【翻译】德罗赞:在我没穿他的球鞋对阵湖人之后,科比“气疯了”!

5回复/ 45352 浏览
木土小同(77级)楼主2020-03-26 23:57:30发布于浙江
【翻译】德罗赞:在我没穿他的球鞋对阵湖人之后,科比“气疯了”!木土小同 发表在马刺专区 https://bbs.hupu.com/spurs

全部回帖

收起

原文:DeRozan: Kobe 'mad as a motherf-----' after I didn't wear his shoes vs. Lakers
by Chicco Nacion Mar 26, 1:36 PM
TORONTO, ON - DECEMBER 07: DeMar DeRozan #10 of the Toronto Raptors and Kobe Bryant #24 of the Los Angeles Lakers lineup for a free throw during an NBA game at the Air Canada Centre on December 07, San Antonio Spurs forward DeMar DeRozan grew up in Compton, California, idolizing the late Kobe Bryant, and he regularly wore the Los Angeles Lakers legend's shoes during NBA games.
But DeRozan made a point of wearing different kicks whenever he squared off against Bryant
The five-time NBA champ once took notice and made his feelings known to DeRozan, who was a member of the Toronto Raptors at the time.
"This one game we (were) playing the Lakers in Toronto, I said, 'Fuck that. He ain't about to kill us and I've got his shoes on,' and I'm guarding him, right?" DeRozan told former NBAer Nate Robinson during an Instagram Live session with Nice Kicks. "So I wear some Jordan 10s. As soon as he walked on the court, he was mad as a motherfucker."
DeRozan frequently played basketball with Bryant during the summer when the former was in high school, and they developed a close relationship as DeRozan's career progressed

原文:DeRozan: Kobe 'mad as a motherf-----' after I didn't wear his shoes vs. Lakers
by Chicco Nacion Mar 26, 1:36 PM
TORONTO, ON - DECEMBER 07: DeMar DeRozan #10 of the Toronto Raptors and Kobe Bryant #24 of the Los Angeles Lakers lineup for a free throw during an NBA game at the Air Canada Centre on December 07, San Antonio Spurs forward DeMar DeRozan grew up in Compton, California, idolizing the late Kobe Bryant, and he regularly wore the Los Angeles Lakers legend's shoes during NBA games.
But DeRozan made a point of wearing different kicks whenever he squared off against Bryant
The five-time NBA champ once took notice and made his feelings known to DeRozan, who was a member of the Toronto Raptors at the time.
"This one game we (were) playing the Lakers in Toronto, I said, 'Fuck that. He ain't about to kill us and I've got his shoes on,' and I'm guarding him, right?" DeRozan told former NBAer Nate Robinson during an Instagram Live session with Nice Kicks. "So I wear some Jordan 10s. As soon as he walked on the court, he was mad as a motherfucker."
DeRozan frequently played basketball with Bryant during the summer when the former was in high school, and they developed a close relationship as DeRozan's career progressed

亮了(1)
回复

作者:Chicco Nacion
原文地址:https://www.thescore.com/nba/news/1967237/amp?__twitter_impression=true

作者:Chicco Nacion
原文地址:https://www.thescore.com/nba/news/1967237/amp?__twitter_impression=true

亮了(1)
回复

看消息说是11-12赛季的故事,那场阿赞被科比防到13中2,科比则拿下27分

看消息说是11-12赛季的故事,那场阿赞被科比防到13中2,科比则拿下27分

亮了(8)
回复