亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @Passfirster 发表的:
只看此人
呵呵,鲤鱼王发生了什么。。。
呵呵,鲤鱼王发生了什么。。。
Elijah_Millsap on Twitter:
Almost 6yrs ago. On April 16, 2015, D. Lindsey made bigot remarks in my exit interview while conversing with Q. Snyder “if u say one more word, I’ll cut your Black ass and send you back to Louisiana”.
Almost 6yrs ago. On April 16, 2015, D. Lindsey made bigot remarks in my exit interview while conversing with Q. Snyder “if u say one more word, I’ll cut your Black ass and send you back to Louisiana”.
亮了(6)
回复
查看评论(2)

这个时候爆出这种事情。。

这个时候爆出这种事情。。

亮了(2)
回复
炒了算数,阻止事件进一步发酵,反正本来就是个平庸的经理人,没了也无大碍
亮了(4)
回复
查看评论(4)
@神秘的紫水晶
@神秘的紫水晶
亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @LilHayah 发表的:
只看此人
Elijah_Millsap on Twitter: Almost 6yrs ago. On April 16, 2015, D. Lindsey made bigot remarks in my exit interview while conversing with Q. Snyder “if u say one more word, I’ll cut your Black ass and send you back to Louisiana”.
如果有说过,那估计和莫雷或者快船前老板的下场差不多。。。
亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)

别在这种时候影响球队啊,快船的例子现在都还记忆深刻,别因为一个人的错误影响全队上下的努力

别在这种时候影响球队啊,快船的例子现在都还记忆深刻,别因为一个人的错误影响全队上下的努力

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @jomwlh 发表的:
只看此人
还好买了扎尼克这个保险
还好买了扎尼克这个保险
亮了(4)
回复
引用 @jomwlh 发表的:
只看此人

@神秘的紫水晶

@神秘的紫水晶

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @Passfirster 发表的:
只看此人

这种很难佐证吧,除非自爆

这种很难佐证吧,除非自爆

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @LilHayah 发表的:
只看此人
Elijah_Millsap on Twitter: Almost 6yrs ago. On April 16, 2015, D. Lindsey made bigot remarks in my exit interview while conversing with Q. Snyder “if u say one more word, I’ll cut your Black ass and send you back to Louisiana”.

这时间线也对不上啊 15赛季结束小米也没被裁掉啊 六年前的事情现在林赛成绩最好的时候拿出来说 不知道有什么意图

这时间线也对不上啊 15赛季结束小米也没被裁掉啊 六年前的事情现在林赛成绩最好的时候拿出来说 不知道有什么意图

亮了(8)
回复
引用 @我爱骚传 发表的:
只看此人

这种很难佐证吧,除非自爆

这种很难佐证吧,除非自爆

法律上很麻烦,如果有人证的话。。。
法律上很麻烦,如果有人证的话。。。
亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
Andy Larsen: Jazz general manager Dennis Lindsey to the Tribune on the tweet below from former player Elijah Millsap: “I categorically deny making that statement” – via Twitter andyblarsen
Andy Larsen: Jazz general manager Dennis Lindsey to the Tribune on the tweet below from former player Elijah Millsap: “I categorically deny making that statement” – via Twitter andyblarsen
亮了(0)
回复
鲤鱼王否认
鲤鱼王否认
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @jomwlh 发表的:
只看此人

如果真的属实并发酵起来,在球队当下势头下产生负面影响,鲤鱼王就是爵士队史的大罪人。希望及时处理好

如果真的属实并发酵起来,在球队当下势头下产生负面影响,鲤鱼王就是爵士队史的大罪人。希望及时处理好

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @Passfirster 发表的:
只看此人
法律上很麻烦,如果有人证的话。。。
法律上很麻烦,如果有人证的话。。。

鲤公第一时间就严正否认了,这个估计不会有什么人证,更别说是波澜了

鲤公第一时间就严正否认了,这个估计不会有什么人证,更别说是波澜了

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
Lindsey, however, firmly denied that he ever made such a statement in a message to The Tribune, saying: “I categorically deny making that statement.” Lindsey also told The Athletic he “emphatically” denied making the statement.

“Honestly, I don’t remember the conversation,” Snyder said after the Jazz’s win against the Lakers on Wednesday. “I can’t fathom... I’d be shocked by Dennis saying something like that.”

