16中1,…
亮了(3)
回复
唉,布鲁与书记相比,就差了选中米切尔这点运气
唉,布鲁与书记相比,就差了选中米切尔这点运气
亮了(18)
回复
Chris Hine @ChristopherHine
Ryan Saunders said he pulled Karl-Anthony Towns on the final possession of the game to prevent Towns from picking his sixth foul in case Brooklyn tried to go hard at the rim quickly. That way he'd at least have KAT for the final offensive possession.

小桑赛后的意思,是说避免唐斯6犯,还需要他打最后一波进攻的
Ryan Saunders said he pulled Karl-Anthony Towns on the final possession of the game to prevent Towns from picking his sixth foul in case Brooklyn tried to go hard at the rim quickly. That way he'd at least have KAT for the final offensive possession.

小桑赛后的意思,是说避免唐斯6犯,还需要他打最后一波进攻的
亮了(3)
回复
康利什么情况。。
康利什么情况。。
亮了(0)
回复
Josh Okogie on defending Kyrie on the last play: "I was on an island and he had all the space in the word, I just had to figure out a way to disrupt him a little bit."

More Okogie on the last play w/ Kyrie: "I was surprised because he lost it, I tried to dive for it and then I was on the floor and he got the floor. I was kind of surprised how he even had the ball, how he got it really quick and got the shot off. Satisfied with the results."

柯基可以膨胀两天,其实他在欧文拌蒜之后走神了,还是被对方捡起球来乱扔出去
Josh Okogie on defending Kyrie on the last play: "I was on an island and he had all the space in the word, I just had to figure out a way to disrupt him a little bit."

More Okogie on the last play w/ Kyrie: "I was surprised because he lost it, I tried to dive for it and then I was on the floor and he got the floor. I was kind of surprised how he even had the ball, how he got it really quick and got the shot off. Satisfied with the results."

柯基可以膨胀两天,其实他在欧文拌蒜之后走神了,还是被对方捡起球来乱扔出去
亮了(1)
回复
绿军的配置,谁被安排顶4,谁丢人现眼

遇上明星4号位基本等于对线必送单杀
绿军的配置,谁被安排顶4,谁丢人现眼

遇上明星4号位基本等于对线必送单杀
亮了(0)
回复
路标遗毒.
路标遗毒.
亮了(8)
回复
米米国家队回来还能保持状态,真是难得。。。

数了数肯巴獭兔杰伦博格丹,不少人都拉了胯。。。
米米国家队回来还能保持状态,真是难得。。。

数了数肯巴獭兔杰伦博格丹,不少人都拉了胯。。。
亮了(1)
回复

Scott Brooks when asked about Bradley Beal’s two-tech ejection shook his head for a bit and then said, “I can’t lose money on the first game but I’ll tell you one thing: Brad is the most team guy on high character guy and he never shows up a referee”
--
被问及比尔的技术犯规时
布鲁克斯表示,这才第一场,想罚球没门

Scott Brooks when asked about Bradley Beal’s two-tech ejection shook his head for a bit and then said, “I can’t lose money on the first game but I’ll tell you one thing: Brad is the most team guy on high character guy and he never shows up a referee”
--
被问及比尔的技术犯规时
布鲁克斯表示,这才第一场,想罚球没门

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @虾丸 发表的:
只看此人
米切尔打完国家队,状态基本不受影响呀
米切尔打完国家队,状态基本不受影响呀
美帝的国家队相对来说是影响最小的,欧洲球队就比较坑
美帝的国家队相对来说是影响最小的,欧洲球队就比较坑
亮了(4)
回复
失误吹成犯规
失误吹成犯规
亮了(1)
回复
国家队大杀特杀的领袖哥一回nba不一样秒变卧底。。。
国家队大杀特杀的领袖哥一回nba不一样秒变卧底。。。
亮了(0)
回复
康利这种球员不会和巴图姆一个性质的吧,签下大合同那一刻就准备混了。
康利这种球员不会和巴图姆一个性质的吧,签下大合同那一刻就准备混了。
亮了(2)
回复
引用 @球王许尔特 发表的:
只看此人
鸭黄和西施犬就是稳
鸭黄和西施犬就是稳
抽楼预告
抽楼预告
亮了(0)
回复
约老师今天又闹脾气啦?打了四分钟就领完三犯歇着了
约老师今天又闹脾气啦?打了四分钟就领完三犯歇着了
亮了(0)
回复
万哥不会是在控场吧。
万哥不会是在控场吧。
亮了(0)
回复
Re:【19-20赛季森林狼消息楼一期】本楼完结,感谢大家支持
森林狼专区最热帖
兰德尔和狗贝完全没问题
【24-25赛季森林狼消息楼二期】
[流言板]有望打破森林狼队史纪录!迪温琴佐上赛季共命中了283记三分
布伦森+唐斯这个双核!加上阿努诺比、哈特、布里奇斯! 尼克斯你说你新赛季来争冠的我也信了!!! ​​​
兰德尔的续约合同大概在4年1.2亿,或者3年1亿,不会更高了,坦克队更不会给超过这个合同。如果兰德尔真的值4000万以上,那么唐斯换兰德尔+迪文+1首轮,就不会这么多人说森林狼疯了。
兰德尔后续操作的几个设想
凯密说说这次交易个人见解,欢迎大家讨论补充
新赛季首发康丽华子麦丹蓝豆戈贝尔,替补迪文沃克里德英格尔斯加尔扎
送走唐斯!当迪文岑佐上谈判桌后 ,森林狼对这笔交易变得很感兴趣!
华子现在估计已经懵逼了
森林狼专区最新帖
一人一城终是幻想
唐斯这事我的看法
兰德尔和狗贝完全没问题
新赛季首发康丽华子麦丹蓝豆戈贝尔,替补迪文沃克里德英格尔斯加尔扎
[流言板]有望打破森林狼队史纪录!迪温琴佐上赛季共命中了283记三分
谈谈唐斯换兰德尔+迪文琴佐