回复

引用内容由于违规已被删除

雷蒙

雷蒙

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @文版亚麻 发表的:
只看此人

下面是在B站找到的2012年MVP时候的发言,一群人每次聚在同一个ID下yy同一件事情,真的有意思吗?I’d first like to thank my teamates who were by my side, every step of the way.  首先我要感谢在这条路上每一步都陪我走过的队友们。 Dwayne Wade, who’s been like a brother to me through these past two seasons, you’ve made this journey one of the best of my life, and I am so thankful to be a part of the starting lineup of the Miami Heat with you.  韦德,作为兄弟你和我一同度过了这两年,也让两年变成了我人生中最美好的旅途之一,同样,我感到荣幸可以在迈阿密和你组成先发五虎的一部分。 Eric Spoelestra, thanks coach, for getting the most out of me. I could never have achieved this without you. And Pat Riley, thank you, for having the vision to put this team together and the fortitude to turn that vision into a reality. 斯波教练,感谢你能够如此充分的运用我的能力让我变得更好。没有你我做不到这一切。同样的,也谢谢莱利,谢谢你有这样的高瞻远瞩组成这支球队并用你的坚韧把梦想变为现实。 The past two years have been a long maturation process for me, both as a basketball player and as a man.  最近这两年对我来说,不管是作为一个球员还是一个男人,都是个漫长的成熟期。 I made a lot of mistakes and I tried to take shortcuts that don’t exist. It was a hard lesson learned, and I hurt a lot of people along the way. For that, I’m sorry. 我犯下过很多错误,也尝试过走那些不存在的捷径。我学到了这个教训,我也认识到自己在犯错的路上伤害了的人。因此,我向你们抱歉。 So, in accepting this MVP trophy today, I don’t just want to share it with my great teamates, my coach, my general manager, and the fans of the Miami Heat. 所以,我现在能够有接受这个MVP奖杯的荣幸,我不希望暴殄天物,只把它和我的伟大的队友,教练,经理和热火的亲爱球迷们分享。 A piece of this trophy also belongs to the great state of Ohio, the City of Akron, the City of Cleveland, the fans of the Cavaliers, and everyone who worked so hard to enrich me as a basketball player and a man during my seven years there. 因为这座奖杯的一部分同样属于伟大的俄亥俄州,阿克隆城,克利夫兰城,骑士的球迷,还有我在那的七年所有在我成为球员的道路上帮助过我和充实我的人。 I know that I handled the end of my time in Cleveland in the worst possible way, but I want to make amends, starting right now.  我明白我选择离开克利夫兰的方式是可以想象到的最糟糕的方式,但我是真的想做出补偿,而且是从现在开始。 This is your trophy, too, Cleveland, and I want to share it with you both as a thanks for the love that you showed me for my seven years as a player, and as an apology for the mistakes I made when I left. 克利夫兰,这座奖杯也是属于你的,而我,为你效力了七年的球员想把它作为感恩,和离开时犯下的错误作为歉意和你分享。 Thank you, Miami. Thank you, Cleveland.

[图片]

