他去哪 回西班牙打欧篮吗

还没下一步消息,预计澳洲了,可以学klintman

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @大锤伤病退退退 发表的:
只看此人

Ryan Dunn has conducted pre-draft workouts for the Bucks, Jazz, Knicks, Lakers and Trail Blazers。The Virginia wing’s defense makes him a very appealing prospect to contending teams.(莱恩·邓恩已经为雄鹿队、爵士队、尼克斯队、湖人队和开拓者队进行了选秀前的训练,防守能力让他成为有竞争力的球队眼中非常有吸引力的新秀。)

Ryan Dunn has conducted pre-draft workouts for the Bucks, Jazz, Knicks, Lakers and Trail Blazers。
The Virginia wing’s defense makes him a very appealing prospect to contending teams.
(莱恩·邓恩已经为雄鹿队、爵士队、尼克斯队、湖人队和开拓者队进行了选秀前的训练,防守能力让他成为有竞争力的球队眼中非常有吸引力的新秀。)

看了看好像是比较接近贾登这一款的,大size能追小后卫,净身高比贾登差些但臂展好不少,不过篮子比贾登更没谱,看着肉也更多些,你狼也许会喜欢,但这款不是你狼目前急需的,27也大概率选不到

看了看好像是比较接近贾登这一款的,大size能追小后卫,净身高比贾登差些但臂展好不少,不过篮子比贾登更没谱,看着肉也更多些,你狼也许会喜欢,但这款不是你狼目前急需的,27也大概率选不到

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @木狼9号真帅 发表的:
只看此人

你狼已经有迈诺特了

你狼已经有迈诺特了

亮了(14)
回复
查看评论(1)

看完某神的采访,果然是茶山鼻祖
主打一个 6

看完某神的采访,果然是茶山鼻祖
主打一个 6

亮了(20)
回复
引用 @拉里库恩 发表的:
只看此人

Kyrie Issues Warning to Players Considering Joining #GangGreen“If any player is coming here, getting drafted here, thinking about coming here for free agency, getting traded here, I just think do your homework and make sure you know what you’re getting yourself into,” Irving said. “That’s something I could offer.”服软?这货还威胁呢。也不想想这么多从绿凯走出的球员为啥只有他一个人被嘘。

Kyrie Issues Warning to Players Considering Joining #GangGreen

“If any player is coming here, getting drafted here, thinking about coming here for free agency, getting traded here, I just think do your homework and make sure you know what you’re getting yourself into,” Irving said. “That’s something I could offer.”

服软?这货还威胁呢。也不想想这么多从绿凯走出的球员为啥只有他一个人被嘘。

他真没必要讲这些东西,不管有道理还是没道理

给人感觉他好像还没意识到有些东西早就根深蒂固不可逆了,你只能去deal with it

他这个想法我看好他明天继续拉

他真没必要讲这些东西,不管有道理还是没道理

给人感觉他好像还没意识到有些东西早就根深蒂固不可逆了,你只能去deal with it

他这个想法我看好他明天继续拉

亮了(7)
回复
引用 @Hanraoi7 发表的:
只看此人

WH会向下吗 目前top2都已经向下谈了 只有我刺当冤大头

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @五十美芬 发表的:
只看此人

都在谈啊,3号签的变数一定在选秀夜才会产生,有萨尔估计会自用,拿克林根就向下问轮胎家了

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @Hanraoi7 发表的:
只看此人

一个去骗我刺 一个去骗红牛 一个去骗赵熊 这就是top3

一个去骗我刺 一个去骗红牛 一个去骗赵熊 这就是top3

亮了(6)
回复

难绷

难绷

亮了(8)
回复

笑死😁知道我最近是绿凯赢球蜜么

笑死😁知道我最近是绿凯赢球蜜么

亮了(8)
回复

绿人明天的球衣安排怎么现在还没出来,有玄学的

绿人明天的球衣安排怎么现在还没出来,有玄学的

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @木狼9号真帅 发表的:
只看此人

我狼需要的替补持球得分手或者控卫

我狼需要的替补持球得分手或者控卫

亮了(0)
回复

Scotto: The leaguewide expectation is thatOG Anunobywill return to the Knicks. The question is, for how much? From executives I’ve talked to around the league, Anunoby’s floor appears to be $35 million, and his ceiling is a max contract. Philadelphia will be looking for a 3-and-D small forward and has the max cap space to make the offer if they believe they’ll miss out on their top target,Paul George. Two general managers told me they’d pay Anunoby $35 million annually and that a max would be tough because of his injury history.
(联盟内高管对 OG 的价值认为是下限 3500,但是鉴于伤病史不可能拿到最大合同。如果追求乔治未果,尼克斯会提供 3500 的报价给 OG )

