引用 @克雷斯波N布莱恩特 发表的:
只看此人

西部豪强主要还是看蓝雷下一步的补强是怎么样了,要是补个哈腾还好,如果最后补个玛卡那西部的日子也不好过了

西部豪强主要还是看蓝雷下一步的补强是怎么样了,要是补个哈腾还好,如果最后补个玛卡那西部的日子也不好过了

他们补完哈腾应该还能再补进一个靠谱锋线,市场上还有马丁,哈大哥,小乔没落听。这样操作的话其实提升也挺大的。

他们补完哈腾应该还能再补进一个靠谱锋线,市场上还有马丁,哈大哥,小乔没落听。这样操作的话其实提升也挺大的。

亮了(2)
回复

I ended up with Dillingham at No. 15 on my board, but would have had him drastically higher on a board made specifically for the Wolves. Why? I’ll let Connelly explain.

“We have a lot of good things – the success in the playoffs, the regular season,”Connelly said during his post-draft news conference. “But we lacked probably a guy, besides Ant(hony Edwards), where it’s like, ‘Alright, just go get it.’ How do you get there? Free agency? We had limited options in free agency. Trades? The guys (on our team) that have value league-wide, we don’t want to trade them. And then you try to get creative. We thought he was the best shot creator in the draft. So he was a focus. There was a couple other guys that we really liked. We thought if we can get one of these three guys, even if the give (to another team) could be aggressive and it can be a lot, I don’t know how we can achieve that in the next two or three years via free agency. We don’t want to trade our core guys. It’s pretty simplistic. I think we’ve checked a major box that we lacked last year.”

“我们有很多好的事情——季后赛,常规赛的成功,”康纳利在选秀后的新闻发布会上说。“但除了蚂蚁(尊敬,爱德华兹),我们可能缺少一个人,就像‘好吧,就你了。’”你要怎么得到那种人?自由市场?我们作为自由市场的选择有限。交易?那些(我们队)在联盟有价值的人,我们不想交易他们。然后你试着发挥创造力。我们认为他是选秀中最好的投篮创作者。所以他是一个焦点。还有几个我们很喜欢。我们认为如果我们能得到这三个球员中的一个,即使(给另一支球队)过多资产可能是积极的,我不知道我们如何在接下来的两到三年里通过自由市场实现这一目标。我们不想交易我们的核心人物。这是相当简单的。我想我们已经检查了去年我们缺少的一个主要的拼图。”

During the playoffs, it felt like the Wolves were a creator short. Everything was on Edwards’ shoulders to be the primary creator on offense. And with the Wolves deep into the luxury tax and likely entering the second apron, their options were very limited in how they could acquire a player. Even if they didn’t go over the second apron and had access to the taxpayer mid-level exception, the player they get there would have had nowhere near the upside Dillingham does.

在季后赛期间,感觉狼队缺少投篮创造者。一切都扛在爱德华兹的肩上,成为进攻的主要创造者。随着狼队深陷奢侈税,并有可能进入第二个土豪线,他们对获得球员的选择非常有限。即使他们没有越过第二线,并获得迷你中产,他们得到的球员也不会接近迪林汉姆的优势。

Dillingham is, for my money, the best on-ball shot creator in the class. He’s dynamic with the ball in his hands and brings an unrelenting aggression to hunting looks. I think he’ll have no issue separating from defenders in the NBA. He’s quick with a tight handle and consistently gets to his spots whenever he wants. Then on top of it, he possesses tremendous touch to attack using his pull-up game. He drilled 38 percent of his pull-up 3s and has a slick little floater game. He started to really blend the passing and scoring game together this season in a way that eluded him at lower levels. Then on top of it, he actually played exceptionally well both on and off the ball. He drilled 47.7 percent of his catch-and-shoot 3s, per Synergy, this season, and wasn’t an overly selfish player. He showed the ability to play with Reed Sheppard in ways that allowed them to share the point responsibilities. Honestly, I think he’s going to score at the NBA level, and I think he might do it quickly. He’s extremely gifted with the ball in his hands.

