查看评论(6)
典型的输不起,要是最后红队赢了?自己不浪15分不被逆转,你还要求重赛吗?
亮了(176)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @Mr.Know-All 发表的:
只看此人
1.要是这个误判发生在第一节可热闹了。2.重赛的话允许阿德上吗?如果沃克这两天膝盖发酸不能上场,还能重赛吗?3.如果重赛,哈登不能上场可以吗?4.如果重赛时会再发生误判吗?
1.要是这个误判发生在第一节可热闹了。
2.重赛的话允许阿德上吗?如果沃克这两天膝盖发酸不能上场,还能重赛吗?
3.如果重赛,哈登不能上场可以吗?
4.如果重赛时会再发生误判吗?
赛到火箭赢为止
赛到火箭赢为止
亮了(141)
回复
查看评论(1)

你妈,你领先15分你都输,你要是当时有这份想赢的精气神至于让马刺赢?那以后有漏判的比赛都重赛?

亮了(102)
回复
要重赛的话,直接重新打一场
要重赛的话,直接重新打一场
亮了(85)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @纵横微天下 发表的:
只看此人
要重赛的话,直接重新打一场
要重赛的话,直接重新打一场

我赢了凭什么重打

我赢了凭什么重打

亮了(63)
回复
。。。时间裂隙??EDG???
。。。时间裂隙??EDG???
亮了(51)
回复
引用 @Mr.Know-All 发表的:
只看此人
1.要是这个误判发生在第一节可热闹了。2.重赛的话允许阿德上吗?如果沃克这两天膝盖发酸不能上场,还能重赛吗?3.如果重赛,哈登不能上场可以吗?4.如果重赛时会再发生误判吗?
1.要是这个误判发生在第一节可热闹了。
3.如果重赛,哈登不能上场可以吗?
4.如果重赛时会再发生误判吗?
对,如果重赛再有误判,然后再重赛?循环往复?真是笑话
亮了(47)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @ 发表的:
只看此人
可笑……
可笑……

这他妈要是重赛,我把话放这里,这辈子不再看nba,这不是恶心人吗?

这他妈要是重赛,我把话放这里,这辈子不再看nba,这不是恶心人吗?

亮了(36)
回复
查看评论(4)
引用 @Mr.Know-All 发表的:
只看此人
1.要是这个误判发生在第一节可热闹了。
3.如果重赛,哈登不能上场可以吗?
4.如果重赛时会再发生误判吗?
当年热火重赛,奥尼尔都被交易了。。。
当年热火重赛,奥尼尔都被交易了。。。
亮了(37)
回复
引用 @Mr.Know-All 发表的:
只看此人
1.要是这个误判发生在第一节可热闹了。
3.如果重赛,哈登不能上场可以吗?
4.如果重赛时会再发生误判吗?

重赛谁都能上,参考07年热火

重赛谁都能上,参考07年热火

亮了(16)
回复

火箭直接申请18年西决3:2以后的第六场重赛得了 然后打现在的勇士和骑士

火箭直接申请18年西决3:2以后的第六场重赛得了 然后打现在的勇士和骑士

亮了(20)
回复
查看评论(1)

威少回场空接 哈登界外救球造犯规是不也应该申请下

威少回场空接 哈登界外救球造犯规是不也应该申请下

亮了(19)
回复
这里也存一份,几个记者对此事的看法,没有觉得需要重赛的
Here's what NBA analysts are saying about the controversy:

Michael McCann, Sports Illustrated

It’s very unlikely that Silver would unilaterally reverse the outcome of the Rockets-Spurs game. It’s unclear how the game would have ended if the Harden dunk had counted. After all, every play after the dunk would have been influenced in some way or another. The Rockets might have still won. To the extent the NBA takes action, a replay of the final 7:50 seems like a more reasonable approach than a reversal of the game’s outcome.

The harder question for Silver is whether he ought to order the replay. If he allows it here, does he open “Pandora’s Box” where he would be expected to do so again? Once Silver injects himself into a game to alter a referee’s mistake, other teams might demand he do so in future situations involving bad calls.

