回复

引用内容由于违规已被删除

不是 哥们儿

不是 哥们儿

亮了(6)
回复
引用 @KJ 发表的:
只看此人

感兴趣的可以看看这篇文章 理性看待https://www.theringer.com/platform/amp/2023/3/15/23640235/zach-edey-purdue-boilermakers

[图片]

[图片]

查看更多

专业,建议给翻译团出一篇

专业,建议给翻译团出一篇

亮了(4)
回复
引用 @秃子么么哒 发表的:
只看此人

那你这么说他为什么不纹龙傲天?

[图片]

查看更多

那你这么说他为什么不纹龙傲天?

可能冷冰凝爱雨梦翠霜不让吧

可能冷冰凝爱雨梦翠霜不让吧

亮了(6)
回复
引用 @我是来玩抽象的 发表的:
只看此人

看不懂啊哥们

看不懂啊哥们

有一种东西叫微信翻译

有一种东西叫微信翻译

亮了(0)
回复

引用内容由于违规已被删除

你还优越上了

你还优越上了

亮了(10)
回复

姚明??

姚明??

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @KJ 发表的:
只看此人

感兴趣的可以看看这篇文章 理性看待https://www.theringer.com/platform/amp/2023/3/15/23640235/zach-edey-purdue-boilermakers

[图片]

[图片]

查看更多

The feeling of being on the outside looking in has long tugged at him. “Even just being Chinese in basketball. Being a tall Chinese person,” he says. “You almost feel like you versus the world a little bit.”

He is proud to be Chinese Canadian. He’s not playing just for himself, but for the kids of Asian descent watching him. “You can probably count on your fingers how many Asian people there are in our conference, so that’s something I take a lot of pride in,” he says. “I’m proud that I can represent our culture.”

Especially, he says, as violence against Asian Americans rises. He says he’s constantly receiving racist Instagram direct messages. “When we lost to Maryland [in February], someone called me a ‘stupid chink’ in my DMs,” he says. “There’s a lot of insensitive stuff … all the coronavirus jokes.”

He tries to let it roll off him, reminding himself that there are many more people that support him. His parents, Julia and Glen; his teammates; his coaches; the Purdue community; and the kids that look up to him, many of whom were present at a youth basketball camp he held with Jeremy Lin in Toronto in 2022. Edey gave a speech: “I talked about what it’s like to be playing basketball as a Chinese person,” he says, “sometimes feeling like an outsider.” He would use that to his advantage as he transformed himself at Purdue, turning into very much a fan favorite. Edey, now known as “Big Maple” around West Lafayette, is almost a cult hero on campus. He signs autographs for hours after games. His name is even starting to rise on NBA mock draft boards.

The feeling of being on the outside looking in has long tugged at him. “Even just being Chinese in basketball. Being a tall Chinese person,” he says. “You almost feel like you versus the world a little bit.”

He is proud to be Chinese Canadian. He’s not playing just for himself, but for the kids of Asian descent watching him. “You can probably count on your fingers how many Asian people there are in our conference, so that’s something I take a lot of pride in,” he says. “I’m proud that I can represent our culture.”

Especially, he says, as violence against Asian Americans rises. He says he’s constantly receiving racist Instagram direct messages. “When we lost to Maryland [in February], someone called me a ‘stupid chink’ in my DMs,” he says. “There’s a lot of insensitive stuff … all the coronavirus jokes.”

He tries to let it roll off him, reminding himself that there are many more people that support him. His parents, Julia and Glen; his teammates; his coaches; the Purdue community; and the kids that look up to him, many of whom were present at a youth basketball camp he held with Jeremy Lin in Toronto in 2022. Edey gave a speech: “I talked about what it’s like to be playing basketball as a Chinese person,” he says, “sometimes feeling like an outsider.” He would use that to his advantage as he transformed himself at Purdue, turning into very much a fan favorite. Edey, now known as “Big Maple” around West Lafayette, is almost a cult hero on campus. He signs autographs for hours after games. His name is even starting to rise on NBA mock draft boards.

亮了(10)
回复
查看评论(1)
Re:古典内线猛兽!扎克-伊迪夏季联赛首秀:内线一柱擎天,砍下大号两双
湿乎乎的话题最热帖
老詹在中国的粉丝是否已经超过科比了
季后赛g7失常你会想到谁
丹子和卡子谁的外线防守能力更强
聊一下库里杜兰特
1998年西决G2,奥尼尔在防守端难有作为
安东尼:如果我的队友是韦德波什,欧文乐福,我的双手肯定会带满戒指。
[流言板]克莱:我的打法是完美补充,将尽全力帮球队争冠