Hello JRs,this is James Harden!Ask me anything. 5591回复/ 45878239 浏览

全部回帖

收起

James Harden, you are my basketball hero! Every time you break through and score, it makes my blood boil. No matter how bumpy the road ahead may be, no matter the outcome of the games, I will always support you and cheer for every effort you make. May you continue to shine on the court, pursuing your basketball dreams until the end of the world. Keep going, Harden, we are with you!

James Harden, you are my basketball hero! Every time you break through and score, it makes my blood boil. No matter how bumpy the road ahead may be, no matter the outcome of the games, I will always support you and cheer for every effort you make. May you continue to shine on the court, pursuing your basketball dreams until the end of the world. Keep going, Harden, we are with you!

亮了(0)
回复

harden,welcome to lakers

harden,welcome to lakers

亮了(0)
回复

登哥下赛季会增加进攻戏份吗

登哥下赛季会增加进攻戏份吗

亮了(0)
回复

我在虎扑财富排行榜再降一名。

我在虎扑财富排行榜再降一名。

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @Harden1989 发表的:
只看此人

Chengdu and Hongkong.

Chengdu and Hongkong.

see u later in HK

see u later in HK

亮了(0)
回复

为什么我们就差两岁,而你一个小时就等于我一年的工资

为什么我们就差两岁,而你一个小时就等于我一年的工资

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @欧气满满的派大星 发表的:
只看此人

肯定提前公关培训过了,这种问题不会回的

[图片]

查看更多

肯定提前公关培训过了,这种问题不会回的

昨天乔治就回了

昨天乔治就回了

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @Harden1989 发表的:
只看此人

Thank you all the JRs.See you soon!

Thank you all the JRs.See you soon!

peace and love UNO

peace and love UNO

亮了(0)
回复

Hi JHarden13, hope you can win the fxxking champion next season. Here is my question:I wonder how many times do you spend on training in the offseason?Thank you.

Hi JHarden13, hope you can win the fxxking champion next season. Here is my question:I wonder how many times do you spend on training in the offseason?Thank you.

亮了(0)
回复

你觉得当今联盟最好的搭档是谁

你觉得当今联盟最好的搭档是谁

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @Harden1989 发表的:
只看此人

Clippers.

Clippers.

曾经疯狂热爱的球员-火箭登!祝你在未来的几个赛季里能拿下梦寐以求的总冠军!那样火区应该能清净很多

曾经疯狂热爱的球员-火箭登!祝你在未来的几个赛季里能拿下梦寐以求的总冠军!那样火区应该能清净很多

亮了(0)
回复

James,I am your biggest fan in China.I have a lot of your Game used jersey and swingman jersey.
Wish you have a nice trip in China,Keep healthy.

James,I am your biggest fan in China.I have a lot of your Game used jersey and swingman jersey.
Wish you have a nice trip in China,Keep healthy.

亮了(1)
回复

Do you know that Paul George has come to China?

Do you know that Paul George has come to China?

亮了(0)
回复

HJ! James,do you know the difference between China and china?JingDeZheng is a beautiful town which is famous for china.You'll love there.

HJ! James,do you know the difference between China and china?JingDeZheng is a beautiful town which is famous for china.You'll love there.

亮了(0)
回复

I think it's unfair to you without a champion of NBA,especially in Houston.Do you know the referee is do something wrong on purpose?

I think it's unfair to you without a champion of NBA,especially in Houston.Do you know the referee is do something wrong on purpose?

亮了(0)
回复

"Join the Guangdong team after retiring"

"Join the Guangdong team after retiring"

亮了(0)
回复

I'll go to the Clippers' new stadium to support you next season. Can you give me your autographed sneakers?

I'll go to the Clippers' new stadium to support you next season. Can you give me your autographed sneakers?

亮了(0)
回复

yo man

yo man

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @用户0593875023 发表的:
只看此人

快船估计附加赛水平,走了个乔治还什么都没有补强

[图片]

查看更多

快船估计附加赛水平,走了个乔治还什么都没有补强

补强了但是都是边角料

补强了但是都是边角料

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
Re:Hello JRs,this is James Harden!Ask me anything.
湿乎乎的话题最热帖
夺冠真的很难吗?NBA2010总决赛G7生死战科比攻防全剪辑调侃版
理性讨论,kd和獭兔谁是更好的王朝二当家
澄清关于老詹的几个造谣
给这四位球星排名,你会怎么排?
巅峰大梦如果放在现在的联盟,能跟大帝互爆吗?
经典回顾!05年窒息感拉满的天王山!
大家说说,老詹退役后是当球队老板好还是当 NBA 总裁好?
巅峰对比,谁才是真正的得分王?
都说利拉德荣誉高于欧文,为什么人气差这么多?
1999年次轮G4,邓肯14中11高效砍33分14篮板4助攻横扫OK湖人!
湿乎乎的话题最新帖
科比的关键球到底是什么水平?
澄清关于老詹的几个造谣
家常菜64进32—蒜苔炒肉VS麻辣虾尾
为什么我感觉现在联盟星味在变淡呢
还有谁?郑敏聪无绑膝深蹲405公斤2次
猛龙为什么不给卡特退役球衣?卡特巅峰期都是在猛龙过的,为什么猛龙不给他退役球衣?
德怀特霍华德热舞什么水平?
[流言板]菲尼克斯太阳队传奇播音员艾尔-麦考伊去世,享年91岁
[流言板]StatMuse:凯特琳-克拉克和皮特-马拉维奇新秀年数据对比
[流言板]Legion Hoops:首发,替补,裁掉,以下三名球员如何分配?
热门游戏-即点即玩
无需下载,足球经理模式一键即玩
《NBA英雄》教练系统上线啦!我选好了,看看你的