吕迪格:现足坛前三中卫?萨利巴、范迪克和加布里埃尔 45回复/ 1822657 浏览

全部回帖

收起
引用 @TTkhalil 发表的:
只看此人

他是儿厂梦?还是第一次听说

他是儿厂梦?还是第一次听说

在俱乐部层面,尽管后来成为了蓝军的一员,但是事实上吕迪格成长过程中最喜欢的球队是阿森纳,他曾在一次采访中直言不讳地承认自己从亨利和博格坎普时期便对阿森纳情有独钟。

在俱乐部层面,尽管后来成为了蓝军的一员,但是事实上吕迪格成长过程中最喜欢的球队是阿森纳,他曾在一次采访中直言不讳地承认自己从亨利和博格坎普时期便对阿森纳情有独钟。

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @TTkhalil 发表的:
只看此人

他是儿厂梦?还是第一次听说

他是儿厂梦?还是第一次听说

英文版
However, some Chelsea supporters will be less happy when they hear that Rudiger is a massive ARSENAL fan.
Rudiger has not been shy about admitting his love for fierce rivals Arsenal.
“I have been following Arsenal since the days of Henry and Bergkamp,” he said.
“I have always dreamed of the Premier League. I watch videos of Arsenal all the time on YouTube and I often wear the current Alexis Sanchez shirt.”

英文版
However, some Chelsea supporters will be less happy when they hear that Rudiger is a massive ARSENAL fan.
“I have always dreamed of the Premier League. I watch videos of Arsenal all the time on YouTube and I often wear the current Alexis Sanchez shirt.”

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)

布雷默

布雷默

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @从海布里到永远 发表的:
只看此人

要不再看看范德文和罗梅罗?

要不再看看范德文和罗梅罗?

这是要把热刺挖空吗?

这是要把热刺挖空吗?

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @riquelme1985 发表的:
只看此人

英文版However, some Chelsea supporters will be less happy when they hear that Rudiger is a massive ARSENAL fan.Rudiger has not been shy about admitting his love for fierce rivals Arsenal.“I have been following Arsenal since the days of Henry and Bergkamp,” he said.“I have always dreamed of the Premier League. I watch videos of Arsenal all the time on YouTube and I often wear the current Alexis Sanchez shirt.”

英文版

噢噢 谢谢

噢噢 谢谢

亮了(0)
回复
Re:吕迪格:现足坛前三中卫?萨利巴、范迪克和加布里埃尔
阿森纳专区最热帖
塔帅:哈弗茨有能力单赛季进20球;很难给出厄德高的回归时间
药厂哈
突然想起,中后卫要不要补个替补,多线作战纯靠摇摆么
备战圣徒!阿森纳最新训练课:廷伯缺席,富安健洋和梅里诺回归
冬窗能不能清理掉热苏斯?这是首要任务。
【10.5我厂厂记】厄德高伤缺恐久;廷贝尔落选国家队;考虑续约托马斯。