引用 @粉约基奇出优越感单核加倍 发表的:
只看此人

放烟花?

[图片] /quality/70/ignore-error/1?x-oss-process=image/resize,w_225/qulity,Q_60"/>

查看更多

放烟花?

James S. Brady Press Briefing Room

2:48 P.M. EDT

MS. JEAN-PIERRE: Good afternoon, everyone.

Q Good afternoon.

MS. JEAN-PIERRE: I’m going to be really quick here. I have the national security advisor, Jake Sullivan, to talk about the latest in the Middle East, so I’ll turn it over to him.

MR. SULLIVAN: Thank you, Karine, and good afternoon, everyone. I’m here to provide a brief report on the Iranian ballistic missile attack against Israel that occurred earlier today. I can take just a few questions, because this is an ongoing situation and I need to get back to my desk.

Today, Iran launched nearly 200 ballistic missiles towards targets in Israel. The United States military coordinated closely with the Israeli Defense Forces to help defend Israel against this attack. U.S. naval destroyers joined Israeli air defense units in firing interceptors to shoot down inbound missiles.

President Biden and Vice President Harris monitored the attack and the response from the White House Situation Room, joined in person and remotely by their national security team.

We are still working with the IDF and the authorities in Israel to assess the impact of the attack, but at this time — and I stress “at this time” — we do not know of any deaths in Israel. We are tracking the reported death of a Palestinian civilian in Jericho in the West Bank. We do not know of any damage to aircraft or strategic military assets in Israel.

In short, based on what we know at this point, this attack appears to have been defeated and ineffective. This was first and foremost the result of the professionalism of the IDF, but in no small part because of the skilled work of the U.S. military and meticulous joint planning in anticipation of the attack.

We’re also aware of reports of a terrorist attack in Jaffa that took the lives of a number of Israeli civilians and wounded several others today. Our condolences go out to the families of the victims and to the family of the Palestinian civilian in Jericho.

Obviously, my update here is based on early reports, and we reserve the right to amend and adjust as necessary as we gather more information. The word “fog of war” was invented for a situation like this. This is a fluid situation.

We will consult with the Israelis on next steps in terms of the response and how to deal with what Iran has just done, and we will continue to monitor for further threats and attacks from Iran and its proxies. We are particularly focused on protecting U.S. servicemembers in the region.

And with that, I’ll take just a few questions.

Yeah.

Q Thanks, Jake. Is the administration making any preparations to evacuate U.S. citizens from Lebanon or elsewhere in the region?

MR. SULLIVAN: We have been very clear for some time now that U.S. citizens should avail themselves of commercial means to depart Lebanon given everything that’s going on. We have said that from this podium, from multiple podiums. We continue to say that. But we have not begun triggering a noncombatant emergency evacuation — a NEO — and do not have an intention to do so at this time.

If that changes, we’ll let you know. But we continue to reinforce the point: American citizens in Lebanon should follow the guidance from the State Department, which is to find civil- — civilian commercial means to depart, because in extremis, we may not be able to get them out safely.

Yes.

Q Thanks, Jake. What is the U.S. view on whether Israel should retaliate? And what is your concern about this leading to a wider escalation of war in the region?

MR. SULLIVAN: We’ve had some initial discussions with the Israelis in the aftermath of this at the military level and also at the White House to prime minister’s office level. We’ll continue those conversations in the hours ahead. I’m not going to prejudge or get ahead of anything. We want to have some deep consultations with the Israelis, and I’ll have more to report to you after we get the opportunity for deeper discussions.

Q And escalation —

MR. SULLIVAN: Yeah.

Q — in the region?

MR. SULLIVAN: Obviously, this is a significant escalation by Iran, a significant event, and it is equally significant that we were able to step up with — with Israel and create a situation in which no one was killed in this attack in Israel so far as we know at this time.

We are now going to look at what the appropriate next steps are to secure, first and foremost, American interests and then to promote stability to the maximum extent possible as we go forward.

Yeah.

Q Back in April, the president’s message to Israel was to take the win when the U.S. and Israel were able to intercept the barrage of Iranian missiles. Is he recommending a similarly limited response this time?