查看更多

下面是在B站找到的2012年MVP时候的发言,一群人每次聚在同一个ID下yy同一件事情,真的有意思吗?
I’d first like to thank my teamates who were by my side, every step of the way.  首先我要感谢在这条路上每一步都陪我走过的队友们。 Dwayne Wade, who’s been like a brother to me through these past two seasons, you’ve made this journey one of the best of my life, and I am so thankful to be a part of the starting lineup of the Miami Heat with you.  韦德,作为兄弟你和我一同度过了这两年,也让两年变成了我人生中最美好的旅途之一,同样,我感到荣幸可以在迈阿密和你组成先发五虎的一部分。 Eric Spoelestra, thanks coach, for getting the most out of me. I could never have achieved this without you. And Pat Riley, thank you, for having the vision to put this team together and the fortitude to turn that vision into a reality. 斯波教练,感谢你能够如此充分的运用我的能力让我变得更好。没有你我做不到这一切。同样的,也谢谢莱利,谢谢你有这样的高瞻远瞩组成这支球队并用你的坚韧把梦想变为现实。 The past two years have been a long maturation process for me, both as a basketball player and as a man.  最近这两年对我来说,不管是作为一个球员还是一个男人,都是个漫长的成熟期。 I made a lot of mistakes and I tried to take shortcuts that don’t exist. It was a hard lesson learned, and I hurt a lot of people along the way. For that, I’m sorry. 我犯下过很多错误,也尝试过走那些不存在的捷径。我学到了这个教训,我也认识到自己在犯错的路上伤害了的人。因此,我向你们抱歉。 So, in accepting this MVP trophy today, I don’t just want to share it with my great teamates, my coach, my general manager, and the fans of the Miami Heat. 所以,我现在能够有接受这个MVP奖杯的荣幸,我不希望暴殄天物,只把它和我的伟大的队友,教练,经理和热火的亲爱球迷们分享。 A piece of this trophy also belongs to the great state of Ohio, the City of Akron, the City of Cleveland, the fans of the Cavaliers, and everyone who worked so hard to enrich me as a basketball player and a man during my seven years there. 因为这座奖杯的一部分同样属于伟大的俄亥俄州,阿克隆城,克利夫兰城,骑士的球迷,还有我在那的七年所有在我成为球员的道路上帮助过我和充实我的人。 I know that I handled the end of my time in Cleveland in the worst possible way, but I want to make amends, starting right now.  我明白我选择离开克利夫兰的方式是可以想象到的最糟糕的方式,但我是真的想做出补偿,而且是从现在开始。 This is your trophy, too, Cleveland, and I want to share it with you both as a thanks for the love that you showed me for my seven years as a player, and as an apology for the mistakes I made when I left. 克利夫兰,这座奖杯也是属于你的,而我,为你效力了七年的球员想把它作为感恩,和离开时犯下的错误作为歉意和你分享。 Thank you, Miami. Thank you, Cleveland.

对待其他人可以去看这些 对待詹姆斯不行 詹姆斯 你不能听他说什么 得看他做什么

对待其他人可以去看这些 对待詹姆斯不行 詹姆斯 你不能听他说什么 得看他做什么

亮了(6)
回复

引用内容由于违规已被删除

run完不就是they了吗

run完不就是they了吗

亮了(6)
回复

占米+登米:放P

占米+登米:放P

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @猫扑板主 发表的:
只看此人

知道你想说詹姆斯。

所以说詹姆斯就是大流,这种没有詹姆斯的话题都能把詹姆斯顶到话题中心。

你信不信讨论约基奇本身都没有你这个回复点赞高?

知道你想说詹姆斯。

所以说詹姆斯就是大流,这种没有詹姆斯的话题都能把詹姆斯顶到话题中心。

你信不信讨论约基奇本身都没有你这个回复点赞高?

你在说什么,我怎么听不懂?

你在说什么,我怎么听不懂?

