2024年闲聊水楼~~新赛季开始,澳网来了~~~ 1537回复/ 501135559 浏览

全部回帖

收起
Q. Earlier Daniil Medvedev said when he thinks of the big three, he considers you guys Cyborgs in a good way for what you've done for all these years. How would you describe the big three and what you've accomplished for more than 15 years and the evolution to keep fending off younger challengers?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: The Three Knights of Tennis (laughter).
Daniil, first of all, I have to say that he did really pleasantly surprise me with his kind words in the closing ceremony. Thank him for that. He's a great guy. He showed why. He's very humble, showed a lot of humility and respect. I mean, I think of him greatly on and off the court. On the court it just wasn't his day today, but he had a tremendous run and I'm sure we'll see more of him in the future.
Yeah, I don't know how else I would describe the three of us. I mean, I guess I'm not thinking about it in that way so much. Roger and Rafa inspire me. That's something that I've said before. I'll say it again. I mean, I think as long as they go, I'll go (smiling).
I think in a way it's, like, a race who plays tennis more, I guess, and who wins more. It's a competition between us in all areas. But I think that's the very reason why we are who we are, because we do drive each other, we motivate each other, we push each other to the limit.
Q. When you look back on the past 12 months, especially when you were hit by the COVID-19 and later injuries, finally you overcame them and achieved another milestone, what are your overall raw emotions after such a challenging year?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, year just started. The new season just started.
Last season was as it was, six months of no tennis in the middle of the season. I've been fortunate I think in my career to always start the seasons very well. I mean, nine years I managed to start with a win in Australia. That in a way sets the tone for the rest of the season for me.
It's why I love coming to Australia and I have always extra motivation to perform well in the Australian summer tournaments, especially Australian Open, because I know if I win here, then it just gives me huge wind in my sails for the rest of my year.
Yeah, it's very strange times. Crowd, no crowd, restrictions, quarantines. Every country, every tournament is different. It takes a lot of effort to adjust and to adapt mentally to that. It's not easy for players. You've seen a lot of injuries, and they actually came in the stomach, abdominal area, Berrettini, Dimitrov, even Dominic Thiem. So many players, top players as well, that are considered the fittest, kind of separate themselves from the rest of the players because they're so fit and ready. But this quarantine and these kind of circumstances has definitely had a toll on our bodies.
How the year is going to look like after that? We don't know. But it's definitely not ideal. But it is what it is. I think it's better to play, especially slams, than not to play at all.
Q. I'm sure you don't need any more motivation, but it seems you enjoy the battle of the generations, keeping the younger guys at bay. Is that something that kind of drives you?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Not really, to be honest. I don't source my motivation from there. I have a lot of respect for anybody really, young guys, older guys, whatever. They're all going through the hardship and the tough hours on the court, off the court, to be able to play at the highest level of tennis. So I have tremendous respect for anybody that is in the tennis shoes and competing at this level.
But, of course, I will say that there is a lot of quality in tennis from the younger guys that are coming up. I was mentioning before they're very close to start winning major titles more consistently.
But Roger, Rafa, myself are still there for a reason. We don't want to hand it to them and we don't want to allow them to win slams. I think that's something that is very clear. Whether you communicate that message or not, we are definitely sending that vibe out there. I'm sticking to that.