MR. SULLIVAN: I will not, from this podium, share the president’s recommendations. He will have the opportunity to share them directly. We’re going to have, as I said, ongoing consultations with the Israelis this
詹姆斯·S·布雷迪新闻简报室

美国东部夏令时下午2:48

让-皮埃尔女士(以英语发言):大家下午好。

问:下午好。

Jean-Pierre女士:我将在这里非常简短地发言。我让国家安全顾问杰克·沙利文来谈谈中东的最新情况,所以我会把这件事交给他。

沙利文先生:谢谢你,卡琳,大家下午好。今天早些时候,伊朗对以色列发动弹道导弹袭击,我在此提供简短报告。我可以回答几个问题,因为这是一个持续的情况,我需要回到我的办公桌前。

今天,伊朗向以色列境内目标发射了近200枚弹道导弹。美国军方与以色列国防军密切协调,帮助以色列抵御这一攻击。美国海军驱逐舰与以色列防空部队一起发射拦截器,击落入境导弹。

拜登总统和副总统哈里斯监督了袭击和白宫局势研究室的反应,他们亲自和远程参加了他们的国家安全团队。

我们仍在与以色列国防军和以色列当局合作,以评估袭击的影响,但此时此刻--我强调“此时此刻”--我们不知道以色列有任何死亡。我们正在追踪约旦河西岸杰里科一名巴勒斯坦平民死亡的报道。我们不知道以色列境内的飞机或战略军事资产受到任何损害。

简而言之,根据我们目前所知,这次袭击似乎已经被击败,而且无效。这首先是以色列国防军专业精神的结果,但这在很大程度上要归功于美国军方的熟练工作和对袭击的精心联合规划。

我们还注意到今天在贾法发生的一起恐怖袭击事件,造成多名以色列平民死亡,多人受伤。我们向遇难者家属和杰里科巴勒斯坦平民的家人表示慰问。

显然,我在这里的更新是基于早期的报告,我们保留在收集更多信息时根据需要进行修改和调整的权利。“战争迷雾”这个词就是为这种情况而发明的。这是一个变化无常的局面。

我们将就下一步的反应以及如何处理伊朗刚刚的所作所为与以色列进行磋商,我们将继续监测来自伊朗及其代理人的进一步威胁和袭击。我们特别注重保护该地区的美国军人。

到此为止,我只回答几个问题。

嗯。

Q谢谢,杰克。美国政府是否正在为从黎巴嫩或该地区其他地方撤离美国公民做任何准备?

沙利文:一段时间以来,我们一直非常清楚,鉴于目前发生的一切,美国公民应该利用商业手段离开黎巴嫩。我们在这个讲台上说过,在多个讲台上说过。我们继续这样说。但我们还没有开始触发非战斗人员的紧急疏散--近地天体--目前也没有这样做的打算。

如果情况有变,我们会通知你的。但我们继续强调这一点:在黎巴嫩的美国公民应该遵循国务院的指导,即寻找民用-民用商业手段离开,因为在紧急情况下,我们可能无法将他们安全救出。

是。

Q谢谢,杰克。美国对以色列是否应该进行报复有何看法?你对这导致该地区更广泛的战争升级有何担忧?

沙利文:在此之后,我们与以色列进行了一些军事层面的初步讨论,也进行了从白宫到总理办公室的讨论。我们将在接下来的几个小时里继续这些对话。我不会先入为主,也不会先发制人。我们希望与以色列进行一些深入的磋商,在我们有机会进行更深入的讨论后,我会向你们报告更多情况。

问和上报-

沙利文:是的。

问:在该地区?

沙利文先生(以英语发言):显然,这是伊朗局势的重大升级,这是一个重大事件,同样重要的是,我们能够与以色列站在一起,创造出一种到目前为止我们所知的在以色列的这次袭击中没有人死亡的局面。

我们现在要看看下一步应该采取什么适当的步骤,以确保首先也是最重要的美国利益,然后在我们前进的过程中尽可能地促进稳定。

嗯。

问:早在4月份,总统向以色列传达的信息是,在美国和以色列能够拦截伊朗导弹的弹幕时取得胜利。这一次,他是否建议采取类似的有限回应?

