引用 @Dinobot 发表的:
只看此人

可以大胆点,万一有什么交易

可以大胆点,万一有什么交易

这批饮水机球员天赋都看过了,可以换一批看看了
这批饮水机球员天赋都看过了,可以换一批看看了
亮了(0)
回复

Jazz games will continue to be on AT&T SportsNet during the 2021-22 season, after the franchise signed a one-year extension to its previous TV deal during the 2020 offseason, The Salt Lake Tribune has learned. The team first signed a contract with AT&T SportsNet — then Fox Sports Net — in 2009. That deal paid the Jazz approximately $20 million per year for a 12-year contract that expired at the end of the 2021 season.

Jazz games will continue to be on AT&T SportsNet during the 2021-22 season, after the franchise signed a one-year extension to its previous TV deal during the 2020 offseason, The Salt Lake Tribune has learned. The team first signed a contract with AT&T SportsNet — then Fox Sports Net — in 2009. That deal paid the Jazz approximately $20 million per year for a 12-year contract that expired at the end of the 2021 season.

It’s unclear how much AT&T SportsNet will pay the Jazz for the rights to broadcast their games in 2021-22. What is clear, though, is that the rights to broadcast Jazz games are quite valuable. Of the 30 teams in the NBA, the Jazz’s 5.9 average rating on locally broadcast Jazz games this season ranked second, only slightly behind the Golden State Warriors’ 5.96 rating.

论坛报这篇提到,你爵比赛转播合约将延长一年。另外,收视率居然仅次于勇士队,果然都是铁杆球迷

It’s unclear how much AT&T SportsNet will pay the Jazz for the rights to broadcast their games in 2021-22. What is clear, though, is that the rights to broadcast Jazz games are quite valuable. Of the 30 teams in the NBA, the Jazz’s 5.9 average rating on locally broadcast Jazz games this season ranked second, only slightly behind the Golden State Warriors’ 5.96 rating.

论坛报这篇提到,你爵比赛转播合约将延长一年。另外,收视率居然仅次于勇士队,果然都是铁杆球迷

亮了(3)
回复

搬运休斯的训练片段。在这种低对抗的练习,休斯打的是真好

搬运休斯的训练片段。在这种低对抗的练习,休斯打的是真好

亮了(7)
回复

狗贝和斯托金的关系坐实了 真好啊 🌝

狗贝和斯托金的关系坐实了 真好啊 🌝

亮了(4)
回复
查看评论(1)
亮了(1)
回复
引用 @Boicott 发表的:
只看此人
[视频]

狗贝和斯托金的关系坐实了 真好啊 🌝

查看更多

狗贝和斯托金的关系坐实了 真好啊 🌝

也终于证实了他原来是直男

也终于证实了他原来是直男

亮了(4)
回复

戈斯去皇马了、米球也是高尔夫球场(似乎是渡假村的)

J布跟摩根都在你爵体育馆训练,就不搬运了

戈斯去皇马了、米球也是高尔夫球场(似乎是渡假村的)

J布跟摩根都在你爵体育馆训练,就不搬运了

亮了(3)
回复

米球发推,庸人回推骚的可以😂😂

米球发推,庸人回推骚的可以😂😂

亮了(1)
回复

亮了(1)
回复

狒狒生日,一众队友祝福(节选小奥这个比较有特色)

米球母子三人在度假训练

博扬在小岛的Lambada 度假(画面截图效果不佳)

狒狒生日,一众队友祝福(节选小奥这个比较有特色)

米球母子三人在度假训练

博扬在小岛的Lambada 度假(画面截图效果不佳)

亮了(1)
回复

Matt Moore的报道,称狒狒甚至必要时连同博扬、庸人都可上架。不过,旋即又称爵士预计迎回核心阵容

你爵自确定了狗贝的霸王与米球的顶薪,其实也就预见了这个局面,无论康利续约、其他交易与否,都会是困难的决定

Mixed Jazz

This is a report that doesn’t tell you a whole lot. I’m passing it on as a sign that there’s not a clear understanding of where Utah is at.

Dennis Lindsay transitioned to a consultant role with the team with Justin Zanik taking over. New ownership likely wants to be aggressive, but the team is also coming off the best record in the NBA, even if they lost disappointingly in the conference semifinals to the Clippers without Kawhi Leonard.

Multiple league sources indicated this week that the Jazz were open to trade discussions. The consensus is that Derrick Favors is not only available, but Utah is eager to move him to clear his roughly $20 million in remaining salary (including a $10 million player option for 2022-23).

However, sources suggested that Bojan Bogdanovic and Joe Ingles were also bandied about as available if the Jazz could get a significant upgrade, which would be a major shakeup for the team, especially with Mike Conley headed to unrestricted free agency this summer.

Two executives flatly countered that this week, however, saying the Jazz had indicated in no uncertain terms that they were planning to “run it back” with the core from this season.

So which is it?

