重拾的F1雄心——头哥的2021-22赛季 1579回复/ 4624043 浏览

全部回帖

收起
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @糊涂阿蒙 发表的:
只看此人

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie 💪 @OscarPiastri is SIGNED as our Reserve Driver for 2022. Congratulations on your #AlpineAcademy graduation, Oscar, welcome to the Race Team.@AlpineRacing pic.twitter.com/3XhFAcCf0z

— Alpine F1 Team (@AlpineF1Team) November 16, 2021

Oscar Piastri formally ends links with Alfa Romeo seat, signs as Alpine junior (planetf1.com)Piastri will likely take part in tests for the team in that role, as well as any Friday practice sessions made mandatory for rookie drivers.

Alpine says Piastri will have “an extensive testing programme to continue his preparation and training for a future Formula 1 race seat” and will “consistently attend grands prix to fully integrate with the race team, learn what is expected of an F1 driver and be ready for when the opportunity comes”.

Piastri called it “the next step towards my aim for a race seat in 2023, which is very exciting”.

Piastri named Alpine reserve having missed out on F1 seat - The Race (the-race.com)

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie 💪 @OscarPiastri is SIGNED as our Reserve Driver for 2022. Congratulations on your #AlpineAcademy graduation, Oscar, welcome to the Race Team.@AlpineRacing pic.twitter.com/3XhFAcCf0z

— Alpine F1 Team (@AlpineF1Team) November 16, 2021

Oscar Piastri formally ends links with Alfa Romeo seat, signs as Alpine junior (planetf1.com)

Piastri will likely take part in tests for the team in that role, as well as any Friday practice sessions made mandatory for rookie drivers.

Alpine says Piastri will have “an extensive testing programme to continue his preparation and training for a future Formula 1 race seat” and will “consistently attend grands prix to fully integrate with the race team, learn what is expected of an F1 driver and be ready for when the opportunity comes”.

Piastri called it “the next step towards my aim for a race seat in 2023, which is very exciting”.

Piastri named Alpine reserve having missed out on F1 seat - The Race (the-race.com)

Ocon, who sat out a year in 2019, sympathised with Piastri but was sure it would also work out for him in the long term.

"I think it's just a matter of time before Oscar joins us on the grid," he said at the Qatar Grand Prix on Thursday.

"He's more than talented. He's won pretty much all the titles up until now.

"Of course, waiting is never a fantastic thing for us drivers but the best is for him to watch how everything is going and that's what I did, just trying to get as much information as I could.

"Once you are in the seat, you know how everything works from the inside. That's what I've done and I'm sure he will probably do the same."

Piastri has defended Zhou after some online critics said the Chinese owed his seat to the backing that came with him.

"He's second in the championship, he's got the same amount of wins as me, he led the championship for the first part of the year so he's certainly not coming in with no results at all," the Australian told reporters.

Of Zhou's prospects, Ocon added: "It's fantastic to see him getting to Formula One.

"I've worked with him obviously quite a bit this year, shared an FP1 (practice session) with him in Austria as well, so you know that he was developing very fast into the F1 car.

"I don't think it will take him long to get up to speed but I definitely wish him the best."

Alpine's double world champion Fernando Alonso said Zhou was "a nice kid" and looked forward to racing him.

Ocon sees Piastri as F1 driver before long | The West Australian

Ocon, who sat out a year in 2019, sympathised with Piastri but was sure it would also work out for him in the long term.

"I think it's just a matter of time before Oscar joins us on the grid," he said at the Qatar Grand Prix on Thursday.

"He's more than talented. He's won pretty much all the titles up until now.

"Of course, waiting is never a fantastic thing for us drivers but the best is for him to watch how everything is going and that's what I did, just trying to get as much information as I could.

"Once you are in the seat, you know how everything works from the inside. That's what I've done and I'm sure he will probably do the same."

Piastri has defended Zhou after some online critics said the Chinese owed his seat to the backing that came with him.

"He's second in the championship, he's got the same amount of wins as me, he led the championship for the first part of the year so he's certainly not coming in with no results at all," the Australian told reporters.

Of Zhou's prospects, Ocon added: "It's fantastic to see him getting to Formula One.