在我看来,迪林厄姆是这一届最好的投篮创造者。他手里拿着球,非常有侵略性。我认为他可以甩开nba的防守人。然后最重要的是,他有很好的持球投感觉。他持球投3分命中率有38%,并有流畅的抛投感觉。这个赛季他开始把传球和得分融合在一起,这在低水平联赛是他做到的。最重要的是,他实际上有无球都打得非常好。本赛季,他的投篮命中率为47.7%,而且他并不是一个过于自私的球员。他展示了和里德·谢泼德一起打球的能力,让他们能够承担得分责任。老实说,我认为他会在NBA级别进球,我认为他可能很快做到。他的运球非常有天赋。

So what’s the downside and why did I have him ranked 15th on my board when not accounting for specific teams? I thought he was pretty clearly the worst defensive player in the class, and he doesn’t really have the tools to project much positive growth within the NBA game. He is just 164 pounds and struggles to play through any contact on that end. he doesn’t contest shots well, and tends to be quite inattentive off the ball. He navigates screens incredibly poorly. There’s just very little to point to on that end that says he’s going to be a non-liability. But here’s the thing: what’s the best way to cover for a defensive liability? How about having the best defense in the league behind him with all sorts of length and rim protection as well as a number of elite on-ball options to make it so he’s not forced into as many of those responsibilities.

那么有什么缺点呢?为什么在没有考虑特定团队的情况下,他在我的中排名第15位?我认为他显然是这一届防守最糟糕的球员,而且他真的没有体型在NBA的比赛中预测出很多积极的增长。他只有164磅,遇到任何对抗都很挣扎。他没法干扰投篮,而且在无球防守往往很粗心。他在挤掩护非常差。在这方面,没有什么可以指出他不需要承担责任。但事情是这样的:弥补防守责任的最佳方式是什么?如何拥有联盟中最好的防守,拥有各种各样的长度和护框保护,以及一些精英的控球防守人,这样他就不会被迫承担那么多的责任。

I still have worries Dillingham is going to be able to play in playoff settings. NBA teams will absolutely hunt him with their best players and sets both on and off the ball. But he’s been selected into the absolute perfect environment to be able to thrive. He’s going to get to learn under veteran starting point guard Mike Conley. He’s going to play in a perfect scheme for his game surrounded by the perfect roster to help him. If Dillingham is going to reach his ceiling — and that ceiling is very real because of how creative he is as an on-ball player — he has the best chance possible to do it. And on top of that, he fills the exact need Minnesota needed. I loved this deal from the Wolves. With Anthony Edwards and the team you have now, you have a real chance. Go for it and see what happens in this three-year window.

我仍然担心迪林厄姆是否能够适应季后赛。NBA球队绝对会用他们最好的球员在有无球方都攻击他。但他已经被选入了一个绝对完美的环境中,以便能够茁壮成长。他将在资深的首发控球后卫迈克·康利的带领下学习。他将在一个完美的计划为他的比赛周围的完美的花名册来帮助他。如果迪林厄姆能达到他的上限——这个上限是非常真实的,因为他作为一名控球球员的创造力——他有最好的机会做到这一点。最重要的是,他完全满足了明尼苏达的需求。我喜欢狼队的这个交易。有了安东尼·爱德华兹和你现在的球队,你就有了真正的机会。去看看吧,看看在这三年的窗口期里会发生什么。

Beyond Dillingham, the team selected Terrence Shannon Jr., an older prospect who was as productive as a player can be at Illinois but who I also have some real questions about regarding his translation. He’s an athletic battering ram, a relentless driver who attacks bigs with success due to his supreme explosiveness and athleticism, but he also typically has blinders on while doing it. The track record of older wings with assist-to-turnover rates like this that are also fairly inconsistent as 3-point shooters (Shannon made just 34.3 percent of his 3s off the catch this year, per Synergy) is not particularly strong. But Shannon could make a greater impact on defense in the NBA than he did the last two years in college. I had him at No. 39, but I understand people making the bet on him given his elite collegiate production.

Finally, the Wolves made a small move to get off of Wendell Moore’s contract to save what will likely be about $450,000 in salary off of their books once accounting for a corresponding minimum deal and potentially millions more in luxury tax payments. Eventually the Wolves decided not to use the later draft pick they had received in return from Detroit. Overall, an enormous swing for the fences on a polarizing player, but one that I really understand given their situation.

I ended up with Dillingham at No. 15 on my board, but would have had him drastically higher on a board made specifically for the Wolves. Why? I’ll let Connelly explain.