亮了(2)
回复
引用 @文版亚麻 发表的:
只看此人

下面是在B站找到的2012年MVP时候的发言,一群人每次聚在同一个ID下yy同一件事情,真的有意思吗?I’d first like to thank my teamates who were by my side, every step of the way.  首先我要感谢在这条路上每一步都陪我走过的队友们。 Dwayne Wade, who’s been like a brother to me through these past two seasons, you’ve made this journey one of the best of my life, and I am so thankful to be a part of the starting lineup of the Miami Heat with you.  韦德,作为兄弟你和我一同度过了这两年,也让两年变成了我人生中最美好的旅途之一,同样,我感到荣幸可以在迈阿密和你组成先发五虎的一部分。 Eric Spoelestra, thanks coach, for getting the most out of me. I could never have achieved this without you. And Pat Riley, thank you, for having the vision to put this team together and the fortitude to turn that vision into a reality. 斯波教练,感谢你能够如此充分的运用我的能力让我变得更好。没有你我做不到这一切。同样的,也谢谢莱利,谢谢你有这样的高瞻远瞩组成这支球队并用你的坚韧把梦想变为现实。 The past two years have been a long maturation process for me, both as a basketball player and as a man.  最近这两年对我来说,不管是作为一个球员还是一个男人,都是个漫长的成熟期。 I made a lot of mistakes and I tried to take shortcuts that don’t exist. It was a hard lesson learned, and I hurt a lot of people along the way. For that, I’m sorry. 我犯下过很多错误,也尝试过走那些不存在的捷径。我学到了这个教训,我也认识到自己在犯错的路上伤害了的人。因此,我向你们抱歉。 So, in accepting this MVP trophy today, I don’t just want to share it with my great teamates, my coach, my general manager, and the fans of the Miami Heat. 所以,我现在能够有接受这个MVP奖杯的荣幸,我不希望暴殄天物,只把它和我的伟大的队友,教练,经理和热火的亲爱球迷们分享。 A piece of this trophy also belongs to the great state of Ohio, the City of Akron, the City of Cleveland, the fans of the Cavaliers, and everyone who worked so hard to enrich me as a basketball player and a man during my seven years there. 因为这座奖杯的一部分同样属于伟大的俄亥俄州,阿克隆城,克利夫兰城,骑士的球迷,还有我在那的七年所有在我成为球员的道路上帮助过我和充实我的人。 I know that I handled the end of my time in Cleveland in the worst possible way, but I want to make amends, starting right now.  我明白我选择离开克利夫兰的方式是可以想象到的最糟糕的方式,但我是真的想做出补偿,而且是从现在开始。 This is your trophy, too, Cleveland, and I want to share it with you both as a thanks for the love that you showed me for my seven years as a player, and as an apology for the mistakes I made when I left. 克利夫兰,这座奖杯也是属于你的,而我,为你效力了七年的球员想把它作为感恩,和离开时犯下的错误作为歉意和你分享。 Thank you, Miami. Thank you, Cleveland.

[图片]

查看更多

下面是在B站找到的2012年MVP时候的发言,一群人每次聚在同一个ID下yy同一件事情,真的有意思吗?
I’d first like to thank my teamates who were by my side, every step of the way.  首先我要感谢在这条路上每一步都陪我走过的队友们。 Dwayne Wade, who’s been like a brother to me through these past two seasons, you’ve made this journey one of the best of my life, and I am so thankful to be a part of the starting lineup of the Miami Heat with you.  韦德,作为兄弟你和我一同度过了这两年,也让两年变成了我人生中最美好的旅途之一,同样,我感到荣幸可以在迈阿密和你组成先发五虎的一部分。 Eric Spoelestra, thanks coach, for getting the most out of me. I could never have achieved this without you. And Pat Riley, thank you, for having the vision to put this team together and the fortitude to turn that vision into a reality. 斯波教练,感谢你能够如此充分的运用我的能力让我变得更好。没有你我做不到这一切。同样的,也谢谢莱利,谢谢你有这样的高瞻远瞩组成这支球队并用你的坚韧把梦想变为现实。 The past two years have been a long maturation process for me, both as a basketball player and as a man.  最近这两年对我来说,不管是作为一个球员还是一个男人,都是个漫长的成熟期。 I made a lot of mistakes and I tried to take shortcuts that don’t exist. It was a hard lesson learned, and I hurt a lot of people along the way. For that, I’m sorry. 我犯下过很多错误,也尝试过走那些不存在的捷径。我学到了这个教训,我也认识到自己在犯错的路上伤害了的人。因此,我向你们抱歉。 So, in accepting this MVP trophy today, I don’t just want to share it with my great teamates, my coach, my general manager, and the fans of the Miami Heat. 所以,我现在能够有接受这个MVP奖杯的荣幸,我不希望暴殄天物,只把它和我的伟大的队友,教练,经理和热火的亲爱球迷们分享。 A piece of this trophy also belongs to the great state of Ohio, the City of Akron, the City of Cleveland, the fans of the Cavaliers, and everyone who worked so hard to enrich me as a basketball player and a man during my seven years there. 因为这座奖杯的一部分同样属于伟大的俄亥俄州,阿克隆城,克利夫兰城,骑士的球迷,还有我在那的七年所有在我成为球员的道路上帮助过我和充实我的人。 I know that I handled the end of my time in Cleveland in the worst possible way, but I want to make amends, starting right now.  我明白我选择离开克利夫兰的方式是可以想象到的最糟糕的方式,但我是真的想做出补偿,而且是从现在开始。 This is your trophy, too, Cleveland, and I want to share it with you both as a thanks for the love that you showed me for my seven years as a player, and as an apology for the mistakes I made when I left. 克利夫兰,这座奖杯也是属于你的,而我,为你效力了七年的球员想把它作为感恩,和离开时犯下的错误作为歉意和你分享。 Thank you, Miami. Thank you, Cleveland.

