引用 @虎扑班主 发表的:
只看此人
稍微来点雨吧,这样各种复杂情况多起来才有趣味
稍微来点雨吧,这样各种复杂情况多起来才有趣味
10分钟倾盆大雨。停了。然后再20分钟倾盆大雨。
10分钟倾盆大雨。停了。然后再20分钟倾盆大雨。
亮了(0)
回复
NEWS:在格大旗的要求下,哈斯车队同意把他的赛车改回到赛季开始时澳大利亚站的空动套件规格,整个周末三天皆如此;为的是试图分析出他们的车的巴塞罗那大升级到底是哪里有问题。
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/grosjean-melbourne-spec-silverstone-haas/4492716/
NEWS:在格大旗的要求下,哈斯车队同意把他的赛车改回到赛季开始时澳大利亚站的空动套件规格,整个周末三天皆如此;为的是试图分析出他们的车的巴塞罗那大升级到底是哪里有问题。
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/grosjean-melbourne-spec-silverstone-haas/4492716/
亮了(1)
回复
His nation didn't have a good day at Edgbaston yesterday, but Daniel Ricciardo tried to make up for it with some big cricket shots against Crofty...
His nation didn't have a good day at Edgbaston yesterday, but Daniel Ricciardo tried to make up for it with some big cricket shots against Crofty...
亮了(0)
回复
Hamilton wary of Ferrari and Red Bull threat
While Mercedes are F1 2019's runaway leaders and Lewis Hamilton has won six of the nine races so far this weekend, the world champion warned yesterday: "I think we're fully aware that Ferrari and the Red Bulls have taken a step forward."

One reason he might say that is Mercedes' poor Austrian GP weekend - where Red Bull snatched victory from Ferrari - while the Scuderia have actually sealed two of the last three pole positions in qualifying.

Hamilton, whose four-year Silverstone win streak was ended by Sebastian Vettel last season, continued to Sky F1's Ted Kravitz: "Red Bull - their new engine and their package seems to be working better. And then the Ferraris are quick on the straights, were generally quicker here last year - I just pipped them in qualifying.

"I think it's going to be a close weekend."
Hamilton wary of Ferrari and Red Bull threat
While Mercedes are F1 2019's runaway leaders and Lewis Hamilton has won six of the nine races so far this weekend, the world champion warned yesterday: "I think we're fully aware that Ferrari and the Red Bulls have taken a step forward."

One reason he might say that is Mercedes' poor Austrian GP weekend - where Red Bull snatched victory from Ferrari - while the Scuderia have actually sealed two of the last three pole positions in qualifying.

Hamilton, whose four-year Silverstone win streak was ended by Sebastian Vettel last season, continued to Sky F1's Ted Kravitz: "Red Bull - their new engine and their package seems to be working better. And then the Ferraris are quick on the straights, were generally quicker here last year - I just pipped them in qualifying.

"I think it's going to be a close weekend."
亮了(0)
回复
银石赛道温度比较低,梅奔应该恢复发动机调校到正常状态,然后红牛会继续压榨发动机,法拉利好像没啥拿得出手的,这个赛道又不是纯高速赛道,
估计胜利机会:
梅奔70%
红牛20%
法拉利10%
银石赛道温度比较低,梅奔应该恢复发动机调校到正常状态,然后红牛会继续压榨发动机,法拉利好像没啥拿得出手的,这个赛道又不是纯高速赛道,
估计胜利机会:
梅奔70%
红牛20%
法拉利10%
亮了(0)
回复
Can Mercedes hit back?
We don't often write this but Mercedes arrive at Silverstone with a point to prove after what turned into - by their lofty standards - a rather uncompetitive Austria.

High temperatures, high altitude and, ultimately, high lap times meant they weren't a factor for victory and outperformed by Red Bull and Ferrari for the first time in 2019.

Will it become a trend? Their rivals aren't convinced:

"We seem to be a little bit better, but I still expect Mercedes to be very strong this weekend and stronger than they were in Austria," predicted Ferrari's Charles Leclerc yesterday.
Can Mercedes hit back?
We don't often write this but Mercedes arrive at Silverstone with a point to prove after what turned into - by their lofty standards - a rather uncompetitive Austria.

High temperatures, high altitude and, ultimately, high lap times meant they weren't a factor for victory and outperformed by Red Bull and Ferrari for the first time in 2019.

Will it become a trend? Their rivals aren't convinced:

"We seem to be a little bit better, but I still expect Mercedes to be very strong this weekend and stronger than they were in Austria," predicted Ferrari's Charles Leclerc yesterday.
亮了(0)
回复
A competitive British GP, and a competitive rest of F1 2019?
Paul Di Resta: "Mercedes are saying that Ferrari are between 20 and 25 brake-horsepower up so that's a big engine advantage on a track that is very open. There are some slow speed corners but I think there are some ingredients here to suggest that Ferrari - while they're the underdogs - they could be well in the race.

"When you saw what Red Bull did last race they should be well in there as well."

Martin Brundle: "If you're flat-out through Turn One and you're flat-out through Copse, you're connecting two straights. I think Ferrari will be pretty competitive through the rest of the season, frankly, and Red Bull too. I think the gap will continue to close."
A competitive British GP, and a competitive rest of F1 2019?
Paul Di Resta: "Mercedes are saying that Ferrari are between 20 and 25 brake-horsepower up so that's a big engine advantage on a track that is very open. There are some slow speed corners but I think there are some ingredients here to suggest that Ferrari - while they're the underdogs - they could be well in the race.

"When you saw what Red Bull did last race they should be well in there as well."

Martin Brundle: "If you're flat-out through Turn One and you're flat-out through Copse, you're connecting two straights. I think Ferrari will be pretty competitive through the rest of the season, frankly, and Red Bull too. I think the gap will continue to close."
亮了(0)
回复
AIR19°C
TRACK30°C
AIR19°C
TRACK30°C
亮了(0)
回复
Here we go then - the British GP weekend for 2019 is underway.
Here we go then - the British GP weekend for 2019 is underway.
亮了(0)
回复
"There's something weird. Look when I'm braking," reports Charles Leclerc on his first lap of the day.

Some early potential setting glitches for Ferrari's mechanics to check out.
"There's something weird. Look when I'm braking," reports Charles Leclerc on his first lap of the day.

Some early potential setting glitches for Ferrari's mechanics to check out.
亮了(0)
回复
恭喜ham,强势拿下比赛
恭喜ham,强势拿下比赛
亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
"It's a typical Silverstone day - and we love it."
"It's a typical Silverstone day - and we love it."
亮了(0)
回复
观众席满头金发的挺多