亮了(0)
回复

还是那句话:

球迷永远感谢科曼1.一脚定江山,带来第一个欧冠2.患难见真情,困难时刻扛起教练的责任

还是那句话:

球迷永远感谢科曼1.一脚定江山,带来第一个欧冠2.患难见真情,困难时刻扛起教练的责任

亮了(8)
回复

What is it like to train Messi? Are there still things that can be taught?

"No, there is nothing that he lacked, everything that I wanted to teach him, he already had. It was fantastic. He had a lot of respect for me and I for him. I tried to help him, and in his first year, he was phenomenal, scoring 35 goals. Even though it was difficult at first, in the end, he was happy because he saw that young players were emerging, and he was happy in training..."

The game played by this Barça, do you think it can be maintained over time?

"At Barça, it's very complicated because they expect you to play well with wingers, dominate the game... Lately, I've watched some games and they defend very well when they need to. They concede very few goals, which is part of football because when the opposing team dominates, you have to defend yourself. It seems that for Barça fans, it's not normal to defend well, and they always expect nice football. However, defending well is also a quality of a team. There are opponents who know how to play, you know? I've been criticized for playing with three defenders, but a system like that can be more offensive than one with 4 or 5. It's not the system itself, but at Barça, you have to play with three midfielders and a pivot. If you play with two midfielders and a number 10, it's difficult. Barça lives a lot in the past, and there are different ways of playing depending on the players. In the end, what matters is winning the championship.

Barça is like Ajax, they have to attack, score lots of goals... Sometimes, you can win without playing well or without having much possession of the ball, as happened against Madrid. They need to improve their football, but when you don't have the ball, defending well is an important quality."

While at Barça, you suffered some heart problems, how are you now?

Well, every 3-4 months I check up, I'm in good health. This is a quieter life.

这些没有?

What is it like to train Messi? Are there still things that can be taught?

"No, there is nothing that he lacked, everything that I wanted to teach him, he already had. It was fantastic. He had a lot of respect for me and I for him. I tried to help him, and in his first year, he was phenomenal, scoring 35 goals. Even though it was difficult at first, in the end, he was happy because he saw that young players were emerging, and he was happy in training..."

The game played by this Barça, do you think it can be maintained over time?

"At Barça, it's very complicated because they expect you to play well with wingers, dominate the game... Lately, I've watched some games and they defend very well when they need to. They concede very few goals, which is part of football because when the opposing team dominates, you have to defend yourself. It seems that for Barça fans, it's not normal to defend well, and they always expect nice football. However, defending well is also a quality of a team. There are opponents who know how to play, you know? I've been criticized for playing with three defenders, but a system like that can be more offensive than one with 4 or 5. It's not the system itself, but at Barça, you have to play with three midfielders and a pivot. If you play with two midfielders and a number 10, it's difficult. Barça lives a lot in the past, and there are different ways of playing depending on the players. In the end, what matters is winning the championship.

Barça is like Ajax, they have to attack, score lots of goals... Sometimes, you can win without playing well or without having much possession of the ball, as happened against Madrid. They need to improve their football, but when you don't have the ball, defending well is an important quality."

While at Barça, you suffered some heart problems, how are you now?

Well, every 3-4 months I check up, I'm in good health. This is a quieter life.

这些没有?

亮了(4)
回复
Re:[流言板]科曼:所有的不公平都过去了,我依然对巴萨爱的深沉
虎扑游戏中心
巴萨专区最热帖
亚马尔门线悬案的终极截图出来了
哈维继续留任巴萨主教练
虽然无语,但是细细想来,阵容缺陷无法弥补,梦三时期还是有凯塔图雷这些强力中场的。
[流言板]Relevo:哈维若留任想签B席基米希等,巴萨不能保证但会尽力
其实布斯克茨退役之后,特别适合进入管理层,情商尤其是智商超级高
[流言板]巴萨副主席:哈维对球队规划感到兴奋,我们没找过别的教练