Please ask KD come to China

Please ask KD come to China

亮了(0)
回复

Which CBA team do u prefer?

Which CBA team do u prefer?

亮了(0)
回复

Can you send me a signed photo? You are my youth, I hope Deng Ge can achieve his dream of winning the championship.

Can you send me a signed photo? You are my youth, I hope Deng Ge can achieve his dream of winning the championship.

亮了(0)
回复

什么时候来cba打球?

什么时候来cba打球?

亮了(0)
回复

When can you come to Xiamen to play? It's great here

When can you come to Xiamen to play? It's great here

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @哈尼jisooGiselle 发表的:
只看此人

像写高考英语作文

像写高考英语作文

谁能问问 开场前他们有没有吃禁药

谁能问问 开场前他们有没有吃禁药

亮了(0)
回复

你好哈登,你什么时候来武汉

你好哈登,你什么时候来武汉

亮了(0)
回复

登哥晚上好

登哥晚上好

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @西方巍巍大哉昆仑 发表的:
只看此人

好官方的问题,外加好官方的回答

[图片]

查看更多

好官方的问题,外加好官方的回答

不会是工作人员用的翻译软件吧?连个简写都没有

不会是工作人员用的翻译软件吧?连个简写都没有

亮了(0)
回复

tell us about your girlfriend

tell us about your girlfriend

亮了(0)
回复

奇丹

奇丹

亮了(0)
回复

看我昵称,终登一冠

看我昵称,终登一冠

亮了(0)
回复

Hey!James! We all hope that you can switch back to the Mohi dry hairstyle.please!!!🙏

Hey!James! We all hope that you can switch back to the Mohi dry hairstyle.please!!!🙏

亮了(0)
回复

啊?你真的是哈登吗?

啊?你真的是哈登吗?

亮了(0)
回复

我还在等,我还会等

我还在等,我还会等

亮了(0)
回复

哎我去 真哈登啊

哎我去 真哈登啊[吃瓜]

亮了(0)
回复

Hello, James, I am one of your biggest fans. I have been following you since your days with the Rockets. My admiration for you started with your flashy dribbling skills and ended with the sincere love you show to your fans. I have dreamed countless times of playing on the same court with you and communicating with you in English. I sincerely hope that you will win a championship trophy and ring of your own in your NBA career.

Hello, James, I am one of your biggest fans. I have been following you since your days with the Rockets. My admiration for you started with your flashy dribbling skills and ended with the sincere love you show to your fans. I have dreamed countless times of playing on the same court with you and communicating with you in English. I sincerely hope that you will win a championship trophy and ring of your own in your NBA career.

亮了(0)
回复

hello hello Harden, here i am Lenny, pls be reply me anyway... i am a 44 age man which is play basketball for more than 20years, and after YAO, you are my only reason and hope that i concerns about NBA, really sad in 2018 we didn't beat Gold status, and since we both play a lot game so i know well about your situation, sometimes things are not as smooth as what we wish even we do what we can, maybe i will not see even one game after you retire, but i will see the balance games you play, good luck anyway, don't be injured anymore...pls give me a huge...

hello hello Harden, here i am Lenny, pls be reply me anyway... i am a 44 age man which is play basketball for more than 20years, and after YAO, you are my only reason and hope that i concerns about NBA, really sad in 2018 we didn't beat Gold status, and since we both play a lot game so i know well about your situation, sometimes things are not as smooth as what we wish even we do what we can, maybe i will not see even one game after you retire, but i will see the balance games you play, good luck anyway, don't be injured anymore...pls give me a huge...

亮了(0)
回复

登哥,你觉得我们错了吗?

登哥,你觉得我们错了吗?

亮了(0)
回复
Re:Hello JRs,this is James Harden!Ask me anything.
湿乎乎的话题最热帖
Legion hoops 发问:谁是21世纪最被低估的球星?
没有韦德博士,老詹有两冠。没有欧文乐福,老詹还有三冠。没有浓眉,老詹也有三冠。无论是缺了谁,老詹都会有冠军
奥尼尔回应戈贝尔:你太敏感了 ,我有15个广告还TMD需要蹭你热度?
NBA最快的人是谁?罗斯&威少&沃尔急速混剪!
一九年火箭打勇士 杜兰特伤退后勇士和火箭的阵容谁好
如果裁判尺度对每个人一致,那么对下列球员影响最大的是谁?
影响力无敌!网球超巨德约扣篮后,使用詹姆斯标志性的庆祝动作致敬詹姆斯!
勒布朗栋和胡同串子,9月16日上海球馆
心态崩了,兄弟们,真的要抑郁了。。。
2014,热火莱利为什么给波什5年顶薪,而不给队魂韦德2年4000万?
湿乎乎的话题最新帖