沙利文先生(以英语发言):我不会在这个讲台上赞同总统的建议。他将有机会直接分享它们。正如我所说,今年我们将与以色列人进行持续的磋商

伤亡情况。到底是不知道,没了解到还是根本没有啊,还是翻译软件的语境翻译错了。耐人寻味儿呢。

James S. Brady Press Briefing Room

2:48 P.M. EDT

MS. JEAN-PIERRE: Good afternoon, everyone.

Q Good afternoon.

MS. JEAN-PIERRE: I’m going to be really quick here. I have the national security advisor, Jake Sullivan, to talk about the latest in the Middle East, so I’ll turn it over to him.

MR. SULLIVAN: Thank you, Karine, and good afternoon, everyone. I’m here to provide a brief report on the Iranian ballistic missile attack against Israel that occurred earlier today. I can take just a few questions, because this is an ongoing situation and I need to get back to my desk.

Today, Iran launched nearly 200 ballistic missiles towards targets in Israel. The United States military coordinated closely with the Israeli Defense Forces to help defend Israel against this attack. U.S. naval destroyers joined Israeli air defense units in firing interceptors to shoot down inbound missiles.

President Biden and Vice President Harris monitored the attack and the response from the White House Situation Room, joined in person and remotely by their national security team.

We are still working with the IDF and the authorities in Israel to assess the impact of the attack, but at this time — and I stress “at this time” — we do not know of any deaths in Israel. We are tracking the reported death of a Palestinian civilian in Jericho in the West Bank. We do not know of any damage to aircraft or strategic military assets in Israel.

In short, based on what we know at this point, this attack appears to have been defeated and ineffective. This was first and foremost the result of the professionalism of the IDF, but in no small part because of the skilled work of the U.S. military and meticulous joint planning in anticipation of the attack.

We’re also aware of reports of a terrorist attack in Jaffa that took the lives of a number of Israeli civilians and wounded several others today. Our condolences go out to the families of the victims and to the family of the Palestinian civilian in Jericho.

Obviously, my update here is based on early reports, and we reserve the right to amend and adjust as necessary as we gather more information. The word “fog of war” was invented for a situation like this. This is a fluid situation.

We will consult with the Israelis on next steps in terms of the response and how to deal with what Iran has just done, and we will continue to monitor for further threats and attacks from Iran and its proxies. We are particularly focused on protecting U.S. servicemembers in the region.

And with that, I’ll take just a few questions.

Yeah.

Q Thanks, Jake. Is the administration making any preparations to evacuate U.S. citizens from Lebanon or elsewhere in the region?

MR. SULLIVAN: We have been very clear for some time now that U.S. citizens should avail themselves of commercial means to depart Lebanon given everything that’s going on. We have said that from this podium, from multiple podiums. We continue to say that. But we have not begun triggering a noncombatant emergency evacuation — a NEO — and do not have an intention to do so at this time.

If that changes, we’ll let you know. But we continue to reinforce the point: American citizens in Lebanon should follow the guidance from the State Department, which is to find civil- — civilian commercial means to depart, because in extremis, we may not be able to get them out safely.

Yes.

Q Thanks, Jake. What is the U.S. view on whether Israel should retaliate? And what is your concern about this leading to a wider escalation of war in the region?

MR. SULLIVAN: We’ve had some initial discussions with the Israelis in the aftermath of this at the military level and also at the White House to prime minister’s office level. We’ll continue those conversations in the hours ahead. I’m not going to prejudge or get ahead of anything. We want to have some deep consultations with the Israelis, and I’ll have more to report to you after we get the opportunity for deeper discussions.

Q And escalation —

MR. SULLIVAN: Yeah.

Q — in the region?

MR. SULLIVAN: Obviously, this is a significant escalation by Iran, a significant event, and it is equally significant that we were able to step up with — with Israel and create a situation in which no one was killed in this attack in Israel so far as we know at this time.

We are now going to look at what the appropriate next steps are to secure, first and foremost, American interests and then to promote stability to the maximum extent possible as we go forward.

Yeah.

Q Back in April, the president’s message to Israel was to take the win when the U.S. and Israel were able to intercept the barrage of Iranian missiles. Is he recommending a similarly limited response this time?