“We have a lot of good things – the success in the playoffs, the regular season,”Connelly said during his post-draft news conference. “But we lacked probably a guy, besides Ant(hony Edwards), where it’s like, ‘Alright, just go get it.’ How do you get there? Free agency? We had limited options in free agency. Trades? The guys (on our team) that have value league-wide, we don’t want to trade them. And then you try to get creative. We thought he was the best shot creator in the draft. So he was a focus. There was a couple other guys that we really liked. We thought if we can get one of these three guys, even if the give (to another team) could be aggressive and it can be a lot, I don’t know how we can achieve that in the next two or three years via free agency. We don’t want to trade our core guys. It’s pretty simplistic. I think we’ve checked a major box that we lacked last year.”

“我们有很多好的事情——季后赛,常规赛的成功,”康纳利在选秀后的新闻发布会上说。“但除了蚂蚁(尊敬,爱德华兹),我们可能缺少一个人,就像‘好吧,就你了。’”你要怎么得到那种人?自由市场?我们作为自由市场的选择有限。交易?那些(我们队)在联盟有价值的人,我们不想交易他们。然后你试着发挥创造力。我们认为他是选秀中最好的投篮创作者。所以他是一个焦点。还有几个我们很喜欢。我们认为如果我们能得到这三个球员中的一个,即使(给另一支球队)过多资产可能是积极的,我不知道我们如何在接下来的两到三年里通过自由市场实现这一目标。我们不想交易我们的核心人物。这是相当简单的。我想我们已经检查了去年我们缺少的一个主要的拼图。”

During the playoffs, it felt like the Wolves were a creator short. Everything was on Edwards’ shoulders to be the primary creator on offense. And with the Wolves deep into the luxury tax and likely entering the second apron, their options were very limited in how they could acquire a player. Even if they didn’t go over the second apron and had access to the taxpayer mid-level exception, the player they get there would have had nowhere near the upside Dillingham does.

在季后赛期间,感觉狼队缺少投篮创造者。一切都扛在爱德华兹的肩上,成为进攻的主要创造者。随着狼队深陷奢侈税,并有可能进入第二个土豪线,他们对获得球员的选择非常有限。即使他们没有越过第二线,并获得迷你中产,他们得到的球员也不会接近迪林汉姆的优势。

Dillingham is, for my money, the best on-ball shot creator in the class. He’s dynamic with the ball in his hands and brings an unrelenting aggression to hunting looks. I think he’ll have no issue separating from defenders in the NBA. He’s quick with a tight handle and consistently gets to his spots whenever he wants. Then on top of it, he possesses tremendous touch to attack using his pull-up game. He drilled 38 percent of his pull-up 3s and has a slick little floater game. He started to really blend the passing and scoring game together this season in a way that eluded him at lower levels. Then on top of it, he actually played exceptionally well both on and off the ball. He drilled 47.7 percent of his catch-and-shoot 3s, per Synergy, this season, and wasn’t an overly selfish player. He showed the ability to play with Reed Sheppard in ways that allowed them to share the point responsibilities. Honestly, I think he’s going to score at the NBA level, and I think he might do it quickly. He’s extremely gifted with the ball in his hands.

在我看来,迪林厄姆是这一届最好的投篮创造者。他手里拿着球,非常有侵略性。我认为他可以甩开nba的防守人。然后最重要的是,他有很好的持球投感觉。他持球投3分命中率有38%,并有流畅的抛投感觉。这个赛季他开始把传球和得分融合在一起,这在低水平联赛是他做到的。最重要的是,他实际上有无球都打得非常好。本赛季,他的投篮命中率为47.7%,而且他并不是一个过于自私的球员。他展示了和里德·谢泼德一起打球的能力,让他们能够承担得分责任。老实说,我认为他会在NBA级别进球,我认为他可能很快做到。他的运球非常有天赋。

So what’s the downside and why did I have him ranked 15th on my board when not accounting for specific teams? I thought he was pretty clearly the worst defensive player in the class, and he doesn’t really have the tools to project much positive growth within the NBA game. He is just 164 pounds and struggles to play through any contact on that end. he doesn’t contest shots well, and tends to be quite inattentive off the ball. He navigates screens incredibly poorly. There’s just very little to point to on that end that says he’s going to be a non-liability. But here’s the thing: what’s the best way to cover for a defensive liability? How about having the best defense in the league behind him with all sorts of length and rim protection as well as a number of elite on-ball options to make it so he’s not forced into as many of those responsibilities.

