【23-24赛季森林狼消息楼四期】 26636回复/ 461787665 浏览

全部回帖

收起

"They believed in me to get a stop and he scored," Gobert said. "And he scored a 3, which is something that he does very well.
So, I'm definitely taking that responsibility that I need to be better in that situation."
---
攻巨表示未能拦下东契奇最后一回合辜负了球队的信任。必须要做得更好。

"They believed in me to get a stop and he scored," Gobert said. "And he scored a 3, which is something that he does very well.
So, I'm definitely taking that responsibility that I need to be better in that situation."
---

亮了(34)
回复
查看评论(1)

Finch also said he erred by not calling a timeout late in the fourth to get Mike Conley back into the game for a reliable ball-handler. He also said he could have tried to get Edwards a break at the start of the fourth quarter after he played all 12 minutes in the third. The unit that started the final period - Towns, Edwards, Reid, Conley and Kyle Anderson - gave up an 8-0 run that put the Mavericks back in front.
---
大师表示比赛后期没能叫暂停把康利重新拿上去是自己的失误。在爱德华兹打满第三节之后、也应该在第四节开头给他休息时间。

Finch also said he erred by not calling a timeout late in the fourth to get Mike Conley back into the game for a reliable ball-handler. He also said he could have tried to get Edwards a break at the start of the fourth quarter after he played all 12 minutes in the third. The unit that started the final period - Towns, Edwards, Reid, Conley and Kyle Anderson - gave up an 8-0 run that put the Mavericks back in front.
---
大师表示比赛后期没能叫暂停把康利重新拿上去是自己的失误。在爱德华兹打满第三节之后、也应该在第四节开头给他休息时间。

亮了(26)
回复

Finch wants to see Edwards recapture the sharp decision-making he displayed in the first two series. He is hesitating out there right now, looking every bit the 22-year-old that he is. Almost every great player goes through trials like this in their youngest days. So maybe this is just Ant's turn. But the Wolves can't afford for youth to be the excuse right now.
---
大师表示爱德华兹现在的考验是每个超巨都要经历的、但现在的狼队不能以年轻作为借口。

Finch wants to see Edwards recapture the sharp decision-making he displayed in the first two series. He is hesitating out there right now, looking every bit the 22-year-old that he is. Almost every great player goes through trials like this in their youngest days. So maybe this is just Ant's turn. But the Wolves can't afford for youth to be the excuse right now.
---
大师表示爱德华兹现在的考验是每个超巨都要经历的、但现在的狼队不能以年轻作为借口。

亮了(24)
回复
引用 @DBxA5QEcp63T6Y 发表的:
只看此人

"They believed in me to get a stop and he scored," Gobert said. "And he scored a 3, which is something that he does very well.So, I'm definitely taking that responsibility that I need to be better in that situation."---攻巨表示未能拦下东契奇最后一回合辜负了球队的信任。必须要做得更好。

---

没人在乎戈六子防没防住,他们只是想戈六子死而已

没人在乎戈六子防没防住,他们只是想戈六子死而已

亮了(17)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @波灞 发表的:
只看此人

这么看来第三场就非常重要了,0-2落后翻盘的有,1-3落后翻盘的有,但0-3落后翻盘的没有

这么看来第三场就非常重要了,0-2落后翻盘的有,1-3落后翻盘的有,但0-3落后翻盘的没有

就算球员不知道这个道理 裁判也不会不知道

就算球员不知道这个道理 裁判也不会不知道

亮了(4)
回复

The thing is, the Timberwolves can reasonably tell themselves that things can be turned around. They are 3-4 at home in these playoffs and 5-1 on the road. And the first two games in this series have not been blowouts. Dallas has not dominated. They have just been a little bit better late in games to earn the victories.
---
事情还有转机。
狼队此次季后赛主场3胜4负、客场5胜1负。阿霞并没有什么绝对优势,他们只是在比赛后期做的更好罢了。

The thing is, the Timberwolves can reasonably tell themselves that things can be turned around. They are 3-4 at home in these playoffs and 5-1 on the road. And the first two games in this series have not been blowouts. Dallas has not dominated. They have just been a little bit better late in games to earn the victories.
---
事情还有转机。
狼队此次季后赛主场3胜4负、客场5胜1负。阿霞并没有什么绝对优势,他们只是在比赛后期做的更好罢了。

亮了(28)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @喜悠哉图自在 发表的:
只看此人

没人在乎戈六子防没防住,他们只是想戈六子死而已

没人在乎戈六子防没防住,他们只是想戈六子死而已

是这样的

是这样的

亮了(2)
回复

The poor performances from Edwards and Towns can, on one hand, be reassuring. The Wolves lost Game 1 by three points and Game 2 by one and they didn't have anywhere close to normal performances from their two best offensive players. If that changes in Game 3, the Wolves can get right back into this series.
---
爱德华兹跟唐斯烂成这德行,两场比赛也就分别输了3分跟1分、要是他们能恢复正常水平呢?

The poor performances from Edwards and Towns can, on one hand, be reassuring. The Wolves lost Game 1 by three points and Game 2 by one and they didn't have anywhere close to normal performances from their two best offensive players. If that changes in Game 3, the Wolves can get right back into this series.
---
爱德华兹跟唐斯烂成这德行,两场比赛也就分别输了3分跟1分、要是他们能恢复正常水平呢?

亮了(23)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @喜悠哉图自在 发表的:
只看此人

没人在乎戈六子防没防住,他们只是想戈六子死而已

没人在乎戈六子防没防住,他们只是想戈六子死而已

攻巨辛辛苦苦一年,最后进集锦的是在对面的大小胖各一场个人表演,太操蛋了

攻巨辛辛苦苦一年,最后进集锦的是在对面的大小胖各一场个人表演,太操蛋了

亮了(22)
回复
查看评论(1)

华糖俩人下场至少要把个人表现打出来,你狼的纸面阵容再强也没到带着g1g2这种进攻水平的俩人也能比独行侠强的地步,俩人下赛季要拿走快一个亿了你给大伙把数据刷出来这要求不过分吧?

华糖俩人下场至少要把个人表现打出来,你狼的纸面阵容再强也没到带着g1g2这种进攻水平的俩人也能比独行侠强的地步,俩人下赛季要拿走快一个亿了你给大伙把数据刷出来这要求不过分吧?

亮了(18)
回复

亮了(2)
回复

不仅仅是命中率低的问题,G7华子命中率也低,但比赛观感可不是这两场呈现的玩意

不仅仅是命中率低的问题,G7华子命中率也低,但比赛观感可不是这两场呈现的玩意

亮了(6)
回复
查看评论(1)

今年狼的比赛,我这边是一场没落的。
从开赛至今,凡是在进攻端用脑子打球,玩细活的场次,一场都没赢过。即使有康丽的强行控场也没用。
情况就是这么个情况。爱咋咋地。