亮了(2)
回复

15大22年硬给安踏找状态确实给骂烂了,季后赛来看安踏还是很关键的。

15大22年硬给安踏找状态确实给骂烂了,季后赛来看安踏还是很关键的。

亮了(6)
回复
引用 @七国女王丹妮莉丝 发表的:
只看此人

当时108:106,犯规数到了,吹了就是2罚,CT决策的逻辑彻底改变 不过讲真第一,前47分钟尺度能让美国虾密和一部分中立球迷颇有微词。第二,虾今天算是运气比较不好的一方,里德打100场季后赛都难出1场的手感、欧文CT罚球4中1,全碰上了,算是通过努力克服了天命

当时108:106,犯规数到了,吹了就是2罚,CT决策的逻辑彻底改变
不过讲真第一,前47分钟尺度能让美国虾密和一部分中立球迷颇有微词。第二,虾今天算是运气比较不好的一方,里德打100场季后赛都难出1场的手感、欧文CT罚球4中1,全碰上了,算是通过努力克服了天命

说实话今天华子让我有点被气晕了。

说实话今天华子让我有点被气晕了。

亮了(0)
回复

攻巨这场比赛也没锅,虽然背景板了,但攻巨就是这样的基本盘,换防我也不觉得错,毕竟布克,比尔,穆雷,都没惩罚了攻巨,但这是小胖子,MVP一阵最好的证明!攻巨托进攻空间也是大家的共识,但是不影响攻巨强大的是因为防守的影响力和基本盘,攻巨最近状态不好,尤其从孩子出生之后但没办法,人嘛,都会有状态起伏!但假如教练布置包夹逼双核出球放其他人决定比赛会不会更好呢?!不好说,没准,讨论也没意义了

攻巨这场比赛也没锅,虽然背景板了,但攻巨就是这样的基本盘,换防我也不觉得错,毕竟布克,比尔,穆雷,都没惩罚了攻巨,但这是小胖子,MVP一阵最好的证明!攻巨托进攻空间也是大家的共识,但是不影响攻巨强大的是因为防守的影响力和基本盘,攻巨最近状态不好,尤其从孩子出生之后但没办法,人嘛,都会有状态起伏!但假如教练布置包夹逼双核出球放其他人决定比赛会不会更好呢?!不好说,没准,讨论也没意义了

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @虎扑JR0592074286 发表的:
只看此人

这种马后炮有啥用。。。当时裁判就抱着吹出界球的心态,再来一次还是一样结果

这种马后炮有啥用。。。当时裁判就抱着吹出界球的心态,再来一次还是一样结果

大范当时给了一个思路:这种时候裁判应该不按规则吹,而是按正确的判罚吹,直接说挑战成功但改判两罚

然后赛后联盟再把规则改成正确的,这才是最应该做法

大范当时给了一个思路:这种时候裁判应该不按规则吹,而是按正确的判罚吹,直接说挑战成功但改判两罚

然后赛后联盟再把规则改成正确的,这才是最应该做法

亮了(18)
回复

Karl-Anthony Towns (7/22) and Anthony Edwards (4/14) are a combined 11/36 from 2-point range thus far in this series. Asked Chris Finch what is leading to their ineffectiveness within the arc:

"I think with Anthony, he's gotta pick up his decision-making. I think Kyrie is actually a good example – he's playing quick off the catch, he's trying to beat our defensive pressure with everything on the catch, going quickly. With KAT I think he's just got to calm down. I think he's coming out of the gate pressing a little bit, maybe getting off on the wrong foot and then chasing the game. He got some good looks that didn't go down. I thought there was a stretch when they came back into the game, we had a lot of really good looks that didn't go down, either at the rim or some open 3s."
---
大师也认为爱德华兹的决策有问题、认为欧文是他的一个学习对象。然后希望唐斯能够冷静下来。

Karl-Anthony Towns (7/22) and Anthony Edwards (4/14) are a combined 11/36 from 2-point range thus far in this series. Asked Chris Finch what is leading to their ineffectiveness within the arc:

"I think with Anthony, he's gotta pick up his decision-making. I think Kyrie is actually a good example – he's playing quick off the catch, he's trying to beat our defensive pressure with everything on the catch, going quickly. With KAT I think he's just got to calm down. I think he's coming out of the gate pressing a little bit, maybe getting off on the wrong foot and then chasing the game. He got some good looks that didn't go down. I thought there was a stretch when they came back into the game, we had a lot of really good looks that didn't go down, either at the rim or some open 3s."
---

