活塞博克斯康总应该看的上

活塞博克斯康总应该看的上

亮了(3)
回复
引用 @Sunny-Seawater 发表的:
只看此人

(((Eric Koreen)))

@ekoreen

TORONTO — David Kahn once said Darko Milicic was "like manna from heaven" for his Minnesota Timberwolves. The Raptors are hoping another Darko is truly a delivery from paradise.

对不起布鲁,但这真的有点生艹

(((Eric Koreen)))

@ekoreen

TORONTO — David Kahn once said Darko Milicic was "like manna from heaven" for his Minnesota Timberwolves. The Raptors are hoping another Darko is truly a delivery from paradise.

对不起布鲁,但这真的有点生艹

没太看懂,能不能翻译下

没太看懂,能不能翻译下

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @彷惶的蓝色子弹 发表的:
只看此人

摩尔:目前圈内的传闻是纳兹的行情大概在1200万附近,NAW最多600万-700万

你狼都给的起 而且如果其他gm眼里naz都是中产行情,他应该找不到比你狼目前更好的角色。。。

你狼都给的起 而且如果其他gm眼里naz都是中产行情,他应该找不到比你狼目前更好的角色。。。

亮了(6)
回复

Wizards GM Will Dawkins on taking the best pick available last week

"There won't be any short sighted decisions made here with the Washington Wizards. It will be the guy that we believe will be the best fit long-term and will have the qualities to grow, develop, and be great."
-
巫师听起来不太想选即战力

"There won't be any short sighted decisions made here with the Washington Wizards. It will be the guy that we believe will be the best fit long-term and will have the qualities to grow, develop, and be great."
-
巫师听起来不太想选即战力

亮了(4)
回复
查看评论(1)

Michael Winger on best practices from previous stops (CLE, OKC, LAC) to @CMillsPXP

“They have this relentless pursuit of excellence. The organizations are unforgiving when it comes to mediocrity, they’re unforgiving when it comes to A-minuses. ... We resolve to pursue the A+."
---
拒绝平庸、倒是很符合那些记者的口味。

Michael Winger on best practices from previous stops (CLE, OKC, LAC) to @CMillsPXP

“They have this relentless pursuit of excellence. The organizations are unforgiving when it comes to mediocrity, they’re unforgiving when it comes to A-minuses. ... We resolve to pursue the A+."
---
拒绝平庸、倒是很符合那些记者的口味。

亮了(24)
回复
引用 @DBxA5QEcp63T6Y 发表的:
只看此人

Wizards GM Will Dawkins on taking the best pick available last week"There won't be any short sighted decisions made here with the Washington Wizards. It will be the guy that we believe will be the best fit long-term and will have the qualities to grow, develop, and be great."-巫师听起来不太想选即战力

-
巫师听起来不太想选即战力

阿门/AB/华莱士?

阿门/AB/华莱士?

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @七国女王丹妮莉丝 发表的:
只看此人

洛瑞算是回光返照了,对得起三千万了

洛瑞算是回光返照了,对得起三千万了

合同金额主要看常规赛表现

季后赛表现决定去什么队拿合同

他这合同不是垃圾也是溢价,常规赛热火队看得见有这个人么

合同金额主要看常规赛表现

季后赛表现决定去什么队拿合同

他这合同不是垃圾也是溢价,常规赛热火队看得见有这个人么

亮了(1)
回复
引用 @银色之牙 发表的:
只看此人

你狼这个看着还行👀

[图片]

查看更多

你狼这个看着还行👀

什么骚图

什么骚图[奸笑]

亮了(2)
回复

NEW:
Payton Pritchard wants to be where he can play more. NBA teams like him -- but there are questions.

GM: “I definitely think he can help a team. But he needs to be in a perfect situation to get a 25-minute-a-game role. I’m not sure where that is.”

泥狼能给鸭王每场25分钟时间吗

NEW:
Payton Pritchard wants to be where he can play more. NBA teams like him -- but there are questions.

GM: “I definitely think he can help a team. But he needs to be in a perfect situation to get a 25-minute-a-game role. I’m not sure where that is.”

