【24-25赛季森林狼消息楼一期】 22586回复/ 501512582 浏览

全部回帖

收起
引用 @银色之牙 发表的:
只看此人

I'd like to thank Glen, Becky, and the entire organization for their continued support and commitment to me and the team," said Finch. "I'm proud of the way we've been able to establish a great culture here with the Timberwolves and I look forward to continuing to lead this organization and make our fans proud." -大师原话谢的是Tyler family

I'd like to thank Glen, Becky, and the entire organization for their continued support and commitment to me and the team," said Finch. "I'm proud of the way we've been able to establish a great culture here with the Timberwolves and I look forward to continuing to lead this organization and make our fans proud."
-
大师原话谢的是Tyler family

看来给了不少钱

看来给了不少钱

亮了(12)
回复
引用 @银色之牙 发表的:
只看此人

I'd like to thank Glen, Becky, and the entire organization for their continued support and commitment to me and the team," said Finch. "I'm proud of the way we've been able to establish a great culture here with the Timberwolves and I look forward to continuing to lead this organization and make our fans proud." -大师原话谢的是Tyler family

I'd like to thank Glen, Becky, and the entire organization for their continued support and commitment to me and the team," said Finch. "I'm proud of the way we've been able to establish a great culture here with the Timberwolves and I look forward to continuing to lead this organization and make our fans proud."
-
大师原话谢的是Tyler family

不好意思是Taylor

不好意思是Taylor

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @银色之牙 发表的:
只看此人

消息居然来自espn,有点意外

消息居然来自espn,有点意外

Woj之前发了新老板避税的source,让明尼苏达球迷集体破防

Woj之前发了新老板避税的source,让明尼苏达球迷集体破防

亮了(19)
回复

虽然我一直不看好芬奇,但想到一年前被黑成炭的马祖成了最年轻冠军教头……既然续了,加油吧

虽然我一直不看好芬奇,但想到一年前被黑成炭的马祖成了最年轻冠军教头……既然续了,加油吧

亮了(4)
回复

Becky Taylor有可能后续继承森林狼

Becky Taylor有可能后续继承森林狼

亮了(8)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @狼王康利 发表的:
只看此人

还挺适合我狼选的,看行情未必能进首轮,37号签选到还不错

还挺适合我狼选的,看行情未必能进首轮,37号签选到还不错

37可以选博纳或牛顿

37可以选博纳或牛顿

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @银色之牙 发表的:
只看此人

Becky Taylor有可能后续继承森林狼

Becky Taylor有可能后续继承森林狼

我一直在查老板娘的年龄

我一直在查老板娘的年龄

亮了(6)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @倍耐力 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

查看更多

看科力尔掉到27撸来就是1/5

看科力尔掉到27撸来就是1/5

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @彷惶的蓝色子弹 发表的:
只看此人

我一直在查老板娘的年龄

我一直在查老板娘的年龄

只能找到becky是第二任,07年结婚的。不过谷歌上面说泰勒有六个娃

只能找到becky是第二任,07年结婚的。不过谷歌上面说泰勒有六个娃

亮了(1)
回复

Jon Krawczynski@JonKrawczynski Not on this one. This was all Glen/Becky. Though I do know Marc/Alex both wanted to get it done as well.

Jon Krawczynski@JonKrawczynski Not on this one. This was all Glen/Becky. Though I do know Marc/Alex both wanted to get it done as well.

亮了(17)
回复
查看评论(1)

“I’m going to use math,” says @jj_redick, the former NBA player, causing immediate head explosions among the “analytics are for dweebs and dorks” crowd.

雷迪克也是位大数学家

“I’m going to use math,” says @jj_redick, the former NBA player, causing immediate head explosions among the “analytics are for dweebs and dorks” crowd.

雷迪克也是位大数学家

亮了(8)
回复
引用 @银色之牙 发表的:
只看此人

ESPN Sources: Toronto Raptors All-Star guard Scottie Barnes intends to sign a five-year maximum rookie extension that could be worth up to $270 million. Barnes is the franchise cornerstone and will become the highest paid player in Raptors history.-哇哦,不过这个金额触发应该要最佳阵容吧

ESPN Sources: Toronto Raptors All-Star guard Scottie Barnes intends to sign a five-year maximum rookie extension that could be worth up to $270 million. Barnes is the franchise cornerstone and will become the highest paid player in Raptors history.
-
哇哦,不过这个金额触发应该要最佳阵容吧

