今日阿伦ins搬运-给年轻球员的建议(8.13)

回复/ 32942 浏览
波士顿小KG扬尼斯(33级)楼主2022-08-13 09:18:59发布于浙江
今日阿伦ins搬运-给年轻球员的建议(8.13)波士顿小KG扬尼斯 发表在凯尔特人专区 https://bbs.hupu.com/celtics

全部回帖

收起

配文如下:Too often young people get trapped by the pressures of success. Why am I not married yet? How come I haven’t made a lot of money like so and so? My cousin just got paid, where is mine? When you see your friend or family member achieve something great in their life, don’t compare your accomplishments or your place in life to them. Just be happy for them and celebrate them! Train for your race and run it the way only YOU can. When you get to the finish line, those same people that you showed up for and celebrated will be right there to give you your flowers. It’s ok to bring the flowers first, yours will come when you are ready to receive them.

配文如下:Too often young people get trapped by the pressures of success. Why am I not married yet? How come I haven’t made a lot of money like so and so? My cousin just got paid, where is mine? When you see your friend or family member achieve something great in their life, don’t compare your accomplishments or your place in life to them. Just be happy for them and celebrate them! Train for your race and run it the way only YOU can. When you get to the finish line, those same people that you showed up for and celebrated will be right there to give you your flowers. It’s ok to bring the flowers first, yours will come when you are ready to receive them.

亮了(1)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @波士顿小KG扬尼斯 发表的:
只看此人

勉强机翻改动:年轻人常常被成功的压力所困扰。为什么我还没结婚?为什么我没有像某某人那样赚很多钱?我表兄弟姊妹拿到钱了,我的呢?当你看到你的朋友或家人在他们的生活中取得了一些成就时,不要把你的成就或你在生活中的位置与他们比较。为他们感到高兴和庆祝吧!为你的比赛而训练,用只有你自己能做到的方式去跑。当你到达终点线时,那些你为之出现和庆祝的人会在那里给你送花。你可以先把花带来,等你准备好了,你的花就会来了。

勉强机翻改动:年轻人常常被成功的压力所困扰。为什么我还没结婚?为什么我没有像某某人那样赚很多钱?我表兄弟姊妹拿到钱了,我的呢?当你看到你的朋友或家人在他们的生活中取得了一些成就时,不要把你的成就或你在生活中的位置与他们比较。为他们感到高兴和庆祝吧!为你的比赛而训练,用只有你自己能做到的方式去跑。当你到达终点线时,那些你为之出现和庆祝的人会在那里给你送花。你可以先把花带来,等你准备好了,你的花就会来了。

亮了(1)
回复
引用 @波士顿小KG扬尼斯 发表的:
只看此人

say的非常good

say的非常good

亮了(2)
回复
Re:今日阿伦ins搬运-给年轻球员的建议(8.13)
虎扑游戏中心
凯尔特人专区最热帖
马祖拉的上任,相当于赵括上任,都是理论知识丰富,实战经验=0
凯尔特人最大的问题是缺乏稳定得分的战术打法和单点
G3是系列赛的关键
我还是相信4-1拿下!
为了讽刺现在的凯尔特人,还有给08年首轮洗的