火箭媒体日 139回复/ 4820698 浏览

全部回帖

收起

乌度卡照例先夸阿门啊

乌度卡照例先夸阿门啊

亮了(4)
回复

Fred VanVleet says Amen Thompson looks “bigger, stronger, faster” and is poised to have a bigger year.
老范说Amen看起来更大更壮更快了

Fred VanVleet says Amen Thompson looks “bigger, stronger, faster” and is poised to have a bigger year.
老范说Amen看起来更大更壮更快了

亮了(2)
回复

Fred VanVleet says everybody is in the gym, everybody is working, but he highlights Amen Thompson as someone who looks bigger, stronger, faster and more under control this summer. "He definitely doesn't look like a rookie anymore."
老范说“每个人都在训练馆!!!!!!每个人都在好好训练!!!!!”,但是Amen看起来变化最大,他完全不像一个新秀了

Fred VanVleet says everybody is in the gym, everybody is working, but he highlights Amen Thompson as someone who looks bigger, stronger, faster and more under control this summer. "He definitely doesn't look like a rookie anymore."
老范说“每个人都在训练馆!!!!!!每个人都在好好训练!!!!!”,但是Amen看起来变化最大,他完全不像一个新秀了

亮了(2)
回复

都夸阿门真是期待啊

都夸阿门真是期待啊

亮了(2)
回复

Ime Udoka and Fred VanVleet made it clear that the playoffs are the goal. VanVleet said the playoffs and to advance. VanVleet: "There are no excuses. We kind of know what it takes a little bit more."
乌贼和老范都又重新提到了季后赛的目标。老范说没有任何借口,今年需要做得更好。

Ime Udoka and Fred VanVleet made it clear that the playoffs are the goal. VanVleet said the playoffs and to advance. VanVleet: "There are no excuses. We kind of know what it takes a little bit more."
乌贼和老范都又重新提到了季后赛的目标。老范说没有任何借口,今年需要做得更好。

亮了(0)
回复

I asked VanVleet if he agrees with draft comps of Reed Sheppard to himself.

He agrees and said it should help with regards to mentoring and development. Noted that Reed is probably more athletic. Fred does find it amusing when he's used as a draft comp, since he went undrafted
Ben问了老范关于小谢接班的事,老范说感觉很奇妙,小谢确实更有运动能力。

I asked VanVleet if he agrees with draft comps of Reed Sheppard to himself.

He agrees and said it should help with regards to mentoring and development. Noted that Reed is probably more athletic. Fred does find it amusing when he's used as a draft comp, since he went undrafted
Ben问了老范关于小谢接班的事,老范说感觉很奇妙,小谢确实更有运动能力。

亮了(4)
回复

阿门确实变化巨大,希望他新赛季能吓我一天

阿门确实变化巨大,希望他新赛季能吓我一天

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(2)

"Reed has a huge head start on me I wasn't that good at 19" Fred VanVleet said when asked about Sheppard.
老范:19岁时候我可表现的比小谢差多了。

"Reed has a huge head start on me I wasn't that good at 19" Fred VanVleet said when asked about Sheppard.
老范:19岁时候我可表现的比小谢差多了。

亮了(6)
回复
引用 @迷人的空空 发表的:
只看此人

阿门确实变化巨大,希望他新赛季能吓我一天

阿门确实变化巨大,希望他新赛季能吓我一天

吓一跳不行得吓一天是吧

吓一跳不行得吓一天是吧

亮了(0)
回复

哪来的野人?

哪来的野人?

亮了(14)
回复
查看评论(1)

Steven Adams says he's not on a minutes restriction going into the season.
海王说他没有时间限制。

Steven Adams says he's not on a minutes restriction going into the season.
海王说他没有时间限制。

亮了(2)
回复

插播一条,wemby长了25磅

插播一条,wemby长了25磅

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @砖头哥哥 发表的:
只看此人

有地看视频吗?

有地看视频吗?

