回复

全部回帖

收起

迪巴拉补时一个解围,点球一个中路值得说国家队生涯大圆满

迪巴拉补时一个解围,点球一个中路值得说国家队生涯大圆满

亮了(38)
回复

迪巴拉:我会在家里为他们加油
“I felt like I did some good things this year,” Dybala reiterated. “I was confident about making the squad, so it was a very tough blow for me to take because being part of the national team is one of the best things ever. But I also understand that it’s hard for our coach to choose. We’ve got so many good players in teams all over Europe and he has to pick 26. I respect his decision. I’ve always told him that. I’ve got a great relationship with him and he has certainly chosen the best for the team.

“I’ll be cheering from home, as I always am when I’m not in the squad. I’ve got a lot of friends on the team and hope with all my heart they can win the Copa America again.”

(对于落选美洲杯阵容)迪巴拉说我觉得今年我干得不错,曾经对于入选美洲杯很有信心。但理解对于教练来说是个艰难的抉择。我们在欧洲有那么多好球员,名额却只有26个。我尊重这个决定,而且我和教练(斯卡洛尼)有着很好的关系,他一定是基于球队利益做出的决定

尽管没有入选,我仍然会在往常一样在家里为大家加油。球队里有很多我的朋友,我希望大家能再次美洲杯夺冠

“I felt like I did some good things this year,” Dybala reiterated. “I was confident about making the squad, so it was a very tough blow for me to take because being part of the national team is one of the best things ever. But I also understand that it’s hard for our coach to choose. We’ve got so many good players in teams all over Europe and he has to pick 26. I respect his decision. I’ve always told him that. I’ve got a great relationship with him and he has certainly chosen the best for the team.

“I’ll be cheering from home, as I always am when I’m not in the squad. I’ve got a lot of friends on the team and hope with all my heart they can win the Copa America again.”

(对于落选美洲杯阵容)迪巴拉说我觉得今年我干得不错,曾经对于入选美洲杯很有信心。但理解对于教练来说是个艰难的抉择。我们在欧洲有那么多好球员,名额却只有26个。我尊重这个决定,而且我和教练(斯卡洛尼)有着很好的关系,他一定是基于球队利益做出的决定

亮了(26)
回复
查看评论(1)

迪巴拉值得一个名额!

迪巴拉值得一个名额!

亮了(0)
回复

国家队啥冠军都有了

国家队啥冠军都有了

亮了(0)
回复

没办法,阿根廷中路的前锋太多了,却边锋

没办法,阿根廷中路的前锋太多了,却边锋

亮了(4)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @达达主义的猪 发表的:
只看此人

迪巴拉:我会在家里为他们加油“I felt like I did some good things this year,” Dybala reiterated. “I was confident about making the squad, so it was a very tough blow for me to take because being part of the national team is one of the best things ever. But I also understand that it’s hard for our coach to choose. We’ve got so many good players in teams all over Europe and he has to pick 26. I respect his decision. I’ve always told him that. I’ve got a great relationship with him and he has certainly chosen the best for the team.“I’ll be cheering from home, as I always am when I’m not in the squad. I’ve got a lot of friends on the team and hope with all my heart they can win the Copa America again.”(对于落选美洲杯阵容)迪巴拉说我觉得今年我干得不错,曾经对于入选美洲杯很有信心。但理解对于教练来说是个艰难的抉择。我们在欧洲有那么多好球员,名额却只有26个。我尊重这个决定,而且我和教练(斯卡洛尼)有着很好的关系,他一定是基于球队利益做出的决定尽管没有入选,我仍然会在往常一样在家里为大家加油。球队里有很多我的朋友,我希望大家能再次美洲杯夺冠

魔仙人真不错

魔仙人真不错

亮了(8)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @爱吃泡馍小炒的炮蜜 发表的:
只看此人

魔仙人真不错

[图片]

查看更多

魔仙人真不错