Hello JRs.This is KCP!Ask me anything! 1535回复/ 50866824 浏览

全部回帖

收起

Hey KCP, you played for laker and won a championship in 2020, how were you feeling to eliminated lakers twice in a row.

Hey KCP, you played for laker and won a championship in 2020, how were you feeling to eliminated lakers twice in a row.

亮了(0)
回复

Hello,KCP.i glad to see you in jrs.i have a question to ask you. That's how do you think Book. He's my favorite player. In fact, i go to school always remember him.i hope you can see my question.Thanks!

Hello,KCP.i glad to see you in jrs.i have a question to ask you. That's how do you think Book. He's my favorite player. In fact, i go to school always remember him.i hope you can see my question.Thanks!

亮了(0)
回复

1. Career: which moments in your career have you been most proud or memorable? Which NBA veteran or teammate has had the most impact on your career? How do they affect you? How do you think your basketball style is formed? Is there a particular player you would like to emulate or learn from? 2. Personal growth and mentality: How do you keep a positive attitude and overcome difficulties when facing the low point or challenge in your career? What are the biggest challenges you've faced in pursuing your basketball dreams? How do you overcome these challenges? What is your secret of success? What personal qualities do you think are essential to being a good basketball player? 3. Team Spirit and leadership: How Do you see the role of teamwork in basketball games? How do you promote team cohesion on your team? As a team leader (if applicable) , what do you think of your leadership style? How do you motivate your teammates and lead them to victory? What qualities do you most value in your teammates? 4. Off-court life and social impact: besides basketball, what other interests do you have? How do these interests help you maintain balance in your life? Have you ever participated in any community service projects or public welfare activities? How have these experiences affected you? What advice or encouragement do you have for young people who dream of becoming a professional basketball player? 5. Future outlook: What are your long-term career plans or goals? Have you considered going into coaching, management or other basketball-related fields after your retirement? What is your opinion or expectation on the future development of NBA and basketball itself?

1. Career: which moments in your career have you been most proud or memorable? Which NBA veteran or teammate has had the most impact on your career? How do they affect you? How do you think your basketball style is formed? Is there a particular player you would like to emulate or learn from? 2. Personal growth and mentality: How do you keep a positive attitude and overcome difficulties when facing the low point or challenge in your career? What are the biggest challenges you've faced in pursuing your basketball dreams? How do you overcome these challenges? What is your secret of success? What personal qualities do you think are essential to being a good basketball player? 3. Team Spirit and leadership: How Do you see the role of teamwork in basketball games? How do you promote team cohesion on your team? As a team leader (if applicable) , what do you think of your leadership style? How do you motivate your teammates and lead them to victory? What qualities do you most value in your teammates? 4. Off-court life and social impact: besides basketball, what other interests do you have? How do these interests help you maintain balance in your life? Have you ever participated in any community service projects or public welfare activities? How have these experiences affected you? What advice or encouragement do you have for young people who dream of becoming a professional basketball player? 5. Future outlook: What are your long-term career plans or goals? Have you considered going into coaching, management or other basketball-related fields after your retirement? What is your opinion or expectation on the future development of NBA and basketball itself?

亮了(0)
回复

Hello KCP! Orlando Magic is my favorite team , Welcome to China !

Hello KCP! Orlando Magic is my favorite team , Welcome to China !

亮了(0)
回复

who are you

who are you

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @考德威尔波普KCP 发表的:
只看此人

Who plays basketball like mamba?It's me.haha.

Who plays basketball like mamba?It's me.haha.

把真人叫过来

把真人叫过来

亮了(0)
回复

How do you feel about being neglected by the Denver Nuggets?

How do you feel about being neglected by the Denver Nuggets?

亮了(0)
回复

KCP What do you think about lbj?

KCP What do you think about lbj?

亮了(0)
回复

Hello, Pope, I am a fan from China. I hope you can come to China to experience the cultural customs of China. I also hope you can work hard for the championship next season.

Hello, Pope, I am a fan from China. I hope you can come to China to experience the cultural customs of China. I also hope you can work hard for the championship next season.

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @考德威尔波普KCP 发表的:
只看此人

He did EVERYTHING on the court.

He did EVERYTHING on the court.

"他什么都做了在法庭上" 不收英语学徒

"他什么都做了在法庭上" 不收英语学徒

亮了(14)
回复
查看评论(2)

Why leave Nuggets

Why leave Nuggets

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @脱脂酸牛奶 发表的:
只看此人

科二让我去打5

科二让我去打5

你就往里面一杵

你就往里面一杵

亮了(6)
回复
查看评论(2)

when u come to CBA bro?haha

when u come to CBA bro?haha

亮了(0)
回复

吃了吗 您嘞?

吃了吗 您嘞?

亮了(0)
回复

First 3D Choice in 2k23

First 3D Choice in 2k23

亮了(0)
回复

Can you come to la

Can you come to la

亮了(0)
回复

魔术下赛季总冠军!

魔术下赛季总冠军!

亮了(0)
回复

Have a nice day bro.By the way what time come to China?

Have a nice day bro.By the way what time come to China?

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @考德威尔波普KCP 发表的:
只看此人

HUPU is awesome.I can even play 2K here.

[图片]

查看更多

HUPU is awesome.I can even play 2K here.

"胡璞很好的,我可以平衡的扮演2k在这里"

"胡璞很好的,我可以平衡的扮演2k在这里"

亮了(0)
回复

Hello, KCP, I'm a big fan of you, and I saw you as a killer when you won the Lakers and the Nuggets! I hope you play better in Orlando!! Magic Nation!

Hello, KCP, I'm a big fan of you, and I saw you as a killer when you won the Lakers and the Nuggets! I hope you play better in Orlando!! Magic Nation!

亮了(2)
回复
Re:Hello JRs.This is KCP!Ask me anything!
湿乎乎的话题最热帖
字母哥和巅峰诺维茨基,谁更强?
猛龙夺冠赛季,伦纳德是不是NBA封神级别表演?
长大了,才发现灌篮高手不过如此,格局太小。一个小县城高中生的篮球,天才又能天才到哪?激烈又能激烈到哪?日本人就喜欢如此吧。
联盟大个子(208以上),谁的投篮姿势是最好看的?
如果18年哈登西决过了宇宙勇,能否击败骑士,拿下总冠军?
你不会真的以为老詹在虎扑没粉丝吧?
请大家看一下,这球算走步吗
如果在《灌篮高手》里选五个高中生组成一个最强阵容,是哪五个人?
总决赛横扫或是绅士横扫情况下的fmvp到底有没有含金量?
心态崩了,兄弟们,真的要抑郁了。。。
湿乎乎的话题最新帖