Brian T. Smith, Houston Chronicle

Harden’s should’ve-been dunk didn’t come in the final minute of regulation. Or the final seconds. Or the first or second OT. That, obviously, doesn’t make the inexcusable right. But the L should remain an L and, again, the Rockets are missing the much larger picture by acting like the refs and NBA wronged them.

The refs missed one call early in the fourth quarter. Harden and Westbrook missed 50 shots.

Jeff Balke, Houston Press

The pressure is mounting for leagues to show accountability in officiating or risk alienating fans.

This may have been a total fluke of a play — how often does a ball come out of the basket and mysteriously flip itself back up onto the rim? — but if not this, it will be something else in the future and the NBA needs to be prepared. Because, whatever they decide to do, what happened on Tuesday night cannot happen again. Not to any team.

Paul Pierce, ESPN's The Jump

The Rockets, they blew this game. I don't think you need to go back, look at it. I've seen blown calls on fouls, guys stepping out of bounds. [Kevin Durant] did this. He stepped clearly out of bounds. Never have I seen a blown call on a made basket... But that's human error.

Brian Windhorst, ESPN's The Jump

As far as I understand it, the only way you can replay a game is if the rules were misapplied. In this case, it was just a blown call. It was a particularly egregious blown call, you hate to see it, but it was a blown call. So I do not believe it will be replayed.

Shannon Sharpe, FS1's Undisputed

There is no way in hell they should play the final 7:50. There are goaltending's that happen in the first quarter or the second quarter or the third quarter that they miss. This was a missed call. The bottom line is the referees did not know the ball had gone in the basket. That was it.

Jalen Rose, ESPN's Jalen & Jacoby

The nets are too long. That's the adjustment, along with the rule change. As long as the refs are able to go back and say it's a two or a three after a play, they should be able to do it on a play like this.

It’s very unlikely that Silver would unilaterally reverse the outcome of the Rockets-Spurs game. It’s unclear how the game would have ended if the Harden dunk had counted. After all, every play after the dunk would have been influenced in some way or another. The Rockets might have still won. To the extent the NBA takes action, a replay of the final 7:50 seems like a more reasonable approach than a reversal of the game’s outcome.

The harder question for Silver is whether he ought to order the replay. If he allows it here, does he open “Pandora’s Box” where he would be expected to do so again? Once Silver injects himself into a game to alter a referee’s mistake, other teams might demand he do so in future situations involving bad calls.

Harden’s should’ve-been dunk didn’t come in the final minute of regulation. Or the final seconds. Or the first or second OT. That, obviously, doesn’t make the inexcusable right. But the L should remain an L and, again, the Rockets are missing the much larger picture by acting like the refs and NBA wronged them.

The refs missed one call early in the fourth quarter. Harden and Westbrook missed 50 shots.

The pressure is mounting for leagues to show accountability in officiating or risk alienating fans.

This may have been a total fluke of a play — how often does a ball come out of the basket and mysteriously flip itself back up onto the rim? — but if not this, it will be something else in the future and the NBA needs to be prepared. Because, whatever they decide to do, what happened on Tuesday night cannot happen again. Not to any team.

The Rockets, they blew this game. I don't think you need to go back, look at it. I've seen blown calls on fouls, guys stepping out of bounds. [Kevin Durant] did this. He stepped clearly out of bounds. Never have I seen a blown call on a made basket... But that's human error.

As far as I understand it, the only way you can replay a game is if the rules were misapplied. In this case, it was just a blown call. It was a particularly egregious blown call, you hate to see it, but it was a blown call. So I do not believe it will be replayed.

There is no way in hell they should play the final 7:50. There are goaltending's that happen in the first quarter or the second quarter or the third quarter that they miss. This was a missed call. The bottom line is the referees did not know the ball had gone in the basket. That was it.

