espn第一期权利榜
你骑第10 东6

亮了(0)
回复

难得你骑明天夏联是个阳间时间

难得你骑明天夏联是个阳间时间

亮了(0)
回复

And I was told that if it does get done, it’s probably not going to happen during summer league. It’s probably going to happen after summer league. In fact, before I left for summer league, I had a source say, you I don’t think you’re going to have to worry about doing any kind of Evan Mobley story while you’re in Vegas. So none of that changes anything of Evan, his desire to get it done and the Cavs desire to get it done. It’s just, there is no deadline that

sparking a level of urgency at this
莫布里的续约会完成,但还早

And I was told that if it does get done, it’s probably not going to happen during summer league. It’s probably going to happen after summer league. In fact, before I left for summer league, I had a source say, you I don’t think you’re going to have to worry about doing any kind of Evan Mobley story while you’re in Vegas. So none of that changes anything of Evan, his desire to get it done and the Cavs desire to get it done. It’s just, there is no deadline that

sparking a level of urgency at this
莫布里的续约会完成,但还早

亮了(3)
回复

the people in the CAVS organization or other organizations around the NBA or scouts or agents, they all pointed to the Pistons as the one that the CAVS should be most worried about. And until like a majority of their salary cap is taken up or until they make a decision as an organization that, you we’re probably not going to spend all that much more in terms of free agency and reconfiguring this roster.
活塞被认为会抢奥克洛

the people in the CAVS organization or other organizations around the NBA or scouts or agents, they all pointed to the Pistons as the one that the CAVS should be most worried about. And until like a majority of their salary cap is taken up or until they make a decision as an organization that, you we’re probably not going to spend all that much more in terms of free agency and reconfiguring this roster.
活塞被认为会抢奥克洛

亮了(3)
回复

不让碰瓷是不是把瓷帝整不会打球了……

不让碰瓷是不是把瓷帝整不会打球了……

亮了(6)
回复

眉毛,佳佳,诶肩膀咋这么宽

眉毛,佳佳,诶肩膀咋这么宽

亮了(4)
回复

看完眉毛 觉得莫布里上科技也许也能行