【休赛季消息楼】进入新赛季 339回复/ 50157330 浏览

全部回帖

收起

有关杨老大签约后发布会:

Raptors make Thad Young signing official. Webster: “Thad is a high-level professional who complements our core very well… He is a smart and versatile player who will continue to provide valuable leadership to our younger players on the court and in the locker room.”

The Raptors inked Young to a "contract extension" which is why they were able to complete and announce it early. Boucher is not extension eligible so his new deal will have to wait until the moratorium is lifted at noon next Wednesday.

The second year of Young’s new deal is partially guaranteed, per 
@BobbyMarks42
. And because this was completed as an extension rather than a signing, he’ll be trade eligible immediately (as opposed to FA signings, who can’t be traded until mid-season).

1.杨能给球队更衣室带来领导力,可以帮助年轻人成长。

2.杨是续约不需要像布歇一样等待。

3.杨可以马上交易没有冻结期,而且第二年是部分保障。

有关杨老大签约后发布会:

Raptors make Thad Young signing official. Webster: “Thad is a high-level professional who complements our core very well… He is a smart and versatile player who will continue to provide valuable leadership to our younger players on the court and in the locker room.”

The Raptors inked Young to a "contract extension" which is why they were able to complete and announce it early. Boucher is not extension eligible so his new deal will have to wait until the moratorium is lifted at noon next Wednesday.

The second year of Young’s new deal is partially guaranteed, per 
@BobbyMarks42
. And because this was completed as an extension rather than a signing, he’ll be trade eligible immediately (as opposed to FA signings, who can’t be traded until mid-season).

1.杨能给球队更衣室带来领导力,可以帮助年轻人成长。

2.杨是续约不需要像布歇一样等待。

3.杨可以马上交易没有冻结期,而且第二年是部分保障。

亮了(0)
回复

Interesting question on Chris Boucher's 3yr/$35.25 deal is exactly how it's paid out year by year. Details are still being worked out, I'm told. Raptors need to keep it under $11m to make sure they can use full MLE this year and leave wiggle room under tax.

布歇合同起薪低于1100万,为了避税,后面都是递增。

Interesting question on Chris Boucher's 3yr/$35.25 deal is exactly how it's paid out year by year. Details are still being worked out, I'm told. Raptors need to keep it under $11m to make sure they can use full MLE this year and leave wiggle room under tax.

布歇合同起薪低于1100万,为了避税,后面都是递增。

亮了(0)
回复

So my understanding is the Raptors did use part of the MLE to sign Otto Porter Jr. to a two-year deal with a player option in year two. How much of the MLE that is left is the question, obviously. Raptors also have their Bi-annual exception (2yrs/$8m) in play.

波特签约使用了全中,但不知道使用了多少,等细节。

So my understanding is the Raptors did use part of the MLE to sign Otto Porter Jr. to a two-year deal with a player option in year two. How much of the MLE that is left is the question, obviously. Raptors also have their Bi-annual exception (2yrs/$8m) in play.

波特签约使用了全中,但不知道使用了多少,等细节。

亮了(0)
回复

布歇合同是全额保障。

布歇合同是全额保障。

亮了(0)
回复

波特合同两年1240万,第一年600万,第二年球员选项。还有440万的全额中产可以使用。

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @RossCcarter 发表的:
只看此人

这也太便宜了吧

这也太便宜了吧

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @猛龙队最佳新秀巴恩斯 发表的:
只看此人

这也太便宜了吧

这也太便宜了吧

勇士给的是老将底薪 比这个还少呢

勇士给的是老将底薪 比这个还少呢

亮了(1)
回复

Raptors Summer League roster includes Dalano Banton, Justin Champagnie, David Johnson, Armoni Brooks, DJ Wilson, Ron Harper Jr. and 2nd-round pick Christian Koloko. Trevor Gleeson will coach.

夏联名单和教练组出来了。

Raptors Summer League roster includes Dalano Banton, Justin Champagnie, David Johnson, Armoni Brooks, DJ Wilson, Ron Harper Jr. and 2nd-round pick Christian Koloko. Trevor Gleeson will coach.

夏联名单和教练组出来了。

亮了(0)
回复

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @RossCcarter 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

查看更多

毕竟小夏联 不用出阿丘瓦
话说版主 现在这个情况合楼里的信息很容易忽略啊

毕竟小夏联 不用出阿丘瓦
话说版主 现在这个情况合楼里的信息很容易忽略啊

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @RossCcarter 发表的:
只看此人

Koloko grew up playing soccer in Cameroon, didn't commit to playing basketball full-time until he moved to California when he was 17. "My English wasn't good at the beginning so I really had to take time to practice and talk with people... I just got used to it and it got better"

17岁才开始打篮球,22岁被选中。5年时间进nba。

Koloko grew up playing soccer in Cameroon, didn't commit to playing basketball full-time until he moved to California when he was 17. "My English wasn't good at the beginning so I really had to take time to practice and talk with people... I just got used to it and it got better"

17岁才开始打篮球,22岁被选中。5年时间进nba。

西亚卡姆第二

西亚卡姆第二

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @北海神若 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

毕竟小夏联 不用出阿丘瓦 话说版主 现在这个情况合楼里的信息很容易忽略啊

查看更多

毕竟小夏联 不用出阿丘瓦
话说版主 现在这个情况合楼里的信息很容易忽略啊

合起来比起分开发好多了,目前消息也不多汇总一个楼就行了。关键信息我会放在主贴内容里。

合起来比起分开发好多了,目前消息也不多汇总一个楼就行了。关键信息我会放在主贴内容里。

亮了(0)
回复

夏联号码

夏联号码

亮了(0)
回复

赛迪斯杨合同详情:Thad Young's deal only has $1M guaranteed for 2023-24, but Raps have to make that decision by June 30 or it fully guarantees.

8.15M+8.15M is exact structure.

赛迪斯杨合同详情:Thad Young's deal only has $1M guaranteed for 2023-24, but Raps have to make that decision by June 30 or it fully guarantees.

8.15M+8.15M is exact structure.

亮了(0)
回复

Rico Hines is officially a Toronto Raptor

前国王队球员发展教练加盟球队。也是西亚卡姆休赛季训练师,经常在洛杉矶组织训练,跟不少猛龙球员有联系。

Rico Hines is officially a Toronto Raptor

前国王队球员发展教练加盟球队。也是西亚卡姆休赛季训练师,经常在洛杉矶组织训练,跟不少猛龙球员有联系。

亮了(1)
回复

夏联阵容已到赌城训练。

夏联阵容已到赌城训练。

亮了(0)