只看此人
I hope you can do your best next season! 😶

亮了(2414)
回复
查看评论(17)
引用 @DannyGreen 发表的:
只看此人
Yeah,I mean I’m older, more mature, not new to the city, not as much as nervous . You know first time that’s, how’s the food, how are the people, how are the fans, I kind of know now, more comfortable this time around.
工作人员翻译:我年龄更大了、更成熟了,对这个城市(北京)来说不是新客,没有之前那么紧张。第一次来的时候想的都是,吃的怎么样、这里的人怎么样、中国的粉丝怎么样。现在我更了解这些了,这次来感觉更舒服。

Yeah,I mean I’m older, more mature, not new to the city, not as much as nervous . You know first time that’s, how’s the food, how are the people, how are the fans, I kind of know now, more comfortable this time around.
工作人员翻译:我年龄更大了、更成熟了,对这个城市(北京)来说不是新客,没有之前那么紧张。第一次来的时候想的都是,吃的怎么样、这里的人怎么样、中国的粉丝怎么样。现在我更了解这些了,这次来感觉更舒服。

do you know 张铁林?
do you know 张铁林?
亮了(1463)
回复
查看评论(6)

Spurs fan. Wish you good luck in Lakers.
Spurs fans always love u.

亮了(1141)
回复
查看评论(14)
引用 @shenhui947 发表的:
只看此人

Hi Danny, you have won the title in 2013-14 with Spurs and in 2018-19 with Raptors, what's the difference between the first and the second one?

Hi Danny, you have won the title in 2013-14 with Spurs and in 2018-19 with Raptors, what's the difference between the first and the second one?

First one, I was younger and I don’t think I appreciate it as much. Then I realize it’s how much harder to get there to win the ring. So this time around, I definitely appreciate it a lot more, with a harder and tougher road, with different team, different organization, which made it pretty special.
工作人员翻译:第一个的时候,我还很年轻,我并没意识到它有多难之后我意识到要想拿到冠军戒指是多么的困难。所以这一次,我肯定更感激。更艰难的道路,不同的团队,不同的组织,这让它很特别。

First one, I was younger and I don’t think I appreciate it as much. Then I realize it’s how much harder to get there to win the ring. So this time around, I definitely appreciate it a lot more, with a harder and tougher road, with different team, different organization, which made it pretty special.
工作人员翻译:第一个的时候,我还很年轻,我并没意识到它有多难之后我意识到要想拿到冠军戒指是多么的困难。所以这一次,我肯定更感激。更艰难的道路,不同的团队,不同的组织,这让它很特别。

亮了(724)
回复
查看评论(7)
引用 @用户0506186009 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

查看更多

拉杆3分🐮🍺

拉杆3分🐮🍺

亮了(557)
回复
查看评论(1)
亮了(948)
回复
查看评论(7)
引用 @天秤boardman 发表的:
只看此人

Hello Green, what's your favorite Chinese food?

It’s hard to say in Beijing, but I know in Taipei we did have some great dumplings there . But I enjoy all type of Chinese food , even when i’m in the states back home to New York, some of my favorite dishes that i have to getting those are the real Chinese food. Much different stuff.
工作人员翻译:在北京很难说出最喜欢的一个,但是我们在台北吃过特别好吃的饺子。但是我喜欢所有种类的中国菜,就算我回到纽约,我最喜欢的菜、我必须要吃的菜之一,就是正宗的中国菜。还有很多种我都很喜欢。
It’s hard to say in Beijing, but I know in Taipei we did have some great dumplings there . But I enjoy all type of Chinese food , even when i’m in the states back home to New York, some of my favorite dishes that i have to getting those are the real Chinese food. Much different stuff.
工作人员翻译:在北京很难说出最喜欢的一个,但是我们在台北吃过特别好吃的饺子。但是我喜欢所有种类的中国菜,就算我回到纽约,我最喜欢的菜、我必须要吃的菜之一,就是正宗的中国菜。还有很多种我都很喜欢。
亮了(450)
回复
查看评论(7)
引用 @用户0506186009 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

查看更多

这个图我看一次笑一次,感觉太神奇

这个图我看一次笑一次,感觉太神奇

亮了(442)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @DannyGreen 发表的:
只看此人

亮了(373)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @干电钻井的 发表的:
只看此人

Which team would you like to say is your biggest opponent in Western Conference?

Which team would you like to say is your biggest opponent in Western Conference?

