全部回帖

收起
毕竟也在阿隆索皇马踢球

毕竟也在阿隆索皇马踢球

亮了(8)
回复

很多时候,哈维还比这一个成功得多。

He’s a massive Real Madrid fan, and member

⚽🤝🏎 ¡@alo_oficial, honorary member of #RealMadrid!

Alonso: "I am another member of this great club." 👇

READ: https://t.co/7izo9VCbHi pic.twitter.com/72Cvn3ZBRy

— Real Madrid C.F.  (@realmadriden) September 4, 2017

Cycling isn’t the only sport outside of F1 that Alonso has a passion for, with him also being a big football fan. Specifically, he’s a Madridista. His love for Los Blancos is so strong in fact that in 2017, he signed for the club. Sort of.

The two-time World Champion was made an honorary member of the club with a special presentation being made at the Santiago Bernabeu to announce it, akin to one for new signings. He even took the traditional photo of himself holding a shirt with club President Florentino Perez.

“It is a tremendously special day to be here in this stadium that I love from a distance with all the trips I have,” he said.

“I’ve been asked a lot why I support Real Madrid. I’ve never had a clear answer. I am a Real Madrid fan because I am a Real Madrid fan. Neither do I know why my eyes are brown.

“Real Madrid chose me to be, like millions of people, a fan of this great club.”

————

人父子才是根正苗红吧。皮的开心就好

很多时候,哈维还比这一个成功得多。

He’s a massive Real Madrid fan, and member

⚽🤝🏎 ¡@alo_oficial, honorary member of #RealMadrid!

Alonso: "I am another member of this great club." 👇

READ: https://t.co/7izo9VCbHi pic.twitter.com/72Cvn3ZBRy

— Real Madrid C.F.  (@realmadriden) September 4, 2017

Cycling isn’t the only sport outside of F1 that Alonso has a passion for, with him also being a big football fan. Specifically, he’s a Madridista. His love for Los Blancos is so strong in fact that in 2017, he signed for the club. Sort of.

The two-time World Champion was made an honorary member of the club with a special presentation being made at the Santiago Bernabeu to announce it, akin to one for new signings. He even took the traditional photo of himself holding a shirt with club President Florentino Perez.

“It is a tremendously special day to be here in this stadium that I love from a distance with all the trips I have,” he said.

“I’ve been asked a lot why I support Real Madrid. I’ve never had a clear answer. I am a Real Madrid fan because I am a Real Madrid fan. Neither do I know why my eyes are brown.

“Real Madrid chose me to be, like millions of people, a fan of this great club.”

————

人父子才是根正苗红吧。皮的开心就好

亮了(1)
回复

皇马也是一支充满底蕴的车队

皇马也是一支充满底蕴的车队

亮了(4)
回复
上个与皇马官方刚宣布。。老赛恩斯和阿隆索外加东契奇升级为皇马终身荣誉会员。。。
上个与皇马官方刚宣布。。老赛恩斯和阿隆索外加东契奇升级为皇马终身荣誉会员。。。
亮了(10)
回复