"I've worked with him obviously quite a bit this year, shared an FP1 (practice session) with him in Austria as well, so you know that he was developing very fast into the F1 car.

"I don't think it will take him long to get up to speed but I definitely wish him the best."

Alpine's double world champion Fernando Alonso said Zhou was "a nice kid" and looked forward to racing him.

Ocon sees Piastri as F1 driver before long | The West Australian

亮了(0)
回复

The Spaniard has spoken to Brivio heading into this weekend in what could be a key advantage for the team.

“I always enjoy racing in the Middle East. Losail is a track we don’t know that well, but it’s been on the MotoGP calendar for many years, so we’re open minded heading there. I’ve chatted with Davide Brivio about the circuit to see what he had to say as he has the most experience there in the whole team.

“We race in quite a few circuits there and the facilities are good, and you’re usually guaranteed nice weather. We’ve had a look at the track on simulators and onboards and it does look fast with a nice flow to it. It’ll be interesting to see how a Formula 1 car behaves around the circuit compared to a motorcycle.”

"I've chatted with Davide Brivio" - Fernando Alonso - The Checkered Flag

The Spaniard has spoken to Brivio heading into this weekend in what could be a key advantage for the team.

“I always enjoy racing in the Middle East. Losail is a track we don’t know that well, but it’s been on the MotoGP calendar for many years, so we’re open minded heading there. I’ve chatted with Davide Brivio about the circuit to see what he had to say as he has the most experience there in the whole team.

“We race in quite a few circuits there and the facilities are good, and you’re usually guaranteed nice weather. We’ve had a look at the track on simulators and onboards and it does look fast with a nice flow to it. It’ll be interesting to see how a Formula 1 car behaves around the circuit compared to a motorcycle.”

"I've chatted with Davide Brivio" - Fernando Alonso - The Checkered Flag

亮了(0)
回复

With just three races remaining, two-time title-winner Alonso leads by two passes on 114, with four-time champion Vettel on 112.

Informed he currently leads the way as 'king of the overtakes', Alonso said: “I would love to start a bit further up and make no overtakes and be in the top three constantly but it seems that on Sundays we are a little bit more competitive than on Saturdays.

“That is the general rule this year, that we struggle a bit more on a single lap than on race pace. Maybe that is also a consequence of this number."

Jokingly, the Spaniard added: "I need to get a bit more info on what could be the prize at the end so we can push a little bit more in the last few races.”

Alonso and Vettel lock horns over F1 'title' of a different kind - GPFans.com

With just three races remaining, two-time title-winner Alonso leads by two passes on 114, with four-time champion Vettel on 112.

Informed he currently leads the way as 'king of the overtakes', Alonso said: “I would love to start a bit further up and make no overtakes and be in the top three constantly but it seems that on Sundays we are a little bit more competitive than on Saturdays.

“That is the general rule this year, that we struggle a bit more on a single lap than on race pace. Maybe that is also a consequence of this number."

Jokingly, the Spaniard added: "I need to get a bit more info on what could be the prize at the end so we can push a little bit more in the last few races.”

Alonso and Vettel lock horns over F1 'title' of a different kind - GPFans.com

亮了(0)
回复

P5, P9

分头咬住两辆小牛,头哥明天加油!

P5, P9

分头咬住两辆小牛,头哥明天加油!

亮了(0)
回复

Not only has Alonso fallen in love with a track that is hosting F1 for the first time, he found his Alpine car an absolute pleasure to drive – the nuances favouring the A521, which tends to vary in terms of relative performance from venue to venue.

“It was fantastic. I think the car performed really well, all weekend not only in qualy, and it was very enjoyable to drive,” Alonso told Sky F1.

“I told the team ‘if you put in enough fuel I could be all night long driving here’.

“I think there are certain circuits that seem to be better for our package, this is one of those and let’s see tomorrow. Saturday doesn’t mean much, it’s a good starting position but the points are given tomorrow and we need to maximise this position.”

