引用 @ 发表的:
只看此人

引用内容可能违规暂时被隐藏

引用内容可能违规暂时被隐藏

汉密尔顿关键时刻又找到速度了…

汉密尔顿关键时刻又找到速度了…

亮了(0)
回复
It has been a little difficult to quite read Red Bull's form through practice, but there was enough promise from Max Verstappen in flashes during P3 to suggest Mercedes will still have to keep an eye on him this weekend - even if he doesn't necessarily qualify as the nearest car.
That's because McLaren, Racing Point and Renault are all looking very strong here around Sochi.
It has been a little difficult to quite read Red Bull's form through practice, but there was enough promise from Max Verstappen in flashes during P3 to suggest Mercedes will still have to keep an eye on him this weekend - even if he doesn't necessarily qualify as the nearest car.
That's because McLaren, Racing Point and Renault are all looking very strong here around Sochi.
亮了(0)
回复
现在在哪可以免费看排位赛直播?
现在在哪可以免费看排位赛直播?
亮了(0)
回复
Comparing Schumacher and Hamilton on momentous weekend
"They're very different personalities, very different characters. The similarity is the fact that they both started their careers with one team, winning their first world championship, or championships in Michael's case, and then took a risk.
"Michael left Benetton, a team that was built around him, and went to Ferrari - took a year to say hang on a minute this isn't working for me, then dragged people across like Ross Brawn.
"Lewis did a similar thing. He didn't take the people with him from McLaren, but he took a risk - leaving McLaren to go to Mercedes at the time was a perceived risk. But wow, it's worked out for him!"
Comparing Schumacher and Hamilton on momentous weekend
"They're very different personalities, very different characters. The similarity is the fact that they both started their careers with one team, winning their first world championship, or championships in Michael's case, and then took a risk.
"Michael left Benetton, a team that was built around him, and went to Ferrari - took a year to say hang on a minute this isn't working for me, then dragged people across like Ross Brawn.
"Lewis did a similar thing. He didn't take the people with him from McLaren, but he took a risk - leaving McLaren to go to Mercedes at the time was a perceived risk. But wow, it's worked out for him!"
亮了(0)
回复
The reaction to F1's big management change
The big F1 news of the past 24 hours - and indeed the week since reports first emerged on Tuesday night - is the appointment of Stefano Domenicali as the sport's new president and CEO from January, replacing Chase Carey as the sport's day-to-day boss.
In what is probably a Formula 1 first in the cut-and-thrust world of the paddock, the news has seemingly been universally welcomed.
Here are a few soundbites from around the sport over the past day:
Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes: "I don't think they could have really chosen someone better, to be honest, to replace some big shoes of Chase, who has done an amazing job and has always had such a great approach.
"Stefano has got a great heart. He's got a good family and good morals. The future's positive."
Mattia Binotto, Ferrari team principal: "We are very pleased that Chase's role will be entrusted to Stefano as from January 1. His talents as a manager and especially his knowledge of the sport, combined with his experience and personal qualities, make him the ideal choice to carry on Chase's reforms.
"Personally, it will be a pleasure for me to work with a good friend, as we came through the ranks at Ferrari together. I look forward to working along with all the other stakeholders in this sport and with him to make Formula 1 even stronger and more spectacular."
Christian Horner, Red Bull team principal: "He's a gentleman, he's a racer. We obviously raced against him when he was team principal at Ferrari. He knows the business, he understands the sport and it's fantastic that he's getting involved. I'm sure everybody will welcome him back. It's a great choice for that role and I think he'll do a super job."
Karun Chandhok, Sky F1: "He comes with a huge breadth of experience. Mainly at Ferrari, 24 years at the team, but he's got the respect of the rest of the paddock. He's worked recently with the FIA as the head of the single-seater commission. He knows Ross [Brawn] and Jean [Todt] very well from their previous history together - and that's important because one of his key roles is maintaining the relationship with the FIA that F1 have got."
The reaction to F1's big management change
The big F1 news of the past 24 hours - and indeed the week since reports first emerged on Tuesday night - is the appointment of Stefano Domenicali as the sport's new president and CEO from January, replacing Chase Carey as the sport's day-to-day boss.
In what is probably a Formula 1 first in the cut-and-thrust world of the paddock, the news has seemingly been universally welcomed.
Here are a few soundbites from around the sport over the past day:
Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes: "I don't think they could have really chosen someone better, to be honest, to replace some big shoes of Chase, who has done an amazing job and has always had such a great approach.
"Stefano has got a great heart. He's got a good family and good morals. The future's positive."
Mattia Binotto, Ferrari team principal: "We are very pleased that Chase's role will be entrusted to Stefano as from January 1. His talents as a manager and especially his knowledge of the sport, combined with his experience and personal qualities, make him the ideal choice to carry on Chase's reforms.
"Personally, it will be a pleasure for me to work with a good friend, as we came through the ranks at Ferrari together. I look forward to working along with all the other stakeholders in this sport and with him to make Formula 1 even stronger and more spectacular."
Christian Horner, Red Bull team principal: "He's a gentleman, he's a racer. We obviously raced against him when he was team principal at Ferrari. He knows the business, he understands the sport and it's fantastic that he's getting involved. I'm sure everybody will welcome him back. It's a great choice for that role and I think he'll do a super job."
Karun Chandhok, Sky F1: "He comes with a huge breadth of experience. Mainly at Ferrari, 24 years at the team, but he's got the respect of the rest of the paddock. He's worked recently with the FIA as the head of the single-seater commission. He knows Ross [Brawn] and Jean [Todt] very well from their previous history together - and that's important because one of his key roles is maintaining the relationship with the FIA that F1 have got."
亮了(0)
回复
Re:又是长直道的挑战?——9.25-9.27F1俄罗斯站
虎扑游戏中心
F1赛车区最热帖
[流言板]汉密尔顿社媒感谢中国车迷:太爱你了,感谢你们的爱
[流言板]TOTO:车手的作用总是被高估,失去工程师更糟糕
纯讨论:赛恩斯明年到底去哪
改为前12拿分情况下的车手、车队积分榜
不是 周冠宇这哥们真这么火吗??
索伯的那个B版C44有希望跑的快吗
F1还有留给新加入车队的名额吗?