长草期黄蜂消息搬运讨论大楼 选秀喜提布克奈特 琼斯 索尔 刘易斯

429回复/ 50152469 浏览
LUKE梁(30级)楼主2021-06-10 10:23:42发布于广东
长草期黄蜂消息搬运讨论大楼 选秀喜提布克奈特 琼斯 索尔 刘易斯LUKE梁 发表在黄蜂专区 https://bbs.hupu.com/hornets

这些回帖亮了

收起

Giovanni Spillman:Charlotte Hornets expected to pursue trade for Myles Turner.
一个小记者说你蜂希望交易得到溜马的迈尔斯特纳
按照不交易年轻核心球员的原则,他应该是在yy…

一个小记者说你蜂希望交易得到溜马的迈尔斯特纳
按照不交易年轻核心球员的原则,他应该是在yy…

亮了(33)
回复
查看评论(1)

Miles dunk on Capella, one of the best in game dunks I've ever seen. That definitely a dunk I'll never forget.
Devonte Graham on THE PLAY OF THE YEAR.
小格在你蜂的访谈节目上大赞小乔隔扣卡佩拉很带劲

Miles dunk on Capella, one of the best in game dunks I've ever seen. That definitely a dunk I'll never forget.
小格在你蜂的访谈节目上大赞小乔隔扣卡佩拉很带劲

亮了(29)
回复

谢谢各位。现在又可以上了。之前在网页版登录,"智能验证"一直无法通过...

谢谢各位。现在又可以上了。之前在网页版登录,"智能验证"一直无法通过...

亮了(25)
回复
引用 @LUKE梁 发表的:
只看此人

J. Michael @ThisIsJMichaelHornets and Twolves REALLY want Turner. Like, REALLY do 

遛马记者说你蜂和木狼的确想要特纳

J. Michael @ThisIsJMichaelHornets and Twolves REALLY want Turner. Like, REALLY do 

遛马记者说你蜂和木狼的确想要特纳

这个是步行者队的记者,现在供职于当地媒体IndyStar。

亮了(18)
回复
查看评论(1)

据说三球和大球住在二球家里

据说三球和大球住在二球家里

亮了(18)
回复

我挺喜欢申京的,可以参考下前土超mvp萨里奇,他受伤前在76人是合格首发。土超现mvp申京下个月才满19岁,绝对是即战力与潜力的完美结合,但有预感会在前十被选走就是了…

我挺喜欢申京的,可以参考下前土超mvp萨里奇,他受伤前在76人是合格首发。土超现mvp申京下个月才满19岁,绝对是即战力与潜力的完美结合,但有预感会在前十被选走就是了…

亮了(13)
回复
引用 @LUKE梁 发表的:
只看此人

遛马记者说你蜂和木狼的确想要特纳

遛马记者说你蜂和木狼的确想要特纳

要特纳小乔和花pj就留不住了 还是自由市场找诺艾尔吧

亮了(14)
回复

Jason Huber:With the 11th pick, Charlotte will have a big range of options to choose from including Baylor guard Davion Mitchell, Florida State forward Scottie Barnes UConn guard James Bouknight, Michigan forward Franz Wagner, Gonzaga forward Corey Kispert, Duke forward Jalen Johnson, Turkey center Alperen Sengun and Texas center Kai Jones to name a few.
The NBA Draft is scheduled to take place July 29.
选秀专家列出了11顺位的适宜人选

Jason Huber:With the 11th pick, Charlotte will have a big range of options to choose from including Baylor guard Davion Mitchell, Florida State forward Scottie Barnes UConn guard James Bouknight, Michigan forward Franz Wagner, Gonzaga forward Corey Kispert, Duke forward Jalen Johnson, Turkey center Alperen Sengun and Texas center Kai Jones to name a few.
The NBA Draft is scheduled to take place July 29.
选秀专家列出了11顺位的适宜人选

亮了(12)
回复

全部回帖

收起

一个小记者说你蜂希望交易得到溜马的迈尔斯特纳
按照不交易年轻核心球员的原则,他应该是在yy…

一个小记者说你蜂希望交易得到溜马的迈尔斯特纳
按照不交易年轻核心球员的原则,他应该是在yy…

亮了(33)
回复
查看评论(1)

小格在你蜂的访谈节目上大赞小乔隔扣卡佩拉很带劲

小格在你蜂的访谈节目上大赞小乔隔扣卡佩拉很带劲

亮了(29)
回复

Darren Wolfson @DWolfsonKSTPor I just never heard. Can't claim to hear everything!
虎扑搬运的那个espn说你蜂和木狼想要特纳的消息,木狼记者说他从来没听过

Darren Wolfson @DWolfsonKSTPor I just never heard. Can't claim to hear everything!
虎扑搬运的那个espn说你蜂和木狼想要特纳的消息,木狼记者说他从来没听过

亮了(6)
回复

据说三球和大球住在二球家里

据说三球和大球住在二球家里

亮了(18)
回复

遛马记者说你蜂和木狼的确想要特纳

遛马记者说你蜂和木狼的确想要特纳

亮了(8)
回复
查看评论(3)
引用 @LUKE梁 发表的:
只看此人

遛马记者说你蜂和木狼的确想要特纳

遛马记者说你蜂和木狼的确想要特纳

中锋确实是非常薄弱的一环

中锋确实是非常薄弱的一环

亮了(4)
回复
引用 @LUKE梁 发表的:
只看此人

遛马记者说你蜂和木狼的确想要特纳

遛马记者说你蜂和木狼的确想要特纳

亮了(18)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @BuzzCity喬約 发表的:
只看此人

原来是特纳的推销员,还以为是黄蜂记者😅

原来是特纳的推销员,还以为是黄蜂记者😅

亮了(7)
回复
引用 @LUKE梁 发表的:
只看此人

遛马记者说你蜂和木狼的确想要特纳

遛马记者说你蜂和木狼的确想要特纳

亮了(14)
回复

三球发ins,回夏洛特了,是找罗齐尔小乔训练吗?