Happy with P5. We race tomorrow . Vamos ✊️ @AlpineF1Team #alpine #f1 #qatar pic.twitter.com/aqz3oegnGt

— Fernando Alonso (@alo_oficial) November 20, 2021

Losail is much better known for MotoGP racing than the four-wheeled variety, but Alonso is clearly thrilled that Formula 1 fitted it into this year’s schedule as a late replacement for the Australian Grand Prix.

“The Qatar track is unbelievable for Formula 1 cars,” said the Spaniard. “I think the high-speed combinations, the long corners, you have everything here.

“Being at night as well, I know it should be no big difference but the track is quite cool at night and that helps a lot the overheating on the tyres, so you feel the grip, you feel you can drive the car, you don’t need to save the tyres in any of the corners and that’s a good feeling for a driver.”

Fernando Alonso could have driven his Alpine car 'all night long' in Qatar qualifying (planetf1.com)

听你说因为驾驶本身就很开心真好~

Not only has Alonso fallen in love with a track that is hosting F1 for the first time, he found his Alpine car an absolute pleasure to drive – the nuances favouring the A521, which tends to vary in terms of relative performance from venue to venue.

“It was fantastic. I think the car performed really well, all weekend not only in qualy, and it was very enjoyable to drive,” Alonso told Sky F1.

“I told the team ‘if you put in enough fuel I could be all night long driving here’.

“I think there are certain circuits that seem to be better for our package, this is one of those and let’s see tomorrow. Saturday doesn’t mean much, it’s a good starting position but the points are given tomorrow and we need to maximise this position.”

Happy with P5. We race tomorrow . Vamos ✊️ @AlpineF1Team #alpine #f1 #qatar pic.twitter.com/aqz3oegnGt

— Fernando Alonso (@alo_oficial) November 20, 2021

Losail is much better known for MotoGP racing than the four-wheeled variety, but Alonso is clearly thrilled that Formula 1 fitted it into this year’s schedule as a late replacement for the Australian Grand Prix.

“The Qatar track is unbelievable for Formula 1 cars,” said the Spaniard. “I think the high-speed combinations, the long corners, you have everything here.

“Being at night as well, I know it should be no big difference but the track is quite cool at night and that helps a lot the overheating on the tyres, so you feel the grip, you feel you can drive the car, you don’t need to save the tyres in any of the corners and that’s a good feeling for a driver.”

Fernando Alonso could have driven his Alpine car 'all night long' in Qatar qualifying (planetf1.com)

听你说因为驾驶本身就很开心真好~

亮了(0)
回复

请笃信一个梦——走啊!我带你们回家!_哔哩哔哩_bilibili

一群真的信这个“故事”的演员。

如果把现实中的阿译后来做过的事也剪进去就更好了

请笃信一个梦——走啊!我带你们回家!_哔哩哔哩_bilibili

一群真的信这个“故事”的演员。

如果把现实中的阿译后来做过的事也剪进去就更好了

亮了(0)
回复

I’d been to the venue in April 2006 for its first international car race: a round of the short-lived Grand Prix Masters championship, which, as the name implies, was for ‘retired’ F1 legends such as Nigel Mansell, Emerson Fittipaldi, Riccardo Patrese, Derek Warwick and Patrick Tambay all driving identical Indy-based cars powered by long-life Cosworth V8s.

It was a marvellous concept that deserved better but imploded after three races after a triple whammy of poor management, financial issues and poor weather at its (August) Silverstone round. Still, GP Masters is a concept which deserves a revival; how about it F1?

Paddock Diary: Qatar Grand Prix part one · RaceFans

提前希望这样的赛事能重来,给万一拿不到22年以后F1合同的我头许愿一个可以偶尔过过瘾的去处呀。

I’d been to the venue in April 2006 for its first international car race: a round of the short-lived Grand Prix Masters championship, which, as the name implies, was for ‘retired’ F1 legends such as Nigel Mansell, Emerson Fittipaldi, Riccardo Patrese, Derek Warwick and Patrick Tambay all driving identical Indy-based cars powered by long-life Cosworth V8s.

It was a marvellous concept that deserved better but imploded after three races after a triple whammy of poor management, financial issues and poor weather at its (August) Silverstone round. Still, GP Masters is a concept which deserves a revival; how about it F1?

