各位炮蜜们求助一下 50回复/ 2769288 浏览

全部回帖

收起

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4685230041399354去我微博找找看吧,有很多炮哥以前的视频,希望能对你有所帮助!

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4685230041399354去我微博找找看吧,有很多炮哥以前的视频,希望能对你有所帮助!

亮了(0)
回复

这个课堂上大家不关注的大概率都不明白,找点共性的闪光点出来谈谈,突出表现一个点吧。个人最喜欢炮哥在雷霆那段时间

这个课堂上大家不关注的大概率都不明白,找点共性的闪光点出来谈谈,突出表现一个点吧。个人最喜欢炮哥在雷霆那段时间

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @Ease_On 发表的:
只看此人

老哥有心了,日区针不戳

老哥有心了,日区针不戳

感谢老哥

感谢老哥

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @杜壹無二 发表的:
只看此人

可以先从炮的爷爷 61分的故事说起 然后进入NBA征战 为了梦想 没有停止脚步 仍在拼搏

可以先从炮的爷爷 61分的故事说起 然后进入NBA征战 为了梦想 没有停止脚步 仍在拼搏

61分的故事我已经在讲台讲过了

61分的故事我已经在讲台讲过了

亮了(1)
回复

打破西决地板魔咒,去年也已经打进总决赛

打破西决地板魔咒,去年也已经打进总决赛

亮了(1)
回复

氙姐有很多文章你可以参考一下

氙姐有很多文章你可以参考一下

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @克里斯炮man 发表的:
只看此人

Hello everybody .Today I’ll introduce a guy who inspired me a lot which called chris paul.U can also name him Mr 58.He is 183cm so short in that crazy league.cp is a great player from basketball area.From his first appearance in2005,he has made his name famous all the world.Before he came into NBA,he had made a special 61 point for memories his grandfather as a result of murder.And as a new one,he tried his best to become a leader and did some famous scores in reason that audiences could remember his name.Up to now,that’s not so inspired maybe you think .So do I.But during ur best games and best match experiences,he haven’t get the NBA champions.Even never go to the finals neither western finals nor the NBA finals except the tournament with Houston Rockets and the front season with Phnex Suns.Although it’s a long journey without any gains,and also full of injuries and jeers,but he never gives up and always tries his best.So that is why he inspired me a lot.Such a guy,works for 16 years to realize his dream,although the road is so hard.He never gets late and do it as usual in every match in every single day.I think we should learn this in our lifetime,that’s precious,do it?Set a gaol,do ur best to head it,somehow the suffering process could be,never dig ur head and always towards to the gaol.That’s all,thank u

Hello everybody .
Today I’ll introduce a guy who inspired me a lot which called chris paul.U can also name him Mr 58.He is 183cm so short in that crazy league.
cp is a great player from basketball area.From his first appearance in2005,he has made his name famous all the world.Before he came into NBA,he had made a special 61 point for memories his grandfather as a result of murder.And as a new one,he tried his best to become a leader and did some famous scores in reason that audiences could remember his name.Up to now,that’s not so inspired maybe you think .So do I.But during ur best games and best match experiences,he haven’t get the NBA champions.Even never go to the finals neither western finals nor the NBA finals except the tournament with Houston Rockets and the front season with Phnex Suns.Although it’s a long journey without any gains,and also full of injuries and jeers,but he never gives up and always tries his best.So that is why he inspired me a lot.Such a guy,works for 16 years to realize his dream,although the road is so hard.He never gets late and do it as usual in every match in every single day.
I think we should learn this in our lifetime,that’s precious,do it?Set a gaol,do ur best to head it,somehow the suffering process could be,never dig ur head and always towards to the gaol.
That’s all,thank u

Mr.58

Mr.58

亮了(11)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @克里斯炮man 发表的:
只看此人

好多年没用了,写的不怎么好,你将就吧语法估计有问题,不过交流不在乎,出来学校就没特别注重了希望你可以借鉴或则使用

好多年没用了,写的不怎么好,你将就吧
语法估计有问题,不过交流不在乎,出来学校就没特别注重了
希望你可以借鉴或则使用

感谢感谢

感谢感谢

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @网恋被骗5块 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

Mr.58

查看更多

Mr.58

毕竟58,不能落队啊

毕竟58,不能落队啊

亮了(1)
回复
引用 @phx58 发表的:
只看此人

积极乐观,58分还在笑

积极乐观,58分还在笑

傻子吗,不知道那是批图吗

傻子吗,不知道那是批图吗

亮了(1)
回复
查看评论(1)

