are among them."
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @ 发表的:
只看此人
这场比赛法拉利应该罢赛
这场比赛法拉利应该罢赛

雨啊 说丧气话干嘛 梅奔还靠你说大实话才能前排起步呢

雨啊 说丧气话干嘛 梅奔还靠你说大实话才能前排起步呢

亮了(0)
回复
There was no hint of a smile from Daniel Ricciardo after qualifying yesterday but, after a chat with the team and most probably a good night's sleep, the Aussie was in more typical bubbly mood on his arrival at the circuit.

If you missed it after qualifying yesterday, Ricciardo toned down his criticism of team-mate Max Verstappen over whether the Dutchman should have gone ahead of him for the final Q3 runs to give him a 'tow':

"During the heat of it all I thought I was ['stitched up']. I've had a few discussions since with Christian and my engineer. I had my concerns, but I probably expected that to have been obvious," said Ricciardo.

"I didn't bring it up before qualifying thinking that it was a bit more obvious than it probably was. We probably should have just talked about it a bit more beforehand. I had my concerns.

"I guess as a team it wasn't discussed. In my mind, in the car, I thought it's obvious, give me a run when I'm getting a tow instead of giving everyone my tow. For the last run I thought I'd get a chance to get a tow but by that point I guess Max didn't want to give me one. From his point of view, we never talked about it so [he thought] 'I'm staying where I am', where I thought 'this isn't fair, someone do something.'"
Media is no longer visi
There was no hint of a smile from Daniel Ricciardo after qualifying yesterday but, after a chat with the team and most probably a good night's sleep, the Aussie was in more typical bubbly mood on his arrival at the circuit.

If you missed it after qualifying yesterday, Ricciardo toned down his criticism of team-mate Max Verstappen over whether the Dutchman should have gone ahead of him for the final Q3 runs to give him a 'tow':

"During the heat of it all I thought I was ['stitched up']. I've had a few discussions since with Christian and my engineer. I had my concerns, but I probably expected that to have been obvious," said Ricciardo.

"I didn't bring it up before qualifying thinking that it was a bit more obvious than it probably was. We probably should have just talked about it a bit more beforehand. I had my concerns.

"I guess as a team it wasn't discussed. In my mind, in the car, I thought it's obvious, give me a run when I'm getting a tow instead of giving everyone my tow. For the last run I thought I'd get a chance to get a tow but by that point I guess Max didn't want to give me one. From his point of view, we never talked about it so [he thought] 'I'm staying where I am', where I thought 'this isn't fair, someone do something.'"
Media is no longer visi
亮了(0)
回复

第一弯三个鱼雷 梅奔屁股一紧啊

第一弯三个鱼雷 梅奔屁股一紧啊

亮了(0)
回复
A quick word from Niki Lauda on Valtteri Bottas' back-to-back poles at this circuit - and what the team have told their drivers about the opening lap...

"He was quick last year, it's his circuit he likes it and he was a couple of hundredths quicker than Lewis.

"The race for us is going to be exciting in whatever way it's going to turn out.

"We told them watch the first corner please because you can't throw the race away especially with Vettel, thank god, a couple of places back, which helps a little bit to switch the brain on in the first corner and the end of the straight.

"Then they can do what they want to do."
A quick word from Niki Lauda on Valtteri Bottas' back-to-back poles at this circuit - and what the team have told their drivers about the opening lap...

"He was quick last year, it's his circuit he likes it and he was a couple of hundredths quicker than Lewis.

"The race for us is going to be exciting in whatever way it's going to turn out.

"We told them watch the first corner please because you can't throw the race away especially with Vettel, thank god, a couple of places back, which helps a little bit to switch the brain on in the first corner and the end of the straight.

"Then they can do what they want to do."
亮了(0)
回复
McLaren swerve Raikkonen talk
It's been the transfer story hanging over the Austrian GP, but McLaren chief Eric Boullier was giving little away when he was grilled on Saturday night over rumours that Kimi Raikkonen could replace Fernando Alonso in 2019.