FastScripts Transcript by ASAP Sports
http://www.asapsports.com/show_interview.php?id=162225
Q. Earlier Daniil Medvedev said when he thinks of the big three, he considers you guys Cyborgs in a good way for what you've done for all these years. How would you describe the big three and what you've accomplished for more than 15 years and the evolution to keep fending off younger challengers?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: The Three Knights of Tennis (laughter).
Daniil, first of all, I have to say that he did really pleasantly surprise me with his kind words in the closing ceremony. Thank him for that. He's a great guy. He showed why. He's very humble, showed a lot of humility and respect. I mean, I think of him greatly on and off the court. On the court it just wasn't his day today, but he had a tremendous run and I'm sure we'll see more of him in the future.
Yeah, I don't know how else I would describe the three of us. I mean, I guess I'm not thinking about it in that way so much. Roger and Rafa inspire me. That's something that I've said before. I'll say it again. I mean, I think as long as they go, I'll go (smiling).
I think in a way it's, like, a race who plays tennis more, I guess, and who wins more. It's a competition between us in all areas. But I think that's the very reason why we are who we are, because we do drive each other, we motivate each other, we push each other to the limit.
Q. When you look back on the past 12 months, especially when you were hit by the COVID-19 and later injuries, finally you overcame them and achieved another milestone, what are your overall raw emotions after such a challenging year?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, year just started. The new season just started.
Last season was as it was, six months of no tennis in the middle of the season. I've been fortunate I think in my career to always start the seasons very well. I mean, nine years I managed to start with a win in Australia. That in a way sets the tone for the rest of the season for me.
It's why I love coming to Australia and I have always extra motivation to perform well in the Australian summer tournaments, especially Australian Open, because I know if I win here, then it just gives me huge wind in my sails for the rest of my year.
Yeah, it's very strange times. Crowd, no crowd, restrictions, quarantines. Every country, every tournament is different. It takes a lot of effort to adjust and to adapt mentally to that. It's not easy for players. You've seen a lot of injuries, and they actually came in the stomach, abdominal area, Berrettini, Dimitrov, even Dominic Thiem. So many players, top players as well, that are considered the fittest, kind of separate themselves from the rest of the players because they're so fit and ready. But this quarantine and these kind of circumstances has definitely had a toll on our bodies.
How the year is going to look like after that? We don't know. But it's definitely not ideal. But it is what it is. I think it's better to play, especially slams, than not to play at all.
Q. I'm sure you don't need any more motivation, but it seems you enjoy the battle of the generations, keeping the younger guys at bay. Is that something that kind of drives you?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Not really, to be honest. I don't source my motivation from there. I have a lot of respect for anybody really, young guys, older guys, whatever. They're all going through the hardship and the tough hours on the court, off the court, to be able to play at the highest level of tennis. So I have tremendous respect for anybody that is in the tennis shoes and competing at this level.
But, of course, I will say that there is a lot of quality in tennis from the younger guys that are coming up. I was mentioning before they're very close to start winning major titles more consistently.
But Roger, Rafa, myself are still there for a reason. We don't want to hand it to them and we don't want to allow them to win slams. I think that's something that is very clear. Whether you communicate that message or not, we are definitely sending that vibe out there. I'm sticking to that.

FastScripts Transcript by ASAP Sports
http://www.asapsports.com/show_interview.php?id=162225
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @suesusan01 发表的:
只看此人
Michael 5:德约科维奇在今天拍冠军写真前,先去了趟医院做核磁共振检查。他透露自己的腹肌撕裂程度从第三轮刚受伤时的1.7毫米,加重到了现在的2.5毫米。这真是个狠人。靠着止痛药和坚定的意志与伤痛同行,最终忍着伤痛一轮一轮地挺下去拿到冠军![赞]#德约科维奇大满贯18冠##澳网2021# ​​​
Michael 5:
德约科维奇在今天拍冠军写真前,先去了趟医院做核磁共振检查。他透露自己的腹肌撕裂程度从第三轮刚受伤时的1.7毫米,加重到了现在的2.5毫米。

这真是个狠人。靠着止痛药和坚定的意志与伤痛同行,最终忍着伤痛一轮一轮地挺下去拿到冠军![赞]
#德约科维奇大满贯18冠##澳网2021# ​​​
这个校正一下,看消息来源和新闻报道都是1.7cm 到2.5cm。感觉很恐怖,不过媒体说09年美网纳达尔同样类似大小的伤势,一个月不到就打比赛了,应该是算比较好恢复的?不过小德不比十二年前的小伙子,年纪大了恢复得慢,还是要好好养伤,完全好了才出来也晚。
这个校正一下,看消息来源和新闻报道都是1.7cm 到2.5cm。感觉很恐怖,不过媒体说09年美网纳达尔同样类似大小的伤势,一个月不到就打比赛了,应该是算比较好恢复的?不过小德不比十二年前的小伙子,年纪大了恢复得慢,还是要好好养伤,完全好了才出来也晚。
亮了(0)
回复
@薄荷圈圈 @慨当以慷 我看其他2巨头的专区,他们的标题是可以改的,难道是我操作不对,我怎么电脑手机都无法修改首楼?你们可以吗?能不能帮忙改一改?改成澳网9冠王?
@薄荷圈圈 @慨当以慷 我看其他2巨头的专区,他们的标题是可以改的,难道是我操作不对,我怎么电脑手机都无法修改首楼?你们可以吗?能不能帮忙改一改?改成澳网9冠王?
亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @suesusan01 发表的:
只看此人

