【区内流言版】签约发布会搬运

21回复/ 01772 浏览
RossCcarter(71级)猛龙专区版主楼主2024-07-09 01:48:56发布于广东
【区内流言版】签约发布会搬运RossCcarter 发表在猛龙专区 https://bbs.hupu.com/raptors

全部回帖

收起

Raptors make Barnes extension official. Ujiri from press release: “We are so proud of Scottie for the player & leader he has become. I’ve said before that he is the type of player you build a team around. Well, we are doing that… Together, our future starts here. It starts now”

Raptors make Barnes extension official. Ujiri from press release: “We are so proud of Scottie for the player & leader he has become. I’ve said before that he is the type of player you build a team around. Well, we are doing that… Together, our future starts here. It starts now”

亮了(0)
回复

Quickley’s new deal official now as well. Masai: “Immanuel embodies so many things that are important to our team… He wants to win and he will be a Raptor for years to come. We are very high on I.Q. – our point guard of the future.”

Quickley’s new deal official now as well. Masai: “Immanuel embodies so many things that are important to our team… He wants to win and he will be a Raptor for years to come. We are very high on I.Q. – our point guard of the future.”

亮了(0)
回复

Gradey Dick, Ochai Agbaji and Bruce Brown are in attendance for today’s Barnes/Quickley presser.
Davion Mitchell here, as well.

Gradey Dick, Ochai Agbaji and Bruce Brown are in attendance for today’s Barnes/Quickley presser.
Davion Mitchell here, as well.

亮了(0)
回复

Ujiri on Barnes and Quickley: “These are foundational (players). It’s the start of something. It’s growth. We’re hoping we can start to really build that force… We want to get back to where we were.”

Ujiri on Barnes and Quickley: “These are foundational (players). It’s the start of something. It’s growth. We’re hoping we can start to really build that force… We want to get back to where we were.”

亮了(0)
回复

Scottie Barnes: “I think the main thing I’ve learned about (Toronto) is how dedicated and supportive the fans are, and not just the city but the country… That’s the thing I’ve embraced most.”

Scottie Barnes: “I think the main thing I’ve learned about (Toronto) is how dedicated and supportive the fans are, and not just the city but the country… That’s the thing I’ve embraced most.”

亮了(0)
回复

Immanuel Quickley on why he prioritized staying with the Raptors in free agency: “I think the main thing was the mentality of the organization, where they saw me and the team going… I was really intrigued.”

Immanuel Quickley on why he prioritized staying with the Raptors in free agency: “I think the main thing was the mentality of the organization, where they saw me and the team going… I was really intrigued.”

亮了(0)
回复

Masai was asked about Sasha Vezenkov, and he said many words that can be summed up with "We'll see." There have been reports from overseas that he has agreed to play for Olympiacos, but he is under contract in the NBA (and has a team option for next year). So, we'll see.

Masai was asked about Sasha Vezenkov, and he said many words that can be summed up with "We'll see." There have been reports from overseas that he has agreed to play for Olympiacos, but he is under contract in the NBA (and has a team option for next year). So, we'll see.

亮了(0)
回复

"I feel like this contract is just the beginning of everything. I started off my career pretty great but now is where it really starts for me."

My chat with Scottie Barnes, who isn't feeling pressure even after signing the richest deal in Raptors

"I feel like this contract is just the beginning of everything. I started off my career pretty great but now is where it really starts for me."

My chat with Scottie Barnes, who isn't feeling pressure even after signing the richest deal in Raptors

亮了(0)
回复

"A lot of guys when they get paid they kinda settle down, chill out, but I think things like this motivate me to do better."

My chat with Immanuel Quickley, who said his hope and plan was always to re-sign with Toronto:

"A lot of guys when they get paid they kinda settle down, chill out, but I think things like this motivate me to do better."

My chat with Immanuel Quickley, who said his hope and plan was always to re-sign with Toronto:

亮了(0)
回复

"We got to really know them as people and as humans, and I think that's also what we're betting on."

Raptors GM Bobby Webster on committing to Barnes and Quickley, plus updates on the roster and on Gary Trent Jr:

"We got to really know them as people and as humans, and I think that's also what we're betting on."

Raptors GM Bobby Webster on committing to Barnes and Quickley, plus updates on the roster and on Gary Trent Jr:

亮了(0)
回复

Bobby mentions a few interesting things in here:

- Immanuel Quickley’s deal was done flat. So it’ll be $35M hit every season.
- They’re still in contact with GTJ’s camp and they’ll chat in Vegas but that “a lot of our flexibility was eaten up by the Sacramento deal”

Bobby mentions a few interesting things in here:

- Immanuel Quickley’s deal was done flat. So it’ll be $35M hit every season.
- They’re still in contact with GTJ’s camp and they’ll chat in Vegas but that “a lot of our flexibility was eaten up by the Sacramento deal”

亮了(0)
回复

Scottie Barnes says he loves playing 2K with Immanuel Quickley. Says IQ is very good but claims that he is better

Scottie Barnes says he loves playing 2K with Immanuel Quickley. Says IQ is very good but claims that he is better

亮了(0)
回复

Quickley claims this isn’t true

Quickley claims this isn’t true

亮了(0)
回复

“Last year was a shame to me, to us.” - Masai Ujiri

“Last year was a shame to me, to us.” - Masai Ujiri

亮了(0)
回复

Masai Ujiri guarantees “we will win in Toronto again”

Masai Ujiri guarantees “we will win in Toronto again”

亮了(0)
回复

“It’s rare to find a superstar that’s as humble … and plays defense” — IQ on Scottie.

“It’s rare to find a superstar that’s as humble … and plays defense” — IQ on Scottie.

亮了(0)
回复

“To have a teammate like IQ is a blessing … he comes in willing to work every single day. Those are the kind of people you want to have around you.” — Barnes on Immanuel Quickley.

“To have a teammate like IQ is a blessing … he comes in willing to work every single day. Those are the kind of people you want to have around you.” — Barnes on Immanuel Quickley.

亮了(0)
回复

"Nothing's promised in this league. ... It's the best 450 players in the world for a reason. Just coming into (the gym) everyday with the mindset to be the best." - IQ

"Nothing's promised in this league. ... It's the best 450 players in the world for a reason. Just coming into (the gym) everyday with the mindset to be the best." - IQ

亮了(0)
回复

"I think he's got fierce teammates now. We've added a couple defenders to the team and maybe try to space the court more." - Masai

"I think he's got fierce teammates now. We've added a couple defenders to the team and maybe try to space the court more." - Masai

亮了(0)
回复

"What we went through last year was quite tough for an organization. ... We didn't want to put our fans through that. It's the tide and cycle of sports and where you maybe have to re-start. ... What can be bigger than re-signing these two players?" - Masai

"What we went through last year was quite tough for an organization. ... We didn't want to put our fans through that. It's the tide and cycle of sports and where you maybe have to re-start. ... What can be bigger than re-signing these two players?" - Masai

亮了(0)
回复
Re:【区内流言版】签约发布会搬运
猛龙专区最热帖
巴雷特在猛龙球迷应该很多吧
猛龙新赛季阵容
方程豹5和哈弗猛龙怎么选哇?家人们
猛龙下赛季阵容预测有吗
30天30队之猛龙:重建是必然,问题在于围绕谁?
[流言板]巴雷特:巴恩斯可能是我见过最无私的球星了
[流言板]传奇!文斯-卡特生涯季前赛总得分2014分,位列历史第一
龙蜜们可以关注关注哈,最近打算做:多伦多猛龙球迷聚集地,抖音号