可以讲讲包括的新标志,上面是他家人和他自己的星座

可以讲讲包括的新标志,上面是他家人和他自己的星座

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @克里斯炮man 发表的:
只看此人

Hello everybody .Today I’ll introduce a guy who inspired me a lot which called chris paul.U can also name him Mr 58.He is 183cm so short in that crazy league.cp is a great player from basketball area.From his first appearance in2005,he has made his name famous all the world.Before he came into NBA,he had made a special 61 point for memories his grandfather as a result of murder.And as a new one,he tried his best to become a leader and did some famous scores in reason that audiences could remember his name.Up to now,that’s not so inspired maybe you think .So do I.But during ur best games and best match experiences,he haven’t get the NBA champions.Even never go to the finals neither western finals nor the NBA finals except the tournament with Houston Rockets and the front season with Phnex Suns.Although it’s a long journey without any gains,and also full of injuries and jeers,but he never gives up and always tries his best.So that is why he inspired me a lot.Such a guy,works for 16 years to realize his dream,although the road is so hard.He never gets late and do it as usual in every match in every single day.I think we should learn this in our lifetime,that’s precious,do it?Set a gaol,do ur best to head it,somehow the suffering process could be,never dig ur head and always towards to the gaol.That’s all,thank u

Hello everybody .
Today I’ll introduce a guy who inspired me a lot which called chris paul.U can also name him Mr 58.He is 183cm so short in that crazy league.
cp is a great player from basketball area.From his first appearance in2005,he has made his name famous all the world.Before he came into NBA,he had made a special 61 point for memories his grandfather as a result of murder.And as a new one,he tried his best to become a leader and did some famous scores in reason that audiences could remember his name.Up to now,that’s not so inspired maybe you think .So do I.But during ur best games and best match experiences,he haven’t get the NBA champions.Even never go to the finals neither western finals nor the NBA finals except the tournament with Houston Rockets and the front season with Phnex Suns.Although it’s a long journey without any gains,and also full of injuries and jeers,but he never gives up and always tries his best.So that is why he inspired me a lot.Such a guy,works for 16 years to realize his dream,although the road is so hard.He never gets late and do it as usual in every match in every single day.
I think we should learn this in our lifetime,that’s precious,do it?Set a gaol,do ur best to head it,somehow the suffering process could be,never dig ur head and always towards to the gaol.
That’s all,thank u

老哥,吻。

老哥,吻。

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @phx58 发表的:
只看此人

积极乐观,58分还在笑

积极乐观,58分还在笑

多少沾点儿,三百一个

多少沾点儿,三百一个

亮了(1)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @克里斯炮man 发表的:
只看此人

Hello everybody .
That’s all,thank u

机器翻译准确度不高,但是老哥写的是真好,我复制收藏啦

大家好 。
今天我要介绍一个给我很大启发的人,他叫 chris paul。U 也可以叫他 58 先生。他在那个疯狂的联盟里 183 厘米这么矮。
cp是篮球界的伟大球员,从2005年第一次出场开始,他的名字就已经举世闻名。在进入NBA之前,他因谋杀而为他的祖父留下了特殊的61分。而作为一个新人,他尽最大努力成为一个领导者,并做了一些著名的分数,因为观众可以记住他的名字。到目前为止,你可能认为这并没有那么鼓舞人心。我也是。但是在你最好的比赛和最好的比赛中经历,他没有拿到过NBA总冠军,除了和休斯顿火箭队的比赛,和菲尼克斯太阳队的前一个赛季,他连西部决赛和NBA总决赛都没进过总决赛。受伤和嘲笑,但他从不放弃,总是尽力而为。所以这就是为什么他给了我很多启发。这样的人,为了实现自己的梦想,努力了16年,尽管道路如此艰难。他从不迟到并在每一天的每场比赛中像往常一样做到这一点。
我觉得我们有生之年应该学会这个,那很珍贵,做吗?设置一个监狱,尽力去领导它,不知何故痛苦的过程可能是,永远不要挖你的头,总是走向监狱。
就这些,谢谢

大家好 。
cp是篮球界的伟大球员,从2005年第一次出场开始,他的名字就已经举世闻名。在进入NBA之前,他因谋杀而为他的祖父留下了特殊的61分。而作为一个新人,他尽最大努力成为一个领导者,并做了一些著名的分数,因为观众可以记住他的名字。到目前为止,你可能认为这并没有那么鼓舞人心。我也是。但是在你最好的比赛和最好的比赛中经历,他没有拿到过NBA总冠军,除了和休斯顿火箭队的比赛,和菲尼克斯太阳队的前一个赛季,他连西部决赛和NBA总决赛都没进过总决赛。受伤和嘲笑,但他从不放弃,总是尽力而为。所以这就是为什么他给了我很多启发。这样的人,为了实现自己的梦想,努力了16年,尽管道路如此艰难。他从不迟到并在每一天的每场比赛中像往常一样做到这一点。
就这些,谢谢

