建议这种记者截一段的东西先查一下信源再发布,基本可以判定这个推特的人在断章带节奏

1. 不给出处

2. 不把问题问什么出来

3. 回答根本没截全还有删减, 科尔后面一顿赞库明加

这种断章取义带节奏的推特竟然能作为信源?

如果是这样的话那你做的只是把国外的节奏和流量密码带进来而已,令人失望

我给一个采访的来源https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDafPx5_uNE

这人“节选”部分的完整对答在4:38秒开始:

问:This is the kind of game where a lot of time the coach will say" just throw it off the table, won't even watch it", but I'ma go watch this game and I'm wondering, Is there anything that young guys like James and Johnathan can learn from watching the way Giannis play and what he does? 

答:Yeah when you look at where Giannis is now, and then you think about him as a rookie. It's how you gotta feel about JK, total inexperience, not much knowledge of the NBA, not much understanding of what's going on yet. But that's exactly where Giannis was a decade ago, whatever it was, when he first came into the league. I thought JK was fantastic tonight when he got his minutes in the fourth quarter. He really sprinted the floor hard, which we've been asking him to do, use his athleticism. I don't know if there is a more athletic, more physically imposing player in the league than Giannis. And he's learned how to use that athleticism and that size to really take over game.  There is plenty for young guys to pick up watching him play.        ​

建议这种记者截一段的东西先查一下信源再发布,基本可以判定这个推特的人在断章带节奏

1. 不给出处

2. 不把问题问什么出来

3. 回答根本没截全还有删减, 科尔后面一顿赞库明加

这种断章取义带节奏的推特竟然能作为信源?

如果是这样的话那你做的只是把国外的节奏和流量密码带进来而已,令人失望

我给一个采访的来源https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDafPx5_uNE

这人“节选”部分的完整对答在4:38秒开始:

问:This is the kind of game where a lot of time the coach will say" just throw it off the table, won't even watch it", but I'ma go watch this game and I'm wondering, Is there anything that young guys like James and Johnathan can learn from watching the way Giannis play and what he does? 

答:Yeah when you look at where Giannis is now, and then you think about him as a rookie. It's how you gotta feel about JK, total inexperience, not much knowledge of the NBA, not much understanding of what's going on yet. But that's exactly where Giannis was a decade ago, whatever it was, when he first came into the league. I thought JK was fantastic tonight when he got his minutes in the fourth quarter. He really sprinted the floor hard, which we've been asking him to do, use his athleticism. I don't know if there is a more athletic, more physically imposing player in the league than Giannis. And he's learned how to use that athleticism and that size to really take over game.  There is plenty for young guys to pick up watching him play.        ​

亮了(1)
回复
引用 @神帅科尔 发表的:
只看此人
苦命家真是倒了血霉,落到科尔手底下。。。
苦命家真是倒了血霉,落到科尔手底下。。。

对对对

对对对

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @gswkst 发表的:
只看此人

科二一直觉得自己穿切是最牛逼的,看不上天赋好的,一些边角料供着当宝贝

科二一直觉得自己穿切是最牛逼的,看不上天赋好的,一些边角料供着当宝贝

懂哥说的太对了 然后今天库明加20+

懂哥说的太对了 然后今天库明加20+

亮了(0)
回复

又来了,库里得高分,对球队是一种伤害。

又来了,库里得高分,对球队是一种伤害。

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @安纪守法 发表的:
只看此人

今天说句实话,库明加上晚了。本来锋线缺人,上三后卫不是送嘛,科尔也是顶级教练怎么变笨了

今天说句实话,库明加上晚了。本来锋线缺人,上三后卫不是送嘛,科尔也是顶级教练怎么变笨了

顶个球的顶级。

顶个球的顶级。

亮了(0)
回复

说实话,我真的觉得科尔很恶心。他跟格林就是吸血鬼!库里不打的比赛,他的传切打出好的效果了嘛?

说实话,我真的觉得科尔很恶心。他跟格林就是吸血鬼!库里不打的比赛,他的传切打出好的效果了嘛?

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @ 发表的:
只看此人

引用内容可能违规暂时被隐藏

引用内容可能违规暂时被隐藏

难道不是吗? 他们的意思不是这个吗

难道不是吗? 他们的意思不是这个吗

亮了(0)
回复
Re:[勇区传声筒]科尔:库明加和10年前字母哥差不多 都是不太懂NBA
虎扑游戏中心