提前希望这样的赛事能重来,给万一拿不到22年以后F1合同的我头许愿一个可以偶尔过过瘾的去处呀。

亮了(0)
回复

While waiting for the stewards’ verdict I wander the paddock and pick up from a source in the know that the most likely VW Group brand to enter F1 is not Audi as widely punted by various publications – analysed here – but Porsche, which is in discussions with various teams as engine supplier (only). Audi may still enter as full team, but that decision is unlikely to fall this year.

While waiting for the stewards’ verdict I wander the paddock and pick up from a source in the know that the most likely VW Group brand to enter F1 is not Audi as widely punted by various publications – analysed here – but Porsche, which is in discussions with various teams as engine supplier (only). Audi may still enter as full team, but that decision is unlikely to fall this year.

亮了(0)
回复

P3+P5,就是好开心!

P3+P5,就是好开心!

亮了(1)
回复

“Probably as a weekend in general, this one was the best as Friday, Saturday, Sunday was very consistent,” said Alonso. “Sochi was quite well executed as well, only the rain at the end stopped us from the podium there. The last part of this 2021 is another level compared to the first part. I’m happy with this year of comeback and this preparation into next year is definitely another level now.”

In finishing on the podium, he sets the record interval between podiums – 105 races – and is only the third driver over 40 in the last 35 years to have stood on the podium.

“It feels good,” he said of the podium. “It is obviously a long wait from the last podium, 2014, so I’m happy for this one, we executed a good race, a one-stop strategy. The car was great all weekend long. In qualifying the pace obviously helped to start at the front, also with the penalties of this morning.

“We overtook Gasly in Turn 2, that also helped our race to have little bit cleaner air. It was a long wait. Your career sometimes goes up and down. I had wonderful moments, two or three years ago, winning Le Mans, winning the World Endurance Championship etc, but coming back [to F1] now in preparation for 2022 and the new rules and to have this podium now at the end of the year feels really nice and I think we are more ready than what we were 10 months ago.”

His team mate Esteban Ocon completed a sensational result for Alpine with fifth, giving the French team a huge haul that pushed them 25 points clear of AlphaTauri – who didn’t score - with two races to go.

“It’s like a win for us,” said Ocon. “I’m so glad to see Fernando on the podium. He has driven to the ultimate excellence as he always does. For me, from ninth to fifth is also a fantastic result, I’m very pleased with our race, our pace, and we take 25 points out of AlphaTauri. What a day.

“I also tried to give back a little bit what Fernando gave me from Budapest, I slowed down a good 2.5, 3 seconds Sergio in that lap, so I was hoping that was going to be enough and it was.”

Alonso says first podium since 2014 shows he’s moved to ‘another level’ compared to start of his F1 comeback | Formula 1

还有两站,看住车队第五,加油!

“Probably as a weekend in general, this one was the best as Friday, Saturday, Sunday was very consistent,” said Alonso. “Sochi was quite well executed as well, only the rain at the end stopped us from the podium there. The last part of this 2021 is another level compared to the first part. I’m happy with this year of comeback and this preparation into next year is definitely another level now.”

In finishing on the podium, he sets the record interval between podiums – 105 races – and is only the third driver over 40 in the last 35 years to have stood on the podium.

“It feels good,” he said of the podium. “It is obviously a long wait from the last podium, 2014, so I’m happy for this one, we executed a good race, a one-stop strategy. The car was great all weekend long. In qualifying the pace obviously helped to start at the front, also with the penalties of this morning.

“We overtook Gasly in Turn 2, that also helped our race to have little bit cleaner air. It was a long wait. Your career sometimes goes up and down. I had wonderful moments, two or three years ago, winning Le Mans, winning the World Endurance Championship etc, but coming back [to F1] now in preparation for 2022 and the new rules and to have this podium now at the end of the year feels really nice and I think we are more ready than what we were 10 months ago.”

His team mate Esteban Ocon completed a sensational result for Alpine with fifth, giving the French team a huge haul that pushed them 25 points clear of AlphaTauri – who didn’t score - with two races to go.

“It’s like a win for us,” said Ocon. “I’m so glad to see Fernando on the podium. He has driven to the ultimate excellence as he always does. For me, from ninth to fifth is also a fantastic result, I’m very pleased with our race, our pace, and we take 25 points out of AlphaTauri. What a day.

