【23-24赛季森林狼消息楼四期】 26637回复/ 461786663 浏览

全部回帖

收起
引用 @银色之牙 发表的:
只看此人

Alan Horton@WolvesRadioMike Conley (right Achilles soreness) has been added to the Wolves injury report -- he is QUESTIONABLE for tonight's Game 5 in Denver.-康利右跟腱酸痛QUESTIONABLE

Alan Horton@WolvesRadioMike Conley (right Achilles soreness) has been added to the Wolves injury report -- he is QUESTIONABLE for tonight's Game 5 in Denver.
-
康利右跟腱酸痛QUESTIONABLE

Conley was at practice and getting up shots for the portion of shootaround that I was at this morning.
-
康利有参加上午的shootaround

Conley was at practice and getting up shots for the portion of shootaround that I was at this morning.
-
康利有参加上午的shootaround

亮了(9)
回复

今天这比赛时间太夸张了,狼矿这场东部时间10点半才开球

今天这比赛时间太夸张了,狼矿这场东部时间10点半才开球

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @彷惶的蓝色子弹 发表的:
只看此人

今天必须让莫里斯上了

今天必须让莫里斯上了

莫里斯打10分钟也行,帮康利分担一点压力

莫里斯打10分钟也行,帮康利分担一点压力

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)

如果绿凯明天晋级,另一个半区打到7场,绿凯中间将有5个整天的的休息时间,相当于一个全明星假期了,对鉴酱和色胚非常重要

如果绿凯明天晋级,另一个半区打到7场,绿凯中间将有5个整天的的休息时间,相当于一个全明星假期了,对鉴酱和色胚非常重要

亮了(0)
回复

Donovan Mitchell (calf), Jarrett Allen (rib) and Caris LeVert (bone bruise in his knee) are all questionable for Game 5 tomorrow.

米球王、阿伦、勒维尔明天questionable

Donovan Mitchell (calf), Jarrett Allen (rib) and Caris LeVert (bone bruise in his knee) are all questionable for Game 5 tomorrow.

米球王、阿伦、勒维尔明天questionable

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @拉里库恩 发表的:
只看此人

希望绿凯5场结束、尼遛打到抢七吧。老鉴酱的体力已经见底了,色胚复出还要一段时间。希望能尽量给鉴酱回回血。

希望绿凯5场结束、尼遛打到抢七吧。老鉴酱的体力已经见底了,色胚复出还要一段时间。希望能尽量给鉴酱回回血。

校花明着创收哪能放你凯子

校花明着创收哪能放你凯子

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @华子变身乔帮主 发表的:
只看此人

莫里斯打10分钟也行,帮康利分担一点压力

莫里斯打10分钟也行,帮康利分担一点压力

不知道是福是祸

不知道是福是祸

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @儒生雄才小妖 发表的:
只看此人

不知道是福是祸

不知道是福是祸

康利一定要健康成长,康利g4太拼命了

康利一定要健康成长,康利g4太拼命了

亮了(8)
回复

结果上的不是莫里斯还是大锤

结果上的不是莫里斯还是大锤

亮了(0)
回复

Windhorst说米球王做了MRI,情况不乐观

Windhorst说米球王做了MRI,情况不乐观

亮了(10)
回复

康利这个伤病太难顶了,他太重要了

康利这个伤病太难顶了,他太重要了

亮了(7)
回复

刘禅这抛投还挺准的啊

刘禅这抛投还挺准的啊

亮了(0)
回复

Brian Windhorst says that several NBA executives were curious about LeBron's activities after his visit to Cleveland last night

“I will say this, the first thing I thought of was this moment 10 years ago where LeBron showed up to a game in Cleveland while he was a player for the Miami Heat to honor Zydrunas Ilgauskas’ Jersey retirement, his longtime teammate. And he got in a private plane, flew from Chicago over to Cleveland on an off night. Pat Riley was not happy. And a few months later he signed with the Cavs…he's extremely strategic and I wish I could tell you I knew exactly what he is doing. I don't pretend to know, but he's gotta be up to something.” 👀

文霍斯特:联盟中的诸多高管认为我乐昨天去克利夫兰观战很有意思

Brian Windhorst says that several NBA executives were curious about LeBron's activities after his visit to Cleveland last night

“I will say this, the first thing I thought of was this moment 10 years ago where LeBron showed up to a game in Cleveland while he was a player for the Miami Heat to honor Zydrunas Ilgauskas’ Jersey retirement, his longtime teammate. And he got in a private plane, flew from Chicago over to Cleveland on an off night. Pat Riley was not happy. And a few months later he signed with the Cavs…he's extremely strategic and I wish I could tell you I knew exactly what he is doing. I don't pretend to know, but he's gotta be up to something.” 👀

亮了(4)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @拉里库恩 发表的:
只看此人

另外,昨天比赛还剩1分钟棕主席命中那记把比分拉开到8分的三分后,我乐直接提前离场了

另外,昨天比赛还剩1分钟棕主席命中那记把比分拉开到8分的三分后,我乐直接提前离场了

亮了(0)
回复

如果槐总签下刘禅,米球王续约,我乐加盟,那明年真挺有看头的

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @拉里库恩 发表的:
只看此人

但以L的江湖地位,他不可能免费打球,两年一亿多美元也不是说不要就能不要的

怎么操作呢

但以L的江湖地位,他不可能免费打球,两年一亿多美元也不是说不要就能不要的

怎么操作呢

亮了(2)
回复

Box score from today’s second NBA Draft Combine scrimmage.

Houston’s Jamal Shead was the best player on the court.

Akron’s Enrique Freeman continues to get stuff done — super productive and reliable.

Adelaide’s Trentyn Flowers with an encouraging showing.

Box score from today’s second NBA Draft Combine scrimmage.

Houston’s Jamal Shead was the best player on the court.

Akron’s Enrique Freeman continues to get stuff done — super productive and reliable.

Adelaide’s Trentyn Flowers with an encouraging showing.

亮了(0)
回复

尼克斯比绿凯更需要休息,希望我遛半场领先30+吧,卡莱尔别特么再划水了

尼克斯比绿凯更需要休息,希望我遛半场领先30+吧,卡莱尔别特么再划水了

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)

这赛季最关键的比赛就在今天

这赛季最关键的比赛就在今天

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(1)