亮了(9)
回复
查看评论(3)
引用 @克里斯炮man 发表的:
只看此人

Hello everybody .
That’s all,thank u

Mr58

Mr58

亮了(1)
回复
引用 @炮哥说你懂我的意思吧 发表的:
只看此人

大家好 。今天我要介绍一个给我很大启发的人,他叫 chris paul。U 也可以叫他 58 先生。他在那个疯狂的联盟里 183 厘米这么矮。cp是篮球界的伟大球员,从2005年第一次出场开始,他的名字就已经举世闻名。在进入NBA之前,他因谋杀而为他的祖父留下了特殊的61分。而作为一个新人,他尽最大努力成为一个领导者,并做了一些著名的分数,因为观众可以记住他的名字。到目前为止,你可能认为这并没有那么鼓舞人心。我也是。但是在你最好的比赛和最好的比赛中经历,他没有拿到过NBA总冠军,除了和休斯顿火箭队的比赛,和菲尼克斯太阳队的前一个赛季,他连西部决赛和NBA总决赛都没进过总决赛。受伤和嘲笑,但他从不放弃,总是尽力而为。所以这就是为什么他给了我很多启发。这样的人,为了实现自己的梦想,努力了16年,尽管道路如此艰难。他从不迟到并在每一天的每场比赛中像往常一样做到这一点。我觉得我们有生之年应该学会这个,那很珍贵,做吗?设置一个监狱,尽力去领导它,不知何故痛苦的过程可能是,永远不要挖你的头,总是走向监狱。就这些,谢谢

大家好 。
就这些,谢谢

“他因谋杀而为他的祖父留下了特殊的61分”看起来怪怪的

“他因谋杀而为他的祖父留下了特殊的61分”看起来怪怪的

亮了(1)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @清水煮毛豆 发表的:
只看此人

傻子吗,不知道那是批图吗

傻子吗,不知道那是批图吗

这是某个所谓nba评论家的言论,这哥们估计忘加狗头了🐶

这是某个所谓nba评论家的言论,这哥们估计忘加狗头了🐶

亮了(2)
回复
引用 @克里斯炮man 发表的:
只看此人

Hello everybody .
That’s all,thank u

老哥真棒啊,请问在学校学的什么专业呀?

老哥真棒啊,请问在学校学的什么专业呀?

亮了(1)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @炮哥说你懂我的意思吧 发表的:
只看此人

大家好 。今天我要介绍一个给我很大启发的人,他叫 chris paul。U 也可以叫他 58 先生。他在那个疯狂的联盟里 183 厘米这么矮。cp是篮球界的伟大球员,从2005年第一次出场开始,他的名字就已经举世闻名。在进入NBA之前,他因谋杀而为他的祖父留下了特殊的61分。而作为一个新人,他尽最大努力成为一个领导者,并做了一些著名的分数,因为观众可以记住他的名字。到目前为止,你可能认为这并没有那么鼓舞人心。我也是。但是在你最好的比赛和最好的比赛中经历,他没有拿到过NBA总冠军,除了和休斯顿火箭队的比赛,和菲尼克斯太阳队的前一个赛季,他连西部决赛和NBA总决赛都没进过总决赛。受伤和嘲笑,但他从不放弃,总是尽力而为。所以这就是为什么他给了我很多启发。这样的人,为了实现自己的梦想,努力了16年,尽管道路如此艰难。他从不迟到并在每一天的每场比赛中像往常一样做到这一点。我觉得我们有生之年应该学会这个,那很珍贵,做吗?设置一个监狱,尽力去领导它,不知何故痛苦的过程可能是,永远不要挖你的头,总是走向监狱。就这些,谢谢

大家好 。
就这些,谢谢

设置一个监狱可还行 听着像要进去一样

设置一个监狱可还行 听着像要进去一样

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(1)
Re:各位炮蜜们求助一下
虎扑游戏中心
太阳专区最热帖
布克和杜兰特是不是有矛盾
如果当初太阳加保罗和沙美特把杜、欧都带来,会怎么样?
布克交易流言
太阳真弱吗?
本人欧文阿杜球迷,太阳怎么办啊
如果太阳首轮出局,杜兰特会离开吗?
季后赛2场都打完了,进攻效率和防守效率排名(附截图)
太阳如果被淘汰我就去追捧教练!
看了一下,布克整个巅峰都要在太阳坐牢了
太阳队主教练还不如斯波教练。
太阳专区最新帖
给你们看看路人视角里太阳的比赛有多么滑稽 三巨头之间毫无化学反应 杜兰特梦游 比尔不坚决 布克开始打爆笑流篮球 沃格尔被芬奇玩弄成傻子 希望森林狼赶紧横扫这破队 备战下一轮的掘金吧
之前的预测,希望连赢4场吧
季后赛2场都打完了,进攻效率和防守效率排名(附截图)
布克交易流言
杜兰特 詹姆斯
22顺位有没有好苗子
太阳用佩恩交易来了什么
布克和杜兰特是不是有矛盾
第三场,太阳是有很大概率是能取胜的。
富儿子适不适合我日
热门游戏-即点即玩
无需下载,足球经理模式一键即玩
《NBA英雄》教练系统上线啦!我选好了,看看你的