MR. SULLIVAN: I will not, from this podium, share the president’s recommendations. He will have the opportunity to share them directly. We’re going to have, as I said, ongoing consultations with the Israelis this
詹姆斯·S·布雷迪新闻简报室

美国东部夏令时下午2:48

让-皮埃尔女士(以英语发言):大家下午好。

问:下午好。

Jean-Pierre女士:我将在这里非常简短地发言。我让国家安全顾问杰克·沙利文来谈谈中东的最新情况,所以我会把这件事交给他。

沙利文先生:谢谢你,卡琳,大家下午好。今天早些时候,伊朗对以色列发动弹道导弹袭击,我在此提供简短报告。我可以回答几个问题,因为这是一个持续的情况,我需要回到我的办公桌前。

今天,伊朗向以色列境内目标发射了近200枚弹道导弹。美国军方与以色列国防军密切协调,帮助以色列抵御这一攻击。美国海军驱逐舰与以色列防空部队一起发射拦截器,击落入境导弹。

拜登总统和副总统哈里斯监督了袭击和白宫局势研究室的反应,他们亲自和远程参加了他们的国家安全团队。

我们仍在与以色列国防军和以色列当局合作,以评估袭击的影响,但此时此刻--我强调“此时此刻”--我们不知道以色列有任何死亡。我们正在追踪约旦河西岸杰里科一名巴勒斯坦平民死亡的报道。我们不知道以色列境内的飞机或战略军事资产受到任何损害。

简而言之,根据我们目前所知,这次袭击似乎已经被击败,而且无效。这首先是以色列国防军专业精神的结果,但这在很大程度上要归功于美国军方的熟练工作和对袭击的精心联合规划。

我们还注意到今天在贾法发生的一起恐怖袭击事件,造成多名以色列平民死亡,多人受伤。我们向遇难者家属和杰里科巴勒斯坦平民的家人表示慰问。

显然,我在这里的更新是基于早期的报告,我们保留在收集更多信息时根据需要进行修改和调整的权利。“战争迷雾”这个词就是为这种情况而发明的。这是一个变化无常的局面。

我们将就下一步的反应以及如何处理伊朗刚刚的所作所为与以色列进行磋商,我们将继续监测来自伊朗及其代理人的进一步威胁和袭击。我们特别注重保护该地区的美国军人。

到此为止,我只回答几个问题。

嗯。

Q谢谢,杰克。美国政府是否正在为从黎巴嫩或该地区其他地方撤离美国公民做任何准备?

沙利文:一段时间以来,我们一直非常清楚,鉴于目前发生的一切,美国公民应该利用商业手段离开黎巴嫩。我们在这个讲台上说过,在多个讲台上说过。我们继续这样说。但我们还没有开始触发非战斗人员的紧急疏散--近地天体--目前也没有这样做的打算。

如果情况有变,我们会通知你的。但我们继续强调这一点:在黎巴嫩的美国公民应该遵循国务院的指导,即寻找民用-民用商业手段离开,因为在紧急情况下,我们可能无法将他们安全救出。

是。

Q谢谢,杰克。美国对以色列是否应该进行报复有何看法?你对这导致该地区更广泛的战争升级有何担忧?

沙利文:在此之后,我们与以色列进行了一些军事层面的初步讨论,也进行了从白宫到总理办公室的讨论。我们将在接下来的几个小时里继续这些对话。我不会先入为主,也不会先发制人。我们希望与以色列进行一些深入的磋商,在我们有机会进行更深入的讨论后,我会向你们报告更多情况。

问和上报-

沙利文:是的。

问:在该地区?

沙利文先生(以英语发言):显然,这是伊朗局势的重大升级,这是一个重大事件,同样重要的是,我们能够与以色列站在一起,创造出一种到目前为止我们所知的在以色列的这次袭击中没有人死亡的局面。

我们现在要看看下一步应该采取什么适当的步骤,以确保首先也是最重要的美国利益,然后在我们前进的过程中尽可能地促进稳定。

嗯。

问:早在4月份,总统向以色列传达的信息是,在美国和以色列能够拦截伊朗导弹的弹幕时取得胜利。这一次,他是否建议采取类似的有限回应?