"I think we are happy with the driver line-up we have," said Boullier. "Our priority is to still work with Fernando so I will not comment more on this."

So does that mean Stoffel Vandoorne's seat is safe? Not entirely.

"Stoffel is doing a good job," he added. "He's working very hard, he's making good progress and he's very, very close to the performance of Fernando and we know who Fernando is. I think we just wish him to carry on like this."

Asked if Vandoorne, out-qualified in every qualifying session this year by Alonso, would be fit to lead the team should Alonso leave, Boullier responded: "I will not comment on questions that contain the word 'if'".
McLaren swerve Raikkonen talk
It's been the transfer story hanging over the Austrian GP, but McLaren chief Eric Boullier was giving little away when he was grilled on Saturday night over rumours that Kimi Raikkonen could replace Fernando Alonso in 2019.

"I think we are happy with the driver line-up we have," said Boullier. "Our priority is to still work with Fernando so I will not comment more on this."

So does that mean Stoffel Vandoorne's seat is safe? Not entirely.

"Stoffel is doing a good job," he added. "He's working very hard, he's making good progress and he's very, very close to the performance of Fernando and we know who Fernando is. I think we just wish him to carry on like this."

Asked if Vandoorne, out-qualified in every qualifying session this year by Alonso, would be fit to lead the team should Alonso leave, Boullier responded: "I will not comment on questions that contain the word 'if'".
亮了(0)
回复
格大旗上领奖台
格大旗上领奖台
亮了(0)
回复
The Ricciardo-Verstappen implosion would have been even more frustrating for Red Bull given they weren't even in contention during qualifying anyway.

Verstappen was the lead Red Bull but still well over half a second off the pace, and as Ricciardo said: "We just don’t have a fast package on this track."

Yesterday's antics gives us an indication of just how fierce this team-mate rivalry could be if they were battling for wins and titles.

Though as seen below, they're playing happy families today!
The Ricciardo-Verstappen implosion would have been even more frustrating for Red Bull given they weren't even in contention during qualifying anyway.

Verstappen was the lead Red Bull but still well over half a second off the pace, and as Ricciardo said: "We just don’t have a fast package on this track."

Yesterday's antics gives us an indication of just how fierce this team-mate rivalry could be if they were battling for wins and titles.

Though as seen below, they're playing happy families today!
亮了(0)
回复
Valtteri Bottas will hope to convert his first F1 2018 pole position into a first victory, and Toto Wolff said the Finn deserves to end a rotten run of bad luck.

"He had so much bad luck in Baku when he should have won the race, and in Shanghai he could have won the race," the Mercedes chief told reporters. "At Le Castellet he was a victim in Lap One and he could have won.

"He would have been very close to the lead of the championship. I believe in karma and I think it's going to go back to Valtteri, the bad luck he has will eventually convert into good luck."

Wolff also heralded the new Mercedes aerodynamic upgrades, which have given the world champions another boost in their fight with Ferrari, following on from the new engine last weekend.

"One or two tenths make all the difference this year," he added. "Obviously in Le Castellet and now, we've brought the engine upgrade and the chassis upgrade and that's given us a little buffer again.

"The development race is going to continue and you need to bring performance, possibly to every race if you can."
Valtteri Bottas will hope to convert his first F1 2018 pole position into a first victory, and Toto Wolff said the Finn deserves to end a rotten run of bad luck.

"He had so much bad luck in Baku when he should have won the race, and in Shanghai he could have won the race," the Mercedes chief told reporters. "At Le Castellet he was a victim in Lap One and he could have won.

"He would have been very close to the lead of the championship. I believe in karma and I think it's going to go back to Valtteri, the bad luck he has will eventually convert into good luck."

Wolff also heralded the new Mercedes aerodynamic upgrades, which have given the world champions another boost in their fight with Ferrari, following on from the new engine last weekend.