微博有直播

微博有直播

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)

I asked Steven Adams about his early impressions of Alperen Sengun, who he played against some this summer:

"He's got a lot of good tools, mate. He's definitely hungry."

He mentioned that Alpi has unorthodox body language on the court, which benefits him. Fewer patterns.
海王谈Sengun:他手段太多了。他对胜利如饥似渴。
海王同时提及Sengun在场上有很多非常规的让他获益的肢体语言。

I asked Steven Adams about his early impressions of Alperen Sengun, who he played against some this summer:

"He's got a lot of good tools, mate. He's definitely hungry."

He mentioned that Alpi has unorthodox body language on the court, which benefits him. Fewer patterns.
海王谈Sengun:他手段太多了。他对胜利如饥似渴。
海王同时提及Sengun在场上有很多非常规的让他获益的肢体语言。

亮了(0)
回复

Steven Adams says Memorial Park will be "his new stomping grounds"
海王表示他会经常去纪念公园玩

Steven Adams says Memorial Park will be "his new stomping grounds"
海王表示他会经常去纪念公园玩

亮了(2)
回复

插播一条阿Ben

Ben Simmons on playing before free agency: “It’s important just to be healthy. I want to play basketball at a high level & get the most I can out of my body. That's the focus. Money is nice & all that, but I want to play healthy. At the end of the day, I love playing basketball.”
阿Ben:我要保持身体健康,我爱打球。

插播一条阿Ben

Ben Simmons on playing before free agency: “It’s important just to be healthy. I want to play basketball at a high level & get the most I can out of my body. That's the focus. Money is nice & all that, but I want to play healthy. At the end of the day, I love playing basketball.”
阿Ben:我要保持身体健康,我爱打球。

亮了(4)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @DrSTG 发表的:
只看此人

哪来的野人?

[图片]

[图片]

查看更多

哪来的野人?

他入座是跨过椅子背的

他入座是跨过椅子背的[捂脸]

亮了(2)
回复

这Sengun怎么一股家嫂味啊

这Sengun怎么一股家嫂味啊[奸笑]

亮了(10)
回复
查看评论(3)
引用 @DrSTG 发表的:
只看此人

这Sengun怎么一股家嫂味啊[奸笑]

[图片]

查看更多

这Sengun怎么一股家嫂味啊[奸笑]

这个角度,发型真的太像了。

这个角度,发型真的太像了。

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(1)
Re:火箭媒体日
火箭专区最热帖
火箭媒体日
伊森未来续约合同大概是四年1.2亿
[流言板]美媒晒23年新秀与22年新秀对决:谁胜算更大?
谢波德这小胡子挺性感的
刚看爱德华兹要了我七子还加四首轮四互换,实在很好奇还有其他比他交易价值更高的吗
杰伦格林:上赛季最大的进步在于得分表现不佳时学习如何在其他方面增加自己的影响力
泰特谈休赛季:我在训练馆的时间比在家里的时间更多
申京:休赛季我努力练习让自己增加像约基奇一样的投篮能力
[流言板]永远的非洲大山!传奇巨星穆托姆博因脑癌去世,享年58岁
贾巴里史密斯:我夏天提升了自己的控球能力,新赛季大家会看到这一点
火箭专区最新帖
谢波德这小胡子挺性感的
火箭媒体日:海王抢镜,火箭球员图片与大家分享,谢泼德小胡子留的很漂亮,申京看的很沧桑,格林这发型烫发了,看的壮了
阿门汤普森:新赛季目标是NBA最佳进步球员最佳防守球员,如果教练需要,我可以打任何位置!
刚看爱德华兹要了我七子还加四首轮四互换,实在很好奇还有其他比他交易价值更高的吗
为什么不能回复?今天不是十一吗
阿门
加油
一组球星卡,致敬伟大的传奇,迪肯贝穆托姆博。
穆大叔
泰特谈休赛季:我在训练馆的时间比在家里的时间更多
热门游戏-即点即玩
无需下载,足球经理模式一键即玩
《NBA英雄》教练系统上线啦!我选好了,看看你的