【2024-25赛季菲尼克斯太阳消息楼】 365回复/ 337407 浏览

全部回帖

收起

季后赛有那么6/7个人打就够了,个别人不行就是不行

季后赛有那么6/7个人打就够了,个别人不行就是不行

亮了(0)
回复

Frank Vogel is out as head coach of the Phoenix Suns.
--
沃格尔下课

Frank Vogel is out as head coach of the Phoenix Suns.
--
沃格尔下课

亮了(0)
回复

Steve Nash, Monty Williams, and now Frank Vogel have all been fired within the last 18 months while coaching Kevin Durant.
--
18个月内下课的第三位教练

Steve Nash, Monty Williams, and now Frank Vogel have all been fired within the last 18 months while coaching Kevin Durant.
--
18个月内下课的第三位教练

亮了(0)
回复

It was all Frank Vogel’s fault! No point guard, no rim protection, and a 50m new piece who missed 1/3 of the season like he always does and then CRATERED in the playoffs. Oh and no bench cuz they traded everything for 2 guys. And ran against the best D in 20 years.
--
比尔-西蒙斯

It was all Frank Vogel’s fault! No point guard, no rim protection, and a 50m new piece who missed 1/3 of the season like he always does and then CRATERED in the playoffs. Oh and no bench cuz they traded everything for 2 guys. And ran against the best D in 20 years.
--
比尔-西蒙斯[奸笑]

亮了(0)
回复

Former Atlanta Hawks and Milwaukee Bucks head coach Mike Budenholzer will be a prominent part of the coaching search,according to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski.
--
布登霍尔泽是首选,目前赔率也最高,其他上榜的还有:
Los Angeles Clippers coach Tyronn Lue is second at +400;
Lindsey Harding, the coach of the Sacramento Kings' G-League team, third at +800;
ESPN analyst JJ Redick is fourth, at +900;
Denver Nuggets assistant David Adelman fifth, at +1100;
Clippers assistant coach Jay Larranaga next at +1250;
Miami Heat assistant Chris Quinn at +1900

Former Atlanta Hawks and Milwaukee Bucks head coach Mike Budenholzer will be a prominent part of the coaching search,according to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski.
--
Lindsey Harding, the coach of the Sacramento Kings' G-League team, third at +800;

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)

天亮了吗,如亮

天亮了吗,如亮

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @纳样盛景 发表的:
只看此人

天亮了吗,如亮

[图片]

查看更多

天亮了吗,如亮

We're roughly a week away from Mat Ishbia publicly declaring Bradley Beal traded, being asked about Beal's no-trade clause, and then responding, "Listen, Bucko! I'm Mat Ishbia and I'll trade whoever I f---ing want to!!!"
--
笑死

We're roughly a week away from Mat Ishbia publicly declaring Bradley Beal traded, being asked about Beal's no-trade clause, and then responding, "Listen, Bucko! I'm Mat Ishbia and I'll trade whoever I f---ing want to!!!"
--
笑死

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)

With Mike Bundenholzer a top candidate in Phoenix’s search to replace Frank Vogel, one name I’ve heard would have particular support from Suns players: Chauncey Billups.
--
Jake Fischer:比卢普斯是另一个重要的人选,他可能会得到球员们的支持

With Mike Bundenholzer a top candidate in Phoenix’s search to replace Frank Vogel, one name I’ve heard would have particular support from Suns players: Chauncey Billups.
--
Jake Fischer:比卢普斯是另一个重要的人选,他可能会得到球员们的支持

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @绿日乐队 发表的:
只看此人

Former Atlanta Hawks and Milwaukee Bucks head coach Mike Budenholzer will be a prominent part of the coaching search,according to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski.--布登霍尔泽是首选,目前赔率也最高,其他上榜的还有:Los Angeles Clippers coach Tyronn Lue is second at +400;Lindsey Harding, the coach of the Sacramento Kings' G-League team, third at +800;ESPN analyst JJ Redick is fourth, at +900;Denver Nuggets assistant David Adelman fifth, at +1100;Clippers assistant coach Jay Larranaga next at +1250;Miami Heat assistant Chris Quinn at +1900

--

Budenholzer is the Suns’ target and talks are expected to move quickly, sources tell ESPN. He’s been working to assemble a coaching staff for a return to a head coaching job and that process is also gathering momentum, sources said.
--
布登霍尔泽和太阳的沟通进展迅速,并已经开始组建自己的助教团队,速度好快

Budenholzer is the Suns’ target and talks are expected to move quickly, sources tell ESPN. He’s been working to assemble a coaching staff for a return to a head coaching job and that process is also gathering momentum, sources said.
--

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @绿日乐队 发表的:
只看此人

Budenholzer is the Suns’ target and talks are expected to move quickly, sources tell ESPN. He’s been working to assemble a coaching staff for a return to a head coaching job and that process is also gathering momentum, sources said.--布登霍尔泽和太阳的沟通进展迅速,并已经开始组建自己的助教团队,速度好快

--

根据候选名单以及伊斯比亚的偏好基本是布登了,除非卢在快船不干了

根据候选名单以及伊斯比亚的偏好基本是布登了,除非卢在快船不干了

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @绿日乐队 发表的:
只看此人

We're roughly a week away from Mat Ishbia publicly declaring Bradley Beal traded, being asked about Beal's no-trade clause, and then responding, "Listen, Bucko! I'm Mat Ishbia and I'll trade whoever I f---ing want to!!!"--笑死

--
笑死

好好好,这才是真天亮了

好好好,这才是真天亮了

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @绿日乐队 发表的:
只看此人

Budenholzer is the Suns’ target and talks are expected to move quickly, sources tell ESPN. He’s been working to assemble a coaching staff for a return to a head coaching job and that process is also gathering momentum, sources said.--布登霍尔泽和太阳的沟通进展迅速,并已经开始组建自己的助教团队,速度好快

--

在家呆了一年,时刻准备着了

在家呆了一年,时刻准备着了

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @纳样盛景 发表的:
只看此人

在家呆了一年,时刻准备着了

[图片]

查看更多