亮了(3)
回复
查看评论(1)

就不应该增重打中锋,减重回来打替补4号位希望有效果

亮了(6)
回复
查看评论(2)

如果你这是从英文翻译过来的,那篇英文翻译错误。已经有在美国的克罗地亚球迷指出,那个词不应该翻译成争吵而应该翻译成讨论。另一篇英文翻译就是正确的。区里已转载。建议楼主删掉这篇二手错译文章,以免引起误解。

如果你这是从英文翻译过来的,那篇英文翻译错误。已经有在美国的克罗地亚球迷指出,那个词不应该翻译成争吵而应该翻译成讨论。另一篇英文翻译就是正确的。区里已转载。建议楼主删掉这篇二手错译文章,以免引起误解。

亮了(13)
回复

丞相能减重打4号位或者替补中轴还是不错的

丞相能减重打4号位或者替补中轴还是不错的

亮了(2)
回复
引用 @beyondwl 发表的:
只看此人

估计是因为上个赛季上场时间的事,随着麦基加盟达拉斯,今年应该没有这个问题了

估计是因为上个赛季上场时间的事,随着麦基加盟达拉斯,今年应该没有这个问题了

跟麦基有什么关系?他上赛季都是报销的状态

跟麦基有什么关系?他上赛季都是报销的状态

亮了(1)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @c木辛木c 发表的:
只看此人

没有速度跑去打4不就等于白送?

没有速度跑去打4不就等于白送?

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @ 发表的:
只看此人

引用内容可能违规暂时被隐藏

引用内容可能违规暂时被隐藏

采访原文
https://sportske.jutarnji.hr/sn/kosarka/kosarka-reprezentacija/saric-ima-sjajne-vijesti-za-izbornika-a-presretan-je-i-zbog-novog-lica-u-reprezentaciji-vrhunski-igrac-15233173

英文流利的克罗地亚球迷为大家解释的正确翻译
Croatian here.

The original article is from the sport section of Jutarnji List, one of the major national news portals/newspapers.

The English language article mistranslated or misinterpreted what he said. This is the correct translation:

I'm returning to Phoenix for now, i was in contact with the coach and all is good regarding that. However, you never know in the NBA world, everything can change if you're not some big star, although there can be surprises even there. I don't worry about it, i'm trying to get back from the injury, be at a 100% as soon as possible and my top priority right now is to help the national team.
He also says he's recovered from the injury and is working on his fitness level. Hopes to play for Croatia in the upcoming Eurobasket that starts on September 1th but only if he's cleared by the medical staff, probably on restricted minutes.

I hope he does, he needs to get back to competitive form and our national team is kind of hopeless without him.

采访原文
https://sportske.jutarnji.hr/sn/kosarka/kosarka-reprezentacija/saric-ima-sjajne-vijesti-za-izbornika-a-presretan-je-i-zbog-novog-lica-u-reprezentaciji-vrhunski-igrac-15233173

英文流利的克罗地亚球迷为大家解释的正确翻译
Croatian here.

The original article is from the sport section of Jutarnji List, one of the major national news portals/newspapers.

The English language article mistranslated or misinterpreted what he said. This is the correct translation:

I'm returning to Phoenix for now, i was in contact with the coach and all is good regarding that. However, you never know in the NBA world, everything can change if you're not some big star, although there can be surprises even there. I don't worry about it, i'm trying to get back from the injury, be at a 100% as soon as possible and my top priority right now is to help the national team.
He also says he's recovered from the injury and is working on his fitness level. Hopes to play for Croatia in the upcoming Eurobasket that starts on September 1th but only if he's cleared by the medical staff, probably on restricted minutes.

I hope he does, he needs to get back to competitive form and our national team is kind of hopeless without him.

亮了(13)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @FYBA 发表的:
只看此人

采访原文https://sportske.jutarnji.hr/sn/kosarka/kosarka-reprezentacija/saric-ima-sjajne-vijesti-za-izbornika-a-presretan-je-i-zbog-novog-lica-u-reprezentaciji-vrhunski-igrac-15233173英文流利的克罗地亚球迷为大家解释的正确翻译Croatian here.The original article is from the sport section of Jutarnji List, one of the major national news portals/newspapers.The English language article mistranslated or misinterpreted what he said. This is the correct translation:I'm returning to Phoenix for now, i was in contact with the coach and all is good regarding that. However, you never know in the NBA world, everything can change if you're not some big star, although there can be surprises even there. I don't worry about it, i'm trying to get back from the injury, be at a 100% as soon as possible and my top priority right now is to help the national team.He also says he's recovered from the injury and is working on his fitness level. Hopes to play for Croatia in the upcoming Eurobasket that starts on September 1th but only if he's cleared by the medical staff, probably on restricted minutes.I hope he does, he needs to get back to competitive form and our national team is kind of hopeless without him.

采访原文

英文流利的克罗地亚球迷为大家解释的正确翻译
Croatian here.

顶老哥

顶老哥

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @FYBA 发表的:
只看此人

采访原文https://sportske.jutarnji.hr/sn/kosarka/kosarka-reprezentacija/saric-ima-sjajne-vijesti-za-izbornika-a-presretan-je-i-zbog-novog-lica-u-reprezentaciji-vrhunski-igrac-15233173英文流利的克罗地亚球迷为大家解释的正确翻译Croatian here.The original article is from the sport section of Jutarnji List, one of the major national news portals/newspapers.The English language article mistranslated or misinterpreted what he said. This is the correct translation:I'm returning to Phoenix for now, i was in contact with the coach and all is good regarding that. However, you never know in the NBA world, everything can change if you're not some big star, although there can be surprises even there. I don't worry about it, i'm trying to get back from the injury, be at a 100% as soon as possible and my top priority right now is to help the national team.He also says he's recovered from the injury and is working on his fitness level. Hopes to play for Croatia in the upcoming Eurobasket that starts on September 1th but only if he's cleared by the medical staff, probably on restricted minutes.I hope he does, he needs to get back to competitive form and our national team is kind of hopeless without him.

采访原文

英文流利的克罗地亚球迷为大家解释的正确翻译
Croatian here.

专业

专业

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @顿宝练练腿 发表的:
只看此人

跟麦基有什么关系?他上赛季都是报销的状态

跟麦基有什么关系?他上赛季都是报销的状态

内线都和梦迪有过节,艾顿,沙里奇,还有比永博,打的好不让上,更不用说杰伦。

内线都和梦迪有过节,艾顿,沙里奇,还有比永博,打的好不让上,更不用说杰伦。

亮了(2)
回复