凯文杜兰特MVP演讲!个人觉得是历史上最佳的演讲!最感动人的演讲!

3回复/ 0684 浏览
陈德馀(80级)楼主2024-10-23 00:37:23发布于中国香港
凯文杜兰特MVP演讲!个人觉得是历史上最佳的演讲!最感动人的演讲!陈德馀 发表在太阳专区 https://bbs.hupu.com/suns

全部回帖

收起

"And last, my mom. I don’t think you know what you did. You had my brother when you were 18 years old-three years later I came out."

“最后,我必须得感谢我的妈妈。我不知道你是否了解你做到了什么,付出了多少(哽咽),你在18岁时生了我哥,三年之后又生了我。”

“The odds were stacked against us; single parent with two boys by the time you were 21 years old. Everybody told us we weren’t supposed to be here."

“那时候情况并不好,生活艰难。21岁的单亲妈妈带着两个儿子,所有人都说我们不属于那里,看我们不爽,让我们滚蛋。”

“We moved from apartment to apartment by ourselves. One of the best memories I have is when we moved into our first apartment. No bed , no furniture, and we just all sat in the living room and hugged each other because we thought we made it."

“于是,我们迫于无奈,只能不断搬家,自食其力。对我而言,最美好的回忆居然是搬进第一个公寓时的情景,虽然没有床,没有家具,但我们三人在客厅紧紧相拥。因为我们觉得自己做到了,挺过来了。”

“When something good happens to you, I don’t know about you guys, but i tend to look back to what brought me here. You woke me up in the middle of night in the summer times. Making me run up a hill. Making me do push-ups. Screaming at me from the sidelines at me games at 8 or 9 years old."

“当成功降临时,不知你们会作何感想,我则是会回首往事,回忆成功从何而来,因何而来。是你,你在夏天的午夜叫醒我,让我跑上山丘,让我做俯卧撑锻炼;是你,在我8、9岁时站在场边不停地呐喊!”

“We weren’t supposed to be there. You made us believe. You kept us off the street, put clothes on our backs, food on the table."

“如果没有你,我根本就不可能成功。你引领着我们走上这条对的路,赋予我信念。是你的庇护,让我远离街头争斗,不必露宿街头,不必衣不蔽体,不必食不果腹。”

“When you didn’t eat, you made sure we ate. You went to sleep hungry. You sacrificed for us. You’re the real MVP."

“家里没有食物时,你也会让我们吃饱,自己却饿着肚子睡觉。妈妈,你牺牲太多了!你才是真正的MVP……(哭泣)”

"And last, my mom. I don’t think you know what you did. You had my brother when you were 18 years old-three years later I came out."

“最后,我必须得感谢我的妈妈。我不知道你是否了解你做到了什么,付出了多少(哽咽),你在18岁时生了我哥,三年之后又生了我。”

“The odds were stacked against us; single parent with two boys by the time you were 21 years old. Everybody told us we weren’t supposed to be here."

“那时候情况并不好,生活艰难。21岁的单亲妈妈带着两个儿子,所有人都说我们不属于那里,看我们不爽,让我们滚蛋。”

“We moved from apartment to apartment by ourselves. One of the best memories I have is when we moved into our first apartment. No bed , no furniture, and we just all sat in the living room and hugged each other because we thought we made it."

“于是,我们迫于无奈,只能不断搬家,自食其力。对我而言,最美好的回忆居然是搬进第一个公寓时的情景,虽然没有床,没有家具,但我们三人在客厅紧紧相拥。因为我们觉得自己做到了,挺过来了。”

“When something good happens to you, I don’t know about you guys, but i tend to look back to what brought me here. You woke me up in the middle of night in the summer times. Making me run up a hill. Making me do push-ups. Screaming at me from the sidelines at me games at 8 or 9 years old."

“当成功降临时,不知你们会作何感想,我则是会回首往事,回忆成功从何而来,因何而来。是你,你在夏天的午夜叫醒我,让我跑上山丘,让我做俯卧撑锻炼;是你,在我8、9岁时站在场边不停地呐喊!”

“We weren’t supposed to be there. You made us believe. You kept us off the street, put clothes on our backs, food on the table."

“如果没有你,我根本就不可能成功。你引领着我们走上这条对的路,赋予我信念。是你的庇护,让我远离街头争斗,不必露宿街头,不必衣不蔽体,不必食不果腹。”

“When you didn’t eat, you made sure we ate. You went to sleep hungry. You sacrificed for us. You’re the real MVP."

“家里没有食物时,你也会让我们吃饱,自己却饿着肚子睡觉。妈妈,你牺牲太多了!你才是真正的MVP……(哭泣)”

亮了(2)
回复

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @菲尼克斯的神凯文杜兰特 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

查看更多

亮了(0)
回复
Re:凯文杜兰特MVP演讲!个人觉得是历史上最佳的演讲!最感动人的演讲!
太阳专区最热帖
布克才27岁吗?我记得上六年级就看到他在联盟了,明年就毕业了,感觉他还处于潜力无限的年纪……
来看看13年季后赛24岁杜兰特vs23岁哈登
大乔投篮姿势变这样了。。
现在很多人看比尔都带着有色眼镜
太阳和人心一样,经不起细看
垃圾快船捏爆他们
30支球队按实力排名 太阳A档与小牛掘金一档
如果打出这个数据的是比尔,是不是已经被喷退役了
预计第一场打快船会和当初篮网311事件一样的结果
【翻译】蒙蒂-威廉姆斯回归校园篮球
热门游戏-即点即玩
无需下载,足球经理模式一键即玩
《NBA英雄》教练系统上线啦!我选好了,看看你的