A request for comment from Millsap’s agent and uncle, DeAngelo Simmons, was not immediately returned.

Rudy Gobert, who played alongside Millsap during his tenure with the Jazz, said that he hadn’t heard about the interaction before Wednesday night.

“Elijah was actually one of the guys that I was close with when he was part of the team a few years ago. So I’m just going to reach out to him and find out,” Gobert said. “Until we have more information, it’s hard to tell. It was six years ago, so it’s tough to understand, but hopefully we can get more information.”

Millsap, the younger brother of former All-Star forward and fellow ex-Jazz player Paul Millsap, spent parts of two seasons with the Jazz, playing 67 games with the franchise, and averaging 4.2 points and 2.8 rebounds per game, while shooting 33.2% from the field.

The Jazz signed him to his first 10-day contract on Jan. 5, 2015, then to a second one 10 days later, following which they agreed to a longer-term extension. The Jazz waived him on Jan. 5, 2016.

Millsap explained in his series of tweets that he was coming forward with his side of the interaction almost six years later because, “Bigot behavior is still very well present in our Country and should be exposed and expunged.”

He added that revealing the exchange now was about “Controlling my narrative, and will teach my sons how to stand up and control their own.”

Millsap also wrote that he was doing his part to speak up for Black people who have not had their voices heard: “It’s an honor to stand up for what is right in any capacity...Hundreds of thousands of beautiful black lives massacred for Truth, Freedom, and Justice. Damn right it sticks with you, but with Truth it will never overtake me again.”
Lindsey, however, firmly denied that he ever made such a statement in a message to The Tribune, saying: “I categorically deny making that statement.” Lindsey also told The Athletic he “emphatically” denied making the statement.

“Honestly, I don’t remember the conversation,” Snyder said after the Jazz’s win against the Lakers on Wednesday. “I can’t fathom... I’d be shocked by Dennis saying something like that.”

A request for comment from Millsap’s agent and uncle, DeAngelo Simmons, was not immediately returned.

Rudy Gobert, who played alongside Millsap during his tenure with the Jazz, said that he hadn’t heard about the interaction before Wednesday night.

“Elijah was actually one of the guys that I was close with when he was part of the team a few years ago. So I’m just going to reach out to him and find out,” Gobert said. “Until we have more information, it’s hard to tell. It was six years ago, so it’s tough to understand, but hopefully we can get more information.”

Millsap, the younger brother of former All-Star forward and fellow ex-Jazz player Paul Millsap, spent parts of two seasons with the Jazz, playing 67 games with the franchise, and averaging 4.2 points and 2.8 rebounds per game, while shooting 33.2% from the field.

The Jazz signed him to his first 10-day contract on Jan. 5, 2015, then to a second one 10 days later, following which they agreed to a longer-term extension. The Jazz waived him on Jan. 5, 2016.

Millsap explained in his series of tweets that he was coming forward with his side of the interaction almost six years later because, “Bigot behavior is still very well present in our Country and should be exposed and expunged.”

He added that revealing the exchange now was about “Controlling my narrative, and will teach my sons how to stand up and control their own.”

Millsap also wrote that he was doing his part to speak up for Black people who have not had their voices heard: “It’s an honor to stand up for what is right in any capacity...Hundreds of thousands of beautiful black lives massacred for Truth, Freedom, and Justice. Damn right it sticks with you, but with Truth it will never overtake me again.”
亮了(0)
回复

六年前的事,如果没有录像、录音,也没有旁证的话,那就很难断定了。
但为什么在这个时候爆出此类负面新闻,难说会不会有幕后的别有用心。总之,无论真假,这都提醒任何时候都要谨言慎行。希望球队的团结氛围不要受到丝毫影响。

六年前的事,如果没有录像、录音,也没有旁证的话,那就很难断定了。
但为什么在这个时候爆出此类负面新闻,难说会不会有幕后的别有用心。总之,无论真假,这都提醒任何时候都要谨言慎行。希望球队的团结氛围不要受到丝毫影响。

亮了(2)
回复
Re:[流言板]斯奈德:如果林德赛真的使用了种族歧视语言,我会感到震惊
虎扑游戏中心
爵士专区最热帖
如果以布泽尔为核心建队,兄弟们怎么搭配阵容?