亮了(0)
回复

没那技术和传球,迪马利亚打中前卫

没那技术和传球,迪马利亚打中前卫

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @Superflory 发表的:
只看此人

Perez revealed Di Maria left Real no option but to sell him after the Argentina midfielder turned down an improved contract that would have made him the second-best paid player at the club.

Insistent: Perez says Real offered Di Maria the chance to be the second-best paid player at the Spanish club

Perez revealed Di Maria left Real no option but to sell him after the Argentina midfielder turned down an improved contract that would have made him the second-best paid player at the club.

Insistent: Perez says Real offered Di Maria the chance to be the second-best paid player at the Spanish club

可以的话就把fp原话贴出来,看看跟我贴的有没有出入

可以的话就把fp原话贴出来,看看跟我贴的有没有出入

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @Superflory 发表的:
只看此人

But Di Maria responded: "I know what he said. That never happened, I never made those demands. I never asked to leave Madrid, it wasn't my decision either. No one even told me they wanted to sell me, not even my agent. I was in very good form having won the Champions' League and I was only going to improve. But they said to earn the sort of money Ronaldo is earning I would have to become a better player. I would have to win the Ballon d'Or at least once or become the best player at the World Cup.

But Di Maria responded: "I know what he said. That never happened, I never made those demands. I never asked to leave Madrid, it wasn't my decision either. No one even told me they wanted to sell me, not even my agent. I was in very good form having won the Champions' League and I was only going to improve. But they said to earn the sort of money Ronaldo is earning I would have to become a better player. I would have to win the Ballon d'Or at least once or become the best player at the World Cup.

对啊,天使否认的是他提过这种要求,并不是反驳FP给他提供过这样的高薪合同。
如果FP的意思是我提供了仅次于罗的合同但天使没签,天使不应该反驳他压根没给过我这样的合同么?
我的理解就是双方肯定有过合同协商,但是难以达成一致,个人觉得天使要求改进合同但没提过像FP说的那么高要求,但在FP心里天使不配拿天使自己提的待遇合同。
这就是个商业问题,不存在FP从来没找天使谈过续约(当时这种谈判的新闻很多,现在也能搜到),只是双方差距过大无法达成一致。而且天使的经纪人隶属于门德斯,这件事加上后续一系列的事导致皇马以后几乎很少跟门德斯合作了。

这就是个商业问题,不存在FP从来没找天使谈过续约(当时这种谈判的新闻很多,现在也能搜到),只是双方差距过大无法达成一致。而且天使的经纪人隶属于门德斯,这件事加上后续一系列的事导致皇马以后几乎很少跟门德斯合作了。

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @AAA的父様 发表的:
只看此人

对啊,天使否认的是他提过这种要求,并不是反驳FP给他提供过这样的高薪合同。如果FP的意思是我提供了仅次于罗的合同但天使没签,天使不应该反驳他压根没给过我这样的合同么?我的理解就是双方肯定有过合同协商,但是难以达成一致,个人觉得天使要求改进合同但没提过像FP说的那么高要求,但在FP心里天使不配拿天使自己提的待遇合同。这就是个商业问题,不存在FP从来没找天使谈过续约(当时这种谈判的新闻很多,现在也能搜到),只是双方差距过大无法达成一致。而且天使的经纪人隶属于门德斯,这件事加上后续一系列的事导致皇马以后几乎很少跟门德斯合作了。

"He never asked for £6.3m per year and would've stayed for much less, even though there was a club who offered more. We started to negotiate, but Real Madrid didn't budge. I'm speaking in reference of what Florentino Perez said. [Coach Carlo] Ancelotti did everything he could to keep Di Maria."

"He never asked for £6.3m per year and would've stayed for much less, even though there was a club who offered more. We started to negotiate, but Real Madrid didn't budge. I'm speaking in reference of what Florentino Perez said. [Coach Carlo] Ancelotti did everything he could to keep Di Maria."

