莫雷is a liar

莫雷is a liar

亮了(0)
回复

真哈登啊

真哈登啊

亮了(0)
回复

Hi James!I am a student,i am also a passionate basketball fan.I often watch your games and i learn a lot from you.You are really a good basketball player and you are the MVP in my heart .Although i can't meet you now,I hope to meet you in the future.And i hope you win the champion next season.Let's go !I hope to receive your reply .

Hi James!I am a student,i am also a passionate basketball fan.I often watch your games and i learn a lot from you.You are really a good basketball player and you are the MVP in my heart .Although i can't meet you now,I hope to meet you in the future.And i hope you win the champion next season.Let's go !I hope to receive your reply .

亮了(0)
回复

which skill is you favourite

which skill is you favourite

亮了(0)
回复

Hello, James. I really like you and look forward to your performance next season. I really want your electronic signature. Thank you.i will support u all the time

Hello, James. I really like you and look forward to your performance next season. I really want your electronic signature. Thank you.i will support u all the time

亮了(0)
回复

Harden,Do you know kevin durant?

Harden,Do you know kevin durant?

亮了(0)
回复

亮了(0)
回复

Harden!I'm your fans,I'm a high school student,In the future,I want to see you in the China and play basketball,You often give me confidence when I'm in trouble,Just like how you can give your teammates motivation when the team is in difficulty

Harden!I'm your fans,I'm a high school student,In the future,I want to see you in the China and play basketball,You often give me confidence when I'm in trouble,Just like how you can give your teammates motivation when the team is in difficulty

亮了(0)
回复

大屁股,去夜店了嘛?

大屁股,去夜店了嘛?

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @Harden1989 发表的:
只看此人

Clippers.

Clippers.

Hell yeah let’s go get it

Hell yeah let’s go get it

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @Harden1989 发表的:
只看此人

Clippers.

Clippers.

That's a good answer.

That's a good answer.

亮了(0)
回复

I remember every season you are always able to develop new skill packs, are there any new surprises for us next season

I remember every season you are always able to develop new skill packs, are there any new surprises for us next season

亮了(0)
回复

Who is the best teammate you have worked with?

Who is the best teammate you have worked with?

亮了(0)
回复

man, i want to buy your big moustache🤣

man, i want to buy your big moustache🤣

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @Harden1989 发表的:
只看此人

Thank you all the JRs.See you soon!

Thank you all the JRs.See you soon!

love u 登登

love u 登登

亮了(2)
回复

how do u like Lebron

how do u like Lebron

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @Harden1989 发表的:
只看此人

Clippers.

Clippers.

菲尼克斯太阳

菲尼克斯太阳

亮了(0)
回复
Re:Hello JRs,this is James Harden!Ask me anything.
湿乎乎的话题最热帖
不考虑后来受伤意外,当年火箭得到连续两年得分王麦迪,是不是NBA最顶级交易之一?
不懂就问,为什么科比从来没进入专家和球员goat讨论中?
纳什在小牛最后一场季后赛还能贡献24+7+14的豪华数据,为什么库班还要放走他,纳什不去太阳,西部就少一支豪强。
都说利拉德荣誉高于欧文,为什么人气差这么多?
哪些球员,一开始你以为很菜,看久了发现才发现是球盲过滤器
科比不到25岁双核带队三连冠成就湖人王朝,放到现在怎么吹?
理性讨论,03年不开天眼状元是谁
有网友说,北电学院大一学生,第一排穿短裤那个女生应该会爆 ​​​!
历史前十开圆桌会,库里如果非要上去能把谁挤下来?
好家伙,这中国行,给欧文干成流水线了
湿乎乎的话题最新帖
哪些球员,一开始你以为很菜,看久了发现才发现是球盲过滤器
[流言板]AJ-格里芬将与火箭达成买断,将考虑是否继续自己的职业生涯
科怀-伦纳德观看他人玩滑板,拿手机拍摄并发声赞叹
伟大的goat领先全球运动员
中国男篮
[流言板]快船合同:15份正式+2份双向+4份E-10,训练营已经满员
[流言板]在签约过后,篮网训练营已经满员,但还剩最后一个双向名额
看什么数据,要看比赛!12年伦敦奥运会打立陶宛詹姆斯攻防一体全场14中9,最后时刻各种单挑连拿9分!科比7中1攻防两端对比詹姆斯天差地别!最后老实把球给詹姆斯单挑!
【经典时刻回顾】NBA最荒谬的超人扣篮时刻集锦:谁是NBA的飞翔超人呢?
【经典时刻回顾】NBA最羞辱人的扣篮top20:还有比这些更羞辱人的扣篮吗?
热门游戏-即点即玩
无需下载,足球经理模式一键即玩
《NBA英雄》教练系统上线啦!我选好了,看看你的