Scotto: The leaguewide expectation is thatOG Anunobywill return to the Knicks. The question is, for how much? From executives I’ve talked to around the league, Anunoby’s floor appears to be $35 million, and his ceiling is a max contract. Philadelphia will be looking for a 3-and-D small forward and has the max cap space to make the offer if they believe they’ll miss out on their top target,Paul George. Two general managers told me they’d pay Anunoby $35 million annually and that a max would be tough because of his injury history.
(联盟内高管对 OG 的价值认为是下限 3500,但是鉴于伤病史不可能拿到最大合同。如果追求乔治未果,尼克斯会提供 3500 的报价给 OG )

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(1)

When you look around the league in general, I think you have to look at Minnesota, given the ownership situation. What are they looking to do with that payroll going forward? That’s going to be a luxury tax team going forward, with the extensions ofAnthony EdwardsandJaden McDanielskicking in.Rudy Gobertmakes a ton of money, and so doesKarl-Anthony Towns. At a certain point, are they going to be able to afford that team? They had a great run this year, but time will tell if it’s going to be sustainable or not. I’d say executives around the league are monitoring Minnesota going forward to see if they can withstand that exorbitant payroll coming up. They haveNaz Reid, who’s a really good player and on a cheaper contract. It gives them some flexibility.
Bondy:The Timberwolves just brought inMike Bloombergto their ownership group, and he’s got a lot of money.
Begley:I don’t thinkTim Connellysticks around unless he knows he’s not going to have to trade a big salary player this offseason and that he’s going to get the chance to keep this group together for another year and then make the financial decisions next summer. Another thing, with the arbitration between these owners, who makes that kind of decision? I guess it’sGlen Taylorright now.
Scotto:I don’t think it’s this summer. I think it depends on how they do heading into the trade deadline next year and in the playoffs looking ahead. I think that can got kicked down the line another year.
(这条关于泥狼,联盟各球队关注泥狼薪资情况,对阵容球员情况调整不会是今年夏天,是明年。)

When you look around the league in general, I think you have to look at Minnesota, given the ownership situation. What are they looking to do with that payroll going forward? That’s going to be a luxury tax team going forward, with the extensions ofAnthony EdwardsandJaden McDanielskicking in.Rudy Gobertmakes a ton of money, and so doesKarl-Anthony Towns. At a certain point, are they going to be able to afford that team? They had a great run this year, but time will tell if it’s going to be sustainable or not. I’d say executives around the league are monitoring Minnesota going forward to see if they can withstand that exorbitant payroll coming up. They haveNaz Reid, who’s a really good player and on a cheaper contract. It gives them some flexibility.
Bondy:The Timberwolves just brought inMike Bloombergto their ownership group, and he’s got a lot of money.
Begley:I don’t thinkTim Connellysticks around unless he knows he’s not going to have to trade a big salary player this offseason and that he’s going to get the chance to keep this group together for another year and then make the financial decisions next summer. Another thing, with the arbitration between these owners, who makes that kind of decision? I guess it’sGlen Taylorright now.
Scotto:I don’t think it’s this summer. I think it depends on how they do heading into the trade deadline next year and in the playoffs looking ahead. I think that can got kicked down the line another year.
(这条关于泥狼,联盟各球队关注泥狼薪资情况,对阵容球员情况调整不会是今年夏天,是明年。)

亮了(12)
回复

Scotto: Two general managers told me they think the Knicks have to offer Hartenstein the full four years, $72 million available, and they think New York can’t lose him in free agency. He’s become too valuable to the Knicks.
(尼克斯会提供 4 年 7200 刀的合同留住哈腾斯坦,尼克斯不会在自由球员中失去他,他对尼克斯很重要)

Scotto: Two general managers told me they think the Knicks have to offer Hartenstein the full four years, $72 million available, and they think New York can’t lose him in free agency. He’s become too valuable to the Knicks.
(尼克斯会提供 4 年 7200 刀的合同留住哈腾斯坦,尼克斯不会在自由球员中失去他,他对尼克斯很重要)

亮了(2)
回复
Re:【23-24赛季森林狼消息楼四期】
虎扑游戏中心
森林狼专区最热帖
自由市场我狼怎么一点动静都没有
【24-25赛季森林狼消息楼一期】
2024年8号秀迪林厄姆高中集锦5分钟纯享!
自由市场我狼怎么一点动静都没有
一个视频看懂, 森林狼的崛起之路(转载自抖音篮球奇点)
感觉西部都在搞军备竞赛,不进则退。
两只幼狼来了