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @AAA的父様 发表的:
只看此人

对啊,天使否认的是他提过这种要求,并不是反驳FP给他提供过这样的高薪合同。如果FP的意思是我提供了仅次于罗的合同但天使没签,天使不应该反驳他压根没给过我这样的合同么?我的理解就是双方肯定有过合同协商,但是难以达成一致,个人觉得天使要求改进合同但没提过像FP说的那么高要求,但在FP心里天使不配拿天使自己提的待遇合同。这就是个商业问题,不存在FP从来没找天使谈过续约(当时这种谈判的新闻很多,现在也能搜到),只是双方差距过大无法达成一致。而且天使的经纪人隶属于门德斯,这件事加上后续一系列的事导致皇马以后几乎很少跟门德斯合作了。

The agent of Angel di Maria is adamant he was pushed out of

Real Madrid

.Eugenio Lopez insists Di Maria would've stayed with Real for less money than he's now on at

Manchester United

He toldRadio Cope: "There was no offer from Madrid before the World Cup.

"The player never demanded a salary of eight million and would have been prepared to stay for less, although there was one club prepared to offer him more. The plan was to negotiate after the tournament and the intention was always for Di María to stay in Madrid. Ángel simply wanted to earn what was promised to him and would have been prepared to stay for less than his salary in England.

"We began negotiations but it seemed the club didn't want to make headway. I'm referring to what Florentino Pérez said."

Real Madrid

.Eugenio Lopez insists Di Maria would've stayed with Real for less money than he's now on at

Manchester United

"The player never demanded a salary of eight million and would have been prepared to stay for less, although there was one club prepared to offer him more. The plan was to negotiate after the tournament and the intention was always for Di María to stay in Madrid. Ángel simply wanted to earn what was promised to him and would have been prepared to stay for less than his salary in England.

"We began negotiations but it seemed the club didn't want to make headway. I'm referring to what Florentino Pérez said."

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @Superflory 发表的:
只看此人

所以还是否认提过过高要求啊,跟我说的有什么区别?至于谈没谈判过,我贴的链接也有提及天使拒绝过offer,基本属于双方各执一词。
转会已经发生,双方肯定都要美化自己行为把过错甩给对方。FP说天使要求过高,天使说我没提过这个要求而且没人找我谈判。
结合之前的新闻,我的观点是双方是有谈判的,但是差距过大早早就破裂了。马后炮来说天使离队对球队影响不大,但是当时我是很不理解放走天使买J罗的操作的。FP觉得天使商业价值低不值得他要求的工资,天使也并没有他说的哪怕出价低他也留队那么高尚。整件事其实就是TK拜仁的皇马版本而已。

结合之前的新闻,我的观点是双方是有谈判的,但是差距过大早早就破裂了。马后炮来说天使离队对球队影响不大,但是当时我是很不理解放走天使买J罗的操作的。FP觉得天使商业价值低不值得他要求的工资,天使也并没有他说的哪怕出价低他也留队那么高尚。整件事其实就是TK拜仁的皇马版本而已。

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @Superflory 发表的:
只看此人

Real Madrid

Manchester United

Real Madrid

Manchester United

说来说去不还是否认提高要求外加没人谈判

说来说去不还是否认提高要求外加没人谈判

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @AAA的父様 发表的:
只看此人

所以还是否认提过过高要求啊,跟我说的有什么区别?至于谈没谈判过,我贴的链接也有提及天使拒绝过offer,基本属于双方各执一词。转会已经发生,双方肯定都要美化自己行为把过错甩给对方。FP说天使要求过高,天使说我没提过这个要求而且没人找我谈判。结合之前的新闻,我的观点是双方是有谈判的,但是差距过大早早就破裂了。马后炮来说天使离队对球队影响不大,但是当时我是很不理解放走天使买J罗的操作的。FP觉得天使商业价值低不值得他要求的工资,天使也并没有他说的哪怕出价低他也留队那么高尚。整件事其实就是TK拜仁的皇马版本而已。

Di Maria had hit out at the Madrid board after completing his move to Manchester United last month,

claiming the club told "lies"

in suggesting that he had been seeking to leave the Bernabeu.

The row continued on Friday when Perez told a news conference that Madrid

"made the best offer you could to a football player and he didn't accept,"

adding: "No one was going to make that kind of money but Cristiano."

Di Maria added: "The Madrid president said he bought James Rodriguez because I wanted to go but I never said that. Cristiano always supported me because he knew I didn't want to go, but these things happen and the club decided to bring in other players. The 75 million they got through selling me was very good for the club."