那么有什么缺点呢?为什么在没有考虑特定团队的情况下,他在我的中排名第15位?我认为他显然是这一届防守最糟糕的球员,而且他真的没有体型在NBA的比赛中预测出很多积极的增长。他只有164磅,遇到任何对抗都很挣扎。他没法干扰投篮,而且在无球防守往往很粗心。他在挤掩护非常差。在这方面,没有什么可以指出他不需要承担责任。但事情是这样的:弥补防守责任的最佳方式是什么?如何拥有联盟中最好的防守,拥有各种各样的长度和护框保护,以及一些精英的控球防守人,这样他就不会被迫承担那么多的责任。

I still have worries Dillingham is going to be able to play in playoff settings. NBA teams will absolutely hunt him with their best players and sets both on and off the ball. But he’s been selected into the absolute perfect environment to be able to thrive. He’s going to get to learn under veteran starting point guard Mike Conley. He’s going to play in a perfect scheme for his game surrounded by the perfect roster to help him. If Dillingham is going to reach his ceiling — and that ceiling is very real because of how creative he is as an on-ball player — he has the best chance possible to do it. And on top of that, he fills the exact need Minnesota needed. I loved this deal from the Wolves. With Anthony Edwards and the team you have now, you have a real chance. Go for it and see what happens in this three-year window.

我仍然担心迪林厄姆是否能够适应季后赛。NBA球队绝对会用他们最好的球员在有无球方都攻击他。但他已经被选入了一个绝对完美的环境中,以便能够茁壮成长。他将在资深的首发控球后卫迈克·康利的带领下学习。他将在一个完美的计划为他的比赛周围的完美的花名册来帮助他。如果迪林厄姆能达到他的上限——这个上限是非常真实的,因为他作为一名控球球员的创造力——他有最好的机会做到这一点。最重要的是,他完全满足了明尼苏达的需求。我喜欢狼队的这个交易。有了安东尼·爱德华兹和你现在的球队,你就有了真正的机会。去看看吧,看看在这三年的窗口期里会发生什么。

Beyond Dillingham, the team selected Terrence Shannon Jr., an older prospect who was as productive as a player can be at Illinois but who I also have some real questions about regarding his translation. He’s an athletic battering ram, a relentless driver who attacks bigs with success due to his supreme explosiveness and athleticism, but he also typically has blinders on while doing it. The track record of older wings with assist-to-turnover rates like this that are also fairly inconsistent as 3-point shooters (Shannon made just 34.3 percent of his 3s off the catch this year, per Synergy) is not particularly strong. But Shannon could make a greater impact on defense in the NBA than he did the last two years in college. I had him at No. 39, but I understand people making the bet on him given his elite collegiate production.

Finally, the Wolves made a small move to get off of Wendell Moore’s contract to save what will likely be about $450,000 in salary off of their books once accounting for a corresponding minimum deal and potentially millions more in luxury tax payments. Eventually the Wolves decided not to use the later draft pick they had received in return from Detroit. Overall, an enormous swing for the fences on a polarizing player, but one that I really understand given their situation.

亮了(79)
回复

哇塞 长文翻译 好评

哇塞 长文翻译 好评

亮了(0)
回复

有没有可能过两年华子把约基奇勾引来啊

有没有可能过两年华子把约基奇勾引来啊

亮了(0)
回复

BREAKING: Free agent F Paul George has agreed on a four-year, $212 million maximum contract with the Philadelphia 76ers, sources tell ESPN. George committed in a meeting with Sixers officials and returns East to join Joel Embiid and Tyrese Maxey in pursuit of an NBA title.

PG4年顶薪敲定旧都

BREAKING: Free agent F Paul George has agreed on a four-year, $212 million maximum contract with the Philadelphia 76ers, sources tell ESPN. George committed in a meeting with Sixers officials and returns East to join Joel Embiid and Tyrese Maxey in pursuit of an NBA title.

PG4年顶薪敲定旧都

亮了(18)
回复
查看评论(1)

George and his agent Aaron Mintz of CAA met with Sixers officials including owner Josh Harris, Daryl Morey, Elton Brand and legend Julius Erving in LA. PG agreed on a deal that includes a player option, sources said.

带球员选项

George and his agent Aaron Mintz of CAA met with Sixers officials including owner Josh Harris, Daryl Morey, Elton Brand and legend Julius Erving in LA. PG agreed on a deal that includes a player option, sources said.

带球员选项

亮了(10)
回复

都给妖龙道歉,就值顶薪

都给妖龙道歉,就值顶薪

亮了(14)
回复

来了 pg加盟数字人

来了 pg加盟数字人

亮了(2)
回复

卧槽,4年顶薪,还带球员选项,33岁的年纪,这谈判能力真是牛....