巴恩斯拿指定新秀应该是没啥问题

巴恩斯拿指定新秀应该是没啥问题

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @华子变身乔帮主 发表的:
只看此人

37可以选博纳或牛顿

37可以选博纳或牛顿

牛顿有可能落选的

牛顿有可能落选的

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @DBxA5QEcp63T6Y 发表的:
只看此人

Dallas' Luka Dončić has joined the Slovenian national team in advance of the Olympic qualifying tournament it will contest in Greece from July 2-7 and is expected to begin practicing this week.---国际球员的一个弊端…简直血汗劳工

Dallas' Luka Dončić has joined the Slovenian national team in advance of the Olympic qualifying tournament it will contest in Greece from July 2-7 and is expected to begin practicing this week.
---
国际球员的一个弊端…简直血汗劳工

如果球员的国家队弱到进不去世界大赛,那也降低了损耗

如果球员的国家队弱到进不去世界大赛,那也降低了损耗

亮了(4)
回复

There is growing optimism and confidence within the Cavaliers that they will reach a new extension--worth up to $209 million--with (Donovan) Mitchell."

@ShamsCharania provides an update on Cleveland's offseason plans
这条没人转吗

There is growing optimism and confidence within the Cavaliers that they will reach a new extension--worth up to $209 million--with (Donovan) Mitchell."

这条没人转吗

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @银色之牙 发表的:
只看此人

先撑过明年吧,后年再说

先撑过明年吧,后年再说

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @活老师 发表的:
只看此人

There is growing optimism and confidence within the Cavaliers that they will reach a new extension--worth up to $209 million--with (Donovan) Mitchell."@ShamsCharania provides an update on Cleveland's offseason plans这条没人转吗

这条没人转吗

完了

完了

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @彷惶的蓝色子弹 发表的:
只看此人

此处应该@斯通和@奥特曼

此处应该@斯通和@奥特曼

申京完全可以跟马克西一样留到明年再续顶

申京完全可以跟马克西一样留到明年再续顶

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @活老师 发表的:
只看此人

There is growing optimism and confidence within the Cavaliers that they will reach a new extension--worth up to $209 million--with (Donovan) Mitchell."@ShamsCharania provides an update on Cleveland's offseason plans这条没人转吗

这条没人转吗

应该会凑魔法数字吧

应该会凑魔法数字吧

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)

我狼拥有年轻的双核,成熟的老将,顶级的大师,王朝就在明年

我狼拥有年轻的双核,成熟的老将,顶级的大师,王朝就在明年

亮了(0)
回复
Re:【24-25赛季森林狼消息楼一期】
森林狼专区最热帖
交易走唐斯后,森林狼真的变弱了吗?
【24-25赛季森林狼消息楼二期】
迪文琴左会成为爱德华兹的克莱汤普森
森林狼有恃无恐都因他?数据网站预测里德下赛季:20.5分8.2板!
华子球迷心心念的突破空间,变成这样了
【经典时刻回顾】唐斯所有绝杀或者扳平比分的出手尝试回顾:他值得相信吗?
数据说话,2024季后赛所有在戈贝尔防守下的外线单打尝试
现在已经基本公认这笔交易是纯补强了吧
大伙不用太激动兰德尔不会留下的
里德首发,兰德尔打第六人是最优解
森林狼专区最新帖
数据说话,2024季后赛所有在戈贝尔防守下的外线单打尝试
新赛季可以摆华子 杰登 蓝豆 里德 狗贝
[流言板]比尔-西蒙斯:怀疑尼克斯是否与兰德尔存在“化学反应问题”
交易走唐斯后,森林狼真的变弱了吗?
在尼克斯夺完冠,唐斯老了以后能回来签个几年合同吗,不知道唐斯对狼管怎么想的,有点难吧
咱们的媒体日是多久?
…………
戈贝尔里德续约方案:25-26年两人全部跳出合同,给里德续一份5年1.6亿合同,给戈内尔续一份5年1.4亿合同。
戈贝尔和里德的续约方案:里德执行25-26合同,再续一份4年1.6亿合同补偿他,戈贝尔执行25-26合同,再续一份4年1亿的合同,让戈贝尔38岁还拿2500万。24-30年,两人每年薪水合计6500万
森林狼针对里德的续约,完全可以让他执行25-26的合同,然后再续一个4年1.4-1.6亿的合同。这样里德也不少挣,等新合同要执行的时候,戈贝尔的合同也到期了
热门游戏-即点即玩
无需下载,足球经理模式一键即玩
《NBA英雄》教练系统上线啦!我选好了,看看你的