Di Maria had hit out at the Madrid board after completing his move to Manchester United last month,

Di Maria added: "The Madrid president said he bought James Rodriguez because I wanted to go but I never said that. Cristiano always supported me because he knew I didn't want to go, but these things happen and the club decided to bring in other players. The 75 million they got through selling me was very good for the club."

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @AAA的父様 发表的:
只看此人

说来说去不还是否认提高要求外加没人谈判

说来说去不还是否认提高要求外加没人谈判

no offer from Madrid

no offer from Madrid

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @Superflory 发表的:
只看此人

FP原话我已经贴了,说来说去不还是我说的互相扯皮的问题。我贴的关于转会前天使拒绝合同的新闻你是没看到么?我反驳你的是,你说压根没有谈判外加FP撒谎提供仅次于罗的合同的说法,我对这件事的看法也表明了,一直别的不知道目的在哪

FP原话我已经贴了,说来说去不还是我说的互相扯皮的问题。我贴的关于转会前天使拒绝合同的新闻你是没看到么?我反驳你的是,你说压根没有谈判外加FP撒谎提供仅次于罗的合同的说法,我对这件事的看法也表明了,一直别的不知道目的在哪

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @Superflory 发表的:
只看此人

no offer from Madrid

no offer from Madrid

那我链接里天使拒绝合同的新闻你没看到?

那我链接里天使拒绝合同的新闻你没看到?

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @AAA的父様 发表的:
只看此人

那我链接里天使拒绝合同的新闻你没看到?

那我链接里天使拒绝合同的新闻你没看到?

天使本人加经纪人否认你没看到?

天使本人加经纪人否认你没看到?

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @Superflory 发表的:
只看此人

天使本人加经纪人否认你没看到?

天使本人加经纪人否认你没看到?

他否认的是FP说他们提过高工资要求,外加说世界杯前没人跟他们谈判。
安胖和FP可都说了天使拒绝了合同,不管这份合同到底年薪多少,怎么也说不上没谈判吧?
这事本身就是互相扯皮的事,你怎么能确定天使说的就是实情?
我说的天使没像FP说的那样要求过高年薪,但也并不像天使说的那样一次谈判都没有,是不是更符合逻辑?这件事本身就像TK拜仁的皇马版本,只不过从结果来看皇马并没有受太大影响而已。

我说的天使没像FP说的那样要求过高年薪,但也并不像天使说的那样一次谈判都没有,是不是更符合逻辑?这件事本身就像TK拜仁的皇马版本,只不过从结果来看皇马并没有受太大影响而已。