The nets are too long. That's the adjustment, along with the rule change. As long as the refs are able to go back and say it's a two or a three after a play, they should be able to do it on a play like this.
亮了(15)
回复
查看评论(1)

全部回帖

收起
可笑……
可笑……
亮了(349)
回复
查看评论(3)
明天把奖杯发给他们,其余比赛以后都以全明星标准的娱乐赛就好了
明天把奖杯发给他们,其余比赛以后都以全明星标准的娱乐赛就好了
亮了(253)
回复

亮了(15)
回复
查看评论(1)
。。。时间裂隙??EDG???
。。。时间裂隙??EDG???
亮了(51)
回复
常规赛要发工资好吧,先把马刺球员这场工资发了,而且重赛不该是从头开始??不然其他误判,漏罚咋算
常规赛要发工资好吧,先把马刺球员这场工资发了,而且重赛不该是从头开始??不然其他误判,漏罚咋算
亮了(1)
回复
要重赛的话,直接重新打一场
要重赛的话,直接重新打一场
亮了(85)
回复
查看评论(1)

亮了(102)
回复
重赛要打7分5O秒,可不短。不过也好,对位哈登、威少,也是对马刺年轻球员的历练。但还是要先搞清责任问题,如果不是马刺的责任,重赛对马刺就不大公平了。
重赛要打7分5O秒,可不短。不过也好,对位哈登、威少,也是对马刺年轻球员的历练。但还是要先搞清责任问题,如果不是马刺的责任,重赛对马刺就不大公平了。
亮了(3)
回复
查看评论(1)
碰瓷碰出新境界了吧???总经理不要脸的让整个全队都忘记体育精神了??
碰瓷碰出新境界了吧???总经理不要脸的让整个全队都忘记体育精神了??
亮了(215)
回复
查看评论(5)
引用 @十二如初 发表的:
只看此人
这里也存一份,几个记者对此事的看法,没有觉得需要重赛的Here's what NBA analysts are saying about the controversy:Michael McCann, Sports IllustratedIt’s very unlikely that Silver would unilaterally reverse the outcome of the Rockets-Spurs game. It’s unclear how the game would have ended if the Harden dunk had counted. After all, every play after the dunk would have been influenced in some way or another. The Rockets might have still won. To the extent the NBA takes action, a replay of the final 7:50 seems like a more reasonable approach than a reversal of the game’s outcome.The harder question for Silver is whether he ought to order the replay. If he allows it here, does he open “Pandora’s Box” where he would be expected to do so again? Once Silver injects himself into a game to alter a referee’s mistake, other teams might demand he do so in future situations involving bad calls.Brian T. Smith, Houston ChronicleHarden’s should’ve-been dunk didn’t come in the final minute of regulation. Or the final seconds. Or the first or second OT. That, obviously, doesn’t make the inexcusable right. But the L should remain an L and, again, the Rockets are missing the much larger picture by acting like the refs and NBA wronged them.The refs missed one call early in the fourth quarter. Harden and Westbrook missed 50 shots.Jeff Balke, Houston PressThe pressure is mounting for leagues to show accountability in officiating or risk alienating fans.This may have been a total fluke of a play — how often does a ball come out of the basket and mysteriously flip itself back up onto the rim? — but if not this, it will be something else in the future and the NBA needs to be prepared. Because, whatever they decide to do, what happened on Tuesday night cannot happen again. Not to any team.Paul Pierce, ESPN's The JumpThe Rockets, they blew this game. I don't think you need to go back, look at it. I've seen blown calls on fouls, guys stepping out of bounds. [Kevin Durant] did this. He stepped clearly out of bounds. Never have I seen a blown call on a made basket... But that's human error.Brian Windhorst, ESPN's The JumpAs far as I understand it, the only way you can replay a game is if the rules were misapplied. In this case, it was just a blown call. It was a particularly egregious blown call, you hate to see it, but it was a blown call. So I do not believe it will be replayed.Shannon Sharpe, FS1's UndisputedThere is no way in hell they should play the final 7:50. There are goaltending's that happen in the first quarter or the second quarter or the third quarter that they miss. This was a missed call. The bottom line is the referees did not know the ball had gone in the basket. That was it.Jalen Rose, ESPN's Jalen & JacobyThe nets are too long. That's the adjustment, along with the rule change. As long as the refs are able to go back and say it's a two or a three after a play, they should be able to do it on a play like this.

