亮了(0)
回复

我想@那个纯爷们…五个字的…一定会有人猜的到

我想@那个纯爷们…五个字的…一定会有人猜的到

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @忘刷碗了 发表的:
只看此人

You may not know the concept of winning 5.78 million with only 200,000 yuan.We usually only use two words to describe this kind of person: gambling strange!I often say that when Chen Daozai won 37 million yuan with 20 yuan, it was not a problem for Lu Benwei to win 5 million yuan with 200,000 yuan.Ambush his hand, this card can not be picked up, this card need not be picked up, he is dead.Backhand to a super double, muffled to make a fortune. He's super doubled, too? But don't be afraid, he can't win me. Fifty-six, seven, eight, ninety, two explosions, very bullish force this card, if this K is replaced by J, I will kill this card, but can not be replaced.Walking alone for six, foolish to force, K went directly.Let's go and give him two tops. Aunt Hurry up, aunt, aunt, don't you want K? Aunt, hurry up! Don't dally with your aunt.567-890. Wrong number. You should call 2.Pour your aunt a cup of tea, okay, and your aunt pours you a cappuccino.Pour a cappuccino for aunt! Start your bomb show and blow him up. Well done!Seventeen cards can you second me? Can you kill me in seconds?! You can hold Lubenwei seconds with seventeen cards today, me! When! Field! Eat this computer screen!

You may not know the concept of winning 5.78 million with only 200,000 yuan.

We usually only use two words to describe this kind of person: gambling strange!

I often say that when Chen Daozai won 37 million yuan with 20 yuan, it was not a problem for Lu Benwei to win 5 million yuan with 200,000 yuan.

Ambush his hand, this card can not be picked up, this card need not be picked up, he is dead.

Backhand to a super double, muffled to make a fortune. He's super doubled, too? But don't be afraid, he can't win me. Fifty-six, seven, eight, ninety, two explosions, very bullish force this card, if this K is replaced by J, I will kill this card, but can not be replaced.

Walking alone for six, foolish to force, K went directly.

Let's go and give him two tops. Aunt Hurry up, aunt, aunt, don't you want K? Aunt, hurry up! Don't dally with your aunt.

567-890. Wrong number. You should call 2.

Pour your aunt a cup of tea, okay, and your aunt pours you a cappuccino.

Pour a cappuccino for aunt! Start your bomb show and blow him up. Well done!

Seventeen cards can you second me? Can you kill me in seconds?! You can hold Lubenwei seconds with seventeen cards today, me! When! Field! Eat this computer screen!

我佛了

我佛了

亮了(0)
回复
亮了(0)
回复

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @生趣 发表的:
只看此人

20万ドルで578万ドルを稼いだことをご存知ないでしょうか私たちは普通このような人を2つの字で形容することができ(ありえ)ます:賭怪!私はよく言って、あの年陳刀仔は彼は20元で3700万に勝つことができて、私盧本偉は20元で500万に勝つことは問題ではありません。待ち伏せしていて,このカードを奪い取ることはできない,このカードを奪い取らなくても,彼は死んでしまう。逆の手は1つの超倍になって、蒸声は大いに財をなした。彼も超倍加?しかし恐れないで、彼のカードは私に勝てません。五六七八九十、二個揚げて、このKをJにすれば、私はこのKを殺してしまう。一人六人歩いて、馬鹿~追い诘めて、Kをそのまま持って行ってしまいました。彼を1枚の2枚歩かせる。伯母さんは早く、伯母さん、伯母さんはKさんもいらないのですか。おばさん、早くしてよ。おばさんはぐずぐずしないで。五六七八九十。間違いました。2を打つべきでした。伯母さんにお茶を出しましょう。伯母さんがカプチーノを出します。おばさんにカプチーノを注いで!あなたの爆弾ショーを始め彼を爆破させる。きれい!十七枚の札を秒にしてくれますか?秒で殺してくれる?!あなたは今日17枚の札が盧本を偉にすることができる,私!が!試合!このパソコンの画面を食べてしまいます! ! !