泥狼能给鸭王每场25分钟时间吗

亮了(12)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @拉里库恩 发表的:
只看此人

NEW:Payton Pritchard wants to be where he can play more. NBA teams like him -- but there are questions.GM: “I definitely think he can help a team. But he needs to be in a perfect situation to get a 25-minute-a-game role. I’m not sure where that is.”泥狼能给鸭王每场25分钟时间吗

NEW:

泥狼能给鸭王每场25分钟时间吗

亮了(1)
回复
引用 @拉里库恩 发表的:
只看此人

NEW:Payton Pritchard wants to be where he can play more. NBA teams like him -- but there are questions.GM: “I definitely think he can help a team. But he needs to be in a perfect situation to get a 25-minute-a-game role. I’m not sure where that is.”泥狼能给鸭王每场25分钟时间吗

NEW:

泥狼能给鸭王每场25分钟时间吗

只会多不会少

只会多不会少

亮了(5)
回复

“He plays hard, but there are going to be questions about his size and his defense, with everyone playing pick-and-roll and forcing switches. It’s harder to target him so much with Boston, because they’ve got such a good defense … at least they did until what we saw in some of those playoff losses — whoa.

鸭王的身高和运动能力使他在防守端容易当靶子,绿凯能一定程度上掩盖他防守端的劣势。

“He plays hard, but there are going to be questions about his size and his defense, with everyone playing pick-and-roll and forcing switches. It’s harder to target him so much with Boston, because they’ve got such a good defense … at least they did until what we saw in some of those playoff losses — whoa.

鸭王的身高和运动能力使他在防守端容易当靶子,绿凯能一定程度上掩盖他防守端的劣势。

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)

“But if you’re thinking about trying to pick him up, you have to be sure he’s going to play for you. Otherwise he’s not going to be happy, and you’ll be in the same boat.”

“But if you’re thinking about trying to pick him up, you have to be sure he’s going to play for you. Otherwise he’s not going to be happy, and you’ll be in the same boat.”

亮了(0)
回复

康利下赛季常规赛估计也就场均打个25分钟-30分钟,剩下的都是鸭王的showtime

康利下赛季常规赛估计也就场均打个25分钟-30分钟,剩下的都是鸭王的showtime

亮了(2)
回复
引用 @Hanraoi7 发表的:
只看此人

阿门/AB/华莱士?

阿门/AB/华莱士?

选布莱克证明新任领导班子也是很没有想法的人

选布莱克证明新任领导班子也是很没有想法的人

亮了(4)
回复
引用 @彷惶的蓝色子弹 发表的:
只看此人

感觉naw这价有点贵

感觉naw这价有点贵

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(3)

巫师这顺位要选梦想当然是惠特摩尔

巫师这顺位要选梦想当然是惠特摩尔

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(2)
Re:【23-24赛季森林狼消息楼】
森林狼专区最热帖
交易走唐斯后,森林狼真的变弱了吗?
【24-25赛季森林狼消息楼二期】
求问交易唐斯是为了补强还是为了避税?
理性的说,这笔交易是完全不亏的。。不必悲观
玩虎扑几年一直发帖的一个区
说说兰德尔
论普通人和NBA顶级3D的静态差距
华子球迷心心念的突破空间,变成这样了
森林狼有恃无恐都因他?数据网站预测里德下赛季:20.5分8.2板!
现在已经基本公认这笔交易是纯补强了吧
森林狼专区最新帖
[流言板]比尔-西蒙斯:怀疑尼克斯是否与兰德尔存在“化学反应问题”
交易走唐斯后,森林狼真的变弱了吗?
在尼克斯夺完冠,唐斯老了以后能回来签个几年合同吗,不知道唐斯对狼管怎么想的,有点难吧
咱们的媒体日是多久?
…………
戈贝尔里德续约方案:25-26年两人全部跳出合同,给里德续一份5年1.6亿合同,给戈内尔续一份5年1.4亿合同。
戈贝尔和里德的续约方案:里德执行25-26合同,再续一份4年1.6亿合同补偿他,戈贝尔执行25-26合同,再续一份4年1亿的合同,让戈贝尔38岁还拿2500万。24-30年,两人每年薪水合计6500万
森林狼针对里德的续约,完全可以让他执行25-26的合同,然后再续一个4年1.4-1.6亿的合同。这样里德也不少挣,等新合同要执行的时候,戈贝尔的合同也到期了
[流言板]24岁生日快乐!NBA官方晒图为杰登-麦克丹尼尔斯庆生
最近发现有很多根本没看过几场狼的人
热门游戏-即点即玩
无需下载,足球经理模式一键即玩
《NBA英雄》教练系统上线啦!我选好了,看看你的