“I also tried to give back a little bit what Fernando gave me from Budapest, I slowed down a good 2.5, 3 seconds Sergio in that lap, so I was hoping that was going to be enough and it was.”

Alonso says first podium since 2014 shows he’s moved to ‘another level’ compared to start of his F1 comeback | Formula 1

还有两站,看住车队第五,加油!

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)

FERNANDO ALONSO

A total of 2675 days since he last stood on a Formula 1 podium for Ferrari in the 2014 Hungarian Grand Prix, Alonso returned to the rostrum with a superb drive to third place.

From the start of the Qatar weekend, Alonso loved the circuit, describing it as fantastic and saying he could drive round it all night.

He converted that into fifth in qualifying, which turned into third on the grid thanks to penalties and then a brief spell in second place after overtaking Gasly on the first lap.

Inevitably, he was soon passed by Verstappen but with Alpine confident about the wear rate of the troublesome front-left Pirelli, Alonso committed to a one-stopper and switched to hards on lap 23.

With Red Bull putting Sergio Perez onto a two-stopper, Alonso and Alpine’s confidence duly paid dividends.  – ES

Winners and losers from F1's Qatar Grand Prix - The Race (the-race.com)

FERNANDO ALONSO

A total of 2675 days since he last stood on a Formula 1 podium for Ferrari in the 2014 Hungarian Grand Prix, Alonso returned to the rostrum with a superb drive to third place.

From the start of the Qatar weekend, Alonso loved the circuit, describing it as fantastic and saying he could drive round it all night.

He converted that into fifth in qualifying, which turned into third on the grid thanks to penalties and then a brief spell in second place after overtaking Gasly on the first lap.

Inevitably, he was soon passed by Verstappen but with Alpine confident about the wear rate of the troublesome front-left Pirelli, Alonso committed to a one-stopper and switched to hards on lap 23.

With Red Bull putting Sergio Perez onto a two-stopper, Alonso and Alpine’s confidence duly paid dividends.  – ES

Winners and losers from F1's Qatar Grand Prix - The Race (the-race.com)

亮了(1)
回复
引用 @糊涂阿蒙 发表的:
只看此人

还有两站,看住车队第五,加油!

还有两站,看住车队第五,加油!

应该轻松了吧。

应该轻松了吧。

亮了(0)
回复

Prost, 66, told Auto Motor und Sport in Qatar: “For me, he is the best driver in the field.

“The overview of the race he has is unbelievable, as is his feel for the tyres, the statements he makes about the car and how he feeds the engineers,” the Frenchman added.

Prost admits that, when Renault decided to sign Alonso for his F1 comeback, he was sceptical about the two-time title winner’s reputation.

“Fernando has always told me that he has become a different person, and I have to say that he was right,” he said.

“He is totally at the service of the team, and that is very good for the team.”

Alonso 'the best driver in F1' - Prost | GrandPx.news

愿头哥在一支完全认可和欣赏他的一份贡献的车队,以后不再【需要】车手/车队二元对立地考虑问题,尽可能久地享受到赛车本身的快乐。

Prost, 66, told Auto Motor und Sport in Qatar: “For me, he is the best driver in the field.

“The overview of the race he has is unbelievable, as is his feel for the tyres, the statements he makes about the car and how he feeds the engineers,” the Frenchman added.

Prost admits that, when Renault decided to sign Alonso for his F1 comeback, he was sceptical about the two-time title winner’s reputation.

“Fernando has always told me that he has become a different person, and I have to say that he was right,” he said.

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @糊涂阿蒙 发表的:
只看此人

Alonso 'the best driver in F1' - Prost | GrandPx.news愿头哥在一支完全认可和欣赏他的一份贡献的车队,以后不再【需要】车手/车队二元对立地考虑问题,尽可能久地享受到赛车本身的快乐。

我觉得最近是雷诺的动力升级了。

我觉得最近是雷诺的动力升级了。

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @華仔AKL 发表的:
只看此人

我觉得最近是雷诺的动力升级了。

我觉得最近是雷诺的动力升级了。