20万ドルで578万ドルを稼いだことをご存知ないでしょうか
私たちは普通このような人を2つの字で形容することができ(ありえ)ます:賭怪!
私はよく言って、あの年陳刀仔は彼は20元で3700万に勝つことができて、私盧本偉は20元で500万に勝つことは問題ではありません。
待ち伏せしていて,このカードを奪い取ることはできない,このカードを奪い取らなくても,彼は死んでしまう。
逆の手は1つの超倍になって、蒸声は大いに財をなした。彼も超倍加?しかし恐れないで、彼のカードは私に勝てません。五六七八九十、二個揚げて、このKをJにすれば、私はこのKを殺してしまう。
一人六人歩いて、馬鹿~追い诘めて、Kをそのまま持って行ってしまいました。
彼を1枚の2枚歩かせる。伯母さんは早く、伯母さん、伯母さんはKさんもいらないのですか。おばさん、早くしてよ。おばさんはぐずぐずしないで。
五六七八九十。間違いました。2を打つべきでした。
伯母さんにお茶を出しましょう。伯母さんがカプチーノを出します。
おばさんにカプチーノを注いで!あなたの爆弾ショーを始め彼を爆破させる。きれい!
十七枚の札を秒にしてくれますか?秒で殺してくれる?!あなたは今日17枚の札が盧本を偉にすることができる,私!が!試合!このパソコンの画面を食べてしまいます! ! !

wdnmd
wdnmd
亮了(0)
回复

有考研的兄弟吗

有考研的兄弟吗

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @雷霆慕尼黑 发表的:
只看此人

你这ID够恶心的🤢🤢

你这ID够恶心的🤢🤢

绿街还想做好男人?迟早有个女人打烂你的梦🐶

绿街还想做好男人?迟早有个女人打烂你的梦🐶

亮了(0)
回复
引用 @忘刷碗了 发表的:
只看此人

You may not know the concept of winning 5.78 million with only 200,000 yuan.We usually only use two words to describe this kind of person: gambling strange!I often say that when Chen Daozai won 37 million yuan with 20 yuan, it was not a problem for Lu Benwei to win 5 million yuan with 200,000 yuan.Ambush his hand, this card can not be picked up, this card need not be picked up, he is dead.Backhand to a super double, muffled to make a fortune. He's super doubled, too? But don't be afraid, he can't win me. Fifty-six, seven, eight, ninety, two explosions, very bullish force this card, if this K is replaced by J, I will kill this card, but can not be replaced.Walking alone for six, foolish to force, K went directly.Let's go and give him two tops. Aunt Hurry up, aunt, aunt, don't you want K? Aunt, hurry up! Don't dally with your aunt.567-890. Wrong number. You should call 2.Pour your aunt a cup of tea, okay, and your aunt pours you a cappuccino.Pour a cappuccino for aunt! Start your bomb show and blow him up. Well done!Seventeen cards can you second me? Can you kill me in seconds?! You can hold Lubenwei seconds with seventeen cards today, me! When! Field! Eat this computer screen!

You may not know the concept of winning 5.78 million with only 200,000 yuan.

We usually only use two words to describe this kind of person: gambling strange!

I often say that when Chen Daozai won 37 million yuan with 20 yuan, it was not a problem for Lu Benwei to win 5 million yuan with 200,000 yuan.

Ambush his hand, this card can not be picked up, this card need not be picked up, he is dead.

Backhand to a super double, muffled to make a fortune. He's super doubled, too? But don't be afraid, he can't win me. Fifty-six, seven, eight, ninety, two explosions, very bullish force this card, if this K is replaced by J, I will kill this card, but can not be replaced.

Walking alone for six, foolish to force, K went directly.

Let's go and give him two tops. Aunt Hurry up, aunt, aunt, don't you want K? Aunt, hurry up! Don't dally with your aunt.

567-890. Wrong number. You should call 2.

Pour your aunt a cup of tea, okay, and your aunt pours you a cappuccino.

Pour a cappuccino for aunt! Start your bomb show and blow him up. Well done!

Seventeen cards can you second me? Can you kill me in seconds?! You can hold Lubenwei seconds with seventeen cards today, me! When! Field! Eat this computer screen!

感觉用also更骚一点🐶

感觉用also更骚一点🐶

亮了(0)
回复

有没有魔兽玩家

有没有魔兽玩家

亮了(0)
回复
查看评论(1)

我带着我女神来啦🐶…

我带着我女神来啦🐶…

亮了(0)