我不行啊,上次尝试就失败了

我不行啊,上次尝试就失败了

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @薄荷圈圈 发表的:
只看此人

我不行啊,上次尝试就失败了

我不行啊,上次尝试就失败了

太奇葩了,难道是要去申诉恢复德区数据正常吗?
太奇葩了,难道是要去申诉恢复德区数据正常吗?
亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @suesusan01 发表的:
只看此人
太奇葩了,难道是要去申诉恢复德区数据正常吗?
太奇葩了,难道是要去申诉恢复德区数据正常吗?

我觉得要去申诉一下,太奇怪了

我觉得要去申诉一下,太奇怪了

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @薄荷圈圈 发表的:
只看此人

我觉得要去申诉一下,太奇怪了

我觉得要去申诉一下,太奇怪了

一个悲惨的消息,这是虎扑版务投诉板块给的答复,我还在申诉,不知道能不能说服他们

图片

一个悲惨的消息,这是虎扑版务投诉板块给的答复,我还在申诉,不知道能不能说服他们

图片

亮了(0)
回复
估计是之前开始版块出现问题的时候,另外2家积极的区申诉,当时就解决了,我们这边人不多又懒(一直上一个水楼将就着用),没有人申诉就错过了,心痛
估计是之前开始版块出现问题的时候,另外2家积极的区申诉,当时就解决了,我们这边人不多又懒(一直上一个水楼将就着用),没有人申诉就错过了,心痛
亮了(0)
回复
来啦来啦
来啦来啦
亮了(0)
回复
难啊
难啊
亮了(0)
回复

厉害了

厉害了

亮了(0)
回复

亮了(0)
回复

20210226你好

20210226你好

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @suesusan01 发表的:
只看此人
明天第一场对阵查迪,大概北京时间17:30
明天第一场对阵查迪,大概北京时间17:30

20210227你好

20210227你好

亮了(0)
回复

20210228你好回复

20210228你好回复

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @Djokovic 发表的:
只看此人
有点难啊 这3-0 到3-3
有点难啊 这3-0 到3-3

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @人间五十年如梦似幻 发表的:
只看此人

这反手和底线怎么退化这么多

这反手和底线怎么退化这么多

亮了(0)
回复
这些人从哪里来的
这些人从哪里来的
亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @Djokovic 发表的:
只看此人
这些人从哪里来的
这些人从哪里来的

好像是我申请恢复德区数据来刷刷看是否成功?

好像是我申请恢复德区数据来刷刷看是否成功?

亮了(0)
回复

@把球给wo要回家 @万能的小虎 @conly01 @少讲话那叫仙儿 现在数据正常了,谢谢支持

@把球给wo要回家 @万能的小虎 @conly01 @少讲话那叫仙儿 现在数据正常了,谢谢支持

亮了(0)
回复
Re:2024年闲聊水楼~~新赛季开始,澳网来了~~~
虎扑游戏中心
网球场最热帖
阿卡红土能超越纳达尔吗?
论三巨头之八:参赛策略的高低
近10年WTA马德里赛女单冠军
大胆开麦,郑钦文就是最水top10!
马德里大师赛战神纳对德米纳尔竞猜
马德里女子1000赛签表
斯瓦泰克2-0战胜王曦雨,晋级马德里赛第三轮
斯瓦泰克解锁WTA世界第一100周
历届斯图加特赛女单冠军
商竣程遗憾止步次轮!
网球场最新帖
近10年WTA马德里赛女单冠军
马德里大师赛战神纳对德米纳尔竞猜
阿卡红土能超越纳达尔吗?
恭喜王蔷晋级决赛
WTA1000马德里站: 郑钦文因伤退赛无缘第三轮
阿卡状态真滴不错,正手已恢复百分之九十,反手实力大涨 ,预计马德里夺冠
郑钦文止步次轮!
看到阿卡今晚的表现,德会不会庆幸自己退赛了
鲁内这蠢是非要秀他的网前截击吗?
还记得七年之前费德勒夺得大满贯第18冠央视的记录片吗?大家对哪一个时刻印象最深刻呢?
热门游戏-即点即玩
无需下载,足球经理模式一键即玩
《NBA英雄》教练系统上线啦!我选好了,看看你的