说的挺好,很体面,有没有他输球之后的发言原文拿出来让兄弟们品鉴品鉴

说的挺好,很体面,有没有他输球之后的发言原文拿出来让兄弟们品鉴品鉴

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @遇上明尼苏达 发表的:
只看此人

引用内容可能违规暂时被隐藏

引用内容可能违规暂时被隐藏

勒布朗 雷蒙 詹姆斯

勒布朗 雷蒙 詹姆斯

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @遇上明尼苏达 发表的:
只看此人

引用内容可能违规暂时被隐藏

引用内容可能违规暂时被隐藏

再见我的兄弟

再见我的兄弟

亮了(0)
回复

高水平

高水平

亮了(0)
回复

引用内容由于违规已被删除

🦀蟹

🦀蟹

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @湖扑king雷霸龙詹姆士 发表的:
只看此人

那么

[图片]

查看更多

那么

多斯桑托斯·詹姆斯

多斯桑托斯·詹姆斯

亮了(4)
回复
引用 @遇上明尼苏达 发表的:
只看此人

引用内容可能违规暂时被隐藏

引用内容可能违规暂时被隐藏

okok 举办举办举报

okok 举办举办举报[生气][生气]

亮了(0)
回复

引用内容由于违规已被删除

雷霸龙詹姆斯

雷霸龙詹姆斯

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @遇上明尼苏达 发表的:
只看此人

引用内容可能违规暂时被隐藏

引用内容可能违规暂时被隐藏

你声望多

你声望多

亮了(0)
回复

引用内容由于违规已被删除

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @遇上明尼苏达 发表的:
只看此人

引用内容可能违规暂时被隐藏

引用内容可能违规暂时被隐藏

亮了(0)
回复

引用内容由于违规已被删除

王中王

王中王

亮了(0)
回复
Re:约基奇:MVP 是团队、医生、技术人员、营养师集体努力的结果……我最终获得了这个奖项,但如果没有他们,这一切就不会发生
虎扑游戏中心
湿乎乎的话题最热帖
理性讨论+不吹不黑:巅峰皮蓬+邓肯,组双核,再带领一群防守还行的阵容,空降今年NBA西部联盟,大概能带队取得什么成绩?
杨毅侃球:如何评价老詹说“我没有加入过超级球队”?
你印象中NBA历史最大误判是哪一次?
NBA为什么观赏性下降了这么多,还是骑勇大战那几年好看
理性讨论,老詹的命中率向来非常出色,为什么高效的他他不选择每场出手三四十次把收益最大化?
汤姆布雷迪:成功的定义就是克服逆境,将团队成就置于个人私利之上,不走捷径,为自己的领域努力做出贡献
库里都认可了哈登,为什么库里球迷还不认可?
汤姆布雷迪:团队没有你,没有我,只有我们
实话实说,凯里欧文原地退役,能进名人堂吗
大家怎么看待慕容复的一生
湿乎乎的话题最新帖
大家怎么看待慕容复的一生
【三叶屋】如果重来雄鹿是否还交易霍勒迪?大将军:这笔交易是各取所需
乔丹说自己有6冠,感觉有底气,是因为他有6fmvp
基德是不是现役教练里打球最厉害的
有人说乔丹说他有6冠,而不是6fmvp
老詹每次都是合同到期才转的会,难道合同到期不续签都不行吗?必须要求一人一城吗?