沙利文先生(以英语发言):我不会在这个讲台上赞同总统的建议。他将有机会直接分享它们。正如我所说,今年我们将与以色列人进行持续的磋商

伤亡情况。到底是不知道,没了解到还是根本没有啊,还是翻译软件的语境翻译错了。耐人寻味儿呢。

亮了(10)
回复
引用 @滑肠糕 发表的:
只看此人

怎么可能会心情不好呀,只要翻开相关空袭的帖子都看到你发这几句话,可有意思了

[图片]

查看更多

怎么可能会心情不好呀,只要翻开相关空袭的帖子都看到你发这几句话,可有意思了

他是以色列驻河南大使 驻马店的 他朋友是以色列军队高官 v我50 推你们微信 这是真的

亮了(6)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @滑肠糕 发表的:
只看此人

大清早的复制粘贴那么多遍,在哪赚钱分享一下呗

大清早的复制粘贴那么多遍,在哪赚钱分享一下呗

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @粉约基奇出优越感单核加倍 发表的:
只看此人

说个事实就能挣钱?谁给的钱?

[图片]

查看更多

说个事实就能挣钱?谁给的钱?

亮了(0)
回复

硬了又没有完全硬

硬了又没有完全硬

亮了(0)
回复

此次行动,以色列不仅出动了“天穹”防空系统,同时还使用了新型“黄土地”反导系统,这款新式武器在此次事件中大放异彩,导弹拦截成功率高达100%

此次行动,以色列不仅出动了“天穹”防空系统,同时还使用了新型“黄土地”反导系统,这款新式武器在此次事件中大放异彩,导弹拦截成功率高达100%

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @范伊德彪 发表的:
只看此人

就他妈冲着空地打的

[图片]

查看更多

就他妈冲着空地打的

你就知道瞎说八道,明明还特么冲空海打了的

你就知道瞎说八道,明明还特么冲空海打了的

亮了(51)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @爆炒一下 发表的:
只看此人

不管怎么样我就一句话,没打着没打着

[图片]

查看更多

不管怎么样我就一句话,没打着没打着

今天任务确定!配合五角大楼发言
16亿:明白!今天务必高强度用嘴接下400发弹道导弹!以小赢,美大赢!互联网虚空大捷!

今天任务确定!配合五角大楼发言
16亿:明白!今天务必高强度用嘴接下400发弹道导弹!以小赢,美大赢!互联网虚空大捷!

亮了(91)
回复
查看评论(1)

没打着,全拦截了,跟杨杨姐确认了

没打着,全拦截了,跟杨杨姐确认了

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(1)

成群的以人毫发无损,倒是一个巴人被个碎片定点清了。

成群的以人毫发无损,倒是一个巴人被个碎片定点清了。

亮了(0)
回复
Re:美五角大楼发布的伊朗导弹袭击以色列简报
历史区最热帖
为什么至今没有国家能研发一架高达出来?还是说ing但我孤陋寡闻了?
中国天眼和中国南极长城站哪个更伟大
麻烦推荐一个国内宜居城市
如何评价历史上的北齐武帝高欢?
直观感受马赫的速度!
请停留一下,向伟大的极端民族主义者艾跃进前辈献上一朵花,致敬。
据说这个小可爱在上幼儿园之前已经替她父母赚了上亿资产了。
清朝对中华民族是功大于过还是过大于功?
关羽在古代武将中大概排在什么位置?
去过埃及才知道,这个地方的人多厉害
历史区最新帖
白衣渡江算不算鼠辈行为?
检验历史区水平来了,以色列和伊朗这次以伊战争最后谁会赢?
几百个导弹又又又白费了,感觉没啥威力啊,还不如加沙的煤气罐,下次不如在导弹上绑几颗手雷会不会效果会更好一些?
理性讨论全员明教能否打败除张三丰以外的六大门派?
白龙马明明是第二个加盟取经团队的,结果却做了坐骑,徒弟都谈不上,公平吗?龙王太子这么没排面?比不得天蓬元帅还比不得卷帘武将吗?
亚历山大如果打到中国,春秋战国时期的诸侯国哪个能挡住他的马其顿方阵?
西游取经团队如果要裁掉一个,哪个最合适?
红薯产量真的这么高吗?
中国天眼和中国南极长城站哪个更伟大
万里长城和故宫哪个更伟大
热门游戏-即点即玩
无需下载,足球经理模式一键即玩
《NBA英雄》教练系统上线啦!我选好了,看看你的