意足协工作的老哥Fabrizio评球第三弹:唠唠FM 38回复/ 1661345 浏览

全部回帖

收起
引用 @Futre_133 发表的:
只看此人

Lmao we’d very like to get opinions from Italian professionists!And one littie question: For Mario Balotelli: How good he was supposed to be after 2012 Euro Cup by Italian?

Lmao we’d very like to get opinions from Italian professionists!

And one littie question: For Mario Balotelli: How good he was supposed to be after 2012 Euro Cup by Italian?

It is a pleasure for me to talk about football with the Chinese people. I love China and I love its history, I hope to talk soon about ROTK!
Do you remember Balotelli against Germany? What a game he did!
After that European Cup, he was among the best forward in the game.
It is a pleasure for me to talk about football with the Chinese people. I love China and I love its history, I hope to talk soon about ROTK!
亮了(9)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @labirinto 发表的:
只看此人

以前的fm数据比现在离谱,-10都是批发价

以前的fm数据比现在离谱,-10都是批发价

-10 are quite rare in game, but also -9.
-10 are quite rare in game, but also -9.
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @FabioItaly 发表的:
只看此人
It is a pleasure for me to talk about football with the Chinese people. I love China and I love its history, I hope to talk soon about ROTK! Do you remember Balotelli against Germany? What a game he did! After that European Cup, he was among the best forward in the game.

Yes! Mario contributed an incredible game for all football fans. And we always compare Zlatan with Lv Bu(吕布)when talking about both ROTK and football here XD

Yes! Mario contributed an incredible game for all football fans. And we always compare Zlatan with Lv Bu(吕布)when talking about both ROTK and football here XD

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @Futre_133 发表的:
只看此人

Nice! Zlatan is a perfect Lv Bu.
So Mino Raiola is Dong Zhuo but who is Diaochan?
Diletta Leotta or Pique? [dog]

亮了(34)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @FabioItaly 发表的:
只看此人
185 as PA is a very high one. I think De Jong could deserve it, what do you think?
185 as PA is a very high one.
I think De Jong could deserve it, what do you think?

Pa 175 is more reasonable,185 is too high

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @皇圣 发表的:
只看此人

Good point.
Good point.
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @FabioItaly 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

查看更多

亮了(0)
回复

Mama mia che bravo sei, tanti saluti!

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @ShySensei 发表的:
只看此人

Grazie amico mio, mi fa tanto piacere!
Saluti!
Saluti!
亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @FabioItaly 发表的:
只看此人
Grazie amico mio, mi fa tanto piacere! Saluti!
Saluti!

Sì perché ho giocato questo gioco per oltre 15 anni già e è un piacere conoscere i dettagli... Grande grande!

Sì perché ho giocato questo gioco per oltre 15 anni già e è un piacere conoscere i dettagli... Grande grande!

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)

引用内容由于违规已被删除

ahahhahah great!
ahahhahah great!
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @ShySensei 发表的:
只看此人

Se hai altre domande, scrivimi pure! (e complimenti per l'italiano)!
亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @FabioItaly 发表的:
只看此人

Ho studiato il pianoforte in italia per 4 anni haha... Se c'è WeChat, aggiungi me!

Ho studiato il pianoforte in italia per 4 anni haha... Se c'è WeChat, aggiungi me!

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)

how do u give a young player high potential ability?I mean why,such as vignato or chisea.they look like not so good as the game describe.

how do u give a young player high potential ability?I mean why,such as vignato or chisea.they look like not so good as the game describe.

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @ShySensei 发表的:
只看此人

Certo che ho Wechat :) dimmi pure quale è il tuo nome che provo ad aggiungerti
Certo che ho Wechat :) dimmi pure quale è il tuo nome che provo ad aggiungerti
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @雪夜斯堡 发表的:
只看此人

We follow many matches of the "Primavera" league (u21-u19) during the season.
Vignato brothers were followed by many great teams in Europe while Chiesa had a valuation of about 70M, it was easy in that case to give them high PA.
Honesty and personally I'm very cautious with PA, I think the biggest I predicted was -7 (Favilli and Caia, who was called the new Ibra but I've downgraded him in the new edition).
Vignato brothers were followed by many great teams in Europe while Chiesa had a valuation of about 70M, it was easy in that case to give them high PA.
Honesty and personally I'm very cautious with PA, I think the biggest I predicted was -7 (Favilli and Caia, who was called the new Ibra but I've downgraded him in the new edition).
亮了(1)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @FabioItaly 发表的:
只看此人
We follow many matches of the "Primavera" league (u21-u19) during the season. Vignato brothers were followed by many great teams in Europe while Chiesa had a valuation of about 70M, it was easy in that case to give them high PA. Honesty and personally I'm very cautious with PA, I think the biggest I predicted was -7 (Favilli and Caia, who was called the new Ibra but I've downgraded him in the new edition).

thanks for answer my question.wish u have a nice day!

thanks for answer my question.wish u have a nice day!

亮了(0)
回复
Re:意足协工作的老哥Fabrizio评球第三弹:唠唠FM
虎扑专家预测
足球话题区最热帖
曼联是否该解雇滕哈格
曼联最近状态怎么样,有没有可能狙击阿森纳?
【翻译团】22年等待后,2连跳杀回英超!伊普斯维奇的漫漫升级路
超级热血 阿根廷的复仇之战
各个位置的最标准的模版球员分别是谁
没你更好?恩佐算不算是切尔西历史最水引援?
15年前的今天,伊涅斯塔绝杀切尔西,蓝军遭斯坦福桥惨案