记者们举例有,如果开了重赛先河,所有队伍都会开始排队要求重赛,还有杜兰特出界以及最后裁判报告里写的一堆误判,也没见有球队要求重赛。举个例子,去年马刺打灰熊被强行吹犯规输球,马刺有说“球员们别伤心,我们去申诉重赛?”
记者们举例有,如果开了重赛先河,所有队伍都会开始排队要求重赛,还有杜兰特出界以及最后裁判报告里写的一堆误判,也没见有球队要求重赛。举个例子,去年马刺打灰熊被强行吹犯规输球,马刺有说“球员们别伤心,我们去申诉重赛?”
亮了(20)
回复
查看评论(1)
亮了(176)
回复
查看评论(1)

别开玩笑了,不可能的,历史上各类比赛的乱七八糟的事多了,重赛只是博眼球的说法,校花要同意了那真是拿体育开玩笑,体育本来就是因为不可知因素多而充满魅力。不爽就重赛?以后比赛肯定会给他们找回来的,赛个p

别开玩笑了,不可能的,历史上各类比赛的乱七八糟的事多了,重赛只是博眼球的说法,校花要同意了那真是拿体育开玩笑,体育本来就是因为不可知因素多而充满魅力。不爽就重赛?以后比赛肯定会给他们找回来的,赛个p

亮了(12)
回复

威少回场空接 哈登界外救球造犯规是不也应该申请下

威少回场空接 哈登界外救球造犯规是不也应该申请下

亮了(19)
回复
火箭一厢情愿的说法,以前虽有重赛过,但不表示就会如火箭所愿
火箭一厢情愿的说法,以前虽有重赛过,但不表示就会如火箭所愿
亮了(4)
回复
1.要是这个误判发生在第一节可热闹了。
3.如果重赛,哈登不能上场可以吗?
4.如果重赛时会再发生误判吗?
1.要是这个误判发生在第一节可热闹了。
3.如果重赛,哈登不能上场可以吗?
4.如果重赛时会再发生误判吗?
亮了(201)
回复
查看评论(6)
引用 @Mr.Know-All 发表的:
只看此人
1.要是这个误判发生在第一节可热闹了。
3.如果重赛,哈登不能上场可以吗?
4.如果重赛时会再发生误判吗?
亮了(47)
回复
查看评论(1)
Re:ESPN:红队希望重赛最后7分50秒
虎扑游戏中心
马刺专区最热帖
掘金建队是否可以成为马刺的参考
索子要对比的应该是他
湖人一直没搞明白,一场赢不了掘金的问题出在詹姆斯主控上面了
特雷杨,瓦塞尔,鹈鹕琼斯,马卡,文班,这个阵容怎么样?
哪里跌倒哪里站起
三年之后文班能不能和约基奇掰掰手腕?
为什么大家都很想交易
如果马刺迎回默里,马刺的薪资将是未来四年联盟最健康的最有竞争力的球队
邓肯+上将能不能限制约基奇
二个球员,你们喜欢哪一个
马刺专区最新帖
哪里跌倒哪里站起
索子要对比的应该是他
隔壁能为裁判问题emo一天,是否让你想起了10年前的剧本
文班下赛季会练出策应吗?
浓眉: 为啥我不是DPOY联盟不喜欢我…
邓肯+上将能不能限制约基奇
文班DPOY 8票了!8:13 ! NBA.COM的MichaelWright投了文班!阳光请照耀吧!
给斑马组一个理想的队(现役),大家会摆出什么样的阵容?
关于锁汉的两张对比图
选秀观察 | 2024级新秀季末观察(13):康大新科MOP应该已经稳住了次轮签?
热门游戏-即点即玩
无需下载,足球经理模式一键即玩
《NBA英雄》教练系统上线啦!我选好了,看看你的