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @帕吉宝贝 发表的:
只看此人

李哥单刀不比维尼差,打曼城李哥进俩球,当然人迷说维尼助攻的好

李哥单刀不比维尼差,打曼城李哥进俩球,当然人迷说维尼助攻的好

打曼城客场进的那个球实际上差点成了罪人,第一下打门完全放空的情况下居然射到门将怀里,要不是恰巧扑到了他脚下给了第二次机会,这个夏天必定走人。

打曼城客场进的那个球实际上差点成了罪人,第一下打门完全放空的情况下居然射到门将怀里,要不是恰巧扑到了他脚下给了第二次机会,这个夏天必定走人。

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @我是大设计师 发表的:
只看此人

真正应该考虑参与防守的是姆巴佩,巴西双子防守意愿都还不错,乌龟太差了

真正应该考虑参与防守的是姆巴佩,巴西双子防守意愿都还不错,乌龟太差了

C罗12-14年打左边锋搭马塞洛出场时候,防守是要落回半场的,有时候还得给马塞洛补位置。贝尔那个用法和打右边锋82都差不多了。

C罗12-14年打左边锋搭马塞洛出场时候,防守是要落回半场的,有时候还得给马塞洛补位置。贝尔那个用法和打右边锋82都差不多了。

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @皇马金球本泽马 发表的:
只看此人

迪玛利亚体力是真的好。又要回撤中场防守,又要协助皇马中场推进,攻上去了还要拉边爆破,艹到加时赛还有体力可以玩边路一条龙,真是当牲口用。

迪玛利亚体力是真的好。又要回撤中场防守,又要协助皇马中场推进,攻上去了还要拉边爆破,艹到加时赛还有体力可以玩边路一条龙,真是当牲口用。

所以那年他卖了7000多万,天使是真的有实力

所以那年他卖了7000多万,天使是真的有实力

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @AAA的父様 发表的:
只看此人

他否认的是FP说他们提过高工资要求,外加说世界杯前没人跟他们谈判。安胖和FP可都说了天使拒绝了合同,不管这份合同到底年薪多少,怎么也说不上没谈判吧?这事本身就是互相扯皮的事,你怎么能确定天使说的就是实情?我说的天使没像FP说的那样要求过高年薪,但也并不像天使说的那样一次谈判都没有,是不是更符合逻辑?这件事本身就像TK拜仁的皇马版本,只不过从结果来看皇马并没有受太大影响而已。

I'm not even sure why Perez said that because I didn't ask for it. I just think it is an excuse because Madrid have been criticised for selling me

I just think it's convenient for Perez to blame me because he has been criticised so much for selling me.

The idea was to wait and come to an agreement with Real Madrid in order for him to stay. He wanted to earn what they promised him and he would've stayed for much less than Manchester United is paying him.

"I saw what he said," he added. "To be able to earn what Cristiano earns I would have had to have been the best player at the World Cup or won the Ballon d'Or. It looks like he [Perez] gave that offer to another person. I don't have a clue who he offered that to. I don't have much of a relationship with him.When I signed a new deal he wasn't there either.

佩雷斯指责天使贪婪,要仅此于C罗的工资,实际上他们愿意远比曼联提供的少的年薪续约

“如果他是雇佣兵的话,那早就离开皇马了。他从未要求800万欧元的年薪,都是谎话!”豪尔赫莉娜表态,“他的拼搏、牺牲精神、勤奋和全身心的贡献,配得上所有的尊重……但有些大脑就是无法理解……”

《马卡报》昨天在头版头条上指出,安切洛蒂和皇马更衣室大佬们都已经告诉迪马利亚,他们希望迪马利亚留队。但迪马利亚仍然铁心离队,这直接源于弗洛伦蒂诺。弗洛伦蒂诺愿意为J罗开出8000万欧元的转会费,却只愿意给迪马利亚最高500万欧元的年薪,这惹怒了迪马利亚。在迪马利亚看来,皇马高层无法正确认识自己的价值。

I'm not even sure why Perez said that because I didn't ask for it. I just think it is an excuse because Madrid have been criticised for selling me

I just think it's convenient for Perez to blame me because he has been criticised so much for selling me.

The idea was to wait and come to an agreement with Real Madrid in order for him to stay. He wanted to earn what they promised him and he would've stayed for much less than Manchester United is paying him.

"I saw what he said," he added. "To be able to earn what Cristiano earns I would have had to have been the best player at the World Cup or won the Ballon d'Or. It looks like he [Perez] gave that offer to another person. I don't have a clue who he offered that to. I don't have much of a relationship with him.When I signed a new deal he wasn't there either.

“如果他是雇佣兵的话,那早就离开皇马了。他从未要求800万欧元的年薪,都是谎话!”豪尔赫莉娜表态,“他的拼搏、牺牲精神、勤奋和全身心的贡献,配得上所有的尊重……但有些大脑就是无法理解……”

《马卡报》昨天在头版头条上指出,安切洛蒂和皇马更衣室大佬们都已经告诉迪马利亚,他们希望迪马利亚留队。但迪马利亚仍然铁心离队,这直接源于弗洛伦蒂诺。弗洛伦蒂诺愿意为J罗开出8000万欧元的转会费,却只愿意给迪马利亚最高500万欧元的年薪,这惹怒了迪马利亚。在迪马利亚看来,皇马高层无法正确认识自己的价值。

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @Superflory 发表的:
只看此人

所以跟我说的有区别么?

所以跟我说的有区别么?

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
Re:迪马利亚当年如何和贝尔共存的,李哥可以这样吗
虎扑游戏中心
皇马专区最热帖
开会要讲基本法,没必要过于苛责贝林
贝林在英格兰表现怎样关皇马什么事?
很好奇,怎么哟西的事就翻篇了嘛,中国人还真是健忘
这个赛季皇马到底谁在C?