Scotto:鹈鹕将围绕蔡恩建队;莺歌的交易流言更多在骑士老鹰和篮网;CJ并非不可交易,但概率不大;瓦兰基本不会留队

82回复/ 2722304 浏览
赫伯琼斯(43级)鹈鹕专区版主楼主2024-05-11 00:14:03发布于北京
Scotto:鹈鹕将围绕蔡恩建队;莺歌的交易流言更多在骑士老鹰和篮网;CJ并非不可交易,但概率不大;瓦兰基本不会留队赫伯琼斯 发表在鹈鹕专区 https://bbs.hupu.com/pelicans

这些回帖亮了

收起
引用 @2022届新秀曾凡博 发表的:
只看此人

看来光头只会跟东部做交易了,盲猜一手BI➕JV换阿伦跟加兰➕添头。

瓦蓝是自由球员

瓦蓝是自由球员

亮了(59)
回复
查看评论(1)

球队教练可能会有变动。
博雷戈可能不担任助教了,兰登可能要走,格雷厄姆接替他

球队教练可能会有变动。

亮了(37)
回复

全部回帖

收起

球队教练可能会有变动。

球队教练可能会有变动。

亮了(37)
回复

霍金斯加油

霍金斯加油

亮了(14)
回复
查看评论(1)

亮了(12)
回复
查看评论(4)
引用 @2022届新秀曾凡博 发表的:
只看此人

瓦蓝是自由球员

瓦蓝是自由球员

亮了(59)
回复
查看评论(1)

I was brainstorming and just wondering in my head. I’m not reporting this.莺歌的交易方案是那个记者自己YY的,不是真的消息…..建议版主改一下

I was brainstorming and just wondering in my head. I’m not reporting this.莺歌的交易方案是那个记者自己YY的,不是真的消息…..建议版主改一下

亮了(14)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @随起点2654 发表的:
只看此人

I was brainstorming and just wondering in my head. I’m not reporting this. Depending on what happens with Cleveland this round, I wonder if an Ingram for Darius Garland trade could make sense for both sides this summer if Cleveland is able to re-sign Donovan Mitchell long-term (to an extension). I think there’s some question in Cleveland if they’re going to go with the two small guards lineup. They’ve got the two bigs in Jarrett Allen and Evan Mobley they could break up if they wanted. It seems like they’ve been missing a three since they got rid of Lauri Markkanen in the Donovan Mitchell trade. For the Pelicans, I know CJ McCollum can handle the ball, and they want the ball in Zion’s hands, but a true point guard is something they haven’t had. They’ve got an Ingram replacement in Trey Murphy, and Herb Jones would play more.

I was brainstorming and just wondering in my head. I’m not reporting this. Depending on what happens with Cleveland this round, I wonder if an Ingram for Darius Garland trade could make sense for both sides this summer if Cleveland is able to re-sign Donovan Mitchell long-term (to an extension). I think there’s some question in Cleveland if they’re going to go with the two small guards lineup. They’ve got the two bigs in Jarrett Allen and Evan Mobley they could break up if they wanted. It seems like they’ve been missing a three since they got rid of Lauri Markkanen in the Donovan Mitchell trade. For the Pelicans, I know CJ McCollum can handle the ball, and they want the ball in Zion’s hands, but a true point guard is something they haven’t had. They’ve got an Ingram replacement in Trey Murphy, and Herb Jones would play more.

亮了(7)
回复
查看评论(1)

引用内容由于违规已被删除

先不说值不值,他把瓦蓝放进来也太搞了

先不说值不值,他把瓦蓝放进来也太搞了

亮了(5)
回复

说一句,瓦蓝走了很大可能会拿莺歌去换中锋,而且是空间型内线。西部的水单核搅不开 强如 77 詹姆斯 杜兰特都需要全明星队友

说一句,瓦蓝走了很大可能会拿莺歌去换中锋,而且是空间型内线。西部的水单核搅不开 强如 77 詹姆斯 杜兰特都需要全明星队友

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(3)
引用 @随起点2654 发表的:
只看此人

OK

OK

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @随起点2654 发表的:
只看此人

已修改

已修改

亮了(0)
回复

引用内容由于违规已被删除

那就鹈鹕再加两个首轮呗

那就鹈鹕再加两个首轮呗

亮了(0)
回复

让子弹再飞一会 去年胖虎留言不也很多 然后最后格里芬辟谣

让子弹再飞一会 去年胖虎留言不也很多 然后最后格里芬辟谣

亮了(2)