全部回帖

收起

sorry teacher,pardon?

sorry teacher,pardon?

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @玛维pw 发表的:
只看此人
最高赞太啰嗦了,我个大学英语老师看的都难受。不会是指两方面,一方面只是语速过快或是信号不好,就老老实实简简单单再问一遍: Sorry, professor, Could you repeat your question?或者Sorry,professor. Could you slow down a little bit?如果再问一遍还不懂,你可以就问题中的某个词询问,Sorry, what does blabla mean?Could explain a little bit?另一方面,你听懂了,但就是不会答,那这样重复问多少遍都没用,直接说,Sorry, I don't know how to answer this question. 老师都懂,直接跳过换下一题或者直接下一位。没必要因为没听清纠结好半天,反而搞得自己很紧张。
最高赞太啰嗦了,我个大学英语老师看的都难受。不会是指两方面,一方面只是语速过快或是信号不好,就老老实实简简单单再问一遍: Sorry, professor, Could you repeat your question?或者Sorry,professor. Could you slow down a little bit?
如果再问一遍还不懂,你可以就问题中的某个词询问,Sorry, what does blabla mean?Could explain a little bit?
另一方面,你听懂了,但就是不会答,那这样重复问多少遍都没用,直接说,Sorry, I don't know how to answer this question. 老师都懂,直接跳过换下一题或者直接下一位。
没必要因为没听清纠结好半天,反而搞得自己很紧张。

老师们会喜欢学生用美国人的语气讲英语吗

老师们会喜欢学生用美国人的语气讲英语吗

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @蓝军哼哈哥 发表的:
只看此人

sorry sir,my English listening is poor,please speak slowly so that I can understand what you enquired.thank you.

sorry sir,my English listening is poor,please speak slowly so that I can understand what you enquired.thank you.

sorry sir,your English listening is so low,please speak quickly so that you can understand what you enquired.thank you.

sorry sir,your English listening is so low,please speak quickly so that you can understand what you enquired.thank you.

亮了(5)
回复

Sorry,I don't quite understand the meaning of xxx,could you please explain it for me?

Sorry,I don't quite understand the meaning of xxx,could you please explain it for me?

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @Melancholyboi 发表的:
只看此人

老师们会喜欢学生用美国人的语气讲英语吗

老师们会喜欢学生用美国人的语气讲英语吗

什么叫美国人的语气?川建国那样?我姑且认为你的意思是美音。语言是用来交流的,能准确传达信息即可。没有老师会因为你的口音而进行评判,当然,尽量避免带家乡话的口音即可。发音清晰是最重要的。
什么叫美国人的语气?川建国那样?我姑且认为你的意思是美音。语言是用来交流的,能准确传达信息即可。没有老师会因为你的口音而进行评判,当然,尽量避免带家乡话的口音即可。发音清晰是最重要的。
亮了(0)
回复

会不会说人话🐶

会不会说人话🐶

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @Immortals17 发表的:
只看此人

sorry i cant tingdong canyou speak chinese?

sorry i cant tingdong canyou speak chinese?

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @玛维pw 发表的:
只看此人
最高赞太啰嗦了,我个大学英语老师看的都难受。不会是指两方面,一方面只是语速过快或是信号不好,就老老实实简简单单再问一遍: Sorry, professor, Could you repeat your question?或者Sorry,professor. Could you slow down a little bit?如果再问一遍还不懂,你可以就问题中的某个词询问,Sorry, what does blabla mean?Could explain a little bit?另一方面,你听懂了,但就是不会答,那这样重复问多少遍都没用,直接说,Sorry, I don't know how to answer this question. 老师都懂,直接跳过换下一题或者直接下一位。没必要因为没听清纠结好半天,反而搞得自己很紧张。
最高赞太啰嗦了,我个大学英语老师看的都难受。不会是指两方面,一方面只是语速过快或是信号不好,就老老实实简简单单再问一遍: Sorry, professor, Could you repeat your question?或者Sorry,professor. Could you slow down a little bit?
如果再问一遍还不懂,你可以就问题中的某个词询问,Sorry, what does blabla mean?Could explain a little bit?
另一方面,你听懂了,但就是不会答,那这样重复问多少遍都没用,直接说,Sorry, I don't know how to answer this question. 老师都懂,直接跳过换下一题或者直接下一位。
没必要因为没听清纠结好半天,反而搞得自己很紧张。

I beg your pardon?/Pardon?/Excuse me/What was that?/What did you say?/ I don’t understand-could you say that again please?/Sorry, what did you just say?/What did you say just then?/Sorry, I did’t quite catch that. (from the channel on YouTube English with Lucy)

I beg your pardon?/Pardon?/Excuse me/What was that?/What did you say?/ I don’t understand-could you say that again please?/Sorry, what did you just say?/What did you say just then?/Sorry, I did’t quite catch that. (from the channel on YouTube English with Lucy)

亮了(2)
回复

我当时连sorry都没说,直接pardon,老师会重复一遍甚至把关键词给你说出来,其实没那么讲究,无限pardon就可以。

我当时连sorry都没说,直接pardon,老师会重复一遍甚至把关键词给你说出来,其实没那么讲究,无限pardon就可以。

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @蓝军哼哈哥 发表的:
只看此人

cy

cy

亮了(0)
回复
Re:复试终极难题!英语听力不好不懂老师问的啥怎么办?
虎扑游戏中心