三球发ins,回夏洛特了,是找罗齐尔小乔训练吗?

亮了(6)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @mooncat28 发表的:
只看此人

三球发ins,回夏洛特了,是找罗齐尔小乔训练吗?

三球发ins,回夏洛特了,是找罗齐尔小乔训练吗?

他的ins天天出去玩,这个赛季还没结束,应该不会马上投入训练

他的ins天天出去玩,这个赛季还没结束,应该不会马上投入训练

亮了(10)
回复

Pre-Draft workouts have officially begun 💪🏋️.
你蜂今天正式开始选秀前试训

Pre-Draft workouts have officially begun 💪🏋️.
你蜂今天正式开始选秀前试训

亮了(5)
回复

Scotto: Some executives around the league believe the Charlotte Hornets could make a play for him (Jarrett Allen) as they need a center and have cap space, even though he’s a restricted free agent. Some have floated out Dallas.
你蜂和他侠都想要阿伦

Scotto: Some executives around the league believe the Charlotte Hornets could make a play for him (Jarrett Allen) as they need a center and have cap space, even though he’s a restricted free agent. Some have floated out Dallas.
你蜂和他侠都想要阿伦

亮了(4)
回复

Scotto: From what I’m told, Daniel Theis is looking for the right balance of an opportunity to play, be on a winning team, and have some respect shown through money. The expected value I’ve heard for him from talking with people around the league is he could command interest from teams above the mid-level exception in free agency.
你蜂的yy中锋泰斯想要去一支能赢球,有稳定上场时间的队伍,要价也至少是中产

Scotto: From what I’m told, Daniel Theis is looking for the right balance of an opportunity to play, be on a winning team, and have some respect shown through money. The expected value I’ve heard for him from talking with people around the league is he could command interest from teams above the mid-level exception in free agency.
你蜂的yy中锋泰斯想要去一支能赢球,有稳定上场时间的队伍,要价也至少是中产

亮了(10)
回复

Scotto: In talking with executives around the league and agents that are repping free agents going into the market, everyone is expecting the Hornets to go after a big man or two. They’ve got their free-agent centers on the market in Cody Zeller and Bismack Biyombo. Among the guys that have been linked is Richaun Holmes, Sacramento Kings free-agent center.
大家都觉得你蜂会报价神探

Scotto: In talking with executives around the league and agents that are repping free agents going into the market, everyone is expecting the Hornets to go after a big man or two. They’ve got their free-agent centers on the market in Cody Zeller and Bismack Biyombo. Among the guys that have been linked is Richaun Holmes, Sacramento Kings free-agent center.
大家都觉得你蜂会报价神探

亮了(5)
回复
查看评论(1)

Gozlan on Holmes’ fit in Charlotte: Charlotte’s got the biggest need (at center). As we mentioned in a recent podcast, the Kings are going to have some difficulty in trying to retain Holmes. There are a lot of ways they can try and get around that to give him a fair offer. Charlotte jumps out to me as a team that could be the most aggressive for him.
国王想留下神探有点难,你蜂可以趁机入手

Gozlan on Holmes’ fit in Charlotte: Charlotte’s got the biggest need (at center). As we mentioned in a recent podcast, the Kings are going to have some difficulty in trying to retain Holmes. There are a lot of ways they can try and get around that to give him a fair offer. Charlotte jumps out to me as a team that could be the most aggressive for him.
国王想留下神探有点难,你蜂可以趁机入手

亮了(5)
回复
查看评论(1)

试训这就开始了,不错

试训这就开始了,不错

亮了(5)
回复

Scotto: Some executives around the league believe the Charlotte Hornets could make a play for him (Jarrett Allen) as they need a center and have cap space, even though he’s a restricted free agent. Some have floated out Dallas. Ultimately, I see him staying in Cleveland because they can match anything and gave up a pick to get this guy. They believe in him as the long-term future starting center and a member of their core going forward.
Scotto不相信骑士会轻易放走阿伦,即使大家去抬价,他们还是会匹配的

Scotto: Some executives around the league believe the Charlotte Hornets could make a play for him (Jarrett Allen) as they need a center and have cap space, even though he’s a restricted free agent. Some have floated out Dallas. Ultimately, I see him staying in Cleveland because they can match anything and gave up a pick to get this guy. They believe in him as the long-term future starting center and a member of their core going forward.
Scotto不相信骑士会轻易放走阿伦,即使大家去抬价,他们还是会匹配的

亮了(4)
回复
Re:长草期黄蜂消息搬运讨论大楼 选秀喜提布克奈特 琼斯 索尔 刘易斯
虎扑游戏中心
黄蜂专区最热帖
【西海岸】赛季总结发布会:米勒期待下赛季;马威称自己伤病无大碍!
来黄蜂区问一下
黄蜂选秀选哪个
【西海岸】对夏洛特黄蜂队几位教练候选人的简要资料介绍
黄蜂大胆一点,扶正米勒成为基石
三球、小桥、米勒、格威等人今日参加了球队的赛季总结发布会
今天一天我已经看到无数条吹凯琼斯能成为快船锋线答案的视频了 区那么多人不看比赛就️么?
谁来填补下赛季首发二号位的空缺?
黄蜂是不是还得摆烂啊
黄蜂主帅:最后一场比赛球队展现出了很棒的态度,为他们感到骄傲
热门游戏-即点即玩
无需下载,足球经理模式一键即玩
《NBA英雄》教练系统上线啦!我选好了,看看你的