亮了(60)
回复
查看评论(11)

给你狼想想办法的话,我觉得节奏得推快避免打阵地一球球单挑,无论蓝牛怎么打,转换必须推

给你狼想想办法的话,我觉得节奏得推快避免打阵地一球球单挑,无论蓝牛怎么打,转换必须推

亮了(0)
回复

不能再说什么东妈兔妈了,077和塔图姆有的,我们华子也有了!呜呜呜,好感动啊这就是成为巨星的必经之路吗

不能再说什么东妈兔妈了,077和塔图姆有的,我们华子也有了!呜呜呜,好感动啊这就是成为巨星的必经之路吗

亮了(51)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @hivepixel12 发表的:
只看此人

你不做热线泥狼天都要塌了

[图片]

查看更多

你不做热线泥狼天都要塌了

难不成又需要我女装献祭???∑(O_O;)

难不成又需要我女装献祭???∑(O_O;)

亮了(6)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @2ween 发表的:
只看此人

还是打掘金时候那句话,季后赛的惜败跟惨败没有区别...

还是打掘金时候那句话,季后赛的惜败跟惨败没有区别...

你狼只是分数上的惜败,场面上该惨败的

你狼只是分数上的惜败,场面上该惨败的

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(2)

唐斯这种系列赛老是要吃si一两场才能找到感觉了,也挺无语。

唐斯这种系列赛老是要吃si一两场才能找到感觉了,也挺无语。

亮了(0)
回复

过去三场比赛,华神57中17,29.8%命中率

过去三场比赛,华神57中17,29.8%命中率

亮了(6)
回复
引用 @儒生雄才小妖 发表的:
只看此人

你狼只是分数上的惜败,场面上该惨败的

你狼只是分数上的惜败,场面上该惨败的

G1是,G2不是,你狼第二场还是配得上赢球的(虽然核心球员很辣)

G1是,G2不是,你狼第二场还是配得上赢球的(虽然核心球员很辣)

亮了(12)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @DBxA5QEcp63T6Y 发表的:
只看此人

Karl-Anthony Towns (7/22) and Anthony Edwards (4/14) are a combined 11/36 from 2-point range thus far in this series. Asked Chris Finch what is leading to their ineffectiveness within the arc:"I think with Anthony, he's gotta pick up his decision-making. I think Kyrie is actually a good example – he's playing quick off the catch, he's trying to beat our defensive pressure with everything on the catch, going quickly. With KAT I think he's just got to calm down. I think he's coming out of the gate pressing a little bit, maybe getting off on the wrong foot and then chasing the game. He got some good looks that didn't go down. I thought there was a stretch when they came back into the game, we had a lot of really good looks that didn't go down, either at the rim or some open 3s."---大师也认为爱德华兹的决策有问题、认为欧文是他的一个学习对象。然后希望唐斯能够冷静下来。

---

蔡生回归他的消息楼了!

蔡生回归他的消息楼了!

亮了(6)
回复
引用 @DBxA5QEcp63T6Y 发表的:
只看此人

Karl-Anthony Towns (7/22) and Anthony Edwards (4/14) are a combined 11/36 from 2-point range thus far in this series. Asked Chris Finch what is leading to their ineffectiveness within the arc:"I think with Anthony, he's gotta pick up his decision-making. I think Kyrie is actually a good example – he's playing quick off the catch, he's trying to beat our defensive pressure with everything on the catch, going quickly. With KAT I think he's just got to calm down. I think he's coming out of the gate pressing a little bit, maybe getting off on the wrong foot and then chasing the game. He got some good looks that didn't go down. I thought there was a stretch when they came back into the game, we had a lot of really good looks that didn't go down, either at the rim or some open 3s."---大师也认为爱德华兹的决策有问题、认为欧文是他的一个学习对象。然后希望唐斯能够冷静下来。

---

?你来啦?

?你来啦?

亮了(0)
回复

下场让我女朋友不能睡懒觉了
难道她不看球是真赢不了?

下场让我女朋友不能睡懒觉了
难道她不看球是真赢不了?

亮了(2)
回复
引用 @DBxA5QEcp63T6Y 发表的:
只看此人

---

我蔡回归了

我蔡回归了

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @达拉斯内线答案德里克莱夫利 发表的:
只看此人

你唐绝对不会因为这种事出问题,狼蜜要有百分百的信心

[图片]

查看更多

你唐绝对不会因为这种事出问题,狼蜜要有百分百的信心