Given the information, I’d lean towards the idea that the Jazz are more likely to stand pat. Those things can change quickly if Conley moves on and Utah is forced to try and reconfigure the roster, or if ownership increases its desire for aggressive moves.

A more simplistic look might simply be that the Jazz intend to run it back unless an offer they can’t refuse comes along, which it most likely won’t.

But this is a good example of how much “summer noise” there is and how all information, no matter the angle, should be treated with skepticism.

Matt Moore的报道,称狒狒甚至必要时连同博扬、庸人都可上架。不过,旋即又称爵士预计迎回核心阵容

你爵自确定了狗贝的霸王与米球的顶薪,其实也就预见了这个局面,无论康利续约、其他交易与否,都会是困难的决定

Mixed Jazz

This is a report that doesn’t tell you a whole lot. I’m passing it on as a sign that there’s not a clear understanding of where Utah is at.

Dennis Lindsay transitioned to a consultant role with the team with Justin Zanik taking over. New ownership likely wants to be aggressive, but the team is also coming off the best record in the NBA, even if they lost disappointingly in the conference semifinals to the Clippers without Kawhi Leonard.

Multiple league sources indicated this week that the Jazz were open to trade discussions. The consensus is that Derrick Favors is not only available, but Utah is eager to move him to clear his roughly $20 million in remaining salary (including a $10 million player option for 2022-23).

However, sources suggested that Bojan Bogdanovic and Joe Ingles were also bandied about as available if the Jazz could get a significant upgrade, which would be a major shakeup for the team, especially with Mike Conley headed to unrestricted free agency this summer.

Two executives flatly countered that this week, however, saying the Jazz had indicated in no uncertain terms that they were planning to “run it back” with the core from this season.

So which is it?

Given the information, I’d lean towards the idea that the Jazz are more likely to stand pat. Those things can change quickly if Conley moves on and Utah is forced to try and reconfigure the roster, or if ownership increases its desire for aggressive moves.

A more simplistic look might simply be that the Jazz intend to run it back unless an offer they can’t refuse comes along, which it most likely won’t.

But this is a good example of how much “summer noise” there is and how all information, no matter the angle, should be treated with skepticism.

亮了(0)
回复

爵士休赛期终极补强的决心是很大的。

除了博扬和英格尔斯,费沃斯也是重要的交易筹码。

身为联盟常规赛冠军的爵士,下赛季唯一目标就是夺取总冠军。

爵士休赛期终极补强的决心是很大的。

除了博扬和英格尔斯,费沃斯也是重要的交易筹码。

身为联盟常规赛冠军的爵士,下赛季唯一目标就是夺取总冠军。

亮了(0)
回复

Is Danny Ainge going to take a job with the Suns or the Jazz? “I want to work again,” Ainge said from the West Coast this past week. “I just don’t want to do the crazy lifestyle that I had for the last 18 years. I have nothing right now. I just got done with a long walk and swim this morning. And taking my wife to tennis.”

Danny Ainge: “We just got back from spending lots of time with our parents that we haven’t seen since the pandemic started, so we had some good times with our family and there’s nothing on the horizon as I see it. The [Massachusetts] house is for sale but we’re not moving for sure. We’re not certain on that.”

1 day ago – via Boston Globe

Is Danny Ainge going to take a job with the Suns or the Jazz? “I want to work again,” Ainge said from the West Coast this past week. “I just don’t want to do the crazy lifestyle that I had for the last 18 years. I have nothing right now. I just got done with a long walk and swim this morning. And taking my wife to tennis.”

Danny Ainge: “We just got back from spending lots of time with our parents that we haven’t seen since the pandemic started, so we had some good times with our family and there’s nothing on the horizon as I see it. The [Massachusetts] house is for sale but we’re not moving for sure. We’re not certain on that.”

1 day ago – via Boston Globe

亮了(0)
回复
Ben Anderson: The @Utah Jazz have promoted Marquis Newman to Director of Pro Personnel, filling the position left empty by Dave Fredman last month. #takenote kslsports.com/463768/jazz-pr… – via Twitter BensHoops
Ben Anderson: The @Utah Jazz have promoted Marquis Newman to Director of Pro Personnel, filling the position left empty by Dave Fredman last month. #takenote kslsports.com/463768/jazz-pr… – via Twitter BensHoops
亮了(0)
回复
Re:【2021夏季休赛期】球队消息楼
虎扑游戏中心
爵士专区最热帖
[爵士专区]2023-2024赛季NBA季后赛观赛贴
[流言板]爵士对马尔卡宁的要价很高,4-5个首轮选秀权加一名明星球员
今年休赛期有望组建德章泰穆雷+英格拉姆+马尔卡宁的三巨头组合
劳里·马尔卡宁已经改变了爵士的计划一次,现在他希望他能快进重建
如果爵士当年只是送走了米切尔,现在会怎么样
爵士这波交易大概率是为了25年的状元弗拉格。
理性讨论,为何前几年坐拥米切尔和戈贝尔两大攻防核心,我爵却一直打不进西决