引用 @shellbrian 发表的:
只看此人
进雷诺唯一要求也就是:瓦特尔要做我队友。
进雷诺唯一要求也就是:瓦特尔要做我队友。
不妥,怕是套圈的时候,瓦特尔忽视蓝旗不让车!
不妥,怕是套圈的时候,瓦特尔忽视蓝旗不让车!
亮了(0)
回复
"In 2020 I wanted to take it easy and only ride the Indianapolis 500, which is scheduled for 23 August. The plan is to rest well now, recharge the batteries and go back to something important in 2021. The next challenge will be in Formula 1, Endurance or IndyCar". 
https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/59736/alonso-wants-to-focus-on-important-things-in-2021.html 

今年头哥的赛程里下一场是8月23日的Indianapolis 500,AS报干脆说这场比赛完成前他不准备公布下赛季的打算。
"In 2020 I wanted to take it easy and only ride the Indianapolis 500, which is scheduled for 23 August. The plan is to rest well now, recharge the batteries and go back to something important in 2021. The next challenge will be in Formula 1, Endurance or IndyCar". 
https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/59736/alonso-wants-to-focus-on-important-things-in-2021.html 

今年头哥的赛程里下一场是8月23日的Indianapolis 500,AS报干脆说这场比赛完成前他不准备公布下赛季的打算。
亮了(0)
回复
"I am considering different challenges, contemplating various options." said Alonso to a student in the activity, "Let's say that since the end of 2019, when I decided to participate in the Dakar adventure to learn about a discipline very different from what my career had been up to there, I have dedicated many thoughts to the future. The Dakar was a gamble, I wanted to see how it was going and it was a very positive experience that I will definitely repeat in the future. But not in the next 2-3-4 years: on a physical and motivational level I feel I am prepared for very, very big challenges and for this reason I believe that there will be room for the Dakar again later. Now I want to focus on the top category in the world of engines, so either a return to F1 or another experience in the World Endurance or IndyCar. I have an idea in my head. But for the moment I can only say that my next challenge will be at the highest level because I feel 100% to achieve it. "

https://www.gazzetta.it/Auto/18-05-2020/alonso-universitari-pronto-grandi-sfide-3701087908893.shtml
"I am considering different challenges, contemplating various options." said Alonso to a student in the activity, "Let's say that since the end of 2019, when I decided to participate in the Dakar adventure to learn about a discipline very different from what my career had been up to there, I have dedicated many thoughts to the future. The Dakar was a gamble, I wanted to see how it was going and it was a very positive experience that I will definitely repeat in the future. But not in the next 2-3-4 years: on a physical and motivational level I feel I am prepared for very, very big challenges and for this reason I believe that there will be room for the Dakar again later. Now I want to focus on the top category in the world of engines, so either a return to F1 or another experience in the World Endurance or IndyCar. I have an idea in my head. But for the moment I can only say that my next challenge will be at the highest level because I feel 100% to achieve it. "

https://www.gazzetta.it/Auto/18-05-2020/alonso-universitari-pronto-grandi-sfide-3701087908893.shtml
亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @糊涂阿蒙 发表的:
只看此人

有百分之百的信心,那就是了。

有百分之百的信心,那就是了。

亮了(0)
回复
Re:他要回来了!他要回来了!雷诺和头哥互相有意,头哥愿意降薪!!!!
虎扑游戏中心
F1赛车区最热帖
Zhou真的可惜,大家找工作一定要找靠谱的老板,说点后面的猜测
马克休斯:纽维离开是基于他对于霍纳案的个人立场
科普下当下围场20位车手的合同情况
2014年纽维输给梅奔 2026年规则大改纽维一定能造出火星车吗?
纽维也是人不是神