"One or two tenths make all the difference this year," he added. "Obviously in Le Castellet and now, we've brought the engine upgrade and the chassis upgrade and that's given us a little buffer again.

"The development race is going to continue and you need to bring performance, possibly to every race if you can."
亮了(0)
回复
Can Ferrari get ahead at the start?
So much of this race could depend on the opening few seconds heading into the all-important first corner. The curveball is that while the Mercedes cars will be starting out on the supersofts, Ferrari, as was the case as week ago, will be beginning on the quicker but more fragile ultrasofts.

Writes Sky F1's Mark Hughes in his column for the Sunday Times:

'In theory, this should hand the strategic advantage to Mercedes, but last weekend's race in France suggested the Ferrari is easier on the rubber than the Mercedes - and the Ferrari's softer tyre should give better acceleration off the line. This was the exact scenario that led to the first-corner collision between Vettel and Bottas in France.'
Can Ferrari get ahead at the start?
So much of this race could depend on the opening few seconds heading into the all-important first corner. The curveball is that while the Mercedes cars will be starting out on the supersofts, Ferrari, as was the case as week ago, will be beginning on the quicker but more fragile ultrasofts.

Writes Sky F1's Mark Hughes in his column for the Sunday Times:

'In theory, this should hand the strategic advantage to Mercedes, but last weekend's race in France suggested the Ferrari is easier on the rubber than the Mercedes - and the Ferrari's softer tyre should give better acceleration off the line. This was the exact scenario that led to the first-corner collision between Vettel and Bottas in France.'
亮了(0)
回复
直播地址求一个
直播地址求一个
亮了(0)
回复
Remember last year when Valtteri Bottas was accused of jump starting at the Austrian GP after a lightning getaway? Well, he’s been talking about starts again as he prepares to lead cars into Turn One from pole.

“I think it’s a relatively short run into Turn One so I think you need a normal start,” he said. “Of course, you always try to get a good one – but I think to actually lose a position here or to gain, there needs to be quite a big difference with the start.”

So it might be very tough for Lewis Hamilton and Kimi Raikkonen to make early ground.
Remember last year when Valtteri Bottas was accused of jump starting at the Austrian GP after a lightning getaway? Well, he’s been talking about starts again as he prepares to lead cars into Turn One from pole.

“I think it’s a relatively short run into Turn One so I think you need a normal start,” he said. “Of course, you always try to get a good one – but I think to actually lose a position here or to gain, there needs to be quite a big difference with the start.”

So it might be very tough for Lewis Hamilton and Kimi Raikkonen to make early ground.
亮了(0)
回复
劲爆体育有直播的
劲爆体育有直播的
亮了(0)
回复
AIR22°C
TRACK48°C
AIR22°C
TRACK48°C
亮了(0)
回复
Some pre-race words of wisdom from the team boss whose cars start line astern on the front row:

Toto Wolff: "It's much hotter than expected, about 10 degrees more, so that changes things from the tyre.

"And then obviously Turns One, Two and Three - you need to survive these!

"Always when he qualify in front we have a little bit of a chat and remind them [not to collide]."
Some pre-race words of wisdom from the team boss whose cars start line astern on the front row:

Toto Wolff: "It's much hotter than expected, about 10 degrees more, so that changes things from the tyre.

"And then obviously Turns One, Two and Three - you need to survive these!

"Always when he qualify in front we have a little bit of a chat and remind them [not to collide]."
亮了(0)
回复
Re:今晚21:10,送走了梅西C罗,我们安心看F1奥地利站
虎扑游戏中心
F1赛车区最热帖
三英战丑潘?
无语到了极点法拉利
明天爵士不会拿分冠吧?
没有火星车,维斯塔潘也只能吃灰嘛
【流言】红牛应该立即替换佩雷斯
摩纳哥之后,勒克莱尔真的状态太差了吧
【热线】7.5-7.7~背靠背靠背三连战~英国大奖赛 北安普敦银石赛道~