Hello JRs,this is James Harden!Ask me anything. 5594回复/ 45877512 浏览

全部回帖

收起

get the fxxx title, you are my only link, the only care about in the nba...

get the fxxx title, you are my only link, the only care about in the nba...

亮了(0)
回复

I heard that your plan to come to Guangzhou has been cancelled. Is it true?

I heard that your plan to come to Guangzhou has been cancelled. Is it true?

亮了(0)
回复

If I wear number 13 to watch the Clippers game in LA, will u give me ur shoes? My university is in San Diego.

If I wear number 13 to watch the Clippers game in LA, will u give me ur shoes? My university is in San Diego.

亮了(0)
回复

Dear James, I am one of your Chinese fans. From the first Thunder in Oklahoma City, to the new king in Houston, to Brooklyn's yearning for championships, and later to Philadelphia and Los Angeles, I know you have always pursued championships. The regular season has been bumpy, and doubts seem to be growing louder. 'Team cancer', 'Team dismantling expert', 'Three teams in four years',' Bloodsucking defense 'are questions from the outside world about you. I vaguely remember a few months ago when you faced the playoffs against Dallas, you seemed to bring the fans' thoughts back to that summer of 2018 and 2021. Harden, who was once the invincible powerhouse of the Rockets and Nets, has returned. With his team's elder brother Leonard injured, he scored 33+6+7 in the first round of the playoffs, while Paul George scored 33+6+8. Even in the early hours of the morning, when recalling attacking me, tears still wet my pillow. You continued to perform steadily in all four games (averaging 26 points per game, 55% shooting+50% 3 points), leading George to victory and bringing the series back to 2-2. This data may not be outstanding enough for the outside world, but they seem to have forgotten that you are approaching 35 years old. When I see my former teammate and current opponent Kyrie's 40+7+5 performance, I think if it weren't for that damn injury in 2021, KD, Kyrie, and you would definitely deserve a championship. Watching KD in Phoenix give up everything but feel powerless to turn things around, you and Kyrie's playoff performance, I understand how regretful the Nets were in 2021. Fans will grow day by day, but I want to say that I have no regrets becoming a fan of Harden. You encouraged me, starting with my skills and loyalty to my character. From 2014 to present, witnessing your growth, peaks and valleys. Even if the doubts are loud, even if Paul George and Russell leave Los Angeles, I hope my MVP can set sail with the Los Angeles Clippers and definitely win the championship.

Dear James, I am one of your Chinese fans. From the first Thunder in Oklahoma City, to the new king in Houston, to Brooklyn's yearning for championships, and later to Philadelphia and Los Angeles, I know you have always pursued championships. The regular season has been bumpy, and doubts seem to be growing louder. 'Team cancer', 'Team dismantling expert', 'Three teams in four years',' Bloodsucking defense 'are questions from the outside world about you. I vaguely remember a few months ago when you faced the playoffs against Dallas, you seemed to bring the fans' thoughts back to that summer of 2018 and 2021. Harden, who was once the invincible powerhouse of the Rockets and Nets, has returned. With his team's elder brother Leonard injured, he scored 33+6+7 in the first round of the playoffs, while Paul George scored 33+6+8. Even in the early hours of the morning, when recalling attacking me, tears still wet my pillow. You continued to perform steadily in all four games (averaging 26 points per game, 55% shooting+50% 3 points), leading George to victory and bringing the series back to 2-2. This data may not be outstanding enough for the outside world, but they seem to have forgotten that you are approaching 35 years old. When I see my former teammate and current opponent Kyrie's 40+7+5 performance, I think if it weren't for that damn injury in 2021, KD, Kyrie, and you would definitely deserve a championship. Watching KD in Phoenix give up everything but feel powerless to turn things around, you and Kyrie's playoff performance, I understand how regretful the Nets were in 2021. Fans will grow day by day, but I want to say that I have no regrets becoming a fan of Harden. You encouraged me, starting with my skills and loyalty to my character. From 2014 to present, witnessing your growth, peaks and valleys. Even if the doubts are loud, even if Paul George and Russell leave Los Angeles, I hope my MVP can set sail with the Los Angeles Clippers and definitely win the championship.

亮了(0)
回复

Hi James, do you have the plan to play a few more years in China after you retired from NBA?

Hi James, do you have the plan to play a few more years in China after you retired from NBA?

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @Harden1989 发表的:
只看此人

Clippers.

Clippers.

Go Clippers go!

Go Clippers go!

亮了(0)
回复

Brother Deng, I also want your autograph
and want to send you a painting. It's a pity
that I didn't go to see you.

Brother Deng, I also want your autograph
and want to send you a painting. It's a pity
that I didn't go to see you.[大哭][大哭]

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @Harden1989 发表的:
只看此人

Thank you all the JRs.See you soon!

Thank you all the JRs.See you soon!

Love you forever

Love you forever

亮了(0)
回复

You can win us a championship next year

You can win us a championship next year[微笑][奸笑]

亮了(2)
回复

永远支持你

永远支持你

亮了(0)
回复

哈登爱了爱了

哈登爱了爱了

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @皇家休斯顿火箭马德里冠军 发表的:
只看此人

你不会真以为这是哈登自己回的吧

[图片]

查看更多

你不会真以为这是哈登自己回的吧

比这麻烦的环节都弄了,说得就跟这种简单的Q&A有多复杂一样

比这麻烦的环节都弄了,说得就跟这种简单的Q&A有多复杂一样

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @Harden1989 发表的:
只看此人

Clippers.

Clippers.

Go for it man!

Go for it man!

亮了(0)
回复

非常希望登哥能获得总冠军!!!!
顺便很想要登哥的签名鞋!!

非常希望登哥能获得总冠军!!!!
顺便很想要登哥的签名鞋!![微笑][微笑][微笑]

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @Harden1989 发表的:
只看此人

Clippers.

Clippers.

快船总冠军!!!!!

快船总冠军!!!!!

亮了(0)
回复

run as one !!!

run as one !!!

亮了(0)
回复

Dear James Harden
JH,I have seen your game 6 years from 2018.At that time I am a primarry school
student,now I will come to university,and I will come to see your game one day!!!
yours
LJH

Dear James Harden
JH,I have seen your game 6 years from 2018.At that time I am a primarry school
student,now I will come to university,and I will come to see your game one day!!!
yours
LJH

亮了(0)
回复

My first basketball shoes is yours

My first basketball shoes is yours

亮了(0)
回复

送一些胡子给中国粉丝

送一些胡子给中国粉丝

亮了(0)
回复
Re:Hello JRs,this is James Harden!Ask me anything.
湿乎乎的话题最热帖
韦德:队史最佳我不能心安理得接过,我认为哈斯勒姆才是真正的热火队史GOAT
开天眼话.文班和伦纳德让马刺二选一.健康用20年话.马刺会选谁?
科比第一冠是躺冠?看完视频你就有答案了。
谁与争锋?JRs评选历史35号GOAT:凯文-杜兰特
10个得分王和4万分哪个更不容易?
[流言板]美媒统计97年至今干扰球排名:霍华德和戴勒姆波特霸榜
同样没大荣誉,麦迪和莺歌,谁的球感更出色?
克莱之前最强3d是谁?
约基奇一换二杰伦加塔图姆,你们说,凯尔特人是更强了还是更弱了
冷静分析,随着威斯的加盟,掘金很可能从争冠球队变成一轮游!
湿乎乎的话题最新帖