It’s hard to say because so many good teams in the west, obviously everybody keeps talking about the Lakers and Clippers right way now. That would be one of the tough teams to play. Golden state are still very good, even they have some injures, but they have some different pieces, picking up some guys. Denver’s very good, Portland, there are so many teams, it’s hard just pick one in the west. Even the younger team, Sacramento. And also the San Antonio.
工作人员翻译:很难说,因为西部有那么多优秀的球队很明显,现在每个人都在谈论湖人和快船。那将是最难对付的球队之一。勇士仍然很好,即使他们有一些伤病,但他们有一些不同的部分,休赛季也签了一些人。丹佛很好,波特兰……太多球队了,在西部挑一支球队很难。还有年轻的国王。还有马刺。

It’s hard to say because so many good teams in the west, obviously everybody keeps talking about the Lakers and Clippers right way now. That would be one of the tough teams to play. Golden state are still very good, even they have some injures, but they have some different pieces, picking up some guys. Denver’s very good, Portland, there are so many teams, it’s hard just pick one in the west. Even the younger team, Sacramento. And also the San Antonio.
工作人员翻译:很难说,因为西部有那么多优秀的球队很明显,现在每个人都在谈论湖人和快船。那将是最难对付的球队之一。勇士仍然很好,即使他们有一些伤病,但他们有一些不同的部分,休赛季也签了一些人。丹佛很好,波特兰……太多球队了,在西部挑一支球队很难。还有年轻的国王。还有马刺。

亮了(293)
回复
查看评论(7)
引用 @LukaDoncic_77 发表的:
只看此人

Hey, Danny. What's your goal of next season?

Hey, Danny. What's your goal of next season?

Just to be better with everything I do. Obviously, wanna be more efficient, put a better numbers individually, shot better, shot more effectively, continue to space the floor, help my team, defensively continue do what I’ve been doing.
工作人员翻译:在每一件事上做到更好。明显,我想要更有效率,个人投出更好的数据,投篮更好,投篮更有效,继续腾出空间,帮助我的球队,防守上,继续做我一直在做的事情。

Just to be better with everything I do. Obviously, wanna be more efficient, put a better numbers individually, shot better, shot more effectively, continue to space the floor, help my team, defensively continue do what I’ve been doing.
工作人员翻译:在每一件事上做到更好。明显,我想要更有效率,个人投出更好的数据,投篮更好,投篮更有效,继续腾出空间,帮助我的球队,防守上,继续做我一直在做的事情。

亮了(222)
回复
查看评论(2)
Thank you for all your support. Hope to see you guys soon.
Thank you for all your support. Hope to see you guys soon.
亮了(240)
回复
查看评论(4)
引用 @aeoasuka 发表的:
只看此人

How would you define basketball in your life?

How would you define basketball in your life?

Basketball started all as passion and love, something that I was love to do, I’m still love to do, now it’s been a tool that give me education, makes me travel the world, meet some special people, see some special places, the fans. I still have passion and love for the game. But outside of passion, it also being a great tool for me, helping me get college degree, meeting so many great people, building connections and relationships with so many special people.

工作人员翻译:篮球始于激情和热爱,它是我喜欢的事情,我现在依旧很喜欢但现在它也是一个工具,让我接受教育,让我环游世界,遇见一些特别的人,看到一些特别的地方,粉丝。我仍然热爱这项运动。但除了激情之外,它也是我的一个很好的工具,帮助我获得大学学位,结识了那么多优秀的人,与那么多特殊的人建立了联系和关系。

Basketball started all as passion and love, something that I was love to do, I’m still love to do, now it’s been a tool that give me education, makes me travel the world, meet some special people, see some special places, the fans. I still have passion and love for the game. But outside of passion, it also being a great tool for me, helping me get college degree, meeting so many great people, building connections and relationships with so many special people.

工作人员翻译:篮球始于激情和热爱,它是我喜欢的事情,我现在依旧很喜欢但现在它也是一个工具,让我接受教育,让我环游世界,遇见一些特别的人,看到一些特别的地方,粉丝。我仍然热爱这项运动。但除了激情之外,它也是我的一个很好的工具,帮助我获得大学学位,结识了那么多优秀的人,与那么多特殊的人建立了联系和关系。

亮了(186)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @用户0506186009 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

查看更多

做人要低调🐶

做人要低调🐶

亮了(197)
回复
查看评论(3)
引用 @用户0506186009 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

查看更多

三分拉杆

三分拉杆

亮了(194)
回复
引用 @陈皮阔步阔以 发表的:
只看此人

Hey Danny, you have shown new hairstyle in celebrating ceremony, many young guys in China have troubles with hair loss, they want to know how you keep your hair thick

Hey Danny, you have shown new hairstyle in celebrating ceremony, many young guys in China have troubles with hair loss, they want to know how you keep your hair thick

Obviously it's something about genetics but you need to have enough sleep as well. I like my current hairstyle.
工作人员翻译:显然这与基因有关,但你也需要有足够的睡眠。我喜欢我现在的发型。

Obviously it's something about genetics but you need to have enough sleep as well. I like my current hairstyle.

亮了(169)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @DannyGreen 发表的:
只看此人
好评,皇阿玛认为台湾也是中国的领土👏👏👏
好评,皇阿玛认为台湾也是中国的领土👏👏👏
亮了(330)
回复
查看评论(5)
引用 @最最最爱勒布朗 发表的:
只看此人

OK,I Will

OK,I Will

亮了(148)
回复
引用 @DannyGreen 发表的:
只看此人

暗示14年冠军拿的太容易了🐶
暗示14年冠军拿的太容易了🐶
亮了(149)
回复
查看评论(4)
引用 @走个半凉温度 发表的:
只看此人

Do you remember the first time you played basketball?

Do you remember the first time you played basketball?

I do. I remember vividly. I first played basketball when I was 5 years old. And later I played in the youth league in my hometown against the kids older than me. It's harder and tougher because older kids were stronger and faster than me.
工作人员翻译:我记得。我清晰地记得。我第一次打篮球是在我5岁的时候。后来我参加了家乡的青年团,和比我大的孩子们比赛。因为年纪大的孩子比我更强壮,速度也更快,所以这更困难,更艰难。

I do. I remember vividly. I first played basketball when I was 5 years old. And later I played in the youth league in my hometown against the kids older than me. It's harder and tougher because older kids were stronger and faster than me.
工作人员翻译:我记得。我清晰地记得。我第一次打篮球是在我5岁的时候。后来我参加了家乡的青年团,和比我大的孩子们比赛。因为年纪大的孩子比我更强壮,速度也更快,所以这更困难,更艰难。

亮了(136)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @沫悲伤若自控 发表的:
只看此人

What's your expectation for the journey with Lakers?

What's your expectation for the journey with Lakers?

I expect us to play, play hard in LA, hopefully we can stay healthy, help each other get to the place we wanna be, being the last team standing. I expect us come together and make some special happen.
工作人员翻译:我希望我们在洛杉矶打好比赛,同时希望我们能保持健康。互相帮助到达我们想要的位置,成为总冠军。我期待着我们能够团结一致,做成一些特别的事。

I expect us to play, play hard in LA, hopefully we can stay healthy, help each other get to the place we wanna be, being the last team standing. I expect us come together and make some special happen.
工作人员翻译:我希望我们在洛杉矶打好比赛,同时希望我们能保持健康。互相帮助到达我们想要的位置,成为总冠军。我期待着我们能够团结一致,做成一些特别的事。

亮了(120)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @用户0506186009 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

查看更多

堪比邓肯的原地大风车🐶

堪比邓肯的原地大风车🐶

亮了(97)
回复
引用 @科比吃可比克 发表的:
只看此人
好评,皇阿玛认为台湾也是中国的领土👏👏👏
好评,皇阿玛认为台湾也是中国的领土👏👏👏

那必须的啊,台湾当年可是皇阿玛他他爷爷收回来的

那必须的啊,台湾当年可是皇阿玛他他爷爷收回来的

亮了(99)
回复
引用 @圣城LEON 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

Spurs fan. Wish you good luck in Lakers.Spurs fans always love u.

查看更多

泪目。
泪目。
亮了(82)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @DannyGreen 发表的:
只看此人

go spurs go!

go spurs go!

亮了(81)
回复
查看评论(5)
引用 @科比吃可比克 发表的:
只看此人
好评,皇阿玛认为台湾也是中国的领土👏👏👏
好评,皇阿玛认为台湾也是中国的领土👏👏👏

没什么好评的 这是常识

没什么好评的 这是常识

亮了(78)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @庸扰痴人梦 发表的:
只看此人

You and DeMarcus Cousins are the first Puma players reached to the finals since 2000, do you think this would help Puma get back to basketball?

You and DeMarcus Cousins are the first Puma players reached to the finals since 2000, do you think this would help Puma get back to basketball?

For sure, I mean obviously they’ve done so much before that. We have a group of guys that can help back on that platform, Terry was here, Cousins, we have so many guys in different parts of the country, PUMA has taken a good care of us. Now you can see PUMA everywhere, in Canada, China, USA.

当然。他们在之前已经到了很多。我们有一群人可以帮助它回到篮球领域。特里就在这里,考辛斯,在美国各个地方都有我们的人。彪马把我们照顾的很好。现在你到处都能看到彪马,在加拿大,中国,美国。

For sure, I mean obviously they’ve done so much before that. We have a group of guys that can help back on that platform, Terry was here, Cousins, we have so many guys in different parts of the country, PUMA has taken a good care of us. Now you can see PUMA everywhere, in Canada, China, USA.

当然。他们在之前已经到了很多。我们有一群人可以帮助它回到篮球领域。特里就在这里,考辛斯,在美国各个地方都有我们的人。彪马把我们照顾的很好。现在你到处都能看到彪马,在加拿大,中国,美国。

亮了(81)
回复

Danny ,do you know your nickname in China?

Danny ,do you know your nickname in China?

亮了(73)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @最最最爱勒布朗 发表的:
只看此人

虽然理解您的好心,但您这个英文的语气像是老板在跟员工训话哈哈

虽然理解您的好心,但您这个英文的语气像是老板在跟员工训话哈哈

亮了(60)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @yqw1511 发表的:
只看此人
do you know 张铁林?
do you know 张铁林?

亮了(66)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @圣城LEON 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

Spurs fan. Wish you good luck in Lakers.Spurs fans always love u.

查看更多

不放大看🔍差点没找到21号新秀🤪
不放大看🔍差点没找到21号新秀🤪
亮了(65)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @用户0506186009 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

查看更多

我阿玛啥都会
我阿玛啥都会
亮了(53)
回复
引用 @DannyGreen 发表的:
只看此人

Do u think about coming back 2 SAS some time in the future?
Do u think about coming back 2 SAS some time in the future?
亮了(54)
回复
引用 @用户0506186009 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

查看更多

亮了(50)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @最最最爱勒布朗 发表的:
只看此人

Beat lac !

Beat lac !

亮了(89)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @goldcoinz 发表的:
只看此人
you're absolutely right about Taipei being one city of China.
🐮🍺
🐮🍺
亮了(37)
回复

亮了(77)
回复
查看评论(6)
引用 @DannyGreen 发表的:
只看此人
亮了(79)
回复
查看评论(2)
引用 @DannyGreen 发表的:
只看此人

Don't let that 21 touch your hair.

Don't let that 21 touch your hair.

亮了(38)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @载爱去流浪 发表的:
只看此人

没什么好评的 这是常识

没什么好评的 这是常识

虽然让人难以接受,对外国人来说,知道台湾属于中国的老百姓真的不是太多。。。

虽然让人难以接受,对外国人来说,知道台湾属于中国的老百姓真的不是太多。。。

亮了(29)
回复
引用 @用户0506186009 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

查看更多

甩狙!!!

甩狙!!!

亮了(33)
回复
引用 @DannyGreen 发表的:
只看此人

Huston rockets?
Huston rockets?
亮了(37)
回复
查看评论(4)
引用 @用户0506186009 发表的:
只看此人

[图片]

查看更多

那时就是这动图改名的
那时就是这动图改名的
亮了(26)
回复
查看评论(1)
引用 @yqw1511 发表的:
只看此人
do you know 张铁林?
do you know 张铁林?
直接问皇阿玛
直接问皇阿玛
亮了(30)
回复
引用 @希曦 发表的:
只看此人
别人只是说在台北吃过他喜欢的中餐而已,和领土无关。
别人只是说在台北吃过他喜欢的中餐而已,和领土无关。
宝批龙大不同
宝批龙大不同
亮了(27)
回复
查看评论(3)
引用 @yqw1511 发表的:
只看此人
do you know 张铁林?
do you know 张铁林?
张全蛋张继科张爱玲呢?
张全蛋张继科张爱玲呢?
亮了(27)
回复
引用 @Gi哥请你吃Taco 发表的:
只看此人
宝批龙大不同
宝批龙大不同
雀雀儿上面挂灯笼?
雀雀儿上面挂灯笼?
亮了(21)
回复
引用 @yqw1511 发表的:
只看此人
do you know 张铁林?
do you know 张铁林?
你也太皮了
你也太皮了
亮了(26)
回复

全部回帖

收起
亮了(948)
回复
查看评论(7)

亮了(77)
回复
查看评论(6)

引用内容由于违规已被删除

亮了(2586)
回复
查看评论(27)
湖人总冠军
湖人总冠军
亮了(10)
回复
2分钟了
2分钟了
亮了(0)
回复

湖人总冠军🏆

湖人总冠军🏆

亮了(6)
回复

皇阿玛,张铁林,张继科,您好呀。

皇阿玛,张铁林,张继科,您好呀。

亮了(4)
回复

引用内容由于违规已被删除

亮了(30)
回复

引用内容由于违规已被删除

别吵

别吵

亮了(5)
回复

你知道你是还珠格格里的谁吗🙈

你知道你是还珠格格里的谁吗🙈

亮了(5)
回复

亮了(2)
回复

亮了(5)
回复
查看评论(1)
你知道张铁林是什么意思吗😂😂😂
你知道张铁林是什么意思吗😂😂😂
亮了(6)
回复
你在13,14年真的超强
你在13,14年真的超强
亮了(1)
回复

恭迎皇阿玛