祝福傻帕,傻帕退役祝福贴 24回复/ 163832 浏览

全部回帖

收起
The NBA and its fans got to say goodbye to Dirk Nowitzki and Dwyane Wade this season after their illustrious careers. Do you wish you had a farewell season?

Not at all, not at all. It’s funny because my brother asked me that. ‘You don’t want to do like Dwyane and Dirk?’ And I said, ‘No, because it’s not on the Spurs jersey.’ So, for me, it’s different. Dwyane did it with the Miami jersey, Dirk was a Dallas jersey, so it was a nice way to end their careers. But for me, it was kind of different because I was in there with Charlotte, so I didn’t feel like the need of having a goodbye. For me, the goodbye will be when my jersey will be retired [in San Antonio] or I make the Hall of Fame.

欸T T
The NBA and its fans got to say goodbye to Dirk Nowitzki and Dwyane Wade this season after their illustrious careers. Do you wish you had a farewell season?

Not at all, not at all. It’s funny because my brother asked me that. ‘You don’t want to do like Dwyane and Dirk?’ And I said, ‘No, because it’s not on the Spurs jersey.’ So, for me, it’s different. Dwyane did it with the Miami jersey, Dirk was a Dallas jersey, so it was a nice way to end their careers. But for me, it was kind of different because I was in there with Charlotte, so I didn’t feel like the need of having a goodbye. For me, the goodbye will be when my jersey will be retired [in San Antonio] or I make the Hall of Fame.

欸T T
亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(1)

一时不知道说什么,未来一切都好

一时不知道说什么,未来一切都好

亮了(0)
回复
再见,时间

再见,时间

亮了(2)
回复

傻帕回去安心当老板 出唱片去了 挺好

傻帕回去安心当老板 出唱片去了 挺好

亮了(1)
回复
引用 @聊卡kk 发表的:
只看此人
The NBA and its fans got to say goodbye to Dirk Nowitzki and Dwyane Wade this season after their illustrious careers. Do you wish you had a farewell season? Not at all, not at all. It’s funny because my brother asked me that. ‘You don’t want to do like Dwyane and Dirk?’ And I said, ‘No, because it’s not on the Spurs jersey.’ So, for me, it’s different. Dwyane did it with the Miami jersey, Dirk was a Dallas jersey, so it was a nice way to end their careers. But for me, it was kind of different because I was in there with Charlotte, so I didn’t feel like the need of having a goodbye. For me, the goodbye will be when my jersey will be retired [in San Antonio] or I make the Hall of Fame. 欸T T

欸T T

一辈子的银黑

一辈子的银黑

亮了(1)
回复
虽然你们都不信在下老帕蜜。我跑在其他地方退役还是很唏嘘。
虽然你们都不信在下老帕蜜。我跑在其他地方退役还是很唏嘘。
亮了(0)
回复
希望傻帕退役后过得幸福。。
希望傻帕退役后过得幸福。。
亮了(0)