收起
FM的数据收集趋近于白嫖,不少都是义工
FM的数据收集趋近于白嫖,不少都是义工
亮了(58)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @Futre_133 发表的:
只看此人

Yes! Mario contributed an incredible game for all football fans. And we always compare Zlatan with Lv Bu(吕布)when talking about both ROTK and football here XD

Yes! Mario contributed an incredible game for all football fans. And we always compare Zlatan with Lv Bu(吕布)when talking about both ROTK and football here XD

Nice! Zlatan is a perfect Lv Bu.
So Mino Raiola is Dong Zhuo but who is Diaochan?
Diletta Leotta or Pique? [dog]

Nice! Zlatan is a perfect Lv Bu.
So Mino Raiola is Dong Zhuo but who is Diaochan?
Diletta Leotta or Pique? [dog]

亮了(34)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @酒之风 发表的:
只看此人
我想知道那些妖人都是谁负责吹起来的,比如Tielemans这种
Some predictions in FM history are wrong but many others not. Like in football.
亮了(24)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @Futre_133 发表的:
只看此人

Ciao!

[图片]

[图片]

查看更多

Ciao!

OMG!!
I can't eat Pineapple Pizza, I have dignity. Terrible.

I must confess that my wife likes to break spaghetti like that. I had replied that I'll ask divorce if she'll do it again :D
OMG!!

I must confess that my wife likes to break spaghetti like that. I had replied that I'll ask divorce if she'll do it again :D
亮了(25)
回复
查看评论(1)

全部回帖

收起

更新啦~

更新啦~

亮了(0)
回复
FM的数据收集趋近于白嫖,不少都是义工
FM的数据收集趋近于白嫖,不少都是义工
亮了(58)
回复
查看评论(1)
亮了(5)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @酒之风 发表的:
只看此人
亮了(24)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @FabioItaly 发表的:
只看此人
感谢回复!谢谢!
感谢回复!谢谢!
亮了(1)
回复

以前的fm数据比现在离谱,-10都是批发价

以前的fm数据比现在离谱,-10都是批发价

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(1)
when a youngster like the past fm genius 'freddy adu' from America show up,how did u guys define his potential? from his 'flair'? and what is the flair really meaning in fm?
when a youngster like the past fm genius 'freddy adu' from America show up,how did u guys define his potential? from his 'flair'? and what is the flair really meaning in fm?
亮了(1)
回复
查看评论(1)
梅西第一前锋,德容185pa第一中场,给巴萨的小妖pa给的也很高,确实懂球。
亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(1)
牛逼了
牛逼了
亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)

哈哈🚑的声音

哈哈🚑的声音

亮了(1)
回复
引用 @王霸之气_阿囧 发表的:
只看此人
FM的数据收集趋近于白嫖,不少都是义工
FM的数据收集趋近于白嫖,不少都是义工
I am a volunteer and It was a good experience for my CV. There is control over insert data
I am a volunteer and It was a good experience for my CV. There is control over insert data
亮了(5)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @wrazywu 发表的:
只看此人
Freddy Adu was a regular player in MLS since he was 15, He was called by media"the new Pele", so initially, the PA was enormous. Especially because it was the first time FM had a situation like this, an extraordinary potential from 15 years old. It was easily a -9 PA (on young players PA is always negative).
It's not only by flair, it's more about the sum of his skills (mental, physical, technical).
Flair is the capacity of doing the unexpected during the game.
Freddy Adu was a regular player in MLS since he was 15, He was called by media"the new Pele", so initially, the PA was enormous. Especially because it was the first time FM had a situation like this, an extraordinary potential from 15 years old. It was easily a -9 PA (on young players PA is always negative).
It's not only by flair, it's more about the sum of his skills (mental, physical, technical).
亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @轻量级超实惠套餐 发表的:
只看此人
牛逼了
牛逼了
If you have any question, I'm here :)
If you have any question, I'm here :)
亮了(0)
回复
引用 @FabioItaly 发表的:
只看此人

Ciao!

Ciao!

亮了(3)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @魔怔怪阿掰 发表的:
只看此人
185 as PA is a very high one.
I think De Jong could deserve it, what do you think?
亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @FabioItaly 发表的:
只看此人
Freddy Adu was a regular player in MLS since he was 15, He was called by media"the new Pele", so initially, the PA was enormous. Especially because it was the first time FM had a situation like this, an extraordinary potential from 15 years old. It was easily a -9 PA (on young players PA is always negative). It's not only by flair, it's more about the sum of his skills (mental, physical, technical). Flair is the capacity of doing the unexpected during the game.
thanks for the answer. one more quwstion: how to determind a manager's ca/pa?is it the same way you do to the players?and how did the manager's stats influence the hole fm game?
mmmmm thats two questions haha thanks.
thanks for the answer. one more quwstion: how to determind a manager's ca/pa?is it the same way you do to the players?and how did the manager's stats influence the hole fm game?
亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @Futre_133 发表的:
只看此人

Ciao!

[图片]

[图片]

查看更多

Ciao!

OMG!!

OMG!!

亮了(25)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @wrazywu 发表的:
只看此人
thanks for the answer. one more quwstion: how to determind a manager's ca/pa?is it the same way you do to the players?and how did the manager's stats influence the hole fm game?mmmmm thats two questions haha thanks.
The system is quite similar but with different parameters, anyway, the manager's stats influence the game differently.
As players have got "best moves", managers have got different qualities like tendency in the market (they prefer young, they prefer to buy star players ecc..) tendencies on the deployed line-up plus mental quality.
The system is quite similar but with different parameters, anyway, the manager's stats influence the game differently.
As players have got "best moves", managers have got different qualities like tendency in the market (they prefer young, they prefer to buy star players ecc..) tendencies on the deployed line-up plus mental quality.
亮了(1)
回复
引用 @FabioItaly 发表的:
只看此人
185 as PA is a very high one. I think De Jong could deserve it, what do you think?

但fm很多预测也出错了,毕竟还是有负责收集的人的主观倾向

但fm很多预测也出错了,毕竟还是有负责收集的人的主观倾向

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @FabioItaly 发表的:
只看此人
OMG!! I can't eat Pineapple Pizza, I have dignity. Terrible. I must confess that my wife likes to break spaghetti like that. I had replied that I'll ask divorce if she'll do it again :D
OMG!!

Lmao we’d very like to get opinions from Italian professionists!

And one littie question: For Mario Balotelli: How good he was supposed to be after 2012 Euro Cup by Italian?

Lmao we’d very like to get opinions from Italian professionists!

And one littie question: For Mario Balotelli: How good he was supposed to be after 2012 Euro Cup by Italian?

亮了(2)
回复
查看评论(1)
Re:意足协工作的老哥Fabrizio评球第三弹:唠唠FM
虎扑专家预测
足球话题区最热帖
阿森纳还有没有机会夺冠?
巴蒂、亨利、维埃里,这三实力如何排排?
0比5惨败阿森纳,这只切尔西该怎样才能回到正轨?
一高一快!国米提前5轮夺冠 赛后劳塔罗骑在图拉姆
别的不说,C罗年轻的时候是真帅啊